Ten Little Bimbos Ch. 07

Story Info
End game. The conclusion.
5.6k words
4.64
18.8k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,123 Followers

Elizabeth Besting- Socialite. Traveled to Beau Island to become a model. Presently a bimbo.

Hannah Evens- Beau Resort maid. Presently a bimbo.

Rena Lacke- Psychiatrist. Traveled to Beau Island to negotiate a contract for a talk show.

Dr. Cara Lin- Doctor. Professional medical license presently revoked. Reasons for traveling to Beau Island unknown.

Joan McKatt- Private detective. Ex-cop. Reasons for traveling to Beau Island unknown. Presently a bimbo.

Sam Morton- Darkview strip bar owner/operator. Traveled to Beau Island Resort for vacation. Presently a bimbo.

Eric Parker- Beau Island Resort chef. Married to Tori Parker. Presently a bimbo.

Tori Parker- Beau Island Resort manager. Married to Eric Parker. Presently a bimbo.

Aubrey Rush- Professor of Archeology at University of Chrystal Heights. Traveled to Beau Island Resort to secure funding for next expedition.

Paul Straight- Beau Island Resort security specialist.

Part 7

Eric Parker sat back, a dreamy expression on his face.

Of course, the reason for his smile almost certainly stemmed from the fact that his cock was completely enveloped by the warm, wet mouth of the lithe, naked blonde named Hannah, who was the maid for the Beau Island Resort. She was presently the maid in name only, as the duties being a maid entailed were beyond her capabilities at the moment. She was, however, engaged in one of the few activities that were not only not beyond her capabilities, but well-ensconced within her admittedly limited skill set. Hence Eric's smile.

Although it would be difficult for the casual observer to detect, Hannah was also smiling. Not only was she enjoying the intense sensation of a dick sliding into her mouth, she also had the sensation of an impossibly thick dildo pumping her hot, wet pussy without pause. The dual sensations were overwhelming Hannah to the point where she had lost count of how many orgasms she had experienced.

The thick dildo was actually part of a strap-on that was belted onto a tall woman with dark hair. Tori Parker was the manager of Beau Island Resort, although, like Hannah, this was in name only. Tori was presently far more interested in pumping the squealing blonde Hannah to jelly than in worrying about the resort.

It would take only one domino to fall, and in this case, it was Eric Parker. His eyes crossed and rolled back into his head and suddenly his overheated balls exploded, sending a hot torrent of semen into Hannah's stroking mouth. The sensation of Eric shooting into her mouth caused Hannah to squeal around Eric's cock and begin a shuddering orgasm of her own. Tori, stroking into Hannah as she gripped the maid's hips, felt the blonde wriggle and writhe in her hands and she had an explosive orgasm as well, her hips slapping against Hannah's rounded bottom to the beat of their symphony of moans.

Meanwhile, Rena, Aubrey, Paul and Dr. Cara could only watch incredulously.

*****

"Incredible," said Aubrey. "They're starting again."

Straight sighed. "I don't mind watching real-life porn," he said, "but I think enough's enough. Let's just leave them to it."

The four of them made their way back to the lobby.

"So tell me, Mr. Straight," said Rena Lacke, "just how do you suppose this happened?"

Straight gave the psychiatrist an unfriendly look. "Why don't you tell me? I'm pretty sure you know far better than I do."

Rena shook her head. "Really, Mr. Straight? We're just going to descend to baseless accusations now?"

The security man said, "Who says they're baseless? You were the last one to see Tori, not me."

Rena's voice was cold. "Don't be ridiculous, Mr. Straight," she said. "You know very well that I didn't see her. I heard her. There's a big difference."

Aubrey said, "You need to hold it together, Straight," she said. "Quit trying to blame Rena. It could be any of us."

Paul exhaled. "Yeah, I know," he said. "Sorry. That just...threw me. I mean, Tori wasn't my favorite person, but she seemed indestructible, you know? She didn't just have sex...she wielded it like a weapon. She could dominate a room just by walking into it. To see her sitting there with a big, silly smile on her face, caring about nothing but getting off..."

Rena's voice softened slightly. "We quite understand. However, I'm sure none of us would prefer to share her fate. Perhaps you could attempt to reach the mainland again?"

Straight nodded. "That's a good idea. I'll do that." He sighed. "I really wish we knew where the bimbo gun was."

Rena and Aubrey looked at each other. Finally Rena gave a small nod.

"We do know," said Aubrey. "I have it."

There was thunderstruck silence. Even Dr. Lin's eyebrows rose inquiringly.

Finally Straight said, "What?!"

Aubrey said, "Oh, don't be dramatic, Straight. I have the bimbo gun. I found it in the nightstand next to my bed last night. I have no idea how it got there."

Straight held out his hand. "You need to turn it over right now. For everybody's safety."

Aubrey laughed. "Don't be stupid."

Straight said, "I'm serious. It needs to be locked up with the rest of the stuff."

"Forget it, Straight," said Aubrey. "I'm keeping it to defend myself."

"Use your head, Mr. Straight," said Rena. "If she was going to use it on you, she already would have."

Straight shook his head. "This is crazy. You're fine with this, Rena?"

Rena said, "Of course I'm fine with it, Mr. Straight. As Professor Rush said, she needs it to defend herself."

Straight turned to Dr. Lin. "And you, Dr. Lin? What's your opinion about this?"

Dr. Lin said, "It matters little if she possesses the instrument or not. There is a game afoot here. The tools one holds are useless without knowledge of the rules."

Straight rolled his eyes. "Well, that was enlightening."

Rena said, "You should be pleased, Mr. Straight. We now have a weapon against the mysterious Mr. Beau."

Straight grumbled. "I don't trust it. Why would Beau just give you the bimbo gun? It doesn't make sense. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Dr. Lin is right. We don't know the rules."

Aubrey said, "I don't understand it either, Straight. Biggest surprise of my life when I opened the drawer and saw it just sitting there. But regardless of how it got there, I've got it and I'll use it if I have to."

The security man took a step toward Aubrey. "Look, professor, I have to insist that-"

Aubrey took a step back and pulled out the bimbo gun in the same movement.

"Back off, Straight," said Aubrey, the bimbo gun aimed directly at the security man. "There's only one dart in this thing and I don't want to use it, but I will if I have to. Back the fuck away from me right now."

Straight clenched his teeth, but took two steps back. "You know what? Fine. You guys do what you want. You're going to anyway. I'm going back to the security room to see if I can fix the wireless or reach the mainland or something. I would recommend the rest of you go to your rooms and lock the doors behind you."

Straight turned around then and walked away.

Rena turned to Aubrey. "I thought you were going to have a fight on your hands there. He showed a bit more gumption than I was expecting."

Aubrey said, "I noticed that as well. Looks like having a bimbo gun pointed at him brings out the best in our security man. Wasn't he in the same situation when he bimboed those two back when he was a security guard?"

Rena said, "I do seem to recall something like that. At any rate, I do believe it's time for a spot of breakfast. Such as it is."

Aubrey said, "Yeah. First thing I'm going to do when I get back to the mainland and go straight to the closest IHOP for a stack of pancakes covered in maple syrup."

Rena laughed. "It sounds like a worthy mission. I'm sure Rhiannon will be honored to bear you thus."

Aubrey smiled. "And coffee. There definitely needs to be some coffee involved in there somewhere."

*****

Tired of canned goods, Rena and Aubrey decided to check the kitchen to see what was available. They found a number of eggs in the refrigerator and, deciding there was little risk of being bimbified by unbroken eggs, began making themselves omelettes. They found an unopened container of coffee and made a fresh pot of coffee as well.

Smelling delicious aromas once more coming from the kitchen, Dr. Lin decided to join them and soon she too was enjoying her first non-canned food in days.

They ate in silence for several minutes, enjoying the fruits of their breakfast labors. Even Dr. Lin appeared enthused by the meal. When they did start speaking, they carefully avoided the subject of the bimbifications.

Finally they leaned back and pushed their plates away.

Aubrey said, "That was an excellent idea. Now how about a swim?"

Dr. Lin stood. "Thank you, but no. I go now to observe the others."

Rena said, "Isn't taking advantage of their conditions against your medical code of ethics, doctor?"

Dr. Lin offered a resolute smile. "Perhaps some see it as such, Dr. Lacke. But I do not. I am recording notes of their behaviors, their actions. With enough data, it is possible I could reverse their conditions. One should not un-create art, of course. But yet I may be able to serve in that capacity."

Aubrey's eyebrows rose straight up. "You want to fix them? Seriously? Are you feeling okay?"

Dr. Lin offered only her inscrutable smile. Then she turned and left the dining room.

"You know," said Aubrey, "that woman really does give me the creeps."

"She does appear to be somewhat odd," said Rena. "But I find myself wondering if perhaps there is a consistency to her approaches."

"Are you serious?" said Aubrey. "Of course there's a consistency to her. Women's bodies are art to her. That's her focus. She even turns men into women just so they'll be art. I'd say that's pretty consistent."

"You are correct, of course," said Rena, "but Dr. Lin said something just before she left that may have struck a note. Suppose this is all a ruse to arrange a scenario where Dr. Lin is the only hope for an island full of bimbos...and she is able to cure them?"

Aubrey shook her head. "That doesn't make sense. What would be the point?"

Rena said softly, "What if she was able to use that supposedly 'heroic' action to leverage getting her medical license back?"

Aubrey was quiet for a few moments as she processed the idea. Then she said, "Do you think that would work? I mean, if she was the only one on the island who didn't get bimboed, wouldn't that make it obvious it was her?"

"She would only have to leave one person un-bimboed to make it work, luv," said Rena. "She could leave Mr. Straight untouched, for instance. She's a doctor and he's an ex-security guard with a dodgy history. Who are people going to believe?"

"It's also assuming there's a cure for the condition," said Aubrey. "I've never seen anything like what's happened here. She may be a brilliant doctor, but to create a formula that performs that effectively? I have serious doubts."

Rena continued to look thoughtful. "Perhaps, luv. Perhaps." Then she smiled. "You go have your swim, luv. I'm going to go up to my room and have a think."

Aubrey's eyes narrowed. "Lock your door. Your room is right next to Dr. Lin's."

"I'm always careful, luv. You need to do the same."

*****

"Knock knock."

Straight was sitting at a desk looking at a computer monitor. He turned at the sound of the voice, then relaxed. "Oh. Hello again, Rena. What can I do for you?"

"We just had some breakfast, Mr. Straight," said Rena, entering the security room, "and I realized you haven't had anything to eat yet. Can I offer you some breakfast? Or tinned goods, if you prefer."

Straight held up his hand. "That's close enough, Rena," he said. "Please don't come any closer."

Rena stopped walking. "You're right, of course, Mr. Straight. My apologies. My offer for breakfast still stands, though."

"Thank you," said the security man, "but I'm fine for now. I'll have some brunch in a little while. You do realize you're taking quite a chance by coming to see me by yourself, right?"

Rena said, "No more so than you are by leaving your door ajar, Mr. Straight."

Straight gave a shrug. "Actually, I left it open so I could see or hear if anybody was coming."

Rena smiled. "You didn't realize I was here until I spoke, Mr. Straight. I am hardly a ninja. Perhaps you are not quite as alert as you think you are?"

"I did get somewhat distracted," admitted Straight. "I think I'll close the door after all."

"A capital idea, Mr. Straight. This is not a good time to get careless."

The security man went back to looking at the computer settings that were open on the monitor. "Hey, cut me some slack," he said. "I've made it this far without Beau getting me, haven't I?"

"Indeed you have," said Rena, "but, assuming you're not the sinister Mr. Beau, then it will not serve for you to overestimate your abilities. Which is, actually, advice that applies equally well if you are the sinister Mr. Beau."

Straight turned and locked gazes with Rena. "Are you threatening me, Miss Lacke?"

Rena smiled. "Not at all, Mr. Straight. Simply a cautionary statement for your own good. After all, if you're not the dark antagonist of this situation, then we are counting on you to regain communication with the mainland."

Straight stared at Rena for several seconds, processing her words. Then he relaxed and said, "Fair enough. And there's possible good news there as well, which is why I skipped breakfast."

"Oh?"

Straight nodded. "We're still fully jammed. No direct signal can get in or out. But I may have found a trapdoor in the program that Beau is unaware of. I might be able to bounce a signal out. It would be very roundabout and have to take the long way to get back to this area, but I may be able to make it work. I have to mess with it a bit, though. I'm no programmer and code is definitely not my forte."

Rena nodded. "That's exciting news indeed, Mr. Straight. Most excellent! I shall leave you to it, then."

The security man's eyes scanned the lines of numbers and letters covering the screen. "Thank you, Rena," he said, his voice distracted. "And please close the door on your way out."

*****

It was nearly lunchtime when Rena heard a knock on her door.

She walked to her door and said, "Who is it?"

Aubrey's voice said, "It's me. Straight told me to gather everyone for some news."

Rena opened the door.

Aubrey looked at her. "Where were you? I knocked earlier and there was no answer."

Rena closed her door behind her and locked it. "I was in the kitchen," she said, "checking to see what we could make for lunch. Did Mr. Straight indicate what the news might be?"

"No," said Aubrey, "but he seemed very pleased with himself. That was a while ago, though. I wasn't able to find you until now, and I haven't found Dr. Lin yet."

"Did you check her room or the bimbos' rooms?"

Aubrey said, "Both. Well, her room and the maid's room, since that's where she spends a lot of time. Loves watching the girl dance. Dr. Lin also visits Elizabeth sometimes for...well, you know."

"Hmmm," said Rena. "Interesting. Let us check the others."

*****

They found her in Joan McKatt's room.

Detective McKatt was on all fours on her bed, her mocha ass raised high. Darkview bar owner Sam Morton was standing behind her, driving his thick cock deep inside McKatt's ass, pounding her senseless. McKatt's delighted moans filled the room.

But what caught Rena and Aubrey's attention was the Asian bimbo watching the anal penetration take place.

It was Dr. Lin. It had to be. But the bimbo bore little resemblance to the stern, conservative appearance previously presented by the little woman.

Dr. Cara Lin's body measurements had been adjusted beyond the point of an hourglass. Her hips had been widened, but her waist had been cinched in to a point that created an almost cartoonish contrast with her rounded hips. Lin's hair had apparently experienced an explosion of growth, thickening and lengthening until it reached her now bubbled bottom. And the Asian woman's breasts were now swelled to almost comic proportions. She was a plethora of exaggerated curves and bimbo heat.

Dr. Cara Lin had been physically bimboed to the point of caricature.

Rena and Aubrey backed out of the room.

Aubrey drew the bimbo gun and said, "That settles it! Straight is Beau."

Rena said, "Where were you when he told you to gather everyone?"

Aubrey said, "He knocked on my door."

Rena nodded. "All right," she said. "Let's start with the rooms here on the second floor and then work our way to the first floor."

They went room to room, carefully checking the closets as well as the bathrooms. Finding no sign of the security man, they moved their search downstairs.

As they moved through the lobby and towards the laundry room, they suddenly pulled up short.

Rena whispered, "The security room! He's in there!"

Aubrey listened for a moment, then nodded. "I hear him too," she whispered. "When we're ready, you grab the doorknob and throw open the door. I'll go straight in with the bimbo gun."

Rena nodded her understanding and they walked softly to the door of the security office. Rena reached out and grasped the doorknob. She glanced at Aubrey.

Aubrey nodded. Rena turned the doorknob and threw open the door. Aubrey charged into the office, bimbo gun held in front of her, with Rena right behind her.

Then they stopped.

Straight was there, sitting in a chair in front of the computer, much like he had been earlier. But he didn't appear to notice their entrance. This was almost certainly because Paul Straight, Beau Island Resort security specialist, was too busy masturbating, his fist pumping his hard, thick cock for all he was worth.

*****

Time stopped.

For long moments, Rena and Aubrey watched the security man stroke himself. Then they slowly turned and faced each other.

Aubrey said, "So that's it, then."

Rena nodded. "Indeed. There's no one left unbimboed on this island now except us. So we know where we are, don't we?"

Aubrey still held the bimbo gun in front of her. But now it was pointed directly at Rena.

The professor said, "Yes, we do. We know exactly where we're at."

Rena said, "I always had my doubts about your apology over Caroline, you know."

Aubrey said, "Risks were taken. She was a casualty. It happens."

Rena said, "But not to you, right?""

The professor laughed. "Don't act so innocent, Rena. I know more about you than you suspect."

"Oh, really?"

Aubrey nodded. "Remember when I said Morton hadn't told me anything before he got in the shower when he got bimboed?" she said. "Well, I lied. He did tell me something. Something about you."

Rena said, "And you believed him?"

Aubrey said, "Yes, I did. You see, he mentioned how several of his girls had been sold to him cheap by a hypnotherapist trying to hide the evidence that she was using her trade to turn clients into hookers. Guess who that hypnotherapist was?"

Rena sighed. "Morton had a big mouth."

Aubrey said, "You're not denying it, I take it?"

Rena said, "No point, really. Yes, I used hypnotism to turn girls into toys doing my bidding. I never had any partners. I had to get rid of them fast, so I sold them to various Darkview bars. I didn't meet any of the bar owners face-to-face, but Morton obviously figured out who I was. The bastard was smarter than he looked."

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,123 Followers
12