Temptress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, please don’t,” she panted, “Fill me with your sperm, I want to feel it pumping inside me.”

I was shocked when I heard this but I guess it’s none of my business. Chad was close now and he was starting to whimper and moan. This excited Laura greatly and she began a mind-blowing, shuddering orgasm. Her pussy clenching on Chad’s cock sent him over the edge also and his balls began rhythmic pumping movements as he filled her with what she yearned for. Exhausted, they collapsed together on the couch. The now drunken crowd cheered and whistled.

In a few minutes Chad got up, grabbed his clothes, and disappeared to the other end of the house. One of the other guys said, “I hope you’re not too tired out because you have a lot more work to do here honey.”

“I only fuck the groom for free,” she said, “and I don’t think the rest of you could afford me.”

“I’ll give you a hundred,” one guy said. She laughed.

“How about one fifty,” suggested another.

“No, forget it, I’m tired and I’m going home.” Laura replied.

“Here’s two thousand in cash to fuck everyone,” a somewhat older looking man in the back said as he waved a fistful of hundreds at her.

Laura hesitated, “I’ll do it for three grand,” she finally said.” The room was dead silent.

The man thought for a moment, then said, “Fine, three it is but by god you’re going to earn it!”

“Oh, I think I can satisfy you boys,” she said confidently. She ripped the cash out of his hand and handed it to me for safe keeping. The men surrounded her naked body.

Laura was engaged with all of the men at once. Hands were all over her, squeezing and groping her tits, fingering her cunt and ass, and forcing their way into her mouth. Her pitiful pleas to take it easy went unheeded. Six pairs of hands forced her to her knees and cocks appeared everywhere. “Start sucking slut,” someone ordered, and she opened her mouth and took in the first cock. It erupted almost instantly, filling her mouth till she gagged and the cum bubbled out and dribbled to her tits.

“Ahhh, that was good baby, don’t you worry I’ll be back for more later,” the owner of the first cock bragged. Her head was yanked by the hair to another cock and it was roughly forced into her throat. He came quickly also and sprayed her face and hair.

Now they lifted her up partially and a man scooted under her. She was shoved down on his pole and ordered to hump him, she obediently complied, working her cunt on his pole, grinding and humping, humping and grinding, all the while having her mouth passed from cock to cock. She was starting to relax and enjoy herself now and moved her mouth eagerly to each new prick as it was offered to her. She clenched up and grunted as she creamed herself on the man she was riding. He came as well, pumping all of his load into her cunt. She relished being filled like this and scooped up the cum that gushed out as he man withdrew to feed to herself. The men were amazed at her. “What a hot little whore,” someone said as they continued to defile her.

They laid her back on the floor now and took turns between her legs, each man packing his seed as far inside her as he could get it while his buddies held her down by the arms; not that there was any need for this as Laura was loving every minute of this rough fucking. She kissed each man passionately as she begged him to pump his sperm inside her and they all complied. The carpet under her ass was soaked with their cum. One man with a particularly large cock told his buddies to pull her open wide, so two men each grabbed a leg and pried her apart as far as they could stretch her. Her breathing came in quick puffs as he eased his monster into her. When her cunt had adjusted to his size he picked up the tempo and was soon fucking her like a prize bull. It didn’t take him long to have her crying out in pleasure as she came on his enormous prick. “Yeah stud, do it to me, I love your big cock,” she coaxed, encouraging his assault.

I was sitting on one of the couches now enjoying this intense fucking and wondering if she would even notice if I slipped into line with the others. I want her pussy riding me like she was riding these young studs.

Every one of them had creamed her at least once now and one of them suggested that she should get a good ass fucking for three thousand dollars. They all agreed and they lifted her to her hands and knees. She was looking weak and shaken and I didn’t know how much more her sweet young body could take. She looked hopefully to me and crawled across the floor in my direction.

“Please hold me sweetie, I need you to hold me for this,” Laura pleaded. My heart melted to a puddle and I gently pulled the cum soaked hair from her face and kissed her tenderly. She sighed and drew up close to lay her head on my chest. I held her lovingly as the drunken men took turns at her ass. She moaned in pain at first, but then became accustomed to their cocks being up there and just let them pleasure themselves, each pumping another load of sperm in her rectum. Her body shoved against me hard with each stroke, they were giving her quite a pounding. They laughed and called her a dirty little slut as they ripped up her ass and suddenly I no longer envied them or their youth. They had no idea what a precious, exciting, wonderful little treasure of a girl they were debasing.

When the men finally were satisfied that they’d gotten their money’s worth, we were allowed to leave. I held Laura tightly to me all the way home and she snuggled up close.

When we got to the house it was pretty late but Laura wanted to shower. “Please wait up for me Jeff, okay?” she asked with hopeful eyes.

“Of course I will,” I said.

When she came out of the bathroom she was wearing a white terrycloth robe and had blow dried her hair. She looked as beautiful as ever. She came to me and kissed me lovingly on the mouth without hesitation. Then she took me by the hand and started to lead me towards my bedroom. “No Laura, you’ve been through a lot tonight, you don’t have to do this,” I reassured her.

Laura put a finger to my lips and whispered, “I need you Jeff, more than I’ve ever needed anything before.” I let her take me to my room and she dropped her robe. We embraced and I squeezed her naked body tightly to me as our lips searched each others for a satisfaction that could not be achieved. She helped me out of my clothes and, taking both of my hands, laid back on the bed pulling me onto her. We held each other and kissed more as my aching erection found her pussy without any help. I slipped inside her easily.

Waves of love and lust and joy and longing all mixed together coursed through my veins as I began to accept the gift that I had waited so long for. She wrapped her long legs around my back and drew me into her tightly, like she would never let me go. The sound of her breathing as I kissed her neck and gently caressed the inside of her love nest with my cock made my heart swell with happiness like I’d never imagined. I knew at that moment I would do anything for this girl.

Laura moaned softly and I could feel her sweet pussy sucking gently on me as she rewarded me with an orgasm. I responded immediately and felt three months worth of pent up desire and frustration wash from my soul like a wave as it falls back to the sea. I stayed inside of her and tenderly kissed her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her mouth.

“I love you Jeff, I will always love you,” Laura whispered in the dark, “If you want me, I’ll stay with you forever.”

Tears welled up in my eyes and it was difficult for me to speak, “I’ll never stop wanting you,” I promised, and we drifted off to sleep with me still inside her.

12