Ten Dates Ch. 04

Story Info
Eileen falls apart.
1.5k words
3.81
90.2k
18
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers

Hello everyone, it's me Eileen. For those of you just joining in, I'm 5'1", 112 pounds, with C-cups that are real, and light brown hair. Let me clue you all in to what's going on. A few weeks ago my husbands and I made a bet with a single friend of ours that being married beat being single. To settle the bet I agreed to go on ten dates, where the rings stayed home, and I was completely single. The first date went great, and if not for the love of my husband I would've slept with the guy. The second date was a bomb, the guy was a jerk.

The third date...well I slept with the guy, let him take me home and everything. My husband and I had discussed it before hand and everything seemed alright. Then came the fourth date.

My husband's friend who was arranging the date slipped himself into the mix. I had given in that the dates were fun and new sex was nice, but secretly new I would enjoy being married more. I had actually planned on sleeping with him, and I expected to have control, it didn't work that way. Ryan, my husband's friend took me to a strip club for the date and thoroughly humiliated me. I was so ashamed and embarrassed that I let him take me to a hotel just to get out of the strip club. At the hotel he pretty much used me all night and I still don't want to talk much about it.

When the cab brought me home I fell into my husband's arms so grateful to be home. I told him the dates were over. I cried and wept. Then something happened, a voice from our bedroom, a FEMALE voice. Part of the arrangement was that my husband could look too, apparently he had found something. My husband continued to hold me tight as a woman strode naked out of our bedroom.

"We need a minute, Tina." My husband said. It took a moment, but I recognized one of his close workers from work as the naked woman in my house. I pulled back and looked angrily at my husband. "We got to talking and ended up here." My husband said sheepishly.

I got up and stormed into the kitchen. My husband followed. The argument turned into a LONG conversation. before it was over, Ryan had arrived and joined in, and even Tina had stayed on, making coffee and talking with all of us. Gradually I calmed down, Ryan apologized a lot. So did my husband, but everyone was right, Ryan was the only one that needed to apologize.

The answer still needed to be, was I going to continue the dates? I did finally agree, and I still don't know why. Ryan promised the other dates would be more civil. Ryan called the next date from the house and told me it was for that coming Friday.

DATE FIVE

The truck, a monstrous sport utility pulled up promptly at six pm. I was ready in my black dress, and matching shoes. My panties and bra were matching also, but they were red.

Joseph walked to the door and handed me flowers. He was ruggedly handsome and wore a dark suit, which clashed with his light stubble.

"I've heard you had some trouble with guys and their manners, I wanted to say sorry on behalf of the male gender." Joe said. We laughed warmly and I was put a little at ease.

For our date we started with a lively theater show (I haven't seen this much theater since college!) Then proceeded to a late evening dinner. By now it was obvious that wine was my aphrodisiac of choice. Joe made sure the wine was expensive and plentiful. Dinner was delightful, desert was an amazing chocolate creation. After desert he asked if a walk in the park was too cheesy. I laughed a little tipsily and told him, I'd have to walk of desert anyway.

There was a nice quaint park across from the restaurant and we left the truck and headed to it. We walked a slow circle through the lamplighted main path and finally reached a play ground. He invited me to sit on the swings and talk a while. We talked and I began to wonder if I should have sex with him.

I had left the house committed not to, but he was sweet and cute, and I was horny. The one side effect to the dates, even with the negative impact of the fourth, I was turning to kind of a perv, I looked at every men and y'know wondered. Finally I elected against it. I told Joe, that I'd had a wonderful night, and that I ought to be getting home. Joe was gracious and kind and soon we were heading home. He pulled up out front and walked me to the door, once there I flipped of the porch light so the neighbors wouldn't see and gave him a LONG slow kiss goodnight. He asked if he could call me, I nodded and headed inside. My crotch was wet from the easily five minute kiss and I sought out my husband for some action. I woke up late Saturday, knowing that date six would be there to pick me up by six. It was already eleven. My husband and I let the day slip by relaxing and talking. Joe called and thanked me again for a wonderful time. Then it was time to get ready.

DATE SIX

My date was right on time at six, and imagine my surprise when Roger, the man from my first date climbed out and came up the walk to get me. Now I knew I was in trouble. Roger had been the perfect gentleman, and had gotten me very hot.

"Hi Eileen." Roger said amiably as he led me to the car. Our date started at the airport and at first I was really confused. When we got to the lounge overlooking the runway and the sun slipped out of sight I realized it was a really fun place.

We talked about the first date and how much fun we'd had, and watched the planes come in and take off. We drank and flirted, The lounge didn't serve food so we finally left to get something to eat. The restaurant he chose was a quiet smoky pub type place with great food attached to a honky tonkish night club. After dinner we headed to the club part and I found out that country music has some really sweet slow songs.

Before long I found myself closing my eyes and seeking out his lips, he is an amazing kisser. Twenty minutes of slow dancing and kissing and I was ready to go. The night wasn't quite done yet though. Our next stop was an ice cream place down by the beach. We sat on the wall eating ice cream and listening to the waves crash. We started kissing again, this time we were relatively secluded and we began to feel each-other up.

"You don't know how bad I want this." roger whispered as he unbuttoned the blouse I was wearing. I clawed his back and kissed him harder as he rolled my nipples through my bra with one had and slid his other along my bare thigh under my skirt.

"Take me home." I whispered.

At his house we kissed our way through the front door, and he undressed me as we went. By the time we reached the couch I was wearing only my panties, and my bra was around my waist. I hurriedly pulled off his clothes and moments later his tongue slid from my neck to my crotch stopping to circle each nipple once on the way. I moaned as he went down on me, turning on the couch until I could get his cock into my mouth. We continued like this until I could take no more and pushed him off of me rolling him onto the couch to straddle him.

I leaped into his lap finding to get him inside me. As he slid in I neared orgasm and as we began to grind, he pushed himself to the hilt and then just kept grinding. I came and my orgasm lasted for almost two minutes. Just as I finished I felt him tense and begin to come as well. His penis twitched and he tensed over and over again as streams of him splashed into me.

I collapsed on top of him and almost fell asleep I was so relaxed he slowly softened before sliding out of me. Like a cork I could feel a trickle of semen start as soon as he slid out. I didn't care.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up laying on the couch, Roger was licking my nipples and massaging my chest. The sensuality of it all soon gripped me and it wasn't long before we were in his bed and making love again. Hours passed and soon the sun was up, we drifted in and out of sleep and never stopped touching, kissing, licking or fucking. four more dates.... I thought, then what?

Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers