Ten Dates Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife & husband continue the daring bet.
1.8k words
4.28
96.7k
19
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers

The day after her second date Eileen and I sat over a late lunch. We discussed things. She told me how she had kissed Roger twice. She apologized a lot. I told her not to apologize. She told me she had really enjoyed the date. That if things had been different she might have invited him in. I absorbed the information for quite sometime.

"You aren't mad?" Eileen finally asked when my face remained placcid. She seemed confused and relieved.

"No." I finally said. I really wasn't. It seemed kind of arranged and I still felt in control, and after all I had certainly enjoyed looking at the menu again. "It was just kissing." I said shrugging a little.

"You're such a guy, that's what I'm telling you." Eileen said a little testy. "It WASN'T Just kissing. I wanted him." She said frustrated.

"I know, but you didn't you came home." If you could've done it would you have?" I asked.

"Never, you're my one and only." She said.

"If you knew that I wouldn't have left you." I said boldly. She sat stunned.

"You mean if I could have and then come home and told you and we would just keep going?" She said.

"Yes." I said.

"Maybe." She finally said.

"Well."I began slowly. "that's the point of this bet right? To show that the single life can be fun, but it isn't worth losing what we DO have."

"So we won the bet?" Eileen said.

"Not yet, you have to go on all ten dates first." I said.

"So if I want to I should?" Eileen asked.

"If you really want to you should, is it alright with YOU if I do the same?" I asked. "If I can and want to." I added.

"Could you have sex with another woman and still love me?" She asked.

"How should I know, the opportunity hasn't even come up I asked, but if it did and I wanted to y'know see if I still had it?" I asked sounding more unsure than I felt.

"Promise you only love me." She whispered. No matter what?" She added.

"Eileen I live you more now than the day I married you, and I never would've thought that was possible. I want to spend my life with no one else except you." I said. She smiled and I looked deep into her eyes.

"Alright then, I'm going to start getting ready for tonight. My date is coming at four-thirty." Eileen said and got up.

"Can I join you?" I asked, "I promise no pointers." She nodded and waved for me to follow.

THE THIRD DATE!

Hi it's me again, I'm Eileen the aparently hot little number from before. 5'1", 38c, 110+/-#s. My husband neglected to mention that I'm almost blonde my hair is so light, but still a little brown.

The invitation specified the type of date. I looked at the invitation again now. 'dress sophisticated, but casual. Something a little daring for your third date?' Ryan set up all the dates as part of the bet. I flipped the invitation to my husband. He read it briefly and shook his head. I began going through my closet.

What I came up with was a mid-length skirt, and a gray crop topish shirt with spaghetti straps. I finished with a pair of thongs and left the top to hold my breasts up on it's own. The skirt was a little tight without being too slutty, and the top only showed an inch or so of cleavage. I waited for the date to arrive.

My date arrived in a convertible with the top down. He came to the door, his name was Evan. He was hunkish. Great hair, soft features, toned body. He wore slacks and a three button short sleeve shirt. I let him lead me to the car and open the door, and then we were off.

Our first adventure was a long drive down country backroads followed by a picknic. We talked mostly about the bet, and my feelings. He seemed genuinely curious. I ended up telling him of our conversation. He smiled and said not to worry he was only out to have a good time.

The picnic was great, he had a beautiful huge blanket, and a real basked with place settings for two. We had a light early dinner, there was wine. The problem? Sitting on the ground in a snug skirt. While we ate and enjoyed our wine, I sat with my legs curled beside me propped on alternating arms. This allowed Brett to see a little more cleavage as my heavy chest weighed sideways. Finally towards the end I righted myself a little. We sipped the wine and talked about life and previous love. The skirt rode up a little, not bad, if Evan really craned in he could probably see panty, but he didn't. Finally at close to dusk we began packing up.

"Where to?" I asked. The wine making me heady as I stood to help fold the blanket.

"Is you'll see an acceptable answer?" Evan asked.

"What if it isn't?" I asked. Enjoying the playful charade.

"I'd ask you what it was worth to find out?" Evan quipped raising an eyebrow as we folded the blanket towards each-other.

"OOh you are playful?" I said.

"I've heard that you're quite the kisser?" Evan said, I blushed heatedly.

"So a kiss would be enough to find out, or I could wait and see?" I said.

"I said a kiss MIGHT?" Evan said. "I haven't had it so I don't know how good it is."

"This might be transparent." I said, "but it's fun. Let's find out." I answered, and motioned him with my index finger. Besides how often do you get to kiss in a field with the sunset behind you? He took me in his arms and pulled me close and we began to kiss. The timing was good the action was smoothly executed. When our lips met I parted my lips slightly and felt every inch of his lips it was amazing.

The embrace lasted for a minute and then my hands began to probe his back as my tongue darted out and found his waiting for it. He too began to gently explore with his hands. My arousal level began to climb, in the back of my head knowing that I now could. Another minute must have gone by, I felt his hand slide down to cup my behind through my skirt and pull me close to him, I could feel his erection bulging against my thigh. The heat between my legs grew immensely. I broke the embrace.

"so where to?" I asked a little winded.

"I don't know if I should tell you?" Evan said grinning and also breathing a little heavy. I shook my head heading for the car with the blanket. He followed and helped me load the blanket and basket into the trunk. Then he let me into the car and went around to his door.

"I'll tell you what." He said. "I could REALLY go for another round of that. You just did something amazing to me. I'll tell you no matter what, but could you please kiss me some more."

"Tell me first." I said wiggling towards him, giddy with how badly he wanted me. The newness, the want was there I was reveling in it.

"To a show downtown. It starts at nine, but there's a cocktail lounge across the street, I figured we'd be back in the city by seven or seven thirty, and could have a round or two of drinks in a quiet atmosphere before settling in to watch the show." Evan said.

"What kind of show?" I asked.

"Some kind of visual spectacle like a stomp or blue guy thing." He said.

"Sounds good, now c'mere." I purred. He leaned across the console placing a hand on my thigh to steady himself. Our lips met and the kissing was MUCH more fevered. Within a half minute he had slipped from my lips to my neck! I shut my eyes he took the encouragement and his hand began massaging my thigh, looking for the hem of my skirt as his other hand found a breast. I wanted it so very badly.

My hands sought out his pants and began working the buckle. That was all he needed to slide his hand under my skirt. I wiggled helping his arm push the skirt high to my waist. His strong fingers found my panties when he pressed them into me I felt thier dampness on my warmth and wetness. I know he felt it too. It took a minute to free him, and by the time I had he had my panties pushed aside and was sliding a finger up and down the length of my soaked wetness. I began to stroke him. He pulled my shirt over my head and began sucking on my nipples. The sun was just about down on that quiet country road.

We tumbled out of the car spilling into the grass by the roadside, the blanket came back out of the trunk in a hurry and then we were on it. My skirt was hastily flung towards the car with his pants and shirt and he was inside me. I grabbed his ass pulling him in deeper, and we fucked. It wasn't love-making although the setting was highly erotic. I grunted and said very dirty things while he pumped me harder and harder. Finally he came deep inside me, our sweaty bodies giving in as I came with im spasming around his cock as it twitched out the last of his seed.

He lay holding himself off of me for a long time he finally slipped out and began to run from me. I couldn't move for a while. He rolled beside me and we lay looking up at the emerging stars. Finally I fumbled around on the ground for my panties and began to tug them on. They stymied the flow a little. He also began to dress and an awkwardness settled.

"What now?" He asked as we got dressed, we were both messy and sweaty.

"Don't know." I said shrugging.

"We can still make the show?" He said.

"I'm a mess." I answered.

"Who cares." He said. "You can sneak to the bathroom and clean up before it starts." I shrugged and off we went. I headed into the bathroom and wiped a lot of the slime off with a damp paper towel, and retured to the show a little less itchy. The show was a blast and we had a lot of fun. Afterwards he invited me to his place. I paused long and hard. Soon we were there, and I let him lead me inside and into the bedroom.

The next morning I woke up beside him he was sleeping soundly. Guilt began to rack me and I had to get him to bring me home. He was very civil and offered me a shower, breakfast, more sex, and another date. I told him, I'd call him, but my clothes were messy anyway so he brought me home. Seven more dates to go I thought, now a little worried.

Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers