Ten Little Bimbos Ch. 04

Story Info
The tension grows.
6.5k words
4.52
13.2k
7
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,124 Followers

Cast of characters

Elizabeth Besting- Socialite. Traveled to Beau Island to become a model. Presently a bimbo.

Hannah Evens- Beau Resort maid. Presently a bimbo.

Rena Lacke- Psychiatrist. Traveled to Beau Island to negotiate a contract for a talk show.

Dr. Cara Lin- Doctor. Professional medical license presently revoked. Reasons for traveling to Beau Island unknown.

Joan McKatt- Private detective. Ex-cop. Reasons for traveling to Beau Island unknown.

Sam Morton- Darkview strip bar owner/operator. Traveled to Beau Island Resort for vacation.

Eric Parker- Beau Island Resort chef. Married to Tori Parker. Presently a bimbo.

Tori Parker- Beau Island Resort manager. Married to Eric Parker.

Aubrey Rush- Professor of Archeology at University of Chrystal Heights. Traveled to Beau Island Resort to secure funding for next expedition.

Paul Straight- Beau Island Resort security specialist.

Part 4

"It's B-I-M Beau, supercop," said McKatt. "Bimbo. I think we all got suckered onto this island. And we are now officially in trouble."

Everyone looked at each other, waiting for someone to make an argument. Benjamin Ian-Merigold Beau, owner of Beau Island Resort, simply a nomme de guerre for the sake of an acronym? The concept seemed incredible. But then, so was bringing ten people to an island to turn them into bimbos.

Finally Aubrey said, "But that's fucking crazy. Why would anyone do that?"

Rena said, "The recording suggests the perpetrator pictures themselves as a dispenser of justice."

McKatt shook her head and said, "That recording could easily be meant as a distraction, you know. To keep us looking for someone acting as a white knight rather than focusing on someone who might do the same thing for less altruistic reasons."

Sam Morton said, "So tell me, Detective, is there a reason you appeared to be staring at me while you said that?"

Morton's tone was light, almost mocking, but the black ex-cop didn't smile. McKatt shrugged and said, "If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck..."

Sam's eyes narrowed and he opened his mouth to retort, but Rena intervened.

"Let us not argue amongst ourselves," said the therapist. "We cannot afford to be divided. Let us instead work together to discover where the villainous Mister Beau may be hiding."

The tension remained for a moment. Then Sam laughed.

"Quite right," he said. "Ex-officer McKatt is just upset that she wasn't able to pin anything on me last time, so she's just flinging some mud in my direction. I can understand that. No hard feelings, okay, McKatt?"

McKatt's eyes darkened, but Rena again intervened before the investigator could answer.

"That wasn't necessary, Mister Morton," said Rena, "and it certainly doesn't help the situation."

"Hey," said Morton, "she started it."

"ENOUGH!" said a firm voice, forceful enough to forestall any argument. Everyone turned toward the speaker.

Tori Parker, manager of Beau Island Resort, entered the lobby and stood before the group. She normally wore her authority like a business suit, apparent to even casual observers, but now her commanding presence seemed to expand, filling every crevice in the room.

"Mrs. Parker," said Rena carefully, "we're terribly sorry for what happened to-"

"I heard what you said about Mister Beau," said Tori, cutting off Rena. "About his initials spelling out 'Bimbo'. I'm not sure I'm buying that yet. But I do agree that there's something going on here and that we need to get to the bottom of it."

"Agreed," said Paul. The security man was nodding. "I think-"

"Shut up, Straight," said Tori. She stared at Paul, her eyes hard. "We're in this mess because you refused to do your job right."

Straight's eyes widened. "What?!" he said, getting to his feet. "Tori, that's not fair! I've been trying to -"

"I said sit down and shut up, Straight, and I mean it," said Tori.

Paul's face flushed. The security man opened his mouth to speak, then apparently thought better of it. He sat down.

Morton snickered. "That's the smartest thing I've seen you do yet, Straight."

Paul gave the bar owner a dark look, but said nothing.

Tori said, "We tried it your way, Straight, and it got my husband bimboed. We're done with your way. Now we're doing it my way."

McKatt said, "What's 'your' way?"

Tori said, "You will all remain here while your rooms are searched, with the exception of the occupant of whichever room is being searched. As the majority of you are women, I will accompany you. Straight, you will remain here and make sure nobody leaves the room."

Paul nodded curtly.

"This is outrageous!" said Dr. Cara Lin, startling everyone. The short Asian doctor had said nothing until now.

"Outrageous, Dr. Lin?" said Tori, her eyes cold. "How so?"

"To rummage through my luggage as if I am a common criminal?" said Dr. Lin. "Five star resort? More like Motel Six!"

"Be that as it may, Dr. Lin," said Tori, "we have a situation and we will deal with it to the best of our ability. I apologize for any inconvenience or embarrassment this may cause, but we will get to the bottom of things."

Dr. Lin stared at Tori, her jaw set, but the look Tori directed back at the little doctor was just as resolute. Finally Dr. Lin looked away.

"Very well," she said. "I will submit to the indignity of having my personal belongings search. I will not, however, sit around waiting as if I am being booked into a jail. We will begin immediately."

Dr. Lin strode forward and began ascending the stairs.

"As you wish, Dr. Lin," said Tori, turning and ascending the stairs with the small Asian woman. Over her shoulder, Tori said, "The rest of you will wait here."

*****

The guests in the lobby watched Tori and Dr. Lin ascend the stairs toward the guest bedrooms.

Once they were out of sight, Sam Morton said, "I don't care what you say, that fucking doctor Lin or Ling or whatever it is is a fucking loon."

Rena said, "Oh, come now, Mr. Morton. You hardly know the woman."

Sam said, "I don't have to know her. Run a bar as long as I have, you learn to read the crazy ones. And I'm telling you, she ain't working with a full deck."

Aubrey said, "You know, we're looking for someone who's off, aren't we? And I have to say that Dr. Lin fits that description."

Detective McKatt said, "You're siding with Morton? Seriously?"

Aubrey said, "Just because you don't approve of him doesn't mean his views are completely without merit. I happen to agree with him that Dr. Lin is a bit...odd."

"Batshit crazy, you mean," said Morton.

Aubrey shrugged. "However you wish to phrase it," said the professor dryly.

"Too obvious," said Straight.

Rena said, "What do you mean, Mr. Straight?"

The security man said, "I mean it's too easy to point to Dr. Lin and say, 'She's crazy. She's the one'. It's like blaming the butler in a murder mystery."

McKatt said, "Supercop may have a point."

Straight gave the black detective a pained look, but said nothing.

Rena tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Interesting," she said. "True, Dr. Lin is a bit strange. But perhaps it is a tad premature to assume she is responsible."

Straight said, "Exactly."

McKatt said, "Out of curiosity, Supercop...do you have an opinion about who you think is responsible for the bimboing?"

Straight gave McKatt a flat look. "Yes," said the security man. "As a matter of fact, I do. And if I'm right, that person is trying to make it look like someone else is doing it."

"Ohhh, so mysterious, Mr. Straight!" said Rena. "But you'll say no more than that?"

Straight said, "In a room full of potential suspects? I don't think so. That would be bad practice."

Joan McKatt grinned. "You're learning, Supercop."

Sam Morton suddenly stood and stretched. "Well, this has been fascinating," he said, "but if you'll excuse me, I'm not going to let these events interfere with my hard-earned vacation."

Paul shook his head. "You need to stay here, Morton," he said. "Tori needs to search your room first."

Sam laughed. "Search away," he said. "Tell Parker to feel free to search my undies. Meanwhile, unless you've got a warrant, as they say, I'm outta here."

Straight stepped in front of Morton and put his hand on Sam's chest. "Please wait until Tori searches your room."

Morton looked down and gave Straight a lazy. He was at least four inches taller than the security man and had ten to fifteen pounds on him as well.

"Really, Straight?" said Morton. "And who's going to stop me? You?"

"Just wait for Tori, okay, Sam?" said Paul. "We don't have to argue about this."

"We're not arguing, Straight," said Morton. "I'm leaving. Now get your hand off me before I feed it to you."

Straight's face darkened and he opened his mouth to speak, but Rena's voice cut in.

"There's no need for threats, Mr. Morton," said Rena. "Mr. Straight is simply asking you to wait for a few minutes. Since you feel so strongly about it, we'll all be glad to let your room be the next to be searched."

McKatt said, "Speak for yourself."

Straight turned to Rena. "Thank you," he said. "I'm just trying-"

Paul Straight stopped speaking as Morton's fist suddenly struck the security man in the mouth.

Paul stumbled backward from the unexpected blow, arms pin-wheeling. He lost his balance and fell to the floor.

Morton looked down at the security man, who was now sitting up, a knuckle on his bleeding lip. "I told you not to touch me," said Sam. "Next time I won't be so nice."

McKatt hadn't moved during the whole exchange. She looked at Morton. "You know that was a sucker punch, right?"

Morton shrugged. "It takes a sucker to catch one." He turned and walked away.

McKatt grunted as she watched the bar owner walk away. "Good riddance," she said.

Aubrey said, "You really don't like him, do you?"

McKatt shook her head. "No, I don't," she said. "And I wouldn't be surprised to find out he was behind all this shit."

Rena said, "Strong words, detective. Do you really think Mr. Morton capable of planning and carrying out something this complex?"

The black ex-cop snorted. "Don't underestimate that man," she said. "He may act like life's all booze and pussy to him, but there's a reason he's able to run a successful strip club in a place as depraved as Darkview. That berk's a hardcore businessman with a lot of underworld resources."

Rena said, "You sound very sure of yourself, detective."

McKatt said, "I know I do, counselor, and that's because I'm right. Nobody could pin anything on him, but trust me, Morton's as dirty as the day is long."

Aubrey said, "I agree he's a lecher, but I don't think we should be so quick to discount Dr. Lin."

"Or others," said Straight, his words slightly slurred due to his swelling lip.

McKatt said, "Like who, Supercop? How about you quit with the mysterious half-statements and actually add something to this?"

"Fine," said Straight. "I think its-"

Tori's voice suddenly cut in. "Straight, where the hell is Mr. Morton?"

"He walked off," said the sullen security man. "He refused to cooperate."

The resort manager's voice was acid as she said, "And you just let him?"

"I didn't just let him!" said Paul. "I tried to keep him here. He got violent and attacked me-"

Tori rolled her eyes. "You're quite the demon security fiend, aren't you, Straight?"

Rena said, "It's quite true, Mrs. Parker. Mr. Straight did indeed try to reason with him and Mr. Morton quite simply wouldn't cooperate. Inasmuch as this is not a police state, Mr. Straight's scope for dealing with Mr. Morton was rather limited."

Paul said, "You see, Tori? Not my fault."

Tori said, "I'm not interested in your excuses, Straight. Just results. Now go find him."

"Tori, he and I are just gonna end up-"

"Find him, Straight."

The security man glared at Tori.

Rena said, "Mrs. Parker, perhaps you are being too hard on Mr. Straight? He acted in a completely professional manner and was not the aggressor in any way."

Tori dismissed Straight and turned to Rena. "That's all fine and well, Miss Lacke, but Mr. Straight still had a job to do. Our guests are presently under assault and I expect our security staff to act accordingly, even if some guests are behaving in a difficult manner. Are you not up to the job, Straight?"

The security man flushed. "Of course I'm up to the job, Tori!"

Tori said, "Then start acting like it, Straight. Protect our guests. You allowed my husband to get bimboed, Straight, as well as Hannah and a guest. Either step up and locate the perpetrator or step down and let someone else handle the responsibility."

Straight stared at the floor. "I will."

Tori continued, "And get our communication with the mainland re-established. In fact, that should be your top priority."

"All right," said Paul.

"Now that we have your responsibilities sorted out," said Tori, "we can resume the room searches. Miss McKatt, if you would please come with me?"

*****

She twirled to the beat of an unheard melody, her hips keeping an erotic rhythm. Her bare feet swept around, then moved side to side. Her arms were high, her movement centered around her bare belly.

The naked blonde girl was a vision of sensuous grace. Every move suggested untapped heat, every gesture an invitation.

Until yesterday, she had been a maid. Today she was an artiste of motion. An artiste with a nice ass and great tits.

Hannah Evens giggled as she made her way across the room. Showing off her body was soooooo hawt. Her body and her dancing made guys' dicks, like, totally hard! All because of her. It was a total rush.

The maid continued spinning and dancing her way over to the audience of one watching her strip performance.

Eric Parker, chef for the Beau Island Resort, wrapped his fingers around his thick cock and stroked his shaft as he watched the hot blonde girl dance naked around the room.

*****

"So, Dr. Lin," said Rena, "What's your opinion on what's been happening?"

Dr. Lin did not appear to hear, so Rena repeated the question. Finally the small Asian woman turned to look at the psychiatrist.

"What do I think?" said Dr. Lin. "I do not choose to think about it at all. I do not have time to consider the work of amateurs. Now if you will excuse me, I would like some tea."

Dr. Lin stood and walked toward the kitchen, leaving Rena and Aubrey to stare at each other.

"Gosh," said Aubrey. "That wasn't weird at all. I mean, except for the part where it was. Which was the whole part."

"Indeed," said Rena. "The work of amateurs? My word."

Aubrey grinned and said, "I'd love to know what the manager actually found in her luggage."

Rena feigned a shudder. "We are likely better off in our ignorance."

"True," said Aubrey. "By the way, I've been meaning to ask you something."

"Oh?" said Rena. "And what would that be?"

Aubrey said, "The recording said something about you 'organizing a sex ring from your unknowing clients'. I've been wondering what that was about."

Rena laughed easily. "I can quite understand that," she said. "It simply reeks of secrets and mystery, right?"

Aubrey said, "Yes, it does. And I like knowing who I'm sharing my bed with, you know?"

Rena nodded encouragingly. "Of course you do, luv." Then she leaned forward and said, "Pink coffee".

Aubrey's eyes glazed over.

*****

Paul Straight, security specialist for Beau Island Resort, found Sam Morton sitting in a lounge chair by the pool.

Morton's head was back, as if he was enjoying the sun, and he was holding a drink in one hand. He turned slightly in Straight's direction as the security man approached the lounge.

"Well, Straight," said Morton, "it's about damn time."

Straight grimaced. "I got delayed. The dragon-lady decided she had to chew me out in front of everyone. The fucking wench."

Morton took a long swallow of his drink. "Well, to be fair, her husband was the most recent victim."

"I get the reason," said Straight. "She doesn't have to take it out on me, though."

Morton shrugged. "That's what happens when you work for other people," he said. "Anyway, are you finally ready?"

Straight nodded. "Oh, hell, yeah," he said. "I'm definitely ready. Now that you got me out of there, let's do it."

Morton finished his drink and set down the empty glass. Then he and Straight headed back inside the resort.

*****

McKatt dumped the contents of her suitcase onto the bed, then sat back and waited as Tori poked through the contents.

"Satisfied?" said the detective.

Tori turned and began pulling open the dresser drawers one-by-one.

"It's not personal," said Tori, glancing into each drawer. "Surely you realize that."

"I'm not offended," said McKatt. "I just think you're wasting your time."

"Perhaps I am, detective," said Tori, looking through the last drawer and turning toward the closet, "but it needs to be done regardless."

"You know, Mrs. Parker, there might be a way to figure out who the perp is."

Tori finally stopped and turned toward the ex-cop. "You have an idea on how to catch the fucker who's doing this?"

"Yeah," said McKatt. "I do."

"All right, detective," said Tori. "I'm listening."

McKatt shook her head. "Not yet," she said. "Let me finish working it out in my head. But let's meet tonight after dinner."

Tori was silent for a moment. Then she finally nodded. "All right," she said. "I'll meet you after dinner."

"Fine," said McKatt. "We can meet in your room. No one needs to know we're talking."

Tori shook her head. "Not here," she said. "I don't trust Straight. He could have my room bugged. We'll meet by the pool. Besides, it's safer for us both to be in the open."

McKatt said, "You think it's Straight?"

Tori said, "It's possible, yeah. All my staff except for him have been targeted. I think that's pretty suspicious, don't you?"

McKatt said, "Why would he target the resort staff?"

Tori said, "He's been sullen since he got here. Eric and I and Hannah have a...we have a working relationship a bit beyond the typical here. Straight didn't fit in and wasn't invited to play in the reindeer games. I think he's resentful."

McKatt said, "That's a tough sell, Parker. Sure, all your staff have taken the hits, but Elizabeth Besting was a guest. She wasn't part of your team."

"Red herring," said Tori. "Trying to cover his actual motive."

"Hmmm," said McKatt. "Interesting. But if you're correct, you know what that means, right?"

Tori nodded. "Oh, yes," she said. "It means I'm the next target."

*****

Aubrey's eyes suddenly snapped open.

"Oh, my," she said. "I'm sorry...did I fade out on you?"

Rena laughed easily. "A little, luv," she said, "but it's quite all right. Mental stress does take its toll, after all."

Aubrey yawned and stretched. "I must admit I do feel somewhat better. What were we talking about?"

Rena gave Aubrey a saucy grin. "We were discussing how I was going to devour you later this evening."

Aubrey smiled. "Well, perhaps we should continue that conversation."

*****

Straight and Morton down the hallway in both directions to make sure no one saw them. Satisfied they were unobserved, they opened the door and entered the room.

They were met by a giggle.

"Ohhhhhh, company!" said Elizabeth Besting. The thin model beamed at Sam and Paul. "Like, awesome!"

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,124 Followers
12