Tempted by Huge Cock

Story Info
My wife saw more than she should have.
1.3k words
3.41
610.1k
84
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
992 Followers

Two months ago Sarah and I were invited to a party at Kim's new house. After the guests had left Sarah helped Kim clean the dishes, while Mike and I relaxed in the gameroom. When the girls had finished picking up Kim suggested that we try out their new hot tub. We made our way out on the deck where Kim slipped off her clothes and hoped into the tub completely nude. Kim taunted Sarah until she got in. Before long we were all in the hot tub without a lick of clothes. I was obvious, but later learned the girls were in a stir. Sarah had glimpsed the size of Mike's penis, evidently he is quit well endowed. Kim had taken her own glimpse of my penis and evidently she was unimpressed. I never really thought much about it, figuring I was of average size and length. It was a little chilly as I recall, perhaps I was experiencing shrinkage, but I didn't really think about it at the time.

The girls were giggling uncontrollably, until Kim asked Mike to get us another round of drinks. When Mike stood up to step out of the tub, both girls immediately got quiet. Sarah was focusing on Mike's penis as Kim asked me a question about something or other in an attempt to distract me. I was still completely clueless. Sarah was silent for the rest of the night, but I had enough to drink that I didn't think anything was out of the ordinary.

Sarah was a bit distant for the rest of the week. On Friday night we were having dinner at our favorite restaurant when Sarah told me that we needed to talk. She lowered her voice and told me how much she loved me and how she didn't want to hurt me, but she needed to talk about something with me.

Sarah began by explaining how she had seen Mike's penis. She estimated that it was at least six inches long and he wasn't even erect. She estimated that my penis was four and a half inches long when erect. Kim told her Mike was eight inches long when aroused. She admitted that she couldn't stop thinking about Mike's penis. Kim couldn't believe how small my penis was and began suggesting that Sarah might be missing out on a full sex life.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I looked around to see if anyone had heard her, but no one seemed to be listening. I asked her what she meant and she began to apologize again. Kim was willing to let Mike have intercourse with Sarah, but Sarah wanted to talk to me before accepting her offer. I told her it was completely unacceptable. I couldn't imagine how she would have even considered the idea at all. She apologized again and we sat in silence as we waited for the check. That night we both went to bed without saying a word.

Sarah and Kim talked the next week and Kim had another idea. The pair went to a sex shop and found a strap on penis that was hollowed out. The device was primarily designed for men with erectile dysfunction, but would accommodate up-to a six-inch penis inside of it. The strap on was nine inches long, one inch bigger than Mike's massive penis according to Kim. That night Kim handed me a bag with the strap on inside and asked me to give it a try.

I knew Sarah was curious, she wanted something I couldn't give her without the aid of a prosthetic. I decided to give it a try. I retired to the bathroom and attempted to put it on. I had to use KY to slide my penis inside of it, I was getting hard just thinking about fucking Sarah with the strap on for some reason. Inside the tip of the strap on was a vibrator that when I turned it on made my penis tingle. I stepped out of the bathroom and Sarah laughed when she saw me wearing the contraption.

I slowly worked the massive strap on inside of her vagina. It took a while for her to accept it all of the way inside of her. She was definitely in a little over her head as it obvious caused her pain at various times. For her part she kept encouraging me. The vibration eventually caused me to ejaculate inside of the strap on, harmlessly filling the hollow end of the penis with my semen. Sarah managed to have her own series of orgasms. Once we were done I laid next to Sarah and asked her if she was satisfied, i.e. that she had satisfied her interest in huge cocks. Sarah didn't get my meaning and began going on and on how much better the sex was. How she had no idea what she was missing. She wanted me to do it again. We fucked three more times that night, it didn't matter if I was aroused or not, the strap on was always ready. I felt like shit. She was basically saying she wasn't satisfied with me as I was.

The next night I tried to make love to her without the strap on, but once I was inside of her she told me she could barely feel me and begged me to put on the strap on again. This went on for a month, until I threw the strap on away. She was so pissed at me when I told her she wouldn't let me touch her for more than a week. She bought another strap on for me, but I told her I would never wear it again.

The next day she and Kim hung out leaving me to do some chores around the house. I knew Sarah shared everything with Kim so I could hardly say a word to her when she picked Sarah up. Sarah didn't get back to the house until after eight. She sat down on the couch across from me and simple said, "I had sex with Mike." I didn't say anything until she yelled at me, "say something!" I didn't have anything to say. I got up and went to our bedroom and went to bed.

Sarah and I didn't talk much over the next few weeks. One evening I was surprised when the doorbell rang and realized Kim was at the door. I thought Sarah was out with Kim so my first thought was that something had happened to her. Kim asked for a drink and explained that Sarah had been seeing Mike behind her back. She had let her have sex with him once, but Sarah didn't stop and Mike didn't want to stop. What made matter worse was that Kim and Mike were trying to get pregnant, but Mike wasn't terribly interested in sex as he was getting more than enough from my wife. Kim wanted to get even.

I suggested that my penis might be 'too small' for her to get even. Kim opened her purse and pulled out a strap on. I couldn't cheat on my wife without using the damned thing. I decided to fuck it, and put the thing on. Sarah's body was much tighter than Kim's. In fact, I wasn't terribly attracted to her. We fucked for twenty minutes or so until Kim had an orgasm. I was just getting aroused by the time she had cum. I slipped off the strap on and began fucking her with my own tiny cock. She was surprised that she could feel me inside of her and let me continue. She couldn't tell, but I was ejaculating inside of her when she said, "make sure you pull out before you cum." I laughed saying that she was a little late.

edmead
edmead
992 Followers