Ten Pin Bowling Alley Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
The end of my ten pin bowling alley fun.
2.2k words
4.42
22.3k
7
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game itself was a bit of a chore.

Okay I'm not very good at sports. There I have said it.

I tried my best but in all honesty the ball kept going into the gutter thing for the most part, though I did shoot an eight on one go.

Amazing eh!

The young men next to us seemed be keeping an eye on us all the time and this only accentuated the feeling of complete slutty exhibitionism that I was enjoying.

I wish I could have bowled with my heels on, as the extra lift they give my legs would have made all the difference.

I tried my best however.

At every opportunity I sat and let my legs fall open. When sitting on the benches to watch the guys take their shots I always made sure I had my skirt high and my legs wide.

I alternated between sitting opposite the lads on the other lane so they could get a good fucking look at my legs and tits in my tight top, and on facing my lovers and letting them 'see the goods.'

My nipples ached as the game wore on. With each tease and flirt they expanded on my metal rings I had placed over them, tightening the grip on my sensitive nips, which in turn just got me hornier and hornier.

My cunt was now totally fucking sodden wet, my knicks slipping up my pussy flaps as I moved and wiggled around.

As I took my shots I made sure to bend over, my tiny flared mini skirt raising up even higher.

Giving an easy view up to my arse and knickers.

The guys egged me on letting me know they could see my knickers, that my tits were straining against my tight top and that I was making them hard by my wanton teasing actions.

I could sense the young men looking over at the bawdy scene unfolding on the lane next to them, and as I have said I tried to give them a good show.

Half way into the game and onto my second drink I began to really lose my inhibitions.

I began swearing a little, not too loud but loud enough for the lads to hear me saying 'fuck' and telling the guys I would 'snog' the one with the next highest score.

Acting the slag had me juiced up.

Bill hit a strike in the next round and so sitting beside him on the wooden bench, facing the lane with the younger males on it, I planted a wet deep kiss on him. As I sat I placed one leg on the bench and let the other dangle down.

My wet knickers and fanny gusset were easily on show as I probed his mouth with my tongue, making excessive noises and slurping my tongue hard into his mouth.

I desperately wanted him to get his hands on my cunt, but I guess that was a step too far for him at this stage!

This was repeated the next three goes, each high score being met with a snog and tonguing from me.

Each one being more lascivious than the last, tongues clearly flicking in and out of our mouths and heavy sighing from me to accompany the snogging action.

As the game wore on and was almost at an end I could sense the teens getting ready to leave and still they flashed furtive looks over towards us.

Bill kept patting my arse in between goes and this encouraged Phil and Frank to do likewise.

I was basically being pawed and touched up as much as they could, in full view of the five lads.

Having this amount of attention was making my head swirl and by the end of the last throws I was creaming for a good cock up me or to suck on.

We all finished up at roughly the same time, the lads on the other lane had slowed down, I assume so they could see a bit more of our outrageous flirting and behaviour.

Once at the kiosk I again made sure to sit on a high stool to pop my shoes back on.

Lifting my legs high to fasten my straps around my ankles I gave a good show of legs and knickers.

Frank was sat opposite me and was beaming, mouthing that my knickers were on full show.

I quickly hoisted my skirt up a bit and for a few seconds my wet cunt would have been on view, my knickers by this point a tornado twisted shape and deep up my fanny crack.

Two of them were opposite and must have had a good view of it.

Once our shoes were on it was out to the car park.

As we walked out the guys all took turns in holding my hand, patting my arse and generally having a good feel of me.

The car park was virtually empty, only three or four cars were left and as we approached our car doors, Bill pushed me gently against the side of the car and began to really feel me up.

His hands darted to my skirt at the front and I just blatantly spread my legs allowing his hand to ease up and slip my soaking fucking knickers to one side. He hand two fingers up me like a shot as I moaned and groaned.

"Oh fuck yes go on fucking it Bill I'm fucking soaking," I said in a very loud voice.

A few cars away we could see the younger guys all getting into their car and all of them were now staring over towards us.

Bill took this as sign and then rammed another of his fat stubby fingers up my wet cunny and began to finger fuck me as I lent back against the car door.

My skirt was now up around my waist, my knickers halfway down my legs as I was fingered roughly in full view of anyone looking.

As my knickers slid down my legs and Bill really got pounding at my sloppy pussy with his fingers we saw the teens car pulling away.

"Oh fuck they're leaving," I said quite disappointed.

"I thought the young fuckers may have come over for a closer look at the slag," Peter interjected.

By now my first climax was close.

Acting such a trollop in a public place had brought me to the brink of a shattering orgasms and my fanny had been aching for well over an hour.

The tell tale ache of needing the release of a climax.

Bill was now virtually fisting me as I stood bolt upright.

"Get my fucking knickers off ,"I swore at them.

Frank obliged ripping them off me as I was sent into orbit by Bill's four fingers that were now sloshing and sliding up me.

"I'm fucking cumming you cunts!" I spat.

Bill then rammed his tongue down my throat as Peter stood by me licking my ear.

The first waves crashed again and my pussy began to spray its cunny juice all over Bill's hand, down my legs and all over the car park.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming loads," I said as Bill's hand whirled away at me.

"I'm fucking creaming a gallon!" I said as more cunt spray shot and leaked out of me.

I was having a massive climax, one of the biggest I have had and I was sopping fucking wet.

My legs had rivers of my fanny batter leaking down them.

"Go on Anna, really fucking cum off love." Frank urged as my waves began to subside and my legs were trembling.

"I want cock in my fucking mouth," I quickly said.

"Get in the car then!" Peter rapidly replied and with this Bill and Frank ushered me in the back seat.

I was now in between Frank and Bill, my knickers having been left lying in the car park amidst my puddle of cunt juice.

"Get Your fucking cocks!" out I urged.

They didn't need telling twice.

As Peter began too slowly drive away I was now holding two very erect cocks in my hands as I wanked on them both in unison, the epitome of 'skiing' as I believe it is known.

Their pricks throbbed in my hands and pre cum was already oozing from the tip of Bill's big red helmet.

"Turned on are we?" I laughingly asked.

"Just a fucking bit!" he laughed back at me. "I think I'm going blow a load early here Anna."

"Mmm I hope so but it better be in my mouth!" I teased.

I then lent over, Frank edging to one side to allow me to dip my head onto Bill's meaty gristle.

I lapped at the end and licked up the dribble of pre cum that shone on his tip.

"Oh that's delicious!" I said licking my lips. "I hope the main course is as fucking tasty."

I then engulfed his cock with my lips.

Opening wide to receive his full length as he pushed against my head with the back of his hand.

"Deep throat It you slag," he lovingly said to me.

I garbled a 'yes', well a muffled 'uuggh' sound came from my stuffed mouth.

The tip of his cock was now beginning to make me gag a bit and I tried to open my throat to let it slide down, but my spit and saliva just gushed out coating his cock in a stream of my sticky throat goo.

I recoiled back a bit and as his cock slid out strings of heavy spit coated his cock length.

"Good girl," he said, "you almost had it all the way down then. Look at how fucking slimy it is!"

I wanked on his slippery cock for a few seconds and it was obvious he was almost cumming.

Frank now had his hands all over my tits and my top had been completely removed.

I was in the back seat, only my high heels and anklet on. My tits being fondled by Frank as the nipple rings again tightened due to my high state of sexual arousal.

My legs were spread as wide as I could in the position I was in and Bill's slimy old cock was now twitching.

"Oh fuck get your head down there!" he said, and so like a good girl, I did!

My mouth met his thrusting cock as he began to spunk up.

The first jet hit the back of my throat as I enveloped his tool. The second and third spurts further coated my mouth and slid down my throat as easy as peach ice cream.

Spurts four, five and six exploded, filling my mouth with his thick, salty , creamy load.

I was completely full, full in my married mouth of his dirty oldman seed.

As he finished twitching I raised my head keeping his spunk in my mouth from the last couple of spurts.

I looked into his eyes and motioned to kiss him.

He eagerly opened his mouth and we exchanged a huge spunky French kiss as Frank moved his hands from my tits, and began fiddling with my sensitive clit.

"Oh you're still wet you wee minx!" he said to me as his fingers slipped around my hard love button.

As Bill and I finished our spunky kiss I answered.

"Too fucking right I'm wet and I better be going to get even wetter!"

I now sat naked save for my heels and anklet that clung to my right ankle like a slutwife badge of honour.

Frank had his trousers down and a hard, red cock presented itself to me.

I took it in my hand and slowly wanked him up and down as we trundled along the road.

Bill finished off putting his flaccid cock back in his pants and making himself more respectable.

The rest of the journey consisted of me being pawed some more and me slowly wanking on Franks hard cock.

Once we arrived at the house we parked in the driveway and I walked to the font door completely naked, clacking up the paving stones in my slutty heels.

A brazen act that had me gushing.

The session that ensued was a long and at times torrid one.

Bill directed the action for the first part, as he regained his strength after his spunking up in the car.

I was fucked in the living room, the hall and on the stairs.

At one point being slowly shoved upstairs by Peter who was ploughing me from behind as I licked and sucked on Frank. He shuffled slowly up a stair at a time as we moved snake like, in unison with our sexy, stairway spitroast.

I was humped hard standing up, hanging over the banister at the top of the stairs and then on making our way downstairs again, I was shagged royally at the patio windows.

Curtains wide open, lights on and me standing with my hands on the glass as they all took turns in fucking me from behind. Fucking me on full view if anyone was lucky enough to be watching.

My arse was slapped, spanked and eventually plundered as well. A lovely DP fucking with Peter and Frank being the culmination.

Peter shot off up my cunt, Frank came over my tits and stomach and a recuperated Bill added a load to my willing face and hair.

It had been a great night and if only those other lads hadn't driven away who knows what would have happened!