Ten Day Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we still sleep on the ship?" Glen said.

"Yes, the island doesn't have accommodations for guests. It does have a great outdoor dining area and several bars, though," Mrs. Weaver said.

We sat and talked for a little while. The band leader announced the final set, and I asked my brother to dance with me. Jenny, Brad, and our parents got up, too. I flowed into Glen's arms and danced as close as I could. He didn't hesitate to put his hand on my bottom. I looked up and smiled at him.

Glen and I danced to all of the songs. When the final song ended, I kissed him and thanked him for the beautiful evening. He kept his arm around my waist as we returned to the table. It wasn't until I took my seat. I realized Mom and Dad were right behind my brother and me.

Mom snickered when I blushed. She came over to me, leaned down, and said, "You and your brother look nice together tonight. I'm happy you two are finally having fun."

"I am too, Mom," I said.

We headed back to our rooms. Mom and Dad went to one of the bars with Mr. and Mrs. Weaver. They told us they would meet us for breakfast and would call to wake Glen and me.

Jenny, Brad, Glen, and I walked outside for a little while. The moon on the water made the ocean sparkle. Glen took my hand, holding it while we walked along the deck, lagging behind our friends. Jenny stopped in an area near the lifeboats. She turned to her brother, and they kissed. Glen and I paused and watched them making out like two lovers, not brother and sister. I felt my brother's hand tighten on mine.

"Okay, you two, that's enough," I said. Glen and I walked up to Jenny and Brad.

"What's the matter? Are you jealous?" Jenny said, and then she grinned.

I wanted to say something, but I knew it would come out wrong if I did. I shook my head and looked away. We completed our walk around the ship. After saying goodnight, we went to our rooms.

Glen opened the door to our stateroom, and we went in. I moved around the small room, feeling a little uneasy. Glen removed his suit coat and hung it up. I watched him remove his tie.

"Um, will you help with my dress? The zipper is in the back," I said as I turned around.

I felt my brother pull the zipper down until it stopped. Rolling my shoulders forward, I let the dress slide down my arms. I held it with both hands and stepped out of it. I could see Glen staring at me in the glass door to our balcony. I turned around so he could see me better.

"Do you think I look sexy?" I asked.

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Megan."

"Thanks, you're sweet."

I hung up my dress and walked toward the head to finish undressing. Grinning, I realized how lame it was. After all, we were naked earlier, so why not now. I removed my bra and tossed it in a drawer. Glen slowly unbuttoned his shirt but never lifted his eyes from my body. I heard my brother gasp when I leaned over to roll my stockings off my legs.

With nothing on except for the lacy thong, I climbed into bed. I covered myself with the sheet and watched my brother finish undressing. He hung up his slacks and went to his bed. Just before getting in, Glen turned to me. He came over to my bed, leaned over, and kissed me.

I felt his warm, soft lips against mine. Reaching up, I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled his mouth tighter to mine. I flicked my tongue over his lips, and Glen opened his mouth to accept it. We kissed for several heated moments. Glen pulled back, and I let out a moan. Several boys had kissed me before, but never like my brother kissed me.

"What would you do if I got in bed with you?" Glen said.

"Why don't you find out?"

Glen pulled back the sheet. He stared for a moment and then slipped into bed next to me. We fidgeted a little until we were comfortable in one another's arms. Glen reached over me, shut off the light, and kissed me again. Our passion grew. His hands moved over my heated body, and I ran my hands on his body. As his hand covered one of my breasts, I moaned my approval.

We squirmed against each other and kissed with a fury I had only dreamed about in the past. I didn't know why it was so much better with Glen, and I didn't care. I sucked his tongue, and he sucked on mine. I had never done it before, and I loved it. Glen removed his mouth from mine. He began covering my face with tender kisses while his hand kneaded my breast. I held his head with one hand and stroked his chest with the other.

Glen moved his hand from my breast to my stomach. He rubbed me in small circles, teasing my navel with his fingertip. I moaned and rolled on my side, facing him. Glen moved his hand to my hip and then to my butt. He pulled me against his erect cock and rocked his hips. I felt his cock rub against my mons, and I started to move too.

I found Glen's mouth with mine. We kissed again and flicked our tongues together. He moved his hand back to my hip and traced the thin band of my thong. When his fingers approached my pussy, I held my breath.

"Can I touch you there?" Glen said. I didn't need to ask where. I knew he meant my pussy.

"Yes." I exhaled and waited.

Glen ran his fingertips over the front panel of my skimpy thong. I bent my right leg at the knee and placed my foot on my left leg. He slipped his hand over my pussy, and I let out a moan. I couldn't believe how good his hand felt on me. Glen rubbed me slowly as I gently rocked my hips to increase the friction.

I couldn't resist touching my brother. Moving my hand between us, I found his cock and started rubbing it. Glen stopped stroking me and groaned. I stopped rubbing him until I felt his hand move again. Glen slid his hand into my thong. I slipped my hand into his boxers. He stroked my bare pussy, and I wrapped my hand around his dick.

Glen and I started kissing again. We moaned, rocked our bodies, and masturbated each other. He found my clit and pressed his finger against it. I tightened my hand around his cock and increased my stroking. A moment later, I felt my orgasm rip through me, the first one my own hand didn't cause. The tremors ripped through my body. I stopped rubbing Glen's cock while my climax crested. He moved his hips, sliding his cock in my hand. I felt his cock throb, and then I felt his hot semen splatter against me. When the first surge of cum hit my stomach, I started rubbing him again.

I relaxed the grip on my brother's cock. He left his hand between my legs and slowly moved his fingers against my wet grove. We kissed and fell asleep, touching each other.