Ten Cocks to Say I'm Sorry Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly finishes her mission, and the guys help themselves!
5.3k words
4.37
56.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a last look in the mirror, I took a deep breath and headed back out to the dark and fairly intimidating hallway. I looked left to where the video booth I had just vacated was and to my disappointment, saw it had someone in it. So did the booth next door. Damn! No access to the glory hole! Maybe I should stay in the bathroom a few minutes and hope my booth became available. If I couldn't find another glory hole, that was exactly what I was going to do! So I ventured out, figuring one quick walk around the loop (the video arcade was shaped like a square, with booths on both sides of the hall) to see if there was another available glory hole, and I'd be safe back in the bathroom.

Clutching my purse, I shifted to the left side of the square and ran right into the swarm of men! I had wondered where they went. My god, it was like 8 or 10 guys, I couldn't even tell! I saw the old pervert I had already blown who wouldn't shut up talking to them. He had this wicked grin on his face, and the other men were all clearly laughing and smiling. I could only guess what Grandpa pervert had been telling them. OK, maybe that's a little unfair, Lord knows I am a pervert myself! And pretty proud of it actually! Cum. Cum. Cum. Cum. My four favorite words. But these guys left me weak kneed! I could see the predatory glare in their eyes. This was not going to be good! I started to back away, preparing to run as fast as I could. I had already been raped, well sort of, today, and my cunt still throbbed from the bruising and stretching King Kong gave it. And a couple of these guys looked every bit as big a guy as he was! There were three black guys, a Latino, the old fellow, and maybe a half a dozen white guys. Not a one of them under 50 by the looks of it! No way Kelly was going to do this! So I backed around the corner, and just before I broke into a run for my life, I saw the door was open to my glory hole booth! I bee-lined for the safety of my own little spot, and as I pulled the partially open door the rest of the way, out walks another man! He bumps into me pretty roughly, rough enough to know it's no accident, then blocks my entrance to the booth, leaving this cum slave stuck in the hall way. I could hear the other guys coming around behind me too!

"Well hello little miss" says this guy, white, about 60, in a business suit. "aren't you the pretty little thing! Are you the young lady all these guys are claiming gave them such a good blow job!" Shit! A question. For those who may not have read the first couple chapters of this true story, I was on a quest. My master, in his wisdom and his wrath, had given me a test to prove my worth so that I may be able to return to his devoted service. I was to suck the cocks of ten men, swallowing all the cum I could muster from their balls, and I was to enjoy it. So far, I had serviced five men. Well six if you count ol' Grandpa dirty mouth twice. But there were stipulations. One, no hands. My mouth only. Two, no pussy or ass. I was NOT allowed to fuck anyone, just give head. Three, I was only allowed to say one line, regardless of what anyone may have asked or said to me first. I am a cum starved, cock sucking slut. That was it, nothing more could I utter.

But I was in trouble here. I knew sure as I was standing there and sure as I really did crave their cum, I was about to be brutally gang raped. A girl just knows! It wasn't that I particularly regretted the impending rape, although no girl really prefers getting sexually assaulted, regardless of what we say, it was just that I wanted to complete my master's task. I needed to suck and swallow the cum of five more men. I was already in for it for allowing myself to be raped once already today. But he would NEVER understand this. So I bolted. I ran scared as a jack rabbit, RIGHT INTO THE ARMS OF THE GANG RAPE CRAZY MOB! At the exact time I hit the hallway corner, here comes the boys! I ended up in the arms of one of the huge hulking black guys. He was old like 60 something, weighed well over 300 pounds and hadn't shaved. He smelled of alcohol too.

"Well hello little miss" he says. Did I hear that right? Didn't the other guy say that? "Where you going in such a hurry? Rumor has it you like to suck cock, that you NEED to suck cock. That true?" I looked over his shoulder, the other nine guys I could clearly see now, and I felt the breath of the one from the booth behind me.

"He asked you a question, Little Miss. Aren't you gonna tell him what you are?" said the business suit. I was terrified. The mountain of a man holding me gripped my arms tightly, I mean tightly, cutting the blood off to my arms and causing me to cry out in pain.

"Yeah Little Miss. I asked you a question, bitch." Then all the guys started. Little miss this, little miss that. Bitch this. Slut that. Whore. Whore. Whore! I started to cry, terrified and humiliated. All I wanted to do is please my master and enjoy a few cocks in the anonymity of a glory hole sporting video booth! Is that too much for a lady to ask! But it was evidently clear what had happened. This was planned. While I was in the bathroom, they must have prepared this. Or maybe while I was sucking some of the other cocks. Whatever, the "little miss" gave it away.

"Aw. She's crying. Must be we're hurting her! I'm gonna hurt her, guys. Open her little cunt open like a can of beans!" says Mountain Man.

"Easy now. We don't want to really hurt Little Miss" says ol' Grandpa. "We just want what's coming to us. We all know she gives it, so we gonna take it. Now Little Miss. Tell all these nice men what you are, nice and pretty like. Just like you told me. Come on what are you?"

I swallowed hard. Cooperate, that's what they say when a girl is about to be raped. Just cooperate and it will be over soon. "I am a cum starved, cock sucking slut" I croak, barely audible.

"What now? What'd you say Little Miss. I don't think everyone heard you. You boys hear her?" The all laughed no.

And then it hit me, the internal sexual energy that usually promotes my inner slut! That energy had been somewhat lacking this day, as I think I was mostly focused on Master's needs, not my own. My inner slut, known to my master and myself as Comitissa Obsequious, suddenly clawed her way to my conscience, and let herself be known.

'I AM A CUM STARVED, COCK SUCKING SLUT!' I bellowed. Again, I say it. "I AM A.....CUM......STARVED.......COCK......SUCKING......SLUT!" Damn it felt good to say it like that, and mean it! I poured all of my whore, slut, sleaze, skank, slave and perverted womanly charms into it. "I am a cum starved, cock sucking slut" I say for a third time, a little more demurely. And I licked my lips to add some emphasis. If I was going to be gang raped by ten men, or was it eleven, I was sure as hell going to try to suck and swallow the cum of the last five I needed, at least. Master would have to show me some mercy. He'd just have to. It's not like I didn't try to run, I did. I got to work too. I reached down Mountain Man, who had ceased to grip my arms so hard, and found his cock, already hard as a rock. And yeah, he was huge to match his body. A good eight inches. Not like King Kong, so I knew I was OK with it. I rubbed him through his pants with one hand, reaching behind me to Suit guy, and found his cock. I rubbed both of them for a minute or two, smiling now like a kid in a candy shop, and letting my mind anticipate what would happen. Maybe, just maybe, if I controlled the action enough, I could avoid the rape. I hoped. I'd gladly suck their cocks, all of them, but I didn't want to fuck any of them. I was there to suck cock!

After a minute or two, I unzipped them both, pulling their cocks out. Mountain Man had a fantastic 8 inch black cock, which would be the second black cock I've ever had in my mouth. The 60 year old "suit" had a fairly typical 5 inch by 1 inch prick. I started with him. Dropping to my knees, I greedily took him in my mouth, never letting up on Mountain's elm tree. Master said I had to suck with no hands, he never exactly said I couldn't masturbate a cock I wasn't actively sucking! Ah, God bless my Loyola University Philosophy degree, it always allowed me such strong powers of reasoning to find such a loop hole! A 5 inch cock is nothing for Kelly the Cum Slut, let me tell you. I took it all easily, swirling and massaging it in my mouth with my tongue, deep throating him at least 20 times a minute. I was going to knock this one off fast, and jump into Mountain next. As I sucked and thoroughly enjoyed blowing this gentleman (I like older guys) I wondered what the other fellows were doing? I kept expecting to be forced to my feet, kicked, pinched, or whatever. But no one interfered. So suck I did, to the delight of the recipient, all the while getting mountain good and hard with my right hand. Then it occurred to me, my left hand was free!

I reached around until I found a new pair of legs, having no idea who they belonged to. I followed the legs up till I found his fly, then unzipped it too. He got the idea, pulling his cock out and leading my hand to it. I didn't know if he was black, white, or whatever as my face was still buried in Suit's crotch!

Soon, I was rewarded with that heavenly seed I love so much. Suit came, straight into my mouth. I had no problem taking it and swallowed it all, as I was both ordered and also loved to do. I was in ecstasy, so happy Tissa had finally resurfaced. It had been literally years since she had been let out of my mental cage. The split personality we both shared, mild mannered librarian and mother of three by day, cum starved, cock hungry whore by night, was a thing of the past, or so I thought and feared. Tissa had been gone for years. Well, mostly gone. Kelly kept her under control, trying to be the responsible woman of the 21st century. But now, Kelly was thrown violently into Tissa's cage, and Tissa took control, allowing me to truly savor the cock I had just sucked. I enjoyed the first four out of five I did, but this one was what I was waiting for. Didn't matter the size, or race, cut or uncut, long, short, whatever. It was a cock! Plain and simple. It was a cock and it was in my mouth! That's all I really ever wanted in life! So I swallowed him proud, and no sooner than he was clearly drained of every drop of his delicious semen did I move right over to Mountain.

Mountain's cock was glorious. I generally don't go in for African-American guys, but in this dark hallway, he wasn't nothing but a big, glorious, smooth, tasty cock! As I took him in my mouth, I reached out randomly, hoping to have yet a fourth cock. Suit backed off, mumbling something about Little Miss's hot mouth, so I had a free hand. I fumbled around in a sea of legs, knelt down as I was sucking Mountain's giant dick, and low and behold, my hand found a cock. It was already out, no zipper pulling required. The guys clearly were getting prepared. I stroked the two unknown cocks in each of my hands as I worked Mountain over. Starting just on his tip, I tried a new approach. An inch at a time further my mouth descended on his thick pole with each bob of my head. One bob, one inch. Back to the tip. A second bob, another inch deeper in my mouth. Back out to the tip. A third bob and a little tongue, then back out 3 inches. A fourth. A fifth inch. A sixth inch. All the way till I had his solid thick 8 inches deep in my throat. I bobbed a few more times, taking all 8 inches till his pubic hair filled my little nose, finally holding his cock in my throat on the 12th bob. I held it for at least a minute, and Mountain was going ape shit!

"Man, this bitch can suck cock!" he said. As he spoke, he grabbed the back of my head, and pushed even more cock down my eager throat. I'm sure he expected me to gag, but hey, I am a cum starved, cock sucking slut! No way I would gag this wonderful dick! He held my head hard against his crotch, and I finally moved my tongue to where it could do some good. I licked the base of his cock, now firmly on my lips, and up and down the thick throbbing vein. And I started to feel it. I had an orgasm coming, no doubt about it. I am one of those rare girls who can cum herself just by sucking cock. In fact, it's my easiest orgasm. Well, besides having my ass fucked. But I was kind of doing that too! I had a small, purple butt plug in my ass. I think I mentioned that earlier? It's part of my "bear family" as master calls them. Papa Bear butt plug is too big to stay in my ass for long, it always pops out. Mama Bear butt plug is too thin to really get me off. But Baby Bear butt plug is just right! Thick enough to get me off, but short enough to stay where it belongs. I wear it a lot, especially to the library where I work! Today, it was firmly implanted in my ass, no one really the wiser, while I took Mountain on a ride.

When he finally released my head, I started bobbing more furiously up and down this fantastic chocolate shaft. It felt wonderful: soft, velvety and quite warm to my taste buds. I heard some grunting to the side of me though, and knew what was happening by the tone of said grunting. One of the guys I was jacking off was about to pop. Master was clear, I had to swallow the cum of the 10 cocks I sucked, but he never said I couldn't enjoy other cum! So I stopped sucking Mountain a moment, much to his chagrin, and moved my face to the near exploding cock to my left. It was one of the older guys, and no doubt he came so quickly because I was the youngest, hottest woman to touch his cock in decades! I put my face right up to it, and jacked a little harder, letting his now flowing sperm hit me in the face! The guys went wild! Cheering, hand slapping and a lot of hooting and hollering greeted my facial, which by the time was done, was dripping down my nose and lips. I greedily licked as much as I could into my mouth, letting the rest just coat my nose and upper lip, then went to return to Mountain Man.

I don't know why I did what I did next, other than the near insane abandon Tissa causes when she surfaces, but I paused long enough to take my shirt off. I just pulled it straight up and off my head, tossing it wherever. I was greeted by a number of appreciative comments and was in heaven hearing them!

"Damn, this bitch is hot!"

"Well little miss, what nice little tits you have!"

"Christ, she wants it. Guess we won't have to rape her after all!" Oh thank Allah! I thought at that one! Just let me suck you all!

I returned to Mountain and finished my work, while my now free hand found yet another cock in need. I was starting to loose count, but knew that Mountain was cock number 7 in my mouth. Finish him, and I needed only three more. So I did! I worked him up with a frenzied bobbing of my head, even treating him to a hummer! My good graces and generosity were soon rewarded, as he pumped his jism like a fire truck! And to add to the yummy taste I was enjoying, or perhaps because if it, I came as well! Audibly and demonstratively to my would-be gang rapists. I came so hard, I inadvertently dropped the cock from my lips, screaming my orgasm.

"God yes, ahhhhhh! Ohhh shit!" I yelled, just as Mountain's last strand of cum hit my forehead. I figured I swallowed enough of his sperm to count, but to make sure, while my orgasm still sent it's aftershocks through my body, I let go of the cock to my left, scooped up the remaining cum and plopped it in my mouth! This had the effect of causing a secondary orgasm to rock my body and left me wanting for air. Gasping, I sat back on my calves, panting like a dog in heat. I took a couple deep cleansing breaths, figuring the gang would understand my needs. I was wrong.

"No way little miss," says Grandpa. "You rest when we say you rest. Grab her boys!"

"Hey wait a minute." Replies the nice guy in the business suit I finished first. "She's having a good time here too. No reason to hurt her. Let her catch her breath."

"No way dude!" This was a new voice. I couldn't see who it was from my vantage point. In fact, the only thing I could see were legs and cocks. But the voice sounded young. "You heard her. She's a cum starved, cock sucking slut. Fuck her. In fact, yeah, that's a good idea!" There went my only chance of not being raped again. I panicked. I grabbed my shirt and purse, and went to stand up. Mission and master's wishes aside, gang rapes were not in the deal! I made it about half way to my feet.

"Down bitch!" said Grandpa. "Stand when we say stand." What was it with this old fossil? Did I wrong him in another life? I mean Christ, I already gave him two blow jobs, what did he have to be sore about? "Go ahead son." He continued, "have your way with her!"

The crowd parted. I hoped Suit would come to my rescue, but it was not to be. He stepped aside, and I noticed he didn't put his cock away. It must be true what they say about a mob mentality. I was screwed! Suddenly a young guy, couldn't be more than 20 or so, stepped up to me and grabbed my hair. He pulled hard, bringing me to my knees. I like getting my hair pulled, hard, so I let myself go with the pain and pleasure, hoping the pain would settle my nerves and fear. He started fondling my breasts, both of them at the same time, then pinched my nipples. If you haven't seen my tits (email me I'll be happy to send you some pics!) my nipples are huge! Almost ¾ an inch long, thick and dark like a good Asian chick's tits should be. For a young guy, he knew what to do. He pinched and pinched, then dug his fingernails in. It was getting to me, and they could tell.

"Damn. Just look at her. Have you ever seen such a horny slut like this?" one of the older suits said. "I bet there isn't anything we couldn't do to her if we wanted. What about it, little miss? Can we do anything to you we want?"

I tried to answer around the abuse my tits were taking. "I am a cum.....ahhh, starved..... hmmmm..... cock sucking sl..... sl.....slut!" I yelled.

"Yeah, so we heard. Can't you say anything else besides that?"

"I....am....a cum starved..... cock....sucking slut!" I repeated.

"Yeah, well whatever. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you!" said the young kid, whom I had started thinking of as a rich kid,George Bush Duke University Lacrosse playing frat boy type. He sure acted like it. Suddenly he slapped me, hard, to the face.

"Hey whoa now. Not gonna be none of that!" Mountain says thinking he's being my hero. "Little miss here don't need none a ya boys hitting her, hear me? You want to fuck her, OK. Fuck her ass, I'm down with that. But ain't no hitting necessary."

"Oh she don't mind, mister," says grandpa. "Do ya Miss?" Oh fuck! I took a deep breath, sure my next comment would be the final straw.

"I am a cum starved, cock sucking slut."

"There you go, mister. Let the boy have his fun." So Frat Boy did! He slapped me about a dozen times, sure he was working me over and probably thinking he was hurting me. Not a chance. I was loving it! I put on a good show though, pretending to recoil every time he swung. The little jerk didn't hold a candle to Master's hand. I knew how to take a slap, and took them I did. He tired of it in a few minutes, then ordered me to stand up. I complied, figuring what else could I do. I still harbored an unreasonable hope that I wouldn't be gang raped. I wanted to be a good slave, and proved to Master I was worthy of his love and forgiveness. Rape was not on the agenda. When Master wants me raped, he provides. A couple of times he would have me abducted from the library I work when I get off and I'd be driven to some dark parking lot and raped by one or two guys. I was pretty sure Master was behind them because I was always made to drink my attacker's piss when they were done sodomizing me. It just had Master's touch to it when they did that. At least, I hope he was behind those abductions. I never really asked.

12