Tempting Teacher

Story Info
Student and teacher fantasy fulfilled.
5.9k words
4.5
34.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART ONE

She sat in the back row of Mr Luca Serra's Spanish class, as she always did. Her name was April and she was sexy as hell. Today she wore the school skirt, a little shorter than it probably should have been, and a black, loose fitting Metallica tank. Her auburn curls were pulled up into a messy pony tail and dark eye shadow accentuated her green eyes. Black, faux leather cuffs circled each wrist and a choker featuring a silver cross fit snugly around her neck. Underneath her desk, Luigi could see her long, fishnet clad legs - legs he had quite often fantasized about; running his hands up them, having them wrapped around him as he fucked her or wrapped around his head as he tasted her sweetness. He had never met a girl like her.

She intrigued and fascinated him and he couldn't help but wonder whether she was into all that kinky stuff he had read about; things he had always wanted to try but had never met the right woman. April certainly fit the profile. He had no doubts that she could make him her bitch and torture him in the most delicious ways possible. His cock gave a pleasant throb as he watched her biting on the end of her pen, puzzling over the work he had set the class. Suddenly, as though she could feel his eyes on her, she glanced up and caught him staring. She traced the pen across her lower lip and he could have sworn she smirked at him. Naughty thoughts poured through his head of what he could do to that smart mouth of hers and his cock strained painfully against the confines of his jeans.

Her gaze travelled down his body to beneath his desk. The little minx. She knew exactly what she did to him. If he didn't know better, he would have guessed she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. But what if he was wrong? What if all the subtle flirting that had gone on between them over the past year had all been in his imagination? Perhaps it was time to put it to the test. It would be risky. Teacher student relationships were forbidden after all, but that just turned him on even more. He smothered a groan as his cock pulsed with desperate lust. Usually he tried to keep his thoughts in check during class however, she was making it increasingly difficult. He couldn't stay here like this. Sooner or later he was going to have to stand up and there was no hiding his raging hard on. He had to get rid of it. What to do? Thinking quickly, he grabbed his jacket from the back of his chair and held it in front of him as he stood.

"I'll be back. I just have to go and make a phone call," he announced to the class in a barely controlled voice. "Keep working through the questions and we will go through them when I get back."

April watched him leave, a devilish grin spreading across her face. She loved messing with him. He was young for a teacher, not even thirty yet and she wanted him. Bad. The things she wanted to do to him would have made even the most sexually experienced people blush. Though he was her Spanish teacher, he came from an Italian background and he absolutely oozed with sex appeal. He was gorgeous with that dark, luscious hair and those dark, sultry eyes that looked at her with a desire he tried so hard to hide. She knew very well he wanted her and that he was incredibly curious about her. It wasn't difficult to tell that he had no idea when it came to the world of kink - making sensual love, definitely but kink, not so much. The knowledge thrilled her. How fun it would be to teach him, to make him the student for a change. She shifted in her seat as she felt a wetness seeping through her panties. Sooner rather than later, she had to have him. Maybe now? A laugh started to rise up her throat but she swallowed before it could escape.

"I'm going to the bathroom," she told her friend Brie who sat beside her. "If Luca gets back before I do, mark my work for me." It wasn't a question, but her friend didn't pick up on that. April was good at getting what she wanted; in all areas of life.

"No worries," Brie answered.

Without any further delay, April darted out of the classroom. She had a guess as to where he might have gone. There was a toilet block across the other side of the school that wasn't used much as it was quite out of the way. She hoped she hadn't left it too long to follow him. Picking up her pace, she hurried across the school and caught sight of him just entering the toilet block. It wasn't the first time he had done this. And it wasn't the first time she had followed him. Just last week he had slipped out of class and made his way here, completely unaware that she was not far behind. She'd sneaked around the back of the toilet block, where the cubicle windows were open and strained her ears, smiling in satisfaction as she heard what she had known she would hear; the sound of her hot teacher jerking off. Knowing he was jerking off over her made her body quiver with lust and her pussy screamed for release. Her hand dove into her panties to discover that she was absolutely soaking wet and she had to bite her lip to keep from moaning in pleasure when her fingers found her clit. She worked it hard and fast. The sound of Luca cumming sent her over the edge and she came with him. Then she had waited, listening to the toilet flush and then the tap as he washed his hands. When she was sure he would be out of sight, she crept out and made her way back to class. This time, she wasn't going to hide around the back. This time, she would take matters into her own hands. Hot on his heels, she walked into the toilet block right as he was about to close the cubicle door and managed to stop it with her foot. His eyes went wide when he saw her and wider again when she crowded into the cubicle with him before closing the door.

"Thought you could use some help," she quipped with a cheeky grin.

His shock rapidly turned to salacity. He said nothing when she closed the lid of the toilet, sat down and crossed those gorgeous legs; just waited in anticipation of what she was going to do next.

"Take off your belt," she demanded in a tone that left no room for disobedience. He was quick to comply. "Give it to me," she ordered. He did. "Now drop them."

His hands shook a little as he undid the button of his jeans and pulled down the zipper. Did she want him to drop his briefs as well? Fuck it, he thought. Now was not the time to hold back. He pulled down his briefs along with his jeans, letting his erection spring free. He knew he was a good size but, would she approve? His heart pounded nervously until he saw her raise her eyebrows in obvious delight and lick her lips. The sight made his muscles clench and his cock jumped. She looked up at him with that impish little smirk. Slowly, she stood and forced him to turn around. Confused, he did as directed and felt something being wrapped around his wrists. His belt? Holy fuck! She really is into that kinky shit! Still, he kept quiet, letting her do as she pleased; wanting her to do as she pleased - anything she pleased. The belt cinched tight. There was no escape now.

"Face me."

It wasn't easy to turn with his pants around his ankles but he did as he was told. Her hands reached for the buttons on his shirt which she soon had undone and pushed it off his shoulders revealing his muscular torso. She stepped close, pressing her body against his.

"Very nice," she murmured into his ear.

Her sultry voice threaded its way through him and her breath tickled, causing a shiver to run up his spine. He wished she would hurry up and touch him. She wished she could draw it out a little longer but she knew they didn't have a lot of time.

"This is going to be quick," she told him.

Before he could respond, she promptly sat herself back down, grabbed him around the ars, pulled him roughly towards her and buried his cock in her wet mouth. There was no holding back his groan. How often had he dreamed of those sumptuous lips sliding up and down his cock? Now, here she was, doing just that. He could scarcely believe it. She moaned low in her throat, sending delicious vibrations along the length of his shaft. He gave a small thrust, testing the waters and gasped as her nails scraped across his ars cheeks. It wasn't exactly painful, but it certainly wasn't gentle.

"Don't move," she growled and took him deeper into her mouth. Her hands moved to his stomach and again, her nails dug into his flesh. It felt amazing.

He chanced a peek at her and she returned his gaze. Neither of them looked away. April had never been so aroused in her life. She could feel her pussy juices saturating her panties and, keeping her eyes locked on his, she snaked a hand up her skirt and pulled them aside.

Luca's jaw dropped. "Oh yeh," he sighed then jumped as nails scratched into his thighs, harder this time.

"Shhh," she warned. It was all he could do to nod. "Good boy." She went back to sucking.

Both were breathing hard and fast as they neared their climax. April could feel it building. She slipped a finger inside her dripping pussy then dragged it up her slit, spreading her juices over her swollen clit. A sudden thought hit her and she swapped hands, forcing her pussy juice coated fingers into Luca's mouth. That was the last straw. His cock erupted, shooting his cum into her mouth. She tasted as sweet as he had expected and he sucked and licked greedily on her fingers. April moaned deeply as her own orgasm hit her with brute force but she never stopped sucking his cock, swallowing every drop of semen that poured into her mouth. When he was finished, she dragged her lips up his softening shaft one last time then let it fall from her lips. Luca was panting, struggling to stand on shaky legs. April carefully rearranged her panties and skirt, made sure he saw her lick her lips and rose with all the grace of a queen. She traced her fingers along the scratch marks she had left on his stomach. Reaching her arms around him, she undid the belt. He breathed in her scent. She smelled so good. He wondered what perfume that was. Then she was pulling away and handing him his belt.

"See you in class." She laughed as she opened the door and left him with his pants still around his ankles, staring after her as her hips swayed, moving that short skirt almost enough for him to catch a glimpse of her ars but not quite. Oh, he would see that ars, he vowed to himself, and the rest. April had no idea what she had just started.

PART TWO

Luca's dreams that night were full of her. In them, she was at his mercy as he drove his cock into her slick pussy. Twice he woke up in the middle of an orgasm to find that he had cum in his boxers. Yet even still, he woke in the morning with his dick as hard as it had ever been. With images of the day before filling his mind, he stepped into the shower. He took his time washing himself, imagining it was her hands touching him. When he couldn't stand it anymore, he took his aching cock in his hands. It was all wet and soapy and he imagined it was her pussy that he was fucking. It wasn't long before he was cumming again. What was this girl doing to him? Now that he had had a little taste of her he wanted, no, needed more. He didn't think he would ever get enough of her. At first, he had thought he would be happy for her to completely dominate him and he had certainly enjoyed the first experience of that very much except, now he found himself wanting more. That first taste of her had woken something up in him. Today, it would be him making the move. Lucky for him, April's Spanish class was the last class of the day. Most of the other students and teachers would have gone home by then. It would be difficult waiting all day; especially when he saw her during recess. His breath caught in his chest as she turned and her eyes met his, regarding him with an expression that clearly stated, "I own you." That may be the case, he thought with a sly grin. But he would show her that he knew how to make her his. At least that's what he thought.

The day passed far too slowly for his liking. Finally, April came sauntering into his classroom, clad in all black today. Another skirt, indecently short for school, revealed a wonderful amount of bare legs. A tight shirt emblazoned with the symbol of some band he didn't know hugged her slim waist and the deep neckline provided a sneaky peak of her cleavage nestled into a black lace bra. He would bet money on the fact that her panties would be black as well. With great difficulty, he forced himself to look away and give his attention to teaching the class. She didn't make matters easy and it seemed his efforts of trying to ignore her were making her angry. He stole a glance at her from the corner of his eye. That was the moment she had been waiting for.

Without hesitation, she spread her legs, giving him an uninterrupted view straight up her skirt. He had been right about her panties. It was all he could do to keep his jaw from dropping. His cock however, jumped to attention. She didn't stop there. In utter disbelief he watched as she casually dropped a hand into her lap and began to massage her pussy. Every sense of logic told him to look away but he couldn't. Knowing she had him in her thrall, she brought her other hand into her lap and pulled her panties aside showing him a perfectly shaved, gorgeous pink pussy; a sight he had yearned to see ever since he had laid eyes on her. Struggling to control his breathing, he checked to see if any of the other students had caught on to this little game. Thankfully, they were all intent on their work. At that moment the bell sounded, signaling the end of class. Thank fuck, he thought, clearing his throat.

"I have your work books here so as I call your name, come and get yours before you leave," Luca called over the immediate ruckus that came with the end of class.

One by one he called each student's name. He didn't stand. He couldn't. He was already certain his erection was blindingly obvious though he knew no one could see it. When he came to April's workbook, he quickly slipped it to the bottom of the pile. In hindsight, he probably should have done that earlier but it didn't matter. The classroom slowly emptied until it was just the two of them left.

"April." It came out huskier than he had intended.

She walked lazily towards him. "I saw what you did."

"Did you?"

She nodded, eyeing him defiantly.

He walked purposefully to the door, checked the coast was clear then closed and locked it with a satisfying click. "Do you see what I'm doing now?"

"I see what you're trying to do," she returned with heavy sarcasm though honestly, she was a little shocked and, if she was completely honest, quite turned on that he was trying to take control. Should she let him play things out as he wanted or should she take matters into her own hands? She wasn't used to being in this situation and was torn between curiosity as to where he would take this and the need to be in control. He appeared rather confidant, a vast difference from the wide eyed, seemingly innocent man of yesterday. Perhaps she had woken up a slumbering beast. Trying to act unfazed, she sat herself on the edge of his desk and crossed her legs, hiding what she had only moments earlier been giving him a show of. Before she could decide what she wanted, he was moving stealthily towards her, like a cat moving towards its prey. This wasn't right. Usually she was the cat. Nervously, she squirmed as she tried to clear her head and make up her mind but the next instant, he was standing in front of her, prying her legs open and pressing himself against her.

Keeping a firm grip on her thighs he brought his mouth to her ear and whispered, "You have no idea what you have started, little miss."

In spite of herself, she shivered. "Careful," she threatened in a soft, silky voice.

"Or what," he challenged, bringing his face close to hers until their lips were centimeters apart.

Coyly, she closed the gap even more, down to mere millimeters. "Or I might bite."

She was so close he could feel her breath brush across his lips. "Not if I bite first," he growled then, he crushed his lips to hers, pulling her roughly by the legs until she was sitting right on the edge of his desk.

All thoughts shattered and she gave in to him, wrapping her legs around his body, trying to draw him even closer. He caught a fistful of her hair and jerked her head to the side so his lips could assault her neck but it wasn't enough. Softly at first, he grazed his teeth over her skin then gave a tentative nip.

"Ahh," she moaned.

Encouraged, he bit harder. She gasped and pushed his head into her neck, pressing her chest against him so he could feel her pert little breasts hard against his chest. From her performance yesterday, he knew she would like it rough. Confidant now that she wasn't going to knock him out, he ran his hands down the sides of her petite body, grasped the bottom of her shirt and yanked it up. As much as he wanted to take her, there was still a part of him that was afraid she would retaliate. Then again, maybe he would like that. Maybe, if he was lucky, she would punish him for it later. But for now, this was his show and he was determined to keep his part for as long as he could. His fingers brushed up her soft, bare skin as he pulled her shirt over her head. April lifted her arms so he could remove it completely. Deftly, he brought her arms in front and wrapped the shirt around her wrists, holding them in place. The surprise was evident on her face, if only for a moment, then she was glaring at him.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" she demanded.

Luca just smirked at her, as she had done to him so many times and plunged his face into her cleavage, kissing, licking and nibbling. She arched her back, wanting to feel more yet still conflicted. Luca's lips moved back up to her neck, one hand still binding her wrists and the other reaching to unclasp her bra. He took a step back to watch as her breasts came free, bringing the bra down to join her shirt at her wrists. Gently, he put a hand to her throat and pushed her down so she was lying flat across his desk and just admired her. She was glaring at him, but he could see the lust building behind those jade coloured eyes. He took her hands and placed them above her head then leant over her, letting his hand move down her neck to her chest. She inhaled sharply as he cupped her left breast, tweaking her hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Without warning, he squeezed, giving her nipple a sharp pinch causing her to squeal, which only served to make her angrier, furious at herself. She never squealed. What was he doing to her? She moved under him, twisting as she tried to escape.

"Don't move," he said thickly, repeating her words from yesterday.

"Fuck you," she growled.

"Soon," he promised.

His dick was screaming at him to fuck her now but he wanted to draw this out. Unlike yesterday, they had plenty of time. Replacing his hand with his mouth, he swirled his tongue around her sweet little nub then moved across to repeat the process with the other. She lifted her head to watch him but he pushed her back down, grazing her nipple with his teeth and biting down on it. She cried out, her body jerking beneath him. That alone was nearly enough to make her cum. Luca marveled at her sensitivity.

"Shhhh," he whispered. He loved that he could throw her own words back to her.

Leaving her breasts for the moment, he kissed and nipped his way down her belly to the top of her skirt. "Let's see if you're wet for me."

His hand delved under her skirt and straight into her panties. "Holy shit," he murmured when his fingers brushed across her mound. The heat coming off it was amazing and she was absolutely drenched. He ran his middle finger up the length of her slit, from her opening all the way to her clit. She moaned and tried to push herself harder into his hand. He hadn't planned on making her cum yet but now that he could feel how wet he was making her, he changed his mind and began kneading and circling a finger over her swollen clit. Agonizingly, he continued to tease her, watching her squirm.

12