Tender is the Day

Story Info
Just another day to remember, among times gone by.
875 words
3.48
12k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins.

He was making the final preparations for slipping into his role for me, before he got a call. "Yes, this is Leland", he barked awkwardly into the phone, feeling the full contradiction of the moment as I came up to him, naked behind him, and lightly stroked his arms on either side.

"Mmmph", he moaned, as I lightly kissed behind the neck, blowing through the long, light-brown hair. "Enough", I whispered in the other ear, and he perfunctorily cut the call with a vague promise of getting back tomorrow.

I took the device from him, silenced it, and tossed it into the clothes hamper in our closet. He turned around and tentatively reached for my shoulders. I pulled closer and we embraced warmly. "Bring her to me", I demanded, and he nodded into me.

A short sigh, and then she pulled back and smiled at me. I smiled back and led her by the hand to where I had prepared a bath for us. She gasped as she saw the bubbles in the candlelight. "Who are you?" I asked, and through long shadows came the answer: "Lolita, and I belong to you".

I kissed her before the mirror, slowly removing her shirt, then lowering before her, loudly unzipped her trousers to reveal her outlined, moist length. "You're still wearing your boxers", I admonished her cheerily as I pulled them off, and she laughed into her hand.

Standing up close now, eye to eye, feet to feet, cock to cock, I held her face as she held us both between her palms, examining the effort she had recently put in, her eyebrows, eyelids, eyelashes, lips, cheeks, trimmed, colored, touched up. Was it for me or for herself? Did it matter?

We stepped into the tub, and I sat back against the short side, and pulled her down facing away from me, getting comfortable with the silence till we reckoned only with our breathing, letting her back feel my slow throb as I cupped her and gently fisted her above the water surface.

Feeling her getting close, I pulled away, wiped the tip and as she turned towards me, fed her two fingers worth, reaching back to tickle her throat. She reached back for me, crouched higher and lined me up. Seeing me hesitate, she chuckled. "I cleaned myself before you got here."

I kept my hold on her as she lowered herself, marveling at the ease today. "My, my, have you been wearing it, then? The one I got you on our anniversary?" She pointed to the shelf, where the plug with the furry pink tail lay.

The shock of being all the way in never wore off, and I pulled her on to me, leaning back, spreading her legs, folding them, gripping her toes. She squealed as I enumerated them, while pushing up and then relaxing back down.

We were in no rush to move, and I left her for a while, letting my arms hang out by the sides. Suddenly remembering what I had planned, I reached behind me for my phone, and turned on our song.

"Ooh", she went, and squeezed me for a second. "Ride me, baby", I pleaded, and she did, to the beat, as I stroked her back. After some minutes of this she rose up, turned around, and sat down again while staring into my eyes, leaving me to grunt and flail as she massaged me.

I sat up, attempting to stand and lift her with me, but it became awkward and she had to move away. "Aww", she pressed my chest, "stop trying so hard - this is real! It's me and you!"

I grabbed a pair of towels as I pushed her towards the bedroom, then threw her on one of them as I rubbed her dry. She spread herself and framed her hole, inviting me with her eyes - or did I imagine that? I used to ask her in the beginning where she wanted me, trying to see what the word of the day was: asspussy? asshole? boyhole? or on the good days, just pussy.

Who cares about the name, I though to myself, as long as I get to fuck it. And fuck it I did, bracing myself above her shoulders, using her raised ass to drive through harder and faster, until I froze, and slumping into her face, emptied myself into her and nearly blacked out.

She was humming into my ear now, holding my back, holding her hand to catch my remains as I pulled out, and I stared weakly as she licked off each finger, before pushing me back, crawling over me, and taking me into her mouth.

Soft, I fit easily into her cheek, as she licked all round the base, then traipsed into the bathroom, curling a finger to invite me to indulge my fetish, seeing her squat and push the rest out. It was always up to her, though, I could never tell why she chose to keep it in some days, going so far as to seal it in.

Tonight, she shooed me out, and returned only after I had almost fallen asleep, pulling the covers over us.