Tempus Fugit

Story Info
Mingling of sex, love and dreams.
4k words
4.4
14.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shakulu, the mountains! Tonight the Spice Palace of Makkon beckons!" the voice seemed to reverberate in the empty steppe and swirl in the constant breeze.

"Heron Gardens is close. But it has been long years, time passes," the second voice sounded pensive and the creaking of the old polished wagon was the only sound for a while. A robed man sat cross-legged at the front, guiding it with gentle touches to wagon's controls that controlled the fleshmechanic creature.

The intricately carved and worked wagon shivered slightly, as though laughing. "You men, always so full of your problems! Shakulu, lighten up! Time passes, good! She's probably gone after all these years anyway!"

"Wagon...not now. I'm remembering."

"Right...you're fondling my controls, you know. It's the Spice Palace for you and no mistake, you need some soma and a good girl, or two, or three!" the wagon floated serenely on towards the mountains, hovering slightly above the ground. Shakulu sighed and focused on the patch of green that marked the oasis of Heron Gardens.

---

Outside the window the city seemed to smoke and sizzle. Paperboys shouted the latest news; old women hawked their vegetables at the markets and ships' horns sounded out in the harbour. The little room seemed overstuffed, full of papers and books, a leather sofa and an unmade bed. A delicate, black-haired girl lay on the bed naked, gently caressing herself as she read a book. Every now and again she would grin mischievously at a young man typing away with gusto on an old and cranky typewriter.

The man groaned and pulled another paper out of the machine, crumpling it up and lobbing it theatrically towards the overflowing trashcan. He missed, hitting the girl instead. She smiled and put down the book to saunter over to him.

"Poor dear, your piece de resistance not going well?" she asked as she massaged his shoulders through his thin cotton shirt. He just groaned again and buried his head in his arms.

"Honey, lets go to the seaside. The sun's out, summer's arrived. It's a wonderful morning," the girl slid her hands inside his shirt, scratching his chest playfully as she lightly breathed in his ear and kissed the nape of his neck.

"Fine...I can't write a word that makes sense. My head feels like it's going to burst, but I can't get the words out..." he muttered, "...where do you want to go, Kali?"

"Mmm...Lokrum sounds nice...I loved it the other time, when you ate bitter chocolate out of my..." Kali laughed then, tousling his long, blonde hair as she moved to the closet and started getting dressed.

"Well, you know I like my chocolate like I like my girls, bittersweet."

"You think I'm bitter?"

"Nah...You�re an exception, I'd say you're more the biter-sweet sort," he chuckled as he stood up and stretched, popping his stiff joints.

"Mare!" Kali threw a pair of panties at him in his mock disgust, even as she started laughing again.

---

Shakulu shook his head as he strode along the darkening street. Wagon was smart, smarter than most regular fleshmechs. It was strange that Wagon had never asked for a different body, the Sculptors could have grown him into a human in just a year or two and with what they earned being split two ways he could sure afford it.

He stopped in front of the ebony doors of the Spice Palace and had to smile. Wagon had been right; it would be good to relax a bit. The storytelling would be good here; they appreciated his talents for mood and atmosphere. Besides the Days of Iron Moons were coming, so there would be many pilgrims seeking his gifts.

Shakulu gave the door two polished bone coins and it opened with a demure, "Welcome, good sir. Makkon will be pleased to see you."

"Thanks," he said to the door and went inside. The Spice Palace was tastefully decorated with sparse, minimalist furnishing. Wood and leather recliners were arranged around stone tables in small alcoves. Numerous spice bowls glowed in the reddish light and he could see several late night customers dreaming in the hands of Makkon's pets.

He strode down the familiar hallway towards Makkon, smiling politely at the pets and people he met along the way. At the door he stopped nervously, it was twelve years. Hopefully Makkon's relationship with her hadn't changed in that time.

"Teller! You've returned!" boomed Makkon's jovial voice and with something like relief he turned around to face Makkon. Makkon hugged him tightly, her slim, black body looking stunning in a clinging red silk dress that seemed almost translucent, "Come, the pets will be absolutely delighted!"

---

Kali looked absolutely stunning in the front of the little motorboat as Mare untied the mooring ropes and jumped in. The boat rocked and he nearly lost his balance, causing her to laugh again. Huffing slightly he proceeded to tank up the offboard and start it up.

Soon the massive medieval walls of the seaside city were slipping past as they headed out of the harbour. A light breeze raised slight goose bumps on their skin and the spray was delightfully salty and fresh.

"Mmm..." she murmured as she hugged Mare, "You look like you're making love to her."

He grinned and ran his hand over the walnut steering wheel, "Kali, don't tell me you're jealous?"

"The typewriter back in the apartment, the boat now...honestly, Mare, you're just like a little boy with his toys. Makes me wish I was a little toy, the way you treat them."

"Baby, you like the way I treat you!"

Playfully she pushed him forward, until his hips were resting lightly on the wheel. Her hands gripped his taut buttocks and squeezed, leaving a salty stain on his beige trousers. Kali snickered as he struggled to regain his composure. It was May and the cruise ships hadn't arrived yet, even though summer was already here. Nevertheless a couple of fishermen shouted catcalls at them as they went past.

They continued past the two stone piers where the tourists stopped and continued towards the south end of the island, where the bleached rocks created several tiny hidden beaches. Mare dropped the anchor and rounded on her, "You�ve been a naughty little girl, haven't you?"

"Who, me? No...I've been good, but you look like the big bad wolf, with that gun in your pocket!"

"Nobody to see it here," he said, kissing her lightly. She returned his kiss and wrapped her arms around his muscular shoulders. Their tongues touched briefly, as they caressed each other slowly.

"Mmm...That�s true," her left hand slid into her pocket and squeezed his erect cock slightly.

"You're asking for it, baby,"

"Asking for what? I'm just an innocent little girl," she said, batting her eyelashes softly. Mare grabbed her and lifted her until she was sitting on the steering wheel, her white skirt raised around her shapely, lightly tanned thighs.

"You packed the wine glasses?" his hand ran gently up her smooth skin, teasing the edge of her white bathing suit.

"Yeah, you know I did..." she replied, unbuttoning his shirt and running her hands through the light down on his chest. As her hands coursed down towards his trousers he breathed roughly, before laughing.

"Good, then since you've taken care of that I think a little reward might be in order."

"A reward..." Kali purred, licking her lips with her soft pink tongue. He gently hooked his thumbs behind the straps on her swimsuit and pulled it down, revealing her waxed pussy and the dark, trimmed landing strip leading to it. Mare left the swimsuit around her ankles, restricting her movements as he leaned forward to kiss her on the mouth again. His hand stroked her gently, caressing her soft labia with soft, slow strokes.

Kali returned the kiss, arching her back with delight, while he continued to play with her sex. She undid the buttons on her white blouse, revealing her dainty white string bikini. Mare was trailed kisses towards her left breast, when she suddenly twisted and pushed him to one side. He shouted in surprise as he tried to catch his balance, but another push from her tumbled him over the side into the cool azure Adriatic waters. Kali laughed, quickly pulling on her bikini bottom and jumping into the water on the other side.

"See you on the shore, Mare!" she cried out to him before turning to swim with powerful strokes towards the shore.

"Kali! I swear you're the devil's own bitch!" Mare yelled ruefully. He clambered back into the boat, hid the keys and took the waterproof hamper. Once he'd stripped down to his black swimming trunks he followed with the hamper, grumbling to himself. As he staggered up the pebbly beach she laughed at him from the top of a flat rock.

"My poor, poor Neptune! Where's your trident, hmm?"

"You little devil! I'll show you where my trident is!" he said, dropping the hamper and sprinting towards her. Kali jumped off the rock and was off, laughing at him.

"I see the cold water's done wonders for you! More blood for your brain, maybe you'll write something now!"

"You!" he shouted and pounced on her. They tumbled in the shallow water, laughing and ending in a slow, salty kiss. Her hand slipped into his trunks, massaging him slowly. Mare groaned slightly and pressed her close, his fingers quickly and expertly undoing her top. Her breasts were small, but perfectly shaped with light brown nipples. He licked one erect nipple and felt it harden even more as he teased it slowly. Kali sighed happily, while her other hand tugged down his trunks.

"We can't have you getting a white bottom this year, Mare," she whispered in his ear, "I prefer my buttocks crisp and golden."

Mare nodded silently, still kissing her round breasts. He picked her up and carried her to the shallow water, with the surf breaking around them. With her free hand she tossed his trunks and her top onto the beach, while continuing to explore his body with her other one. His erect penis pressed against her swimsuit, stretching it, trying to enter her despite the thin white fabric.

Kali took hold of him and rolled him onto his back, straddling him. She gave him another long, slow kiss, while he pulled her swimsuit off until she was as naked as him. Gently she rubbed herself on Mare's long, stiff cock. His buttocks clenched with the pleasure and it was all he could do to resist ramming her wettening pussy there and then. His hands gripped her round, tight ass spreading her so the cool spray made her shudder with shock as it hit her naked pussy.

Slowly she slid down on him, enveloping him with her tight, wet pussy. They moaned together as she began to ride him, slowly and sensuously. Time seemed to compress into a single now. The morning sunlight glittered and refracted from the water, sliding sinuously over them, keeping time to their movements.

---

The sensuous pets with their almost feline forms greeted him with squeals and laughter, hugging him close and licking his face. Shakulu had to laugh, Makkon's taste hadn't changed one bit. He recognised some of them, the others had obviously heard about him.

"Yes, they've heard of you," nodded Makkon, her jade eyes glittering as she read his thoughts, "Who wouldn't have heard of you. Not only one of the best tellers around, but also one of the more scandalous."

"Makkon, you know it wasn't intentional!" Shakulu grinned wryly, and pushed one eager pet trying to get under his robes away. The pet looked slightly hurt, but recovered his composure when Shakulu petted him affectionately on the rump.

"You're the only one saying so," Makkon said with a thin smile, then to the pets, "The lot of you, back to work! I won�t have people saying my Spice Palace is slacking! Ris, you stay."

The pet named Ris was one of the females, she bowed deeply and without waiting for a word from her mistress brought a spice bowl and two fluted wine glasses to the little jet table. Makkon settled gracefully on an ebony recliner and Shakulu took her lead.


"She would have liked this spice bowl, don't you think?" Makkon held the bowl out to him for inspection. He turned it over slightly, feeling the texture. Bone. Thin silver inlays glittered inside the bowl in mesmerising geometric patterns.

"Whose skull was it?" he asked, returning the off-white bowl to the jet table.

"Not hers, if that's what you're thinking. I'm not that evil, wouldn't taunt you like that."

"Are you saying she's dead?"

"No, the coffin's unused," replied the black beauty as she delicately tasted the ruby wine Ris had just poured.

Shakulu had to repress a slight sigh, whether of relief or anxiety he didn't know. Before he could reply Makkon continued, "It's not here though." Shakulu's eyebrows went up, wrinkling his tall forehead.

Makkon raised an elegant, thin hand to his face and ran her long black nails through his beard. His face was hard, abraded like granite by the steppe winds. The travels had left their mark and she wondered if his telling would be the same as in those far of days, when he'd lived in Heron Gardens, not yet a wanderer. He kissed her fingertips gently and looked into her gleaming green eyes.

Her pupils narrowed and she breathed in sharply, his eyes were still that maelstrom of swirling colour that seemed to swallow your soul when you looked into them. She'd never believed his line, that he wasn't a mind-fucker. If nothing else because of those eyes.

"You haven't been with anybody all these years," she said and his eyes seemed to blaze slightly. Makkon shook her smooth head, "acting like a petulant mortal. You're incredible. You know you're not supposed to be in love, you're a teller!"

"I haven't told anything in twelve years."

"Well, drink up the wine. Finest ruby from the On. Uncle's vine," she ordered and he tasted the thick, nectar. It flowed like liquid passion down his throat, coating it, seeming to set his blood on fire.

"I see Uncle hasn't changed his grapes," he laughed, "Very well Makkon, I feel the nightbirds are out and the guests are here. Shall we go and dance and dream?"

"Shakulu, I thought you'd never ask," they rose together and she lifted the spice bowl up between them. She was slightly taller than him and very slender, looking like a birch next to a rugged oak. Their eyes locked and flared slightly and the spice in the bowl simmered, sending its sparkling fumes up into the air. They inhaled deeply, several times, their faces beginning to glow as they ascended into the dreamtime.

Suddenly they were in the large, open dance-hall of the palace. The guests were twirling around and Sat was leading the band in a wild and abandoned symphony. When he saw the mistress enter the music slowed and the musician laughed, showing bright white teeth.

Shakulu held her gently, his nimble fingers running across her slim body as they danced. Slowly at first, seeming to explore one another's body, they turned across the checkerboard floor. As they moved his robes seemed to fall away, leaving him in a simple red shirt and black pants, matching her red silk garment.

"Mmm...You�re still telling as well as you used to," she murmured, her snakelike tongue licking his ear and playing with his neck.

"We shall see," he said and picked up the pace, Sat matching their speed with his silver trumpet. To all the guests their image seemed to flicker and double, they couldn't quite tell whether Makkon and Shakulu were having sex or dancing. Their bodies seemed blurry and indistinct, except for the glow that seemed to suffuse both of them.

Suddenly they fell still, he holding her tight as the last note hung golden in the air. The guests clapped and the two of them slowly disentangled.

"Still only her?" asked Makkon, kissing his lips gently.

"Still. Come, the dream waits."

---

Kali and Mare lay on the beach naked, clothed by the sun. She was eating an apple, each bite crunching between her small, pearly teeth.

"You're looking thoughtful, baby," he said, shielding his eyes from the light as he marvelled at her sensuous body. His eyes traced her slim arms, her small round breasts, and the long mane of black hair that cascaded down her back. Mare stroked her slightly boyish waist and smooth thighs.

"Just wondering you know," she took another bite of the apple, "It's so perfect here. Can it last?"

"The city has lasted quite a while; I think we can as well."

"You and your city!" she laughed throwing the red, half-eaten apple at him. Mare caught it with one hand and grabbed her with the other, pulling her close.

"Kali, baby, you know I can't love you like I love the city," he teased.

"You're horrible; I'm going to have to teach you a lesson!"

"Mmm...Right..." he took a bite of the apple and nearly choked as she suddenly squeezed his flaccid cock, pulling the foreskin back sharply. He looked down and saw his cock's head caught between her white teeth while she grinned wickedly. He swallowed the apple slowly, as she began to lick the tip and the rim.

"You didn't think I would bite, did you?"

"With you, my demoness, one never knows..." his words ended in a gasp as she ran her teeth down the length of his hardening shaft, relishing the feel of him, his vulnerability. She looked up into his sea-grey eyes as she gently licked her index finger while clutching his balls with the other hand. "What are you planning?"

"Just relax. I'm going to teach you a lesson," she said as she slowly licked his salty sack and teased his perineum with her tongue. Suddenly he stiffened as he felt her tongue on his ass, flicking and teasing gently, until it was all he could do to stop himself bucking. Suddenly Mare felt her finger press on his ass and gasped as she pushed in roughly, stretching his sphincter. She began licking his cock roughly, her tongue darting around while she massaged his balls with her free hand. He groaned as she removed her finger and she proceeded to lick his ass, lubricating it with her saliva.

She pressed her fingers back against his ass, pushing three of them in, stretching him roughly. He moaned as she massaged him, running her fingers in and out while she nibbled and licked his cock. Kali enjoyed having him in control, bucking beneath her hands. She could feel him tensing, his muscles twitching. She stopped suddenly, looking up into his eyes. Her black eyes sparkled mischievously.

"You like it, don't you?" she asked. Mare managed to nod somehow, "Well, so do I...but you're not getting off this easily. I just wanted you to know what I'm going to do to you tonight, now you have to pleasure me, honey!"

She pulled him to her and kissed him roughly, he smiled and turned her over. She wriggled her bottom playfully as he kissed her wet pussy, smearing her juices over his face. Mare spluttered and looked at her, pretending to be angry.

"Ok. Baby. Now you're going to get it!" he jumped on her, lifting her into the air. She whooped and kicked the air, but he was too strong for her and carried her easily to a pile of ash left over from the 1st May bonfire. She screamed and tried to hit him, but he dumped her unceremoniously into the ash, lifting a grey cloud.

"You..." she didn't have time for words as he jumped on top of her, the soft grey-white flakes like a pillow beneath them, sticking to their wet, sticky skin. Mare kissed her gently and she curled her legs around his flanks, guiding him into her gently. The ash got in their hair as they rocked back and forth, her panting getting more and more needy.

Suddenly he pulled out, causing her to start. Kali's eyes narrowed as he licked his fingers.

"You wouldn't," she said trying to get up, but he quickly pressed her down with his body, pinning her. He gently massaged her asshole, lubricating it with spit. She started to relax, but suddenly stiffened again, as he pressed his cock to her ass, stretching it.

"Fair is fair, Kali," he explained

"I used three fingers, you lummox! Are you trying to rip me in half?" she spluttered, but her smile gave her away. She lifted her legs up and relaxed as he slid softly and slowly into her ass. Kali moaned slightly as he filled her up, stretching her. Mare began to move slowly in and out, and she began to finger herself. The intensity of the feeling, the soft pillows of ash beneath them, and the sea breeze all came together. She could barely think from the pleasure that was coursing through her, squeezing Mare's cock with her ass.

12