Tempted to Join the Party..

Story Info
Jill agrees, hesitantly, to join Party.
1.8k words
3.94
44.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
159 Followers

Jill marched out of their house into the torrential rain, angry and frustrated over another pointless argument with her husband over finances and holidays.

"Sod him," she thought "what a wanker," as she jumped into her car, reversing out, not really knowing where she was going. After a few minutes' drive contemplating where to go, she remembered her recently divorced friend Debbie had given her an open invite to call round whenever she wanted or needed to.

"Hell," she thought, "she's enjoying herself with a number of new (Tinder male) friends and was getting more than what she needed. I mean I haven't been boned, let alone had a decent fuck in months" she continued.

She pulled up outside Debbie's house, there was still a heavy downpour, so she rushed across the drive and knocked the door. There was no answer, although the lights were on, she was however getting soaked. She knocked again, still no answer, bugger she thought, but as she turned to go back to her car, Debbie opened the door.

"Oh! Hello, how are you," stuttered Debbie, still standing in the door entrance.

She was dressed in a short powder blue kimono-style robe, that showed off her long athletically toned legs. She was barefoot, which only served to highlight her vulnerable sexuality. Debbie was about the same height as Jill, and both had shoulder length blonde hair but that was where their similarities ended.

Debbie was thinner, with smaller, probably only an A-cup on a 32-inch chest but with a tight derriere. Jill has a rather larger but still eminently fuckable arse, but her distinctive assets was her impressive rack, estimated by many (correctly) as a 34-F. Debbie looked a bit flushed and was breathing heavily, must be having fun mused Jill to herself.

"Sorry, if I'm interrupting something, I can always come back," said Jill.

Looking at her drenched friend, Debbie took pity on her, "Well yes and no, I have three friends around but your welcome to come in, at least come in and dry off."

Debbie stepped back to let Jill in, she could hear the faint nose of music in the lounge and some indistinct male voices. Debbie took her coat, which as it wasn't rainproof was soaked through. Taking off her coat, revealed that she was completely drenched, her white blouse now transparent and clinging to her body, and her skirt has fared no better, shrunk tight to her.

"Come on, let's get you into some dry things," Debbie said taking her by the hand and leading her upstairs.

Entering the master bedroom, Debbie asked "Well you have two options, one is to dress in dry clothes to get you back home, or two, dress to stay and have some fun."

Jill unbuttoning her blouse, pondered for a moment the prospect of returning to another domestic row or chilling out with her friend. Removing her blouse, her large breasts were on display as the rain had rendered her bra transparent

Jill pondered, she wasn't sure who was downstairs, and was concerned that conversation might be the last of their aspirations. However, she could always leave if it got to much. She felt a slight tinkling in her pussy.

"Think I'll dress to stay," she smirked.

"Excellent," Debbie hugged Jill, admiring her breasts.

"Ooh I wanted to sample these mother-fuckers for ages," said Debbie as she reached behind her back and unclipped the bra, letting it drop between them. Debbie grasped each orb and squeezed them, commenting that she'll always be popular with these. Debbie reached down unzipping Jill's skirt and kneeling in front of her peeled down her soaked knickers.

"Traditional dress I see," remarked Debbie as she buried her nose in her friend's luxurious fawn bush.

"Well a lot of my friends, prefer it," asserted Jill, "and I think it's womanlier."

"Well we'll be able to check that view later tonight."

"The 1980's style suits you," observed Debbie, looking at her friend naked apart from stockings and suspenders, Jill having shed her flat shoes.

"I have a dry pair of black silk stockings I can lend you, so you can lose your wet ones and you'll look really shaggable like that."

She smiled, handing her the dry replacements.

Jill put on the new stockings and was handed a red silk kimono-style robe.

"Is this all that is required?"

"Well if you are staying, you can expect to be fucked...repeatedly. There are three horny fuck-buddies downstairs, and they are going to be even more demanding now you've delayed them with your interruption. You complained last week you where not getting any and sick of frigging yourself off."

"Ah! I thought, you meant a few drinks and some music?"

"So, when was that last time you had a decent fuck, then? And not just a simple wham, bang, thank you man from that loser husband of yours?"

"About three months, but a few years since a decent one," replied Jill.

"Well yes there will be drinks and music but also a decent workout. Downstairs there is Dan and Mick, two rather hunky 30 year-olds as well as Terry who I believe you've had before."

It was now Jill's turn to blush. She was 10 years older than Sue, the same age as Terry. She sighed as she recalled her former landlord, who'd had one of the largest cocks she'd ever been fucked by and the times she'd been short on rent and variously serviced his friends.

The very thought of Terry's manhood, sent a warm flush through her pussy.

"Well are you going to be a slut or are you going to be the dutiful wife and go back to that loser?" enquired Debbie.

Jill paused to think again, going into the lounge was a point of no-return.

"Let's go downstairs," came the reply.

Debbie lead the way, and as she opened the lounge door, entering the room she announced:

"Gentleman, we have an additional participant to tonight's activities. Can introduce what will hopefully be your second favourite sex toy of this evening -- Jill."

Debbie led her into the room by the hand, Jill's looking at the floor, suddenly questioning if she had done the right thing. She felt like a tethered goat waiting for the slaughter. She was led over to Dan and Mick, sitting at either end of the large sofa.

"These are my friends Dan and Mick, who I hope are into retro and like the 1980s".

Dan and Mick looked at Debbie quizzically, but Terry sitting in a corner armchair just laughed understanding the implications. Dan felt her thigh, and eased his hand under the robe and squeezed her arse cheek, nice and firm he commented.

Debbie then led Jill over to Terry.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise, it's years since I've had decent blow-job."

Jill blushed and as Terry lifted the hem of her short robe, he stated, "Well yes, she's still got a hairy snatch. You'll enjoy her tonight lads, she great at giving head and her pussy will suck you dry, but I claim her arse," continued Terry as he slipped the robe off her shoulders to reveal a stupendous pair of tits.

As he cupped and squeezed, he said, "fuck after all these years, there still as firm as ever with only a little droop." He pinched her nipple and turned her round to face the other two.

"I think these are made for tonight."

He smacked her arse hard and sent her over to the sofa, where she sat between the two, what she thought, rather attractive men.

Immediately the two removed her robe, unveiling a rather fit body for a MILF. Mick on her left, harshly grabbed her tit and kissed her passionately, his tongue diving straight in. Dan on her right concentrated on her legs, assessing the firmness of her calves and thighs, with no hint of cellulite, very nice he thought. He appreciated the silk stockings but didn't delay too long before approaching her bearded clam. He eased apart the folds at the apex of her thighs and thrust one, then two fingers into her cunt.

Jill gasped at the rough penetration, however having not been fucked for a while she was quite tight and quite enjoyed the intrusion.

Jill realising what was expected of her slid down Mick's chest to his lap, opening his fly, releasing his engorged cock, and bringing her mouth down over his bell-end. Experienced at deep throat, she took the whole 9 inches without gagging and gently cradled his balls. At the same time, she widened her legs to give Dan better access, much to his appreciation.

"She's wet already, must be gagging for it. She's really tight as well."

Terry smiled, as he fingered Debbie's cunt, she was still standing next to him, and observed Jill working his friends on the sofa.

"She always was a horny slut, glad we brought those little blue pills we may need them, when she was younger I've seen her take 6 or 7 and still want more."

Debbie started to respond to Terry's ministrations, starting to rock gently back and forth. Terry slipped off her robe appreciating her champagne-cup sized breasts, with her nipples starting to become increasingly attractively erect. He turned her to face him and bent forward to kiss her waxed pussy.

"Now that's how a twat should be presented," extolled Terry.

"Time to get the entertainment ready, it is Debbie?"

"Yes Terry, I'll bring it out now, unless you want to fuck your old friend?"

"I can have her later, let's see you in action, first, my lovely".

Debbie went into the backroom and returned with the Sybian.

She placed it in the centre of the room and placed the single penis attachment on the rotor.

As she lubed the attachment up, she shed her robe entirely to reveal her athletic body.

Built for running, it was made for fucking.

Standing astride the Sybian, she slowly lowered herself down onto the projection, although it was not over-large, she gasped as it slipped into to her cunt. All three on the sofa turned to see where the groan had come from, Dan and Mick's smile broadened as they knew what was coming next, Jill eyes widened in surprise, she'd only heard about Sybians, never seen, or used one before, but knew that she what would be required of her later.

The Sybian motor started to whirr, Debbie reacted with a jolt and a further gasp, and then started to respond rhythmically to the increasing vibrations and rotations.

As Terry, in charge of the controls, started to increase the speed of both the rotations and vibrations, Debbie arched backward, groaning in pleasure as her clit felt the pulse.

Terry was enjoying himself, it was going to be a good evening, not only was he going to fuck this Debbie tart hard and probably get to sample her delicious arse, but his old slutmate Jill looked desperate for action too. If there was anything better than shagging a recent divorcee, it was cuckolding a married bitch and turning her into sex toy.

His sex toy.

To be continued...

ambise
ambise
159 Followers