Ten Year Reunion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is different," she quietly told me, "I didn't think I'd be jealous of Addie with him, but I didn't really expect this."

I nodded in agreement, "Me too," I told her. Not very articulate, but I couldn't think of anything else to say. I have to admit that I was turned on as hell too!

She looked at me and said, "When we all get together later, we'll just have to have some fun ourselves, give them a little dose of their own medicine... see how jealous we can make them." I smiled at the thought of that. While Tanya and I were plotting, the couple on the deck disappeared back into the room.

A few minutes later, they both reappeared on the deck, apparently headed to the pool, Tanner wearing his Speedo and Adriana the white bikini I'd bought her a couple days earlier. What a long time ago those two days seemed! I wondered if Tanner had helped her put it on like I had the first time she wore it. Both Tanner and Adriana climbed into the pool using the ladder. Apparently, Tanner wasn't a diver like Tanya.

Holding hands, they waded in the water over to Tanya and me. Adriana gave me a little kiss on the lips and Tanya objected, "Hey girl, that's my man, hands off!" Then she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me back a couple steps.

Adriana's face was a little red. I suspected she was sure we had seen her and Tanner kiss a little bit ago and was embarrassed about it.

"How long have you two been here?" she asked, trying to pretend that it was just an innocent question. I was also pretty sure that she had no idea we'd seen her and Tanner in the bedroom earlier.

Tanya started to answer, but before she could I said, "Just a couple minutes. We came down right before you, Tanya gave me a tour of the house first." Tanya smiled and nodded in agreement. I grinned inside when I saw my "innocent" wife trying to inconspicuously look Tanya up and down, noticing that sexy suit she was wearing. Adriana's bikini showed more skin, but if I'd seen a suit like Tanya was wearing I'd have bought it instead of the bikini; it was far sexier.

Tanya wrapped her arms around me and kissed me a little like we'd seen our spouses do earlier. After she broke away, she looked into my eyes and said, loud enough for both Tanner and Adriana to hear, "I think I want this guy, can I keep you?"

We spent the next hour or so playing in the pool, mostly as couples but Tanya and Adriana spent a little time playing and splashing each other as well. We played Shoulder Wars; usually, it was Tanya and me getting dunked. They had an advantage; a much stronger Tanner and Adriana was considerably shorter than Tanya. I didn't mind, though. Having Tanya clinging to my shoulders, her pussy pushing against my neck and holding onto those long, sexy legs, was so damn erotic! Whenever she got knocked off, we'd kiss and it felt so good when she climbed back on. We rarely managed to knock Adriana off Tanner's shoulders. I think the score was like twenty to one or so when we decided we were hungry for lunch.

We retired to each other's bedrooms to shower and dress. Tanya and I showered separately. I don't think I could have showered with her again and managed to wait until that night. I was a constant buzz of hormones circulating through my body. I didn't have a lot of choices of clothes so I put back on what I'd worn that morning. Tanya came out in a simple satiny blouse and short skirt. I think she could have put on a long gunny bag and been sexy.

When we met Tanner and Adriana downstairs a few minutes later, Adriana, like me, was wearing the same thing she'd worn that morning, still without a bra. And I presumed probably no panties as well.

Tanya was getting the bread out and Tanner was busy in the kitchen slicing some ham for ham sandwiches. Adriana and I were in the dining room, which was open to the kitchen, separated by a breakfast bar.

"You enjoying yourself?" she asked me.

I nodded and told her that I was. "You?" I asked her, which I already knew the answer.

"Mmhmm, I think Tawns is pretty much taken with you," she said. "I'm not surprised." I smiled thinking about what "Tawns" had promised me for later!

Tanya and Tanner brought in four plates with sandwiches, potato salad, and potato chips. Tanner sat next to my wife and Tanya sat... on my lap! God, she smelled nice, I'd love to know what that perfume is and get some for Adriana. She snuggled in as close as she could get and reached one arm around my neck. I wasn't sure what to do with my hands. I felt a little nervous with my wife right across the table, but then I remembered what Tanya had said about having some fun later and making Adriana and Tanner jealous. So, I put one arm around her waist, pulling her tighter to me and the other on her leg below her skirt's hemline. She made it more than a little difficult to concentrate on eating lunch.

I wasn't sure what to talk about, so I asked her about her swimming in college. "I did pretty well, I was usually in the top three and won quite a bit. My best was always the free stroke." She went on, "As a matter of fact, that was how Tanner and I started going out together. After graduation, I tried out for the US swim team and Tanner came to watch the tryouts. Unfortunately, I came in fourth and missed the team, I was too slow by four-hundredths of a second." She held her hands up about four inches apart, "This far from maybe being in the Olympics!" She paused a few seconds, smiling at Tanner, "Tanner waited for me and asked me out." She gave Tanner a big, dazzling smile, "Pretty good consolation prize. But I was devastated at the time, I thought I had beaten her until I looked at the timers. As it was, they had to run the video of the finish several times to be sure."

Tanner spoke, "I was going to ask her out in any case. I'd gone hoping we would be celebrating and maybe even thinking ahead to the Olympics... but it turned out to be a pity party instead."

"And I never knew about any of that. I feel so bad we lost track of each other. Please, Tawns, let's not let go again," Adriana told her.

Tanya smiled and said, "Oh, I'm pretty sure we won't... at least not while you've got this hunk of a man around!" Then she squeezed me tighter around the neck, smashing her obviously, braless boob against my cheek. It was a little hard for me to imagine a woman like Tanya thinking of shy, little old me as a "hunk of a man"!

We talked about Tanya's swimming a little more. She said she'd show us their trophy case later, that it had some of Tanner's college trophies too, including one from the year they won the Pac-12 championship and came in third at the College World Series.

The whole time we were talking, I was running one hand up and down Tanya's leg feeling her soft skin, the other rubbing her back and getting more and more turned on.

"What are we doing the rest of the day?" Tanner asked.

"I don't know about this afternoon, but I'd like to go to somewhere where we can have dinner and some dancing."

"I have an idea," Tanner said, "how about the Cavern? They serve pretty good food and have a little band." He explained, "It's part of the old Seattle Underground. They've turned a lot of it into a tourist attraction but there are parts that are still used for commercial. This is one of those, it was a dance hall re-built after the Seattle fire in 1889."

"That sounds like fun to me," Adriana said as she gave her man for the day a kiss on the cheek. "But I don't have anything to wear." She asked Tanya, "What would you wear there?"

"We were there once a couple years ago," Tanya said, "Women were wearing anything from jeans to sexy dresses. It's a pretty classy place, restored to the late 1800's." She added, "Do you want to look through some of my clothes?" Tanya asked her.

"We can look, but I think they'd be a little big on me, won't they?"

Tanya got a big smile on her face, "I have an idea, Addie, would you mind buying a dress?"

She smiled, "No, I love buying myself a new dress occasionally."

"Well, what I have in mind is a little different than that. There's a really sexy store in the mall in Lynnwood, Charlotte Russe. How about if we go there and buy each other a dress?" Adriana's eyes widened a little and I saw a small smile on her face, "A surprise dress," Tanya added.

"I think I know what you mean, but explain," Adriana asked her.

"Simple. I go to the store and find a dress for you to wear for my husband and you buy one for me," Tanya told her, before adding, "and neither of us sees what the other buys until we get ready to go out."

"I'll call and make a reservation. We might not need to on Sunday night, but better to have it than not."

Tanya was still sitting on my lap eating her sandwich while she was explaining to Adriana about going dress shopping. I wasn't much on shopping with Adriana, but what she was talking about sounded fun to me. Not quite as much fun as I was having rubbing my hand up and down Tanya's leg, though. Her skirt had slipped up to about her mid-thigh and my hand was gradually going a little higher up her thigh.

I was trying to occasionally take a bite of my ham sandwich but it was a little hard to think about food with a beautiful, horny woman sitting across my lap. As a matter of fact, I decided that nibbling on her neck sounded much better than a ham sandwich.

The longer the day went on, I understood more and more why Tanya hadn't wanted to make love in her bedroom earlier and what she'd meant by patience. I was immensely enjoying this constant feeling of wanting her so badly and anticipation. Trying to control myself was only making my libido stronger.

When my hand strayed a little higher under her skirt, I discovered that she wasn't wearing anything under it. When she felt my hand on her thigh where her panties would have been, she turned her head toward me and kissed me with her soft lips. I felt her tongue against my lips and when I opened them, her tongue was in my mouth searching... for what, I guess passion. I saw out of the corner of my eye that my wife was watching us. I gave Tanya the passion she was looking for. I kissed her back with the intensity that I'd always thought would be reserved only for my wife.

When Tanya pulled her lips away from mine, we were both breathing hard. It was only then that I realized my eyes were closed. When I opened them, the eyes in that beautiful face were staring into mine. That was the first time I'd realized how blue her eyes were, looking into mine.

"You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen," I told her.

"Mmm, thank you. Do you know how bad I want you inside me right now?"

Oh God, I wondered if she had any idea how badly I wanted her. I presumed she could feel how hard I was. I glanced across the table at my wife. She had an expression on her face that I didn't know how to interpret. I couldn't tell if she was mad, jealous, turned on, or what. What I did realize, however, was that while Tanya and I had been flirting and making out through lunch... oops, I still hadn't eaten much of my sandwich, Tanner and Adriana had actually been sitting and eating their lunch. Of course, they had satisfied their primal urges earlier that morning... and in a very enthusiastic way!

After we finished lunch, I did manage to eat most of my sandwich, we went back out to the Tesla. This time Tanner drove with Adriana in the front seat, with Tanya and I holding hands in the back. Tanner put his hands on the wheel and said, "Alderwood Mall, Abbie." It dawned on me when he said that, the car's name is "Abbie" and my wife's name to them is "Addie". I wondered if there was some ulterior motive there.

Then he released the wheel and relaxed. The car backed out of the driveway and started down the street. He explained, "If there are two places with the same name, it'll take us to the closest one unless we specify which one." I laughed, thinking about our Jeep. The navigation in it will show us places two-thousand miles away when we ask for something by name.

On the way, Tanya and Adriana exchanged dress and shoe sizes, assuming they'd probably have to buy shoes as well. There was a lot of teasing and giggling, but no real hints as to what kinds of dresses they might be looking for. Tanner was confident enough in the self-driving car that he didn't even think he needed to be looking forward. I asked him about it and he said it's supposed to be at least four times as safe as a human driver. He said that it's been perfected so that there's hardly ever an accident while the car is driving itself.

Adriana and I were totally fascinated watching it on the way to Lynnwood. When we got to the mall, Tanner said, "Watch this." The car drove into the parking lot and straight to a parking spot. "It will always find the parking closest to the entry, as long as it's not under a roof like at the hotel. It needs the satellite GPS."

Tanya and Adriana flipped a coin to see who would go dress shopping first. Tanya won so when we got into the mall, she headed toward the store and the rest of us wandered down the mall.

Adriana saw a men's clothing store, Hollister's, and dragged me inside, telling me, "You need something nice too, besides the ones you wore last night." That was probably true, I'd only brought one nice set of clothes, presuming we'd be going home this morning. Adriana found a pair of black slacks and black silk shirt and had me try them on, telling me that they would go with whatever she found for Tanya. I'm not keen on black, but she's a lot more of a fashion expert than I'll ever be, so I let her have her way. The silk shirt did feel really good, though. I've never owned one. I told her that I drew the line at shoes; my dress shoes that I brought were fine for anything, even if they were brown instead of black.

After buying those for an extravagant amount; eighty-seven dollars! We found the food court and bought three hot pretzels, two cinnamon sugar and one salted. I love hot, salted pretzels! We sat eating our pretzels and drinking a pop when Tanya found us, at least forty-five minutes after we'd left her. She had a garment bag, but wouldn't show us what was inside, as hard as we tried to beg her.

She told Adriana to not even try to ask the sales girls what she'd bought, that she had told them it was going to be a surprise. Her only hint was to her husband, Tanner, "You'll love it," she said after Adriana left.

When Adriana was well out of sight, she said that she needed to go find some matching shoes, so Tanner and I sat at the food court waiting for both our spouses to return. Tanya returned first with another bag from Clark's. We waited for another half-hour for Adriana, who had her garment and shoe bag.

When we got back to the car, Tanner told me I could drive home. I sat in the driver's seat, put my hand on the wheel and said, "Home, Abbie."

Abbie's response was, "Thank you."

"That time she recognized your voice from earlier," Tanner explained. Once again, the car, all by itself, drove toward home. I know I was, and I was pretty sure we were all dying to know what the women had bought for each other. I was certain that it was going to be a very fun night ahead!

On the short trip back to Mukilteo, Tanya asked what we were going to do the rest of the afternoon. I knew what I wanted; to take my new 'wife' upstairs to her bedroom! Tanner suggested that we might enjoy exploring Mukilteo's waterfront area. The rest of us agreed, so when we got into Mukilteo, Tanner took the wheel and told Abbie, "Cancel the destination, Abbie."

Tanner followed the highway down the hill, past where the ferry docks for the trip across Puget Sound to Kingston and found a parking space. Tanner and I got out and held the door for our "wives". It was an excruciatingly strange feeling, watching my wife holding hands with another man as we crossed the street and started walking down the row of shops. Of course, the fact that my fingers were intertwined with the fingers of the most beautiful woman I'd ever met alleviated much of the angst I was feeling about my wife and her lover.

It was a little like the touristy area we'd explored on Bainbridge Island an eternity ago, a whole day earlier! One of the things that fascinated all four of us was the Rhythm motion clocks in one of the stores. They were all too expensive for us but amazing to watch the intricate clockworks and how they changed shapes. They were one of those things that make you think, "Some day". Then I had a thought, maybe we should look into them for our own stores. I couldn't think of anywhere else in Eastern Oregon or Idaho where they're sold; we could make a little profit off them, and most importantly, get one for ourselves! I decided I'd speak to Adriana about it later. She seemed pretty enamored with them as well.

I couldn't help but smile and see the humor in what I was thinking; my wife was with another man, I was with another woman who we were going to be spending the night with, and I was thinking about a damn clock!

We found a little café and sat down on the back porch overlooking the Sound to have a Tillamook ice cream cone. As a sailboat floated past not too far from the shore, Tanner mentioned that they hoped to be able to afford one before too long. "When we do, I hope you two can come down and go on a trip with us."

He looked at my wife and grinned. I know what he was thinking, how much he'd enjoy making love to my wife on the open sea. Actually, based on what I'd seen so far, fucking her on the open sea would be a more appropriate description. Of course, while he was fucking my wife, I'd be making love with his!

We finished our ice cream cones and wandered down the waterfront. There was a little aquarium that only charged five dollars so we paid our money and went inside. It had little round windows to view the fish and the most interesting was the octopus. Its tentacles were stuck to the window and its big round head and eyes looked like they were staring straight at us.

By the time we left the aquarium it was six o'clock. Our dinner reservations were at eight, so we decided it was time to go back to the house and get ready for dinner. The brief respite from the on-going sexual tension had been kind of nice, but I was anxious to see what our wives had picked out for each other to wear to dinner. I was especially anxious for what I knew what would come after dinner!

12