Tempting Wife

Story Info
A voluptuous wife reveals more of her past.
2.4k words
3.94
61.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHE

It's been a long night. The party was great but you don't party like you did in your younger years. He doesn't drink as much as he used to. Thank God. In the near darkness of your bedroom, you look at your nakedness in the mirror. Not too bad, you think, as you lift your breasts up. He notices (as he always does) and involuntarily nods approval. Nice, he says, we had a nice time tonight. You juggle your tits slightly. It's not over yet, you say.

HE

Of course you noticed her playing with her tits. You could see that through a wall if you had to. She purposely brushed her fingers over her nipples so you could see them harden. And you feel yourself harden (as she notices as she always does). I'm feeling a touch tipsy, you say. I need some naked cuddling. You know she never refuses you--all her life, through turmoil and pain, she has always made her body available to you. To your whims. To your desires. To your lusts. You can never worship her enough for that. She scoots under the covers and says, OK, lover boy. She feels uncommonly eager, even for her.

SHE

He slips his leg into a familiar, comfortable position between yours and you both grind slightly. It's a warm-up as natural as breathing in your intimacy. His hands scoop up your face and he brings your lips to his. Your lips moisten against each others'. Your tongues meet. You are breathing the same air. Connected, as you should be. He asks a random question that you didn't want to hear: who was that guy that all the women were hovering around? Oh, he's (as you haltingly say his name) and you've met him before. Some time ago.

HE

That doesn't sound like her, you think. A little hesitant. A little breathy perhaps. He asks, so you introduced us? How do you know him? There is a silence. You can sense her blushing in the darkness. Uh, I worked with him years ago, she says, barely answering the question, those women hanging around him? Maybe they noticed his package. His pants were a little tight. His package, you ask? All women notice that? Do men look at a woman's tits, she shoots back, a little defensively. It's not the same thing, you say. That's true, it's not as obvious, she says. Sometimes it's just a sense of arrogance displayed by a man with a set of big balls.

SHE

Do you really want to go there tonight, you think. He has that air, you say. And I saw you talking to him, he says. Well, I've known him for a while, you say. (Uh, oh) He pauses. Knowing you, he says slowly, that means something else... You disengage your legs and prop yourself on an elbow. You lean down to his ear and whisper: Lover boy, you've begged to hear about my past sex life. You've asked me to tell you that I've fucked other men. Yes, darling, I've loved fucking other men; sucking their cocks. And he is one of them. To make no mistake about it, you finish with--yes, I've sucked and fucked him. That's how I know that he has a big cock.

HE

You lose your breath for a moment and reach for your cock to begin slowly stroking it. She flicks your nipple with her tongue and continues: look, you've paraded your fond memories of your past girlfriends--it always seems to center about how you were friends with them, how sweet their hairy pussies were, how they had yummy tiny tits and their cunts were really tight--and it's never compared, saying that I'm the best lover, the most giving lover, the least demanding lover, you ever had. You're always trying to encourage me to go to a higher standard of lovemaking. As good as someone else? Really? I know that look on your face when you close your eyes as you are about to cum and don't dare say my, or any, name. Fantasizing about some whore and just using my body as a slut! Well, tonight, you saw one of my former lovers, no, I'll say it, a former fuck--one that I still fantasize about.

SHE

You see a strange look on his face, curious and furious. Or jealous. Or just full of lust. He says that you've always said that your lovers with big dicks were disappointing because they were a little too soft. You correct him saying that I said some of them were too soft but I still love your little guy. You give his cock a playful rub.

HE

Some lovers with big cocks, you think. Little guy? What's she saying? So you summon the courage to ask: was he good? He was always hard and aggressive, she says. He could never get enough of me. She smiles and says he appreciated my big titties, unlike some people I know. He loved having me hold up my girls for him so he could kiss and lick them. He had his hands all over me and fucked me in every position--including those that we can't because we, uh, don't fit quite right.

SHE

Now he is stroking his cock more furiously and you tell him to slow it down. He wants to confirm that you met him before you two got together. Yes, you say. And I was a naughty girl tonight. I brushed my ass across his crotch as I pretended to talk to another girl and when he asked me to turn around to talk to him, I confess, I tugged at my blouse and flashed him a nipple.

HE

You always had encouraged her to show off her lovely breasts--v-necked sweaters, see-through blouses, 'flouncy' bras--and your mouth grows dry at her confession. (You had delighted at parties when you knew guys were eyeing her tits and saying 'you are so lucky' and you feigned disbelief as though you didn't know what they were talking about. Now, you wonder: had they fucked her?) He made an excuse to talk to me outside, she says, and once there...he kissed me, a deep, wet kiss. It brought back memories and I could feel his hard cock pressing against my stomach. His hands roamed over my chest and he looked down my blouse and told me he had never seen prettier tits. I doubted that, of course, but it still made me wet.

SHE

You kissed him, he asks, you gave him your tongue? Yes, I couldn't help it. It felt natural and made me remember his sensuousness. And his big dick. Bigger than mine, he asks, knowing the answer. I love your dick, you say, giving it a stroke, and avoiding the question to add, he told me how much he missing having me, taking me, having me give my body to him. He wants me to come back. Taking you away from me, he asks? No, you say, giving him a deep kiss and whispering, he just wants me to come back to use me regularly then send me back to you and having you know it, accepting the humiliation.

HE

You can't believe your ears. You would do that? I don't think so, she says, although I do miss his cock. He is uncircumcised and the big head is in a cute little sheath. You interject: but you've told me that you didn't like those dicks; they aren't clean. Some of them and I got used to the taste, she says, liked it actually but what I like most was teasing his cock head to emerge from its little cloak. Just talking to it (I called it 'Hero') flicking with the tip of my tongue until it comes out to play, all pink and moist. Unlike yours, I couldn't get all of his in my mouth, so mostly I nibbled on it like and ear of corn. It drove him crazy but I knew when to stop--before he shot. I wanted his cum inside me, running down my leg. You think: she has told me that before. Has she told all her lovers?

SHE

Out there, tonight, you say, he reminded me of what he used to do. He wasn't romantic, it was just sex but he did something that I've never had any other lovers do. You hear your lover, under the sheets in your bed in the dark, rasp--what? After he came in me, he would climb up my body, over my tits and order me to suck his cock, lick him off. When he was satisfied, he eased back and put his cock between my tits and order me to push them together. He would begin to rock and his cock would disappear between the girls. Then a couple inches would reappear with the pee hole gaping open. Then he would draw back and come forward again and again and again. It was intoxicating--the sight, the sounds, the smells. Then I would do something that I've done with others but never with you. I'd stick my finger in his ass. (Your lover is breathing heavily and pumping his cock, you can tell.) He would challenge me Could any of your other lovers do this? I would get excited and pant, no, they are limp dicks compared to you, love. It was like he had found another hole--in and out of my breasts--to fuck me like nobody else has. Oh, God.

HE

You could make out her outline. She is now on her back cradling her tits in the crook of her right arm. She had wetted her nipples which are glistening like diamonds. Her right hand is twisting and pulling her left breast, punishing her nipple. Her left hand is stroking her clit. You've never seen her do that without using lots of saliva. Seeing her hand buried in her hairy slit encourages you to lean over and suck her right nipple. Mark her tit as she likes. No, don't, she says, I'm almost there. And with that, her body stiffens, collapses, stiffens again. She screams softly and calls out a name. His name.

SHE

You cum in a way that you haven't in months, maybe years. You pick up the narrative: it would be his second load of the night for me, but he produced a big one. I couldn't help but cum during this titty fuck when he would shoot on my nipples and neck and--you pull up to your lover's ear--he came on my lips. (You can feel him shudder.) Then, he was cruel. He said to tell all my lovers--present and future--that I've been claimed. That you have massaged your tits in my cum; that you've eased my cum on your lips into your mouth. That you've given your body to me in a way nobody else will. And that when your lovers 'try' to take you, they will be tasting my cum on your lips, on your tits and in your pussy. And you will always know it.

HE

You are hypnotized with her story. You are now on your knees stroking your cock in front of her face. You could cum on her tits but you are still insanely curious about her sexual past so you ask: so how many often did you and he...? 4 or 5 she says... Times? you ask. ...years, she says. A bolt goes through your brain. You do the math. So, you say, slipping next to her under the sheets, you were fucking him while you were fucking me?

SHE

Yes, you say quietly. Then, defiantly, I met him before I met you. It was just sex. Then I fell in love. Did you? Remember those times that you weren't sure about us? That you didn't know what you wanted to do? Maybe break up? Maybe step away? Maybe you didn't want to see me, date other people? Yes, he answers humbly. Well, your baby needs fucking. Have I ever denied myself to you? No. I love you but I've always craved cock. I loved sucking dick before I met you and still do. And you may be confused about what you want but I know what I want and if the man I love doesn't want to pound my pussy, someone else will. Your words spent-- you now spread your legs apart for him and say softly: stop stroking yourself and reclaim me. Take me as your own again. Fuck me.

HE

You roll over on her luscious body. Your lips meet and you trade tongues as she adjusts you into her pussy. You give a small thrust and swing your legs over her thighs. She clamps her pussy on your cock. Do you like to fuck, she says to you as she says to all her lovers. Yes, you grunt, as you pick up your pace and where it will inevitably lead. Reclaim me, she says again more urgently. Because if you don't, I can be in his bed tomorrow night sucking his big, fat cock.

SHE

But you aren't through. You push your breasts together and ask if he'd like to imagine another man's cock--bigger--pushing through these tits? Marking them with his cum that splashes onto the lips that you kiss? Coating my tongue? Can you imagine his cum in my naughty pussy, the cum he sent deeper than you after he stretched my cunt? You lightly brush his armpits and nipples breathing out words that will drive him past the point of no return.

HE

Inflamed is now too mild a word for your passion. This is the woman you love. Your faithful, caring companion. The woman with whom you share not just your bodies and fantasies, but your lives and your intimate moments. But this woman has become slyly, intriguingly more. She has been allowed in to know your body and your soul. So this is not like any night and it is like every night as she somehow magically knows how to become a new temptress. How she can invent ways to excite beyond your imagination. Every night.

As the cum boils up from beyond your ass and into your balls, you are excited for your release and yet thrilled with anticipation for upcoming nights.

But now, this night, for the first time in your love life, her eyes are closed.