Ten Good Reasons to go to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah shuddered yet again, skewered deliciously by a trio of thrusting cocks, and lost consciousness.


*****************************************************************


When she awoke, sunlight was streaming in through a skylight window. She and Marisol were alone.

She was completely naked, and her ass was sore. Like Marisol, she lay on one of the benches, her clothes balled together as a pillow. Mari snored, her curvaceous body spattered with streaks of dried sperm. More stains, and puddles of cooking oil spread on the wood polished floor.

Looking around, she noticed a number of items of interest. On the chair were keys to the front door and a handwritten note. Next to her on the bench was Marisol's bra and panties; the latter decorated with several autographs and a few phone numbers. A mop and a pail of water were nearby on the carpet.

Sarah rose gingerly. She was tingling and aching everywhere, and she smelled of semen. She sat down in one of the chairs and sipped some of her lukewarm orange juice, washing down the sperm that lingered in her mouth. She read the note.

"Sarah:

Thank you for an incredible night. You are the funniest girl I have ever met and a complete sweetheart. I'll be sure to look you up in the fall at American River.

-Steve"

A phone number was written underneath the name.

Sarah let her head fall back and she smiled, dreaming of higher education.

12