Tempting Tracks

Story Info
The journey is more fun than the destination.
5.4k words
3.83
6.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be a long week. My company decided that I needed to spend almost a week in Chicago for additional training. The last time I had made the trip from Philly to Chicago the return trip almost ended in disaster. We had just taken off from O'Hare at about 8 pm and as the plane was climbing we lost altitude. Not just a little but a lot. I looked at the flight attendant, who with a curious nod sloughed it off. When the plane dropped altitude the second time the phone next to her went off and she was out of her seat. The pilot came on the intercom and announced we were going back to O'Hare. As we made our approach I could see fire engines lined up on both sides of the runway.

In my mind, the train was the only mode of travel for this trip. I booked a sleeper car to leave on Friday afternoon and arrive Saturday morning in Chicago. I had a ton of paperwork to do so I took it with me figuring I could be all caught up by Monday. I boarded the train around 4 and was led to my sleeper by the steward. I was surprised that it was a double and questioned if there was a mistake. He assured me that there was no mistake that they had overbooked the singles.

I settled in to what was to be home for the next 16 hours or so and tackled my paperwork. At around 5:30 the steward knocked on the door and asked if I was ready for dinner. I was starving and he led me to the dining car. Sitting at the table already was this beautiful MILF that left me dumb stuck. I introduced myself and found her name to be Amanda. Judging by the rings in her finger she was married. We ordered our food and struck up a casual conversation. I learned that she was in Philly on business for a week and was on her return trip home. Mother of three with her youngest a senior in high school this was the first time she had been away from home by herself since getting married.

She said that she had flown into Philadelphia but was taking the train home in order to decompress from her week in training. I asked her about her accommodations for the ride back home and she said she was sleeping in the seats. Now the seats are extremely comfortable and recline to almost that of a bed but as people move about the train with doors opening and closing it can get quite cold. I asked her if she had brought any kind of blanket or sleeping bag. Amanda said she hadn't and I warned her of the cold. She asked about the sleeper car and I explained that they had their own heaters and were quite comfortable.

"Would you like to see one?" I asked her.

"Sure," she replied.

I took her hand and led her down the corridor to my berth. We both stepped inside and she looked around.

"Not very roomy are they?" she remarked.

"No but they are comfortable," I replied.

I told her this was a double and she was quite surprised. I showed her how the bed folded down and the sink lifted up into the wall and became your private toilet.

"OMG," she exclaimed. "You can see the ground. But you are right it is very cozy. "

Her brown hair and eyes were so captivating I just had to take a shot. Hoping that a week without her husband might be causing some stirrings in her, I asked, "Would you care to share it with me? I hate to see you out there in the seats tonight it gets so cold and I promise to be a perfect gentleman."

"No I really should go. Thank you for showing me your room." As she started to leave I put my hand in hers and asked one more time if she was sure. There was reluctance in her eyes about leaving.

I squeezed her hand, "Come on. Stay. You will be much more comfortable. It's a long trip and I could use the company."

"What about my bags? I have never done anything like this in my life," she said. "My husband will kill me if he ever found out."

"Don't worry. We can get your bags in the morning and tonight there is only this car, you and myself." I reassured her. "Hubby will never know."

With a deep sigh she agreed to stay. As the train travelled on making its appointed stops you could look out the window and see the people on the various platforms waiting to board. She leaned over the bed to get a better look out of the window and I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She threw her head back, signaling she was enjoying what I was doing.

"I can't believe I am doing this," she declared.

I turned her to face me and started to unbutton her blouse. She asked me to stop but I could see she did not mean it. Her full breasts were almost more than her bra could hold. I undid the clasp and they almost exploded into view. Her tits had to be a DD cup if they were any size at all. I went to kiss her and she put her hand in front of her face.

"No kissing," she said.

"As long as I can kiss everything else," as I pushed one of her breasts up to my lips.

Her low moan told me that she was fine with that. I started to play with her nipples with my tongue and she grabbed my stiffening cock through my pants. I went back and forth between her tits, sucking her nipples until they were both hard and erect. I could tell her nipples were extremely sensitive by the way she reacted to my play. I knew if I kept working them it would help me get her out of the rest of her clothes quicker.

I was just about to lift her onto the bed when she stopped me and reached for her bra and blouse.

"I just can't do this," she said. "I am married and I have never done anything like this. I love my husband and don't want to lose him."

"This is just a moment in time Amanda. Never to happen again. We can take advantage of being two strangers that are brought together for many hours with not much to do and for those hours we can enjoy each other."

Slowly she replaced her blouse and bra back onto the bed. I lifted her onto the bunk and she leaned back on her elbows. I lifted one foot to remove her sandal and then the other. Naked from the waist up, she looked radiant as she looked back at me. I reached for the buckle and zipper on her jeans and she continued to stare at me. If I could get her pants off I knew she would be mine. Before attempting to remove her jeans I took off my shirt and dropped it to the floor. My cock was raging and I had to free it from my pants. I undid my belt and dropped them to the floor. She knew what I had done but could not see over the edge of the bed.

I reached for the side of her jeans at the waist. I hooked my fingers inside and instinctively she raised her hips into the air. One quick pull and they were off with her vagina being exposed from the backside. What a beautiful view of a beautiful woman. I pulled her jeans and white cotton panties the rest of the way off and she draped her legs over the side of the bed. Still on her elbows, I pushed her knees apart so I could bury my face in her married bald pussy. Before I got there she reached down and spread her labia that exposed a swollen and aroused clit. I hovered only a few inches from it so I could inhale her scent. Pushing my tongue deep into her folds I began violating her genitals.

It was just about then that the train started to slow for the next station. She reached to pull down the shade on the window and I stopped her by taking hold of her hand.

She stuttered, "but, but but...."

"But what?" I asked.

"They will see us," was her fear.

"So let them look. We don't know them and they will never remember what we look like. Come on and let me finish you. Leave the shade open. "

With that I went back to eating that gorgeous pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that we caught one guy's attention. Amanda had dropped off her elbows and was now flat on her back. I looked and told her that someone was watching. It was like throwing gas on a fire. She raised her hips, grabbed my head and drove me as deep as possible into her groin. I could barely breathe but I knew she was close and then she just uttered, OMG! Ahhhhhhhh.......

With that I continued to eat her until she pulled my head away. I knew she needed time to relax and recoup from I hoped was a great orgasm for her. I sat in the chair for a time and watched her jut lie there.

Finally she jumped down from the bed and lifted the sink to use the toilet. She sat there in her nakedness and I was hypnotized by her beauty. Amanda, as discreetly as possible, took some toilet tissue, wiped her vagina and flushed onto the tracks.

"I am a little thirsty," she said.

"I'll go get something from the club car," as I rummaged through my bag for my sweats.

That opened up the chair for her to sit and when she didn't bother to put her clothes on I knew there was more to come tonight.

I went to get two sodas from the club car and some snack crackers. When I returned to the sleeper she was sitting there comfortably and still quite naked. I could only think her fear's of hubs was over come by her pleasure. I climbed on the berth and we drank and talked a bit. My god she was gorgeous. Her brunette hair draped over her one shoulder. Her brown eyes sparkled. Those full breasts rose and fell like the tides. The curves of her hips and the folds around her genitals were enough to drive me crazy when she crossed her leg.

Suddenly she stood up and pointed me to the chair. I went and sat down. She pushed our clothes into a pile and knelt down on them between my legs. Amanda then took my cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth. I could feel her run her tongue around the head several times. Quickly she changed up and started nibbling on the head very gently with her teeth. It felt so good I thought I was going to lose it right there so I lifted her head off of my rod.

Instinctively she climbed up onto the birth. She lay on her back and spread her legs. I positioned my stiff rod at the entrance to her vagina and I stopped.

"I don't have a condom," I told her.

She replied, "You can go bareback but you have to pull out before you cum. I have been away from hubs for a week and I am sure he is going to want sex when I get home. I don't think he would appreciate sloppy seconds. I still don't know what possessed me to do this."

"So where would you like me to cum?" was the logical question.

"Cum on my pussy, just not in it," was her reply.

She was plenty wet and I slid into her tunnel with ease. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and pushed into her as deep as I could. The expression on her face told me that she was enjoying more than just the train ride. I slowly moved in and out of her to give her some time to adjust. She looked down at where we were joined briefly and the lay back again.

She felt so good I moved slowly to savor the feeling of her vagina wrapped around my cock. I picked up the pace and she responded with a loan moan. With one hand I reached between us and rubbed her clit. She responded and I could feel her tighten her kegels around my cock and I almost exploded in her. I pulled out and some of my semen dripped out and onto her slit. I grabbed my shirt from the floor to wipe my cock.

I waited a few minutes and then pushed into her once again. She was so hot lying there as her tits moved in rhythm with my strokes. I could hold it no longer. I pulled out and it was a good thing I did as I spewed my white liquid from her hole to her clit. One spurt shot a few drops near her naval and I was done.

Amanda was not far behind me so I used my semen as a lube for her nub. I could feel her swell and when she grabbed the sheets I thought she would rip them off the bed. She buried her face into the pillow and let out a muffled scream of enjoyment. For a few minutes I stared at the white gooey mess I had made of her pussy and then used my shirt to clean her up. Time had slipped away and it was now past midnight. I climbed up next to her and we let the motion of the train rock us to sleep.

We were scheduled to stop in Chicago a little after 8 but sunlight broke through the window before 6 to wake us. She told me where her seat was so I could go and bring back her suitcase. When I came back into the car she was just climbing out from under the covers. More beautiful in the daylight I just sat and watched her get dressed until the last bit of her was covered. I put my clothes on and we waited in the berth until we reached the station. I hugged her and told her what a wonderful companion she was as we parted but not before I slipped a note of where I was staying into her pants pocket. I felt that I should have done more for her but she was off to see her husband.

I spent all day Saturday catching up on paperwork in my hotel room. I dined in the hotel restaurant and that night I called wifey. Sunday morning was much the same but I did manage to get a walk in and stretch my legs for a couple of hours. Classes started Monday and a shuttle bus took us to the training center. We arrived at the center by 8 am. It was a typical day that consisted of classes, mid morning break, more classes, lunch about noon, some hands on so no one could fall asleep after lunch. A mid afternoon break, some more hands on and a shuttle bus back to the hotel. We were on our own for dinner and most of the guys wanted to drink theirs. I passed on their invitation and ordered in a hamburger from room service and watched TV.

Shortly after dinner my room phone rang. It was the front desk. To my complete surprise Amanda was at the front desk and the clerk wanted to know if it was alright to give her my room number.

"Please, by all means. Please send her up," I said.

A few minutes later there was a soft tap at the door. When I opened it I was taken back not just by her beauty but the fact she had packed a small suitcase. She walked past me and I closed the door. Leaving her bag at the foot of the bed she went and sat on the love seat in the room. I sat on the bed and faced her.

"I am glad and surprised to see you but what is with the suitcase?" I asked somewhat shocked.

"Well I found that little note you stuffed in my pocket. When I got home Saturday morning, sure enough, hubs wanted sex so I am glad we handled things the way that we did. Sunday night he gets a call from his work. They have a major problem out of town and they want him on a plane the next day and he will be gone at least a week. With my youngest away at college and the other two not living at home anymore I knew I was going to be lonely for a whole week. After I dropped hubs at the airport I went home and packed a bag hoping I could bunk in with you. If worse came to worse I would go home by myself for the week. So what do you think?" she asked, "am I welcome?"

I thought to myself, OMG, a beautiful roomy for a week. What idiot would turn that down?

My next question to her was, "What side of the bed do you prefer?"

She laughed as I lifted her suitcase onto the bed so she could unpack. She hung a little black dress in the closet, put her toiletries next to mine in the bathroom and stashed the rest of her clothes in the dresser. She took something with her and ran off to the bathroom to change. Emerging from the bathroom in a pair of sweats she still could not hide her beauty.

"I get cold very easily," was her explanation.

I laughed and turned to her and said, "Then let me turn the heat up in the room."

We sat on the couch and watched TV. I was happy just to be next to her. It took about a half an hour before the room really warmed up and when it did she stood up and dropped her sweat pants and then yanked off her top. She stood there naked for a few seconds so I could enjoy the view. Then she walked over to the bed and turned down the sheets. As she bent over her vagina was on display between her thighs. She was so hot my cock sprang to life and started to throb. Amanda then adopted a sex kitten pose that drew me to the bed. As she lay there she reached for the buckle and the zipper of my pants. My dick sprang from its hiding place and she gently started to caress my now heavy balls. Still holding my ball sack she wet the entire length of my shaft with her saliva and started to stoke me.

I let my pants drop to the floor, stepped out and started to remove my shirt while she played with my manhood. I climbed on the bed and she dropped her grip on me. Lying next to her, I started to fondle those fantastic breasts of hers. I took one nipple into my mouth and started to suck. The way she reacted her nipples must have been hypersensitive because she arched her back in appreciation and moaned. Her nipples popped up like huge erasers on the end of a pencil. She whispered in my ear that she wanted to make up for what didn't happen on the train. I gave her a puzzled look and she explained she was sorry that I wasn't allowed to cum in her pussy when we were on the train.

"I want to fix that tonight," she whispered.

I crawled between her legs and lowered myself. Taking hold of my penis she guided me to her sex. I looked down as I began to penetrate her bald pussy. She uttered not a sound until I was half way inside her when she took in a large gasp of air. I shivered as my cock rubbed the smooth velvet of the walls of her vagina. Once we were fully engaged I hugged her and rolled over so that she was on top of me. As she bore down, I pushed up and quickly we developed a rhythm between us. I knew I was close to ejaculation in her beautiful pussy so I made her stop. We lay there for a time just coupled and enjoying each other. Suddenly she sat up and ground her hips onto mine. I couldn't stop and my semen flowed from my penis to fill her cavity. She waited for a few seconds and then lifted her leg and rolled off of me. A string of white cum ran from her labia to the tip of my cock and then broke. She lay there with her legs spread wide and a small white puddle formed at the entrance to her tunnel.

Amanda scooped out my semen and used it to lube her clit. It didn't take her long to go over the top with a huge orgasm while I played with her tits and sucked her nipples. I asked her if she had enough for tonight and she turned and smiled at me. It was getting late and I had a wake up call in for 6 am. The room was warm but we would need a sheet to cover us as our bodies cooled down. I covered both of us as we started out with our bodies entwined.

The next morning the wake up call kicked in right a 6 am. There was space between us and she only stirred for a second when the call came in. I got out of bed and looked over at her one more time. The sheet highlighted all of her feminine attributes and then I went into the bathroom.

It was time for me to catch the shuttle and she was still half asleep. I went to the bed and stroked her arm gently.

"I have to go now," I said. "There is a group dinner tonight but I will try to get out of it early. Order what you want from room service and I will see you this evening. Do you have anything to do? "

"I have some money and I think I will go shopping later," was her reply. I'll be fine now you better catch that shuttle. "

The hour's just drug on all day. Of course watching the clock did not help anything. The group dinner was back at the hotel and I was able to slip out a little early. They had a gift shop at the hotel and I was able to purchase a solitary red rose and a small box of chocolates. Wanting to give her more I could only think of a jealous husband that did not want to share her and what would happen if he found anything. I had given her the room key that morning so I tapped on the door. It opened but no one was there. Here she was behind the door, naked and I could see wetness on the inside of her thighs. I placed the gifts in the room refrigerator until I could find an appropriate time to give them to her.

I took her by the hand and led her toward the bed.

"Have you started without me?" I asked.

She chuckled, "Only a little." She reclined on the bed and opened her legs.

Quickly I replaced her vaginal juices with my saliva as I sucked up as much as I could of her. She tasted as sweet as she looked and her slightly musky scent almost did me in. I inserted two fingers into her honey pot and searched for her g-spot while my tongue danced with her swollen clit. It was easy to learn that her clit was more sensitive but I continued to work on both for some time. I removed my tongue and continued to work inside her vagina. Not being able to put her over the top I asked her to take the doggy position. Her ass was on display as I got between her legs. She did not try to guide me so I reached under her to spread her lips. Amanda was so wet I slipped right into her. Starting to pump away, low moans of pleasure escaped from her mouth. I knew my cock was still hitting her g-spot and I reached around to rub her pearl. I wasn't a big one but I felt a rush of liquid come from between her legs onto my cock and I continued to pump away. It came on me quickly but I could now feel our fluids mixing inside of her. She buried her face in the pillow and let out a muffled scream as her orgasm washed over her, then collapsed on the bed.

12