Ten Year Reunion Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife tells husband she wants to attend her college reunion.
4.5k words
4.05
93.6k
90
16

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers

My wife, Adriana was engrossed in her tablet when she looked up at me and said, "Honey, I just got an e-mail. My college graduating class is having a reunion next June. I'd like for us to go. Is that okay with you?"

My name's Matthew, my friends call me Matt. My wife, Adriana, and I were sitting in our living room watching TV. Well, I was, anyway. Apparently, Adriana was more into her tablet than the TV. I groaned at what she'd just said. Crowds and I don't get along. I have this serious hang-up, almost a phobia, about being around lots of people I don't know. The last thing I could think of on my "to-do list" is a college reunion where I don't know a soul, except one. "Already?" I asked her. "It's only been ten years since your graduation. Isn't that kind of soon for a reunion?" I was thinking maybe twenty-five years would be a better time. Better yet would be fifty!

She kind of scoffed at me, "No, I think they always have one at ten years. I want to go if we can."

ooOoo

I met Adriana when I was selling knives at a trade show. It was "Here Comes Summer" in Ontario, Oregon. This gorgeous, exotic young woman stopped at my booth and was contemplating buying a six-hundred dollar set of knives. It was discounted from the normal selling price, forty-percent off, for the show, but was still nearly four-hundred dollars. Still, I have to admit they were vastly over-priced. The set she was looking at would mean a profit of almost two-hundred dollars for me.

She'd decided what she wanted and was ready to sign the paperwork to order them. At the last minute, I did what turned out to be the smartest thing I've ever done in my life. I told her, very quietly so that no one else would hear me, "You can get a set from Costco or off Amazon that's just as good for less than two-hundred bucks."

She looked at me a little quizzically and finally smiled, saying, "Thank you!" Then she did something that took me completely by surprise. This beautiful young woman who I'd just met and had been talking to for about fifteen minutes said to me, "I'm hungry, go to lunch with me?"

To say that I was surprised is the understatement of the century. I was the ultimate shy nerd! I had gone out for a grand total of three dates in my life: High school prom with a friend-of-the-family girl that led to exactly - nothing; one date with a girl in college where my mode of transportation was my dad's wheat truck. Needless to say, she wasn't impressed; and, a brief make-out session with my brother's new sister-in-law at his wedding. When I got up the courage to call her for a date a week later, she informed me that she already had a boyfriend.

Other than those three romantic encounters with the opposite sex, my dating history was exactly zero. Now, I'd just been asked to lunch by a very beautiful young woman. I didn't even know her name yet. As you can well imagine it took me about a nanosecond to decide to close my little booth for a short while.

We walked over to the food court area of the auditorium and each of us ordered a cinnamon-sugar elephant ear for lunch. I know, "health food", right! We sat at a little table with people milling all around and got to know each other a little. I learned her name, that she'd just graduated from college but didn't yet know what she was going to do with her life. I told her pretty much the same about me, that I was selling these knives so I could accumulate enough money to eventually move out of my parent's basement.

She laughed and told me, "You're not going to get rich telling your customers to go to Costco instead." We exchanged names with each other and I told her what a beautiful name I thought "Adriana" was. She complimented me on my name, Matt, as well, but it certainly doesn't have the sexy annotation that hers does.

We discovered that we had both graduated from Ontario High School, but she was three years younger, so we didn't know each other existed until that fateful day at the Convention Center.

The biggest thing she did at our little lunch, she gave me her phone number and asked me to call her.

Adriana and I dated the next several months. Those months were the most exciting times of my life. We had dated for almost three months when she finally invited me into her little apartment and we spent the night making love. That first time was the most incredible night of my life by a factor of ten. No, more like a hundred or a thousand! She showed me happiness and joy that I hadn't even dreamed could exist in this or any alternate universe. For obvious reasons, I realized that Adriana wasn't a virgin as I was, but we never discussed her previous love life. Ours was the only one that mattered to either of us.

My parents loved Adriana nearly as much as I did. She was sweet and innocent, exactly the kind of girl they had always hoped I'd meet some day. On February 14th, Valentines Day of the following year, eight months and seven days after she wanted to buy a set of knives from me and I tried to send her to Costco instead, the beautiful Adriana Hall became Mrs. Matthew Jeppeson!

When we married, she was working as an assistant manager of Maurice's clothing store in Ontario, and I was working in the produce department of Safeway, when I wasn't trying to sell overpriced knives. Adriana had a business degree from the University of Washington, so managing a major retail store certainly wasn't out of the question for her. She had apparently impressed the right people since they offered her a manager's job almost three years after we married. Unfortunately, it wasn't the store in Ontario. Instead, they wanted to send her to Pendleton, Oregon, where they had a smaller store.

Neither of us wanted to move, so we spent night after night talking about different possibilities, followed by very passionate love-making. This was something Adriana wanted badly, to manage her own store and we were afraid that if she turned it down her reputation in the company might be damaged so she'd never get another offer.

Instead, we decided to use the small savings we'd accumulated and take out a loan to open our own antique/knick-knack store in Ontario. That way, she would be truly managing her "own" store. We knew it was going to be a big risk, but I still had my job with Safeway so we wouldn't starve... at least for a while.

It didn't take long to discover that Adriana had an incredible business sense. She rented a small building in an absolutely perfect location, stocked it with the kinds of items people wanted and did a masterful job of low-cost advertising.

But the very best thing she did was remember a very brief lesson of selling knives to someone who couldn't afford and didn't need a six-hundred dollar knife set. What Adriana was selling was far more than antiques; she was selling integrity. Her customers soon came to realize that Adriana's advice and words were golden. She lost many sales with her honesty to her customers, but that brought them back over and over again.

Before long, she opened a second store in Nyssa, Idaho, then another much larger store in Boise. When she hired employees and even managers to oversee the stores, she was careful to screen for the same type of individual as she was, honest and trustworthy to the core. Then she instilled in them her philosophy that sales were secondary to service to her customers. Each of the stores was as successful as that first one in Ontario. By the time Adriana received that reunion invitation, our store profits were exceeding two-hundred-thousand dollars per year and were still growing.

I quit my job with Safeway to help her with her growing chain. Since Boise was much larger and consequently that store was by far the largest of them, we made the difficult decision to move to Boise, about forty-five minutes from Ontario.

The stores were our business, but our lives were so much more than that. Adriana was an outstanding volleyball player and she was player-coach of an intramural team in Boise. Her volleyball team quickly established itself as one of the dominant teams in Boise, winning or playing for championship after championship.

We had two little babies, a girl, Katie first, then three years later, a boy, Benjamin. When Katie was six and in first grade, we decided it would be fun to coach T-ball. Neither of us had any real knowledge of baseball, but there was one thing we knew we definitely could teach our team; to have fun! We started every practice and every game with the chant, "What's our number one rule? Have fun!"

Other coaches seemed to pick the best players for every position and that's where they played each game. We developed a rotation so that every player played every position during each game. We instilled in our players that sports at that age was meant to be fun, not about winning. That could come later when hopefully they would still realize enjoyment of the game was still the primary objective. Some of the parents, one dad in particular, wasn't at all happy with our lack of seriousness. He was a "play to win" kind of guy, even for kids at that age, and his kid was probably the best player on our team. He rode us about our coaching style until he realized how much his kid was enjoying playing. Then he finally started to leave us alone. Thank God!

ooOoo

When Adriana asked me about the reunion, it was so far down on my list of fun things to do that it didn't even show on the bottom of my imaginary bucket list. Even though we'd built a successful business together and had lots of outside interests, large crowds still terrified me. The shyness that plagued me all during school and after, was still alive and well. Adriana was outgoing, beautiful, and had fun no matter the circumstance. I was still, to be perfectly honest, a shy nerd!

I obviously acquiesced on going to the reunion but dreaded it with every fiber of my being! The only saving grace was that I knew I would be with my wonderful wife and she'd protect me from the scary crowd. I knew that Adriana felt bad about not keeping in touch with many of her college friends and looked forward to it as much as I dreaded it. She went shopping for new clothes and the closer it came, the more excited she became.

The weekend of the reunion, our parents in Ontario had agreed to share the two kids and dogs. We had two dogs; a little Rat Terrier named Rascal, and a Golden Labrador named Zuse. Rascal did everything he could to sleep between us and growled his displeasure at us when we crowded him out of our bed making love. Kids and dogs were going to stay with my parents Friday night, then Adriana's Saturday night, and we'd pick them up Sunday evening. Since we moved to Boise, our parents loved every opportunity to have the kids with them. The doggies were just a bonus.

Before we left we made a monumental decision. We had been talking about having another baby and this trip would be the perfect time to make it happen. The timing was right and it would add a considerable amount of fun to the trip. Adriana always felt sexier that time of month but we had to restrain ourselves. This time we didn't intend to hold back and hopefully we'd come home with a pregnancy.

We flew to Seattle out of Boise, then rented a car to drive to the Marriott where the reunion dinner was being held Saturday evening. An advantage of owning our own business was that we weren't tied down in an eight-to-five job where we had to submit a vacation request to leave a little early. We had more than competent employees in each of our stores that didn't need our presence, so we left early Friday and got into our hotel a little after noon on Friday.

We spent the afternoon visiting some of the have-to tourist attractions in Seattle; Pike Place Market, first on our list. Neither of us had been in Seattle for a long time. I couldn't even remember the last time I had been there, and Adriana hadn't been back since her graduation.

It was fun going to the little markets on Pike Street; they haven't changed any in all the years. There are still musicians playing for change on the sidewalks, artists making paintings or drawing caricatures for fifty dollars, and fish-mongers tossing salmon. It was fun having a little money to spend for a change. The last time I was there, with my parents, buying a single-scoop ice cream cone was about the limit. As Adriana describes it, she was about the same.

We went into one of the shops, an oriental import shop and I enjoyed teasing her with some of the sexy dresses scattered throughout the store. Adriana had been flirty and giggly most of the day and enjoyed my teasing almost as much as I did. She would hold the dresses up in front of her, posing this way and that in front of a mirror, giggling like a kid, and teasing me right back with comments like, "This would be perfect for dinner tomorrow night."

Much to my surprise, she actually bought one of the more risqué ones, a long, flowing dress that was totally transparent, but a beautiful oriental pattern and silky. When I asked her where she'd wear it, she said, "I forgot a dress for tomorrow." Then she giggled a little and said, "Or maybe I might wear it as a cover-up for my new bikini."

That perked my ears up, "New bikini?" I asked her. She's never worn a bikini, just one-piece swimsuits, albeit very nice ones, but never a bikini. So, I asked her about it, "When did you buy a bikini?"

She looked at me and giggled with that sexy little grin on her face, "I haven't. But I saw a swimsuit shop a few minutes ago. Want to go there?"

Did I! Does a fish like water?

She took my hand and away we went. My mouth started drooling when we looked through the window, imagining my Adriana in one of those. Then she surprised me again when she told me, "You go buy me a swimsuit. There's another shop I saw that I want to check out. I'll meet you at the donuts in forty-five minutes."

I looked at her strangely, "You're not going to come in and pick one out?"

She giggled once again, "I'm sure you can find something. Surprise me. Just tell them that you need a bust size 34-B, hips 36." Then she gave me a little kiss on the lips and off she went, leaving me standing there slack-jawed.

Okay, I thought, if surprise is what she wants, surprise is what she'll get! I went in the store and started looking around, visualizing my gorgeous wife wearing almost everything I saw. When a young sales lady saw me looking, she came over and asked if she could help me find something. I explained my wife to her, "About five feet, four inches tall; relatively dark-skinned; long, black hair; size 34-b, 36; and, she wants to be surprised." She asked me a few more questions, like what kind of swimsuits she wears now? I told her, "Single-piece, but she said she wants me to get her a bikini."

The lady got a cute grin on her face and thought she knew what would be perfect. She led me to a row of bikinis and picked one out to show me. I thought it was perfect and bought it!

I knew exactly where Adriana meant by the "donut shop". We had seen the shop about a half-hour earlier and commented that they looked so good. I was waiting there with a couple donuts when she arrived and sat down with me. "Find one?" she asked.

I nodded but didn't offer to show her. I figured if she wanted a surprise, she would get a surprise. She had a package as well and didn't show me what it was either. Maybe she'd bought me a Speedo or some such thing. I sure as hell hoped not! I found out later it was toys for the kids.

That evening, we went to the space needle for dinner. We had checked ahead of time and were glad we made reservations. It was a little disappointing because the food was extremely expensive and mediocre. It cost the two of us over two-hundred dollars for the trip to the top and the meal. The view, however, was obviously spectacular. The needle rotates, giving a view of the entire City, regardless where you sit. It was enjoyable, but not something we'd do often.

When we went back to the hotel fairly late in the evening, I asked her if she felt like going for a swim in the hotel pool. I have to admit, I was kind of anxious to see that swimsuit on her.

We had both packed a swimsuit, thinking that we might want to go swimming so I had mine with me. Adriana's new one was slightly different than the one she originally packed. I undressed and put mine on while Adriana was in the shower. After she had showered, dried and dried her hair (why would she worry about drying hair when she's just about to get it wet again?) I started to give her her new suit when I had a better idea, a much better idea, I thought.

I asked her to close her eyes and keep them closed until I said okay to open them. I wanted to tie something over her eyes so she wouldn't cheat, but couldn't think what it might be, so decided I had to trust her. "No cheating," I said, "Keep them closed."

I led her to the bed so she could sit, fished the swimsuit out of the sack and slipped the bottom over her legs, then checked to make sure she wasn't cheating by slitting her eyes open a little. When I was satisfied she was okay, I told her to stand so I could pull it the rest of the way up, nice and tightly. Then, checking her eyes again, I tied the halter top and back strap. When done, I asked her to stand, but still to keep her eyes closed. God, she looked gorgeous...and sexy! Then I found the cover-up she bought that started the whole bikini idea and slipped that over her head.

When she was ready, I told her we were ready to go, but still to keep her eyes closed. She complained a little, with the comment, "I feel naked!"

"You look wonderful," I reassured her.

I led her down the hall, into the elevator, then through the lobby, to the pool. She was being a good sport, keeping her eyes closed the whole time. We passed a few people on the way and there were four people in the pool, not many since it was pretty late. Everyone we saw, their eyes swiveled in their head to notice the sexy woman with me. When we got to the pool I pulled the cover-up up over her head, then led her down the steps into the water. Only then did I tell her it was okay to open her eyes.

Adriana finally got a chance to look at what I had bought her. It was a white bikini, not much more than triangles, with the front and back tied together with four thin elastic straps wrapping around her hips, which left her hips completely bare. The top was similar, with small triangles over her boobs and matching straps tied across her back and another strap tied behind her neck.

Both the bottom and top were unlined, which the sales girl told me would definitely show her nipples and camel toe when it was wet (I hadn't even heard the term before the sales girl explained it to me. Talk about being embarrassed!). She hadn't exaggerated either! Actually, the bottom showed her camel toe exactly how the sales girl said quite clearly even before it was wet. She wanted a surprise, that's what she got! I was glad she kept herself trimmed down there to keep her hairs from escaping her underwear. It allowed her to wear the bikini without that kind of embarrassment, which she wouldn't have needed.

We swam and played in the water for the next hour or so. I enjoyed every second, watching my sexy wife in a swimsuit I'd never imagined she would wear out in public. I could tell how horny she was from the way she'd often reach down and give me a little under-water grope. I have to admit that I'm a little bit of a voyeur that likes to show his sexy wife off on occasion, but it was usually just with short skirts or dresses I'd encourage her to wear. Never before, something as risqué as this swimsuit!

When we got back to our room later, we went to bed, both of us naked. Adriana promptly climbed on top of me in the 69 position, which we rarely did. I was more than a little horny and it didn't take long of sucking on Adriana's pussy and feeling her lips around me that I knew I was about to come. When I warned her and started to pull away from those magnificent lips, she sucked me in all the harder. I started to groan and suddenly there was no holding back. I arched my hips up and Adriana pressed down harder over me. The feeling and just the thought of her swallowing my cum for the first time ever was a sensation I'll never forget!

robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers
12