Ten Degrees Above Zero

Story Info
Chilled to the bone, I was quickly heated by my wife.
1k words
4.3
23.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dedimm
dedimm
19 Followers

I had been outside in the 10degree weather for 3 hours before I came inside ranting a torrent of general obscenities to my unseen wife. She emerged from the bedroom, her long legs gliding down the hall like a runway model, each step deliberately in front of the other. She wore a rich burgundy colored satin teddy with matching tap pants. The material shimmered in the faint light shifting across her body with each stride. Her hair was all done up and flowing like a shampoo commercial and her face and nails were perfectly painted. I stood motionless and slack jawed as she came closer glaring into my eyes with a come-hither stare. It was something like the beginning of a movie scene where the seductress is about to claim her man and doing it on her terms.

I had only removed my boots and gloves as I stood saying nothing allowing her to decide the pace of the following events. She removed my hat and then my coat, pitching them to the side. She cradled my face in her warm hands, the heat soaking into my cheeks as her ruby red lips pressed against mine. She thrust her hot, wet tongue into my mouth quickly and then pulled away. A big sweeping smile broke across her face as she sighed and chuckled at the same time while I stared into her big, luscious painted eyes..

Still frozen, I stood submissive letting her proceed enjoying her aggressive approach. She unbuttoned my shirt stopping to run her hands inside against my cold flesh. Her heat was beautiful as she rubbed up and down my body. The contrast in temperatures and the site of her sexy body in her sensual sultry outfit made my cock twitch.

She slid my shirt down over my shoulders letting it drop to the floor before pressing her warm satin body against my bare skin, hugging me, kissing behind my ear, nibbling my earlobe, neck and finally my bare chest. She slid down my front her nipples hardening reacting to my chilled body temperature. I could feel them protruding stiff against my skin the satin sliding freely against me.

Her long slender fingers busied themselves with my jeans until she had them down to my ankles. She moaned slightly and grinned at the sight of my bulging underwear sliding her palms over my cold thighs. Her heat warmed my soul as she gently kissed the head of cock through the white cotton before pulling them down. Though I was cold all over I still felt a rush of air against my exposed sex. Her big dark eyes looked up at me slowly and heavily and she smiled a naughty little grin and winked. I love how she toys with me, teasing me, announcing what is about to come.

In one swift movement she engulfed my penis with her hot lips, the warmth of her wet mouth enveloping my glans. She chuckled softly through her nose the warm air hitting me as she sucked my soft retracted penis from its hiding place into her mouth. It stretched as far as it could from its warm lair sliding across the wet contours of her tongue. A rush of pleasure shot through me as the "switches" were thrown in my brain letting my body know it was time to pump some hot blood into my veins hardening my formerly flaccid and frigid cock.

Her smooth warm hands glided aimlessly over my thighs and behind trying to warm the skin as her swelling breasts bumped against their front. The heated satin material felt slick against my legs as she started to build a rhythm sliding her moist mouth over my hardening member. Her long soft hair tickled my thighs swinging in time to the bobs of her head. Her breathing quickened as her excitement grew with the swelling of my cock inside her mouth as she sucked and licked.

The combination of my cool flesh, her heated satin and hot moist mouth almost made me dizzy as my body temperature rose quickly. She cupped my balls rolling them gently in her fingers never missing a beat with her mouth. She always starts shallow when giving me head but by the time I am finished she is so excited she ends up engulfing my cock down her throat burying her face in my groin. Usually at that point I can no longer hold back as she skillfully times her movements to allow me to pump my manhood as deep into her throat as I want followed by the emptying of my heavy balls.

Saliva escaped the sides of her mouth as her urgency to get me off takes over and she becomes infatuated with the thought of making me cum and it hitting the back of her throat. Her excitement rises as she feels my hands grasp her head as my thighs tense in conjunction with my first heated spray. She moans deeply and loudly as my cum jutes out, pulling me closer to her body mashing her boobs against me. My heavy sack unloads thick torrents into her mouth and down her throat and although she is the best, some escapes the corners of her lips and trickles down her chin. I end holding her completely still as I feel her throat contract swallowing the last remnants of the treasure she worked so hard for.

She looks up into my eyes releasing my wet, sticky member from between her swollen lips and smiles a wickedly. With a slender finger she wipes the trickle from her chin and dips it into her mouth and with a lip-smacking exclamation she sucks it off clean. A hot pulse rushes through me when I see that some has dripped off leaving a wet mark on the top of her tits at the edge of the warm satin material.

Looking down at my wet spot then at me again she exclaims, "Thank you for putting up the Christmas lights, Honey."

"It was my pleasure." I exclaim, my warm body pulsing.

dedimm
dedimm
19 Followers