Ten Cocks to Say I'm Sorry Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly the cum slave returns to her life of servitude,
3.7k words
4.2
70k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could I say? I tried to resist the temptation. I mean, he's married! And he lives so far away. And I'm the mother of three! I had to try to break away. So I broke it off with my darling master two years ago. I broke his heart, but as I am in Joppa, Maryland, and he in North Carolina, I figured what could he do about it? I was wrong...

A little about me. My name is Kelly Naddaf, a 37 year old divorced mother of three in northeast Maryland. 5' 3", small but fun breasts, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a hint of Asian revealing my Pilipino heritage. (If you'd like to see pics of me, just PM us, and I'll send you some. If you leave a nice message, you may get the "good ones"!) A mild mannered librarian and book work by day, an absolutely possessed cum slut by night! Seriously. I can't drink enough sperm! So after two years without a drop of cum, I broke down and called him.

At first he wouldn't take my call. Emails went unanswered. And who could blame him. After I signed a life long servitude contract with my master, then willingly and eagerly took my collar, to just abandon our relationship was inexcusable. I vowed to make it up to him. So as soon as my divorce was final from my asshole Muslim Syrian husband I threw myself at my lord and master. "Please master", I said when he finally took my call, "I'll do anything you say! Give Kelly any test and I'll prove my love to you. Just please take me back."

So a test he gives me. This is the story of that test. "Commitissa" (I am not allowed a real name, so when not being mommy or the librarian of Edgewood Branch of the Hartford County Public Library, I am just "Tissa" at best) "if you want to prove your love for me, and willingess to once and for all submit to my mastery, you will do this..." and he spelled out my mission.

So the next Saturday night came and I committed myself to fulfilling my mission. Playing off my wicked desire for the tasty and warm seed of a man's cock, my master told me I would suck off 10 strangers in one night, or he would never speak to me again. And I had to swallow the semen of all 10 cocks. No cheating. Like I would waste a drop anyway! He left it to me to find the spot where I could suck off ten men, and for a while, I expected to find a seedy bar and do it there. But that's just too much work. I'd have to be "picked up", and the public aspect left too much risk. Remember, a MOM! Besides I'm cute for sure, but am almost 40. Not that I look it though.

So I returned to the adult book store he sent me to a couple years ago. See one of my other stories to read about that adventure! All true, every word, that story! My god, how I ever did that. And in comparison, that was mild to what I did Saturday night! I entered the store on Rt. 40 as if I owned it, which by the end of the night, I may as well have. I knew the rules, women were not allowed in the peep show booths unescorted. Too many crack addicts in the Baltimore area after all. So I found a nice looking middle aged white guy looking at some videos and just went for it. "Excuse me sir", I started. He looked at me and clearly liked what he was seeing. I dressed conservatively, figuring the MILF look was just too correct to ignore. I was wearing a long red skirt, a white blouse, smart pumps, and an open sweater. I left the top three buttons open and it was clear to him, and anyone else, I had no bra on.

"Yes?" He says. "I'd like to go back to the peep shows (I took a deep breath and just said it!) and suck some cock, but they won't let me back there alone. Would you accompany me please? I'll purchase the tokens and you can be first to cum in my mouth. Would you please help me, I'm desperate?"

"Right, fuck off" he says. "What are you, a cop?"

"No no! You misunderstand. I'm not a whore. (OK, I am, but he didn't need to know that.) I won't charge you, I just want to suck your cock and as many more as I can get tonight. I HAVE to do this, please!" My desperation was clear. This was the only way back to my master's good graces. I would have fucked the Harlem Globetrotters if he asked. Actually, that sounds like fun! "Please, just help me Sir." I even had a few tears running down my cheeks. What could he do?

"Well shit lady. If you're for real, I was going back there anyway. Let's go!" With that he took my arm hard and led me to the counter. This guy was perfect, he totally took charge. "My wife" he begins to the clerk "wants to see a peep show for the first time? OK if I take her back there?" Sure says the clerk, checking out my tits.

"Minimum purchase is 5 bucks. Rules say only one to a booth, but we pretty much overlook that rule for couples."

"Honey give the man a 20. We'll stay a while and check out all the movies." The guy even smirked! So I paid and was handed 20 tokens. Really cheesy things with a penis on one side and the number 1 on the other! The gentleman then took me by the arm again and led me directly to the booths. He must have thought I would loose my nerve. No way! I was scared, sure, but determined! As we walked, he took a few free feels of my ass, and whispered "I'm going to fuck the shit out of your mouth, you know." OK, game on I think. The second part of my master's demands was that after I get to the booths, I am to only say one thing, no matter what anyone says to me.

My readers know what that is: "I am a cum starved cock sucking slut" I reply.

So straight to the booths we go. The guy clearly had been here before because he passes about 10 booths that were available and went straight for a specific booth. He pushed me into it, then shut the door, pointing to the change machine. I knew what to expect, having been thoroughly briefed by my master. I put two tokens in the booth, and sat down on a little dirty bench. The guy opens his pants with no fanfare, takes out his average sized cock, grabs my head, and forces his dick right in my mouth. Who was I to refuse? I went to work. And man did I suck that cock! I hadn't had a non-rubber cock in my mouth, or any other hole, in over two years. My master was the last to fuck me, and he fucks ALL of me, starting and ending with my ass. But I am here to tell you I loved this guy's cock! Average size sure, but it was cock! Damn thing could have been two inches long and I'd have been happy. I immediately deep throated him and held it for several seconds. Then withdrew fully, returning to a deep throat posture again. I repeated this for several minutes. I was in heaven. God, how did I ever keep cock free for 24 months! How did I ever deny myself! I sucked that cock for all I was worth. The guy was literally on his tip toes! I could feel his toes curl! I know he said he was going to fuck my mouth, but I took total control.

After a few minutes of deep throating, I changed to a little tongue action. Swirling, playing with his pee hole, licking his balls while deep throating (yeah, I can do that!). In fact, I was doing just that when he came. It was so awesome. I could feel his orgasm start, his vein was throbbing and he stiffened noticeably. I had to check myself to keep my hands and off his balls. Master was clear. NO HANDS! So I just relaxed my throat and tongue, letting just his cock head past my lips, and let that wonderful, warm, delicious nector coat my mouth! It tasted SOOO wonderful. I held the cum in my mouth for at least a minute, swirling it around his cock head until the nice man couldn't take it anymore! He grabbed my head, and pulled his cock unceremoniously from my lips. No matter, by that time, I had him clean completely, and drained of every drop. I stood up, looked him right in the eyes, smiled, then noticeably swallowed his load. I then winked and grinned like the Cheshire Cat! He just shook his head, mumbled something that sounded like "slut" under his breath, and turned to leave. I let him. After all, he was just the first of ten!

Number 1 unlocked the door, intentionally NOT zippering up till he was in the dark little hallway. I guess that was his way of bragging. And he left the door open. Nice touch! I sat back down, amazed I had finally done it! For years, my master had wanted me to suck off a complete stranger in a sleazy little peep show booth or porn theatre. And in truth, I've spent the last two years with just this fantasy in my mind. It's all that kept me going. My desire to do JUST THIS! And I had. I was so proud. And I knew my darling master would be as well. But the night had just begun. I had sinned and must make recompense. My duty clear, my path illuminated. So I looked around the dirty little booth, wondering why number one insisted we use this booth. It was pretty non-descript. A hard bench, a screen, three walls, and a door. I looked for the glory holes Master said I would probably find, but there weren't any. Damn! A glory hole would sure make my job easier. Now I would have to face the men I blew. I'd really have preferred the anonymous route!

Just then, I heard the door creak open further. I had forgot it was open! A tall, older black man stood there, staring at me, his hand holding the door half way open. And the way he leered at me! Disgusting! I've never really had any attraction to black guys at all. I know! I know! Size matters, the rumors, the modern interracial sex fascination. I get it. It just wasn't for me. I'm half Pacific Island, and smallish in size. I generally like older men, and size just never mattered to me. So I stared back. He grinned even broader, and asked "Where'd your old man go?" referring to number 1. Oh shit, I had to answer every question the same way. Master was clear. OK...

"I am a cum starved, cock sucking slut." I stated without fanfare, hoping he'd go away. "Yeah, well. We all gotta be something!" he said, no doubt thinking he was clever. "So, want to suck mine?" Damn, I knew this would end up going this way.

"I am a cum starved cock sucking slut." I felt like a broken record, but he got the hint. Stepping into the tiny booth, pulling the door shut, the black guy, around 60 or so, tall standing over 6' was going to be number 2. Average looking though clearly a working man as he was dressed in coveralls, a tattered shirt and smelled like a hard day digging ditches. Please just let this man cum quickly!

It wasn't to be. The black guy took several moments before he said "Well, what's we gonna do now? You gonna suck me or what?"

Yep, say it with me everyone: "I am a cum starved cock sucking slut."

"Yeah, we established that already. So get to it already huh?" I put a few tokens in the slot, then reached up to his zipper, opening it and reaching in past his boxers. MY GOD!!!! The cock I found wasn't human! Horse maybe. Rhino, hippo, something. They say walrus's have huge members, maybe he was a walrus! This thing, soft, was thicker than my tiny hand, and every bit of 8 inches long. So big, I couldn't even begin to free it from his coveralls. He figured that out, reaching up to unhook the suspenders, dropping the coveralls to the floor, his boxers with them. And there it was! I watched in amazement as this walrus cock stiffened to at least 11 inches, maybe 12. And fat! I mean fat! I have small hands, and when I wrapped one around this shaft (I know, no hands, but what could I do! I had to explore this cock in everyway!) I couldn't see my painted fingernails on the other side. It was 3 inches in diameter if it was an inch. NO FUCKING WAY I COULD GET THIS IN MY MOUTH! Just no way. I just stared dumbfounded.

"What's the matter, slut?" he asked. "Never seen a cock this big before? I thinks you can handle it though. Come on, kiss it!" So I did. I kissed my first black cock. I admit I had to close my eyes at first. One would think, an educated woman like me wouldn't fall prey to such prejudices, but hey, we are who we are. It tasted sweaty, dirty, musty and absolutely delicious! I love a man's cock that tastes like a man! Men work hard, men toil, men labor, men fight, men sweat and men use women. This was a man, color be damned! So I started kissing this cock like I was a teenager making out in the movies! I kissed it up and down, licked the pee hole (and was rewarded with the taste of recent piss for my efforts!), slurped the shaft, cleaned the head... I even licked his balls clean. This went on for several minutes, and I could tell he appreciated my efforts, but soon bored with the kissing of the cock.

"OK bitch. Enough. Suck it." I shook my head, hard, the panic in my eyes. "Come on, you can do it. It ain't that big!" To encourage me, he started stroking this monster. "Come on, open up and let me fill that pretty little white mouth. You won't be sorry." OK Kelly, you can do this, I thought. I took a deep breath, opened my eyes wide, and my mouth wider, and put that glorious huge cock head in. It actually fit! I was able to get the head and a good five or six inches in my mouth. I held it there and let my jaws adapt and adjust. It was hard, but I was one proud little slave to have achieved this much. I tried to deep throat him, as I like to just get right to it when I suck cock, deep throating on the first pass. But I couldn't get the whole cock in. I laughed, causing me to choke a little, but here I was deep throating a solid 8 inches of black cock, with another 4 or so separating me and the man. That wasn't right, was it? Deep throating is supposed to bring me right up and close and personal to the twins and the man's smelly hair. I might as well have had to email this guy, he was still so far away.

But my throat, entirely filled with GIANT cock! I was so turned on, my pussy immediately began to lube. I slowly eased off it, and looked up to see if he was pleased. "See you can do it. That was real nice. Real nice indeed" he said. Well this went on for a good ten minutes, me slowly easing this monster walrus down my throat, then out again. I was getting sore, but didn't care.

I was so fucking turned on! I could feel an immense orgasm building. No not in him, in me! Didn't I mention that? Oh sorry. I have a gift, a gift for all men. I can have an orgasm WHILE SUCKING COCK! Seriously, just by the act of sucking alone, with no stimulation to my pussy, or even my breasts, required. My master discovered this about me some 18 years ago, when I was only 19. He and I had been dating exclusively (well, other than his fucking wife!) for about six months, and we were outside my friend's apartment in the parking lot. I was sucking his cock like a possessed woman, and just let the orgasm role off me like a tidal wave. Master was seven years older than me and far more experienced, so he knew what happened. And from that day on, my life as a cock sucker was confirmed. He said I was like a real life Linda Lovelace, whoever that was. So you can imagine the orgasm I had with this giant black walrus cock in my throat! I came so hard, I literally saw stars. I had to stop sucking, and come up for air for several moments. The guy just beamed!

"Damn girl. Usually I gotta be fucking a bitch make her cum like that! You really are a cock sucking slut aren't you? My lucky mother fucking day!" he says. "How bouts you let me tap that pussy too, huh? Good cock sucker like you must be able to fuck like a pro!" Actually, I don't really enjoy straight sex all that much. Oh I like my pussy just fine mind you. Dildos, masturbation, and a pretty girl licking my clit are all great. But if a man is going to fuck me, hey, skip the pussy and go right for the grand slam, my ass! But NO WAY was I going to let this cock in my ass. A girl has to have her limits.

I shook my head, repeating the obvious. "I am a cum starved, cocking sucking slut" I say going back to work.

"Yeah, well today" Walrus man says, "you are a cum starved cock fucking slut." Oh no! Oh yes! He pulls his cock from my mouth, grabs me by the shoulders, lifting me from the bench, turns me around forcibly and pulls my skirt up. I shook my head desperately, but wasn't allowed to even say no! I repeated my cock slave mantra several times, but he didn't care. "Don't worry bitch, I'll give you my load, but I'm gonna have me some of this pussy, you hear? You just enjoy it now!' He's got my skirt up over my shoulders now, and discovers my secret, no panties! Worse, he finds the other thing master insists upon, my butt plug! More about that later. But in the meantime, he laughs about my plug a little, tsk tsking me, then gropes for my pussy. It is drenched by this time, and I was happy for it, for walrus man then just bends me over, plunging his 12 inch baseball bat in with some effort. I screamed, it hurt so bad. Worried someone would hear, he clamps my mouth shut, admonishing me to shut up. I keep shaking my head, wanting him to stop.

I've been raped before, mind you. Several times in fact, and I even enjoy it occasionally, but this was too much cock for little ol' Kelly. He split my pussy like a ripe melon. The pain was excruciating, and my eyes teared up. I bit down on my lip, and wanted to beg him to stop. But alas, I wasn't allowed to speak so! So he just fucked, and fucked, and fucked, until I couldn't take it no more. Then he fucked some more. Finally, after what seemed a life time, he pulls his cock from my destroyed cunt, pushes me to my knees, and rams his cock back in my mouth. But he was too late, half his cum hits me square on the face, which was totally cool, covering my forehead, my nose, my eyes, my cheeks. The other half I was treated to. And when I say half, I really mean the other GALLON! For if the amount of a man's cum is directly correlated to the size of his cock, then I literally could have drowned in his sperm! He came and came, and I did my duty, swallowing and slurping every drop, and enjoying his moans and spasms. His cum was fantastic: thick and warm, tasting a little strange, like, I don't know, fried food? Whatever, I took it all.

When he finally pulled his cock from my lips, he smiled like the devil himself. "Damn, bitch. I know you'd be tight. That was one fine pussy. Hope I didn't hurt you too bad, but shit, you got what you want." Then he winks, puts his coveralls back on, smacks my cheek a little, and leaves. At least he had the courtesy to shut the door behind him though! Not like the other asshole. I quickly locked the door to gather myself together, amazed at what just happened. I had sucked and fucked my first black cock, the biggest cock I had ever had, the first cock to fuck me in two years, and the first time I had fucked a man other than my master in public. This was a day for this slave's record book if there ever was one! I couldn't wait to get home and write these experiences down. But first, I had to suck eight more cocks, and drink their sperm....

(The next eight men will be detailed and described in the next chapters. I hope you enjoy reading about them as much as I enjoyed sucking them! In the meantime, if you'd like a pic of me, leave some feedback and email us. I'll be happy to send one! Till then, all my love! Signed your cum starved, cock sucking slut, Kelly.)