Ten Year Reunion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Tanner and Tanya sat in front, our "wife-swap" was officially over. We were mostly quiet on the way to the airport, one of us occasionally commenting about the scenery, and Tanner pointed out the huge Boeing building just out of Everett, where they manufactured the 757's. They were the upgraded and enlarged 747's, that would carry about another hundred passengers. There was one sitting on the taxiway outside and it was gigantic! Tanner said that building was the biggest building in the world, over a hundred acres, four-million sq ft plus!

When we got to the airport, all Tanner had to do was tell Abbie, "Terminal drop-off," and she drove us as near as we could get to the terminal (now, I'm referring to their car as "she"!). When Abbie pulled into a parking spot and it was time for us to leave, I wasn't sure I wanted to. I had fallen hard for the woman I'd met that Saturday and didn't want to leave her. I was pretty sure Adriana felt the same about her reunited lover, too. We both knew, though, that we had our own lives to lead. I knew that I could go back to my life, at least somewhat, and hoped Adriana could as well. We had two little kids that loved us, who had no idea of the turmoil this weekend had brought into their parent's lives.

All four of us got out and embraced. I was even sorry to leave my new friend, Tanner, in spite of the fact he had fucked my wife... repeatedly, and so much better than I ever could! Tanya and I hugged, then kissed one last time. I'm sure that anyone watching would have known she and I were the couple that was separating. When she and I broke apart, our spouses were still holding each other tightly. I don't know if they kissed like we had, but I presumed so. Adriana had tears down her cheeks when she pulled away from Tanner, and he said, "Again?"

She nodded and Tanya added, "Not ten years apart either!" Tanya had tears on her cheeks as well.

Then Adriana and Tanya hugged one last time before T&T got into their car and drove away. I picked up our garment bag and we wheeled our suitcases into the terminal. We walked about a half-mile to the Alaska Airways ticket counter, waited in line and picked up our tickets to home.

I'm sure the TSA agent watching the X-ray machine enjoyed the picture when Adriana walked through it. Probably not so much mine. It took us about a half-hour to go through the security check, and we found a couple chairs to sit in and wait. It was still well over an hour until our plane would be boarding.

I knew that Adriana was nervous when we sat down to wait. She started, "Honey, about last night..."

I stopped her, telling her, "Sweet, let's wait till we're home. I don't really want to talk about any of it until we have some privacy." I desperately did want to talk about the weekend, but not here.

"Okay," she said, "but I need you to know that I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry about, we were both there. Neither of us had any objection."

"I love you," she told me again.

I took her hand and squeezed it again, "I love you, too."

Adriana got out her tablet and me my Kindle to read during the next hour while we waited. I had been reading a Jack Reacher novel but haven't had much time on this trip, for obvious reasons. Adriana was reading about the exploits of a National Park Ranger, Anna Pigeon.

The time for our flight home finally arrived. It's only a little over an hour and a half from Seattle to Boise, with an hour difference in time so we got to the airport thirty minutes after we left Seattle, at 2:30. I suggested to Adriana that we might want to run by our house so she can change before we pick up the kids from her parents. I think she appreciated my suggestion. I told her, "Sweet, you don't need to pay any attention to that no-bra bet. I think enough has happened that we can forget it."

She grinned at me, "Maybe I don't want to forget it. I kind of like it."

I chuckled, so much has changed in one weekend! "Are you turning into an exhibitionist?" I asked her.

We stopped at our house, it's about twenty minutes out of the way from going to Ontario where the kids were. We stopped just long enough to take the bags in the house and for Adriana to change. She put on a pair of capris and a pullover, short sleeve shirt with a bra on underneath it. Then we jumped back in the car to pick up our little people and doggies. We were both anxious to see them.

It's a forty-five-minute drive from our house to Adriana's parents in Ontario. We just got on the outskirts of Boise when I mentioned to Adriana something I'd been thinking about much of the day,

"Hon, do you remember what we talked about before we left, Friday?"

"No, what...?" When her face turned totally white and her hand went to her mouth in disbelief, I knew she had remembered, obviously for the first time since at least early Saturday. Before we left, we had talked about the fact that this was her most fertile time and we were going to try to conceive a baby in Seattle.

12