Ten Bucks an Hour

Story Info
Married woman is taped committing adultery.
3.2k words
3.92
97.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
731 Followers

Reed Thompson was a real estate developer. Among the properties that he owned was the “Golden Sands Motel,” located on old route 41 in Daytona Beach, Florida.

Like all business owners, he had a hard time keeping help, especially for the evening shifts. Today, he was interviewing a woman for the ten PM to seven AM desk clerk position.

The woman, Mary Jo Snyder, showed up right on time at two PM. Reed checked her out as she entered the office ahead of him. He had noted that she had a very pretty face, with shoulder length brown hair. Breasts had to be a C cup. Like most housewives, she had put on a lot of weight in the upper legs, fanny, and tummy, with a noticeable bulge just below her waist. “Hmm, I would think she is all of one hundred and sixty pounds, with measurements of 38, 35, and 44,” Reed mused in his mind.

Sooner or later, he fucked every gal that worked for him.

“So, Mary Jo, why do you want to work here?”

“My daughter just started college, and we need the money.”

“How old are you, what is your husband’s name, and what does he do?”

“He is Tom Snyder, and is an ATM repair man for Southern Banks. He covers the whole state, so is on the road four nights a week. I turned forty last week. I had to convince my husband that I would be safe working for a big motel. It was hard for him to let me be around other men.”

“You will have to learn to use our computer, will that be a problem?”

“I don’t think so. It will be fun. My daughter has one at school, that she loves.”

Okay, I’ll start you at $10.00 an hour. Your hours will be Ten PM to seven AM”

“Oh super, I’m really excited about this, Mr. Thompson.”

Another employee taught Mary Jo how to use the computer. Reed noted that she was sending e-mail to her daughter each night, but that was okay.

Two weeks later, when he was alone in the desk area, he opened the “Recently Deleted E-mail” “Hmmm, what is this?” It was an e-mail from a woman in Texas to Mary Jo.

“”Hi, Mary Jo, I am so happy that you looked me up and sent me an e-mail. What is going on in your life? We sure raised hell when we were in school. Speaking of school, I just have to tell you that Johnny Bronson, that we went to school with, comes to the Dallas area for two days every other month. We dated for six months my junior year. I’m sure that I told you that he has just the greatest cock. I forgot, did you ever date him?” If you go to a site called “School Chums,” you will find just about everybody in our class. Write soon, Sally.”

“Hi Sally, Whee, you wrote back. Yes I dated him for a time in our senior year. I wish that there was some way to cut off four of his inches and put them on my husband, dear man. His is only five inches. With the fat that I have put on, and his fat in the pubic area, only an inch of cock gets in me, so I can not feel a thing. I have not had any strange for the last ten years, but I have sure thought about it. For the record, can I assume that you and Johnny visit when he is there?”

“Mary Jo, Do we ever. He is free from four on. I tell my man that I’m out shopping, and make sure that I’m home by nine. Rabbits!”

Two weeks passed. Reed saw another interesting message.

“Mary Jo, Oh do I have some news for you. I told Johnny that you are in Daytona Beach. He said that he gets into Daytona Beach every other month too. What is the name of your Motel?”

“Sally, “Golden Sands Motel.” I am so excited. It was Johnny that took my virginity. The first two nights that I let him try to put it in me, he could not get it in. I thought that he was splitting me in two the third night. By the tenth time, I could take all of him. I have not had anything like him since. I think that I have shrunk. I put a ruler in me. When it was in six inches, I bottomed out. Johnny is more then eight inches. Did he hurt you?”

“Mary Jo, A little bit at first. He has not changed. He has no fat, and is in great shape. He fucks you hard, and fast.”

Reed checked the reservations. A John Bronson would be a guest next Wednesday and Thursday. During the night, when no customers were about, the staff went into a small apartment just off the desk clerk area. So Reed knew exactly where Mrs. Snyder was going to get a good fucking.

A year ago, Reed had installed a spy cam in the vent above the bed, so that he could record himself when he fucked a woman.

Thursday morning, he removed the tape from the night before. He put it in the VCR, and begin to watch.

This Bronson guy was very much in control as they came into the room at just after midnight. Mary Jo, was conscious of her weight, and it was obvious that she had not done this before. She just stood by the bed. Bronson kissed her, and lifted her blouse out of her pants. He dropped her pants, undid he bra, and had her completely naked.

“Well now, this was a surprise,” Reed thought. “Mary Jo is one of those chubby woman that is more sexy without her clothes, then with them on. It is her tits. She is a womanly creature that is made for fucking.” Bronson sure thought so.

“That damn thing is as big as mine, but I’m thicker.”

Bronson spent little time with the foreplay. Not that he needed to, since Mary Jo, was ready for him an hour ago. Six inches went in on the first push. He thrust it in again hard, and seven inches filled her. It was stretch time, and with the next push all nine inches went into Mary Jo.

Her eyes opened wide, as her mouth flew open with a gasp. Her eyes rolled and an orgasm shook her. Reed laughed as she turned red, and grabbed Bronson’s ass. “This Bronson is an active fucker,” Reed said as he opened his fly to stroke his cock. “I’ll get my turn.”

Mary Jo was taken three times. Each time for a longer, harder fuck.

“Great tape, I have here,” mused Reed.

The following Tuesday, Reed said to Mary Jo. “Come with me to my home. I will show you something.” Reluctantly, she went along.

Reed sat her in a chair near the TV and played the tape. She said nothing, and just stared at the TV, as her adultery was displayed in vivid color. “Think you husband will enjoy this? How about your daughter? I can send it all to them both.”

Her first words were, “Your going to fuck me?”

“Oh, ya, every time that I want, and I’ll pass you around to my friends, too. You will make an added attraction for the Motel, during biker week. Take off your clothes. You’ve got great tits.”

Mary Jo slowly undressed. She knew that there was nothing she could say to her husband to prevent him from divorcing her, if he saw that tape. Her daughter, unthinkable.

“On your hands and knees, with your head on the floor.” Reed wanted to drive all of his manhood into her, and did not want her protruding tummy to get in his way. She never saw his cock, which was as long as Johnny’s, but twice as thick, before he thrust it into her. She was not a whore. She was an ordinary housewife with a small dick husband.

Johnny had stretched her just enough that she was able to contain Reed’s piston. Every nerve was on fire, as he pounded her. He had a tit in each hand like handles, and was forcefully using her tits to pull her back onto his cock, each time he thrust his ass forward.

She hated him, hated what he was doing to her, but she cum. Oh my, did she cum? Her back arched. She drove her cunt onto his manhood, and shuttered.” Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaa. “

“Like that Baby, huh?”

When he had finished with her, both tits were swollen, red, and bruised, as was her pussy area. The inside of her legs was red from the friction. It was good that her husband was out of town, when she got home.

Biker week started the next Monday. May Jo had to park across the street. Every room was full of black jacketed, Harley motorcycle guys. They were a rough looking group, with beards, tattoos, and bulging muscles.

Her shift was normal until one AM. Reed came in and took an elevator to the third floor, with out saying anything to her.

When he returned, he said to her, “Your husbands out of town until Thursday, right?”

When she nodded yes, Reed took her by the arm and said, “Come with me, I’ve got some guys that want to meet you.”

“You don’t mean it?”

“You bet your ass, I do. Or, your daughter gets an interesting e-mail in ten minutes.”

Mary Jo went with him to the Gym on the third floor. As they approached the door, she could smell the aroma of drugs. Reed opened the door, and pushed her ahead of him into the room, which was occupied by twenty men.

“Here she is boys, You can fuck the piss out of her. If she gives you any shit, let me know. Tie her ass to the “Swing,” and do her right.

Reed had installed a “Sex Swing.” It was a padded leather board, suspended from the ceiling by four ropes. A woman would be placed on it. Her arms were then tied to the two ropes at one end, and her legs were tied held far apart, and pointing straight up at the other end. Her vagina and ass were right at the edge.

A man would stand, using two handles. He could swing her back and forth so that she was coming towards him, as his ass flew forward to bury his cock in her ass or pussy.

Mary Jo did not understand what was in store for her, as the men converged on her from all sides. They were not gentle. In moments, she was naked.

“Old Reed, got us a good one,” the leader growled. They thought she was a whore, that Reed had bought for their pleasure. She was lifted into place, and tied.

“Give her a drink, I like em drunk” someone said. Straight vodka, was poured into her mouth. When she tied to avoid the stream, her nose was pinched and she was made to swallow a third of the bottle.

“Suck this, Baby,” another said, as a thick cock was pushed into her mouth. Mary Jo, was a virgin in the ass. That was taken care of the first minute by a guy called, Sammy, as she was swung forcefully on and off his cock.

She was glad, now, that she had the vodka in her. A guy called, Jake, was next. He was a pussy man. She had never been fucked so hard, or fast, in her life. Like her first fuck with Reed, she hated them, but she was going to orgasm, it came on, and built up, and built up some more. The third guy in her cunt , had just started, when she exploded in sexual convulsions.

“Hey, this babe just had a big O!” She must be a real hot fuck.. If there had been any restraint, it was gone, as each man fucked her as hard as he could trying to produce another big O. She had several.

When they tired of the swing, she was untied, and bent at the waist. She was expected to give a blow job to one guy sitting in a chair, while another fucked her hard in the ass. She asked for more vodka, and drank another third of the bottle.

It was day light when they finished with her. Reed was called. “This Bitch is too drunk to make it down to the lobby,” he was told. He came up and took her to the apartment on the first floor. Put her in the shower. He enjoyed watching her clean herself up. He had watched her being fucked on a second spy came. He now had another very descriptive tape of her.

Reed had some friends that owned a hunting club. They were giving a guy a going away bash. There would be ten guys there. Reed told them that he would provide a woman for them to fuck. When Mary Jo arrived for work, Reed took her to his car and told her to get in.

“My husband is in town tonight,” she said. “

“You won’t be anywhere he will find you.”
“What are you doing to me?”

“Just ride.”

She had heard of the hunting club, but had never seen it. “Get in the bed room, and take off your clothes. I am going to tie you to the bed, put a mask on you so you won’t see the guys fucking you, and they won’t know who you are, how is that?”

“Thanks for little favors.”

After she was secured in the basement bed room, Reed went up stairs to tell the boys that their fuck was ready. All were well soused. Reed did not know everybody, and this was not a time to be introduced, as they hurried by him to go do some serious fucking.

Tom Snyder, Mary Jo’s husband, was the fifth man in the room. He was drunk enough that he did not study the woman that was tied to the bed with her legs under her arms so that her cunt was completely exposed and unguarded. Only one small light was on.

“Nice set of tits, Danny Williams” commented, as he crawled on the bed, and stuck his cock in her. He drove it in, and let out a sigh, followed by the comment, “Nice tight cunt here.” Ed James was the next to do her. Did not last long, he was turned on so much by watching Danny drive his cock into her.

Tom lost his place in line, when he did not hop on the bed as the forth guy rolled off her. She had twenty minutes more of hard fucking before he crawled onto the bed.

He ran his cock into her now soggy cunt, His five inch dick swam in her hole. He was lowering himself to lay on her when he saw them. There were two moles under her left breast, exactly where Mary Jo had some. He looked under her right arm pit. A birth mark shaped like a four leaf clover was there. There was no doubt now, he was fucking his own wife, Mary Jo, who had already serviced seven men, right before his eyes.

With her mask on, and the eye holes covered, he knew that she could not see him, or them. “Come on. fuck her hard,” a voice said behind him.

He did. He sure as hell was not going to tell all his friends that they were fucking his wife. For the first time, ever, he slid his cock out of her pussy and rammed it into her ass. At least she was tight there. He soon cum with a mind blowing orgasm.

He got a stiff drink, and stood by the wall, as the last two guys fucked her. Then, Danny William’s and Ed James started to fuck her a second time.

When it looked like they were going to untie her, he told one of the guys that he had to head home, and left. Mary Jo did not get home until seven AM. Playing games, he told her,” I need some sex.” Damn, if she did not join him under the covers, and opened her legs to receive him. She tightened her cunt. He filled her in just a few minutes.

A month later, the big race, “The Daytona 500,” was in town. The motel was filled. Reed ordered Mary Jo to the third floor, where she was placed in the “Swing,” for another group of hard fucking, car guys.

Tom thought that something might go on, so he went to the Motel at two AM. There was no one behind the counter, so he tried the door to the apartment. It opened, so he went in. The picture from the spy cam in the gym played on the TV, showing his wife tied to the swing, with a big dude plowing her cunt as hard as he could.

Her fat tummy as well as her tits were jiggling obscenely with the rhythm of the swing as a tight ass drove a nice eight inch cock deep into her. Tom decided that he enjoyed this, so sat drinking a beer, watching it.

Reed came back to the apartment to find him sitting there. “Who are you?”

“I’m Tom Snyder, you her boss?”

“Ya, you don’t seem to be upset. That’s Mary Jo fucking those guys, I’m sure you can tell.”

“Shit, she is a big girl. If she needed some big cock so bad that she started doing this, I‘m not going to get in her way.”

Reed, thinking quickly, said, “It would probably be best if she never finds out that you know, and don’t mind. That way she will be more discrete, don’t you think?”

Tom, looked at Reed. “If you don’t mind your employee doing this on company time, who am I to interfere?” For the next hour the two men watched man after man fuck her. “I have to work tomorrow,” Tom said, as he got up leave.

When he was gone, Reed pumped a hand in the air, as he exclaimed to himself, “I’ve got her forever.”

He returned to the gym, as the last guy shot his load of jism in her. “She is a very pretty woman, you know,” one of the guys mentioned to Reed.

Reed took Mary Jo downstairs. Still wet from her shower, he dragged her to the bed, and lay on it with his cock stiffly pointing in the air. “Give me a slow blow job, Mrs. Snyder.” He watched as she crawled onto the bed. Her legs were too fat. Her tummy hung down a few inches. Her tits swung freely, but her face was beautiful. As she took the first five inches of his cock in her mouth, she looked up at him, holding his gaze, as she slowly ran her mouth up and down on his cock.

This was the woman that just a few short months ago was afraid, and all excited, when she was about to experience her first strange cock, in ten years.

“All this for $10.00 bucks an hour,” Reed thought, with a big smile on his face.

I’m Softly, UB 2

Softly
Softly
731 Followers