Tennis Anyone

Story Info
Jess fulfills her tennis fantasy & Jon eats it up.
4.1k words
4.13
48.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need a partner." Jess had said with a bit of a whine in her voice as she pulled on my hand.

Laying prone on the couch, my head on my favorite pillow, a bag of chips beside me and a football game on TV, I was settled in for an afternoon of pure couch potato syndrome. "Have you called Jane?" I asked as I tried to lightly pry my hand from hers.

"Yes, I have called her and Diane, Jen, Lisa, and Marie." They are all busy. She said and continued to tug on my hand, which was obviously not going to escape her grip without an all out war. "You can watch football anytime and I really need some practice going into the tournament this weekend." She said and yanked hard this time. "Pleeeease?"

Taking a page from the "Poor pitiful me" book of pleading, I tried a new tact. "Jess, you know I am not any real competition for you. I can't imagine that you gain anything by playing me and frankly I'm not sure my fragile male ego is up to the beatings you put on me. It's embarrassing." I protested.

"I can understand how you feel about the beatings. If someone regularly beat me like a rented mule, I would not want much more of it either." She said with a wicked smile. "But I will have you know that practicing with you is better than playing against the wall." She chuckled.

"Oh, thanks, that really makes me feel better. And besides, this is a good game and the 49'ers are up on top." I said with the look of one who has been ultimately insulted.

"I will make it up to you, I promise. Just play me a couple sets and I will be forever I your debt." Jess pleaded.

"Or, until we get home, which ever comes first." I said with a tone that clearly said I was not buying, which by her reaction I could tell she was now the insulted party.

"What?" Jess's face went blank with feigned horror. "I keep my promises!"

"Well, lets face it your promises of undying gratitude are not exactly fulfilled." I continued, never taking my eyes off of the game.

"Yes they are! " She said with command in her voice.

"No they're not." I returned calmly.

"Since when?" she hurled at me like a gauntlet.

"Well, since you asked...last week when you wanted me to wash your car, before that it was sending that package to your folks, and before that it was cleaning the house for friends who were coming for dinner. Promises given, goods delivered, payment not made. And that is within the last month. Would you like me to continue? I could..." I asked sweetly.

"No...hmmmm, I never realized I was not keeping my promises of payment. I am really sorry. I promise it will never happen again." She said with fluttering eyelashes. "Now that we have fixed that little problem, be a nice husband and come play with me." She said with a schoolgirl look and pouting lips. "I promise this time will be different. I really do."

"OK" I said in resignation. "Let me hit the record button on the VCR so I can watch the game when I get home. Let's go hit some balls." I finally caved in.

"Yippee! You're the best husband in the world!" She screamed, gave me a big smile and headed for the bedroom to change. "Get dressed and let's get going." She said as I slid off the couch aware that I was about to get slaughtered once again by my wife in tennis.

I put on my old gym shorts and a tee shirt while she put on one of her fashion making tennis outfits. I must admit she is rather cute and sexy in them regardless of how expense they are.

"Lucky me!" I exclaimed once we got to the tennis courts at the middle school where she liked to practice on the hard courts. The best news about these courts was that after school was out, no one ventured here. It was always a ghost town. At least no one was going to see me get cremated.

"Why's that?" Jess retorted as she stretched against the net pole.

"There is no one here to witness my manly demise at the hands of such a petite woman." I returned.

"I am not petite." Jess gushed and blushed.

"OK, by a slender woman." I said with a shrug. "I guess you cannot call someone with tits as big as yours petite, huh?"

"JON!" she yelled with an "I can't believe you just said that" look. "I am tall, and I am not frail. That is what I meant. And I guess it is true that my breasts are a bit big for petite." She said with a giggle and a jiggle as she shook her shoulders to ripple her tits.

"See, I was right again, that is twice in one day." I said.

"Nearly a miracle Jon...nearly a miracle." Jess cooed, rolled her eyes and headed for her side of the court.

As expected she pounded me in the first set 6-0. I did get off a few good shots, but she was able to return most of them, which made her smile. She was having a good time and so was I, even though I would never admit it.

We both walked over to the bench to get a drink and wipe the sweat off of our faces. "That was a good set, and a wonderful practice. Lets' go another and then we can call it a day." She asked in a statement kind of way.

"OK, I did get in a few good shots, huh? Maybe this time I will win a game or two." I said trying not to get overly excited by the prospect.

"I'll tell you what, why don't we make a little wager on the first game? If I win, I get whatever I want and if you win you get what you want." She said and winked.

"Hmmmm. Let me think about that...OK!" I said and felt a twinge of motion in my crotch as my little head was thinking way faster than my big one.

We switched sides and began the first game of the new set in earnest. It was obvious we both wanted to win it. After we had tied at deuce for the third time, Jess got the ad point and smiled. "You're goin' down, bubba." She said with a sly smile.

"No, you are...in more ways than one." I shot back with a grin of equal meaning.

I won the point and we were back at deuce. "Told ya!" I yelled over to her. And I won the next point also, getting the ad point. I was going to win!

"TIME OUT!" Jess yelled. "I really need a drink before we go to deuce several more times." And she headed to the bench where the water was.

"OK, I guess." I mumbled to myself, knowing I had the momentum and this was just a ploy on her part to cool it a bit. " I didn't think you could get a drink until the end of a game?" She ignored me and headed for the bench.

"Man, am I hot!" Jess said, took a drink and put the bottle down, which was rather odd since it was only 70 degrees out.

As I waited impatiently, Jess turned her back to me, reached under her short skirt and slid her tennis panties sexily down her long legs and stepped out of them. Turning and winking at her now dumbfounded husband, she said, "That's a lot better." as she fluffed the front of her skirt giving glimpses of her now exposed pussy and a beautiful one it is too. She has always kept it well trimmed which make her luscious lips very visible.

I dropped my one ball and it lazily rolled off the court as I stood there like a man who just realized he was entering the "Twilight Zone". I was sure Rod Sterling was about to enter the grandstand.

It was her serve and the other two balls were at the net on her side. Walking up to them, she turned away from me and bent over without bending her knees to get the first ball. Her skirt rode up and I was presented with a perfect view of her ass and the lips of her pussy.

"That's not fair! You're trying to distract me and win the game!" I yelled as my cock rose a couple notches.

"Oh...would you rather that I put my panties back on?" She said while batting her eyes and bending over to pick up the second ball. This time, Jess spread her legs just a bit to give me an even more pronounced view of her pussy. Slowly she stood back up.

"No...no." I stammered.

Jess smiled. "OK, then lets play and stop your complaining!"

My cock rose even further and was now making a pretty good tent in my shorts.

"Ready? " Jess asked.

"As ready as I will ever get." I responded wondering how I was going to run with a hard-on.

I tried to focus on her serve, but once she reached up with the racquet to smash her toss, her skirt lifted for just a second and I saw a flash of flesh. Needless to say, I lost track of where the ball was and it sailed right past me.

"Deuce!" she yelled triumphantly. "You look a bit distracted!" she yelled over the net and let out a hearty laugh. "Are you getting a good look at my pussy?" She cooed and this time she lifted the front of the skirt and began to play with herself very sexily (for my benefit) while I retrieved the ball she had aced me with. I tossed it to her, cleared my head, and shouted.

"I am ready now! Give me your best shot!"

This time, I concentrated hard and was able to return the serve weakly, causing Jess to run hard to the net. She missed it entirely.

"Ad Out!" I yelled back to her with some satisfaction.

"My, my...I was not expecting you to be able to return anything seeing that you are sporting such a big woody." She laughed. Turning, she raised the skirt above her ass to give me a view of it as she sauntered back to the service line.

I was up and she knew it. I was determined to win this first game. Her serve came in low and hard to my backhand side, which I returned crisply. She was able to get the return over to my side and charged the net as I was caught on the baseline. I hit it back to her and charged to the net where we found ourselves in a flurry of volleys before I finally sailed one past her for the point.

"Nice point big boy." Jess said as she approached the net. "What's your pleasure?"

I had already thought this one out. "Since you are in the flashing mood, my wish is that you play the next game completely topless. I want to see your beautiful tits move while we play."

Jess looked around, and seeing that there was no one within a country mile, she peeled off her top, letting her great tits loose. She looked so incredible it was all I could do to not jump the net and jump her too. Her nipples hardened immediately from the coolness of the air and the excitement of the moment. It was one of those moments when I realized two things, how much I loved my wife, and just how beautiful she is.

"Nice game lover boy. Now let's see what you've got when your eyes and mind are on these babies." She said hotly and reached up and pinched her nipples. I was instantly and fully as hard as a tennis racquet handle.

It was my turn to serve as Jess prepared to return. I could see her swaying back and forth on the balls of her feet as she always does when getting ready for a serve, only this time her tits were swaying with her and about a second behind the rest of her body. It was amazingly provocative. Even though I saw her topless every day of our life, seeing her like this was as exciting as seeing another woman topless. I double faulted.

"Love - 15, I should have unleashed these babes earlier! It actually feels great too!" she yelled to me. I prepared to serve again and instead of getting ready for the return Jess lifted the front of her skirt and ran the handle of her racquet between her legs and cupped her left breast, pinching her nipple. I sent the ball squarely into the net. As, I tried my second serve she moaned like a porn queen. I double faulted again.

"OK, enough with the distractions!" I yelled to her and with great concentration delivered a perfect serve. She was ready and hit it back to my forehand side. Although I concentrated on the volley, I also watched her body as she ran and struck the ball. It was one of the most beautiful and sexy things I have ever seen. Her breasts followed her every move with the slightest of delays, she was truly poetry in motion. She won the point going up 45-love.

On my next serve, I made sure it was returnable hoping for the same show I had just watched, but she took the easy serve and crushed it to my backhand side, which instantly won her the game. She raced to net waiting for me to get there.

"OK, it is your turn. What would you wish for?" I asked.

"You are going to find this hard to believe, but it is a fantasy I have had many times. I want you to stick your dick through one of the net holes and I want to suck you."

I was speechless. Pulling down my shorts, my cock was standing at full attention. I pushed it to level and stooped to put it through the closest hole. Jess hit the court on her knees and looked up at me.

"My, what a big fat cock you have here Mr. Pro. I guess I have been a bad girl hitting all those shots into the net." She said looking up into my eyes with the voice and wide eyes of a ditsy blonde. Without breaking eye contact, she licked the full length of my shaft from the net all the way to the end. I nearly fell over. "I hope this makes up for it." She said as she gripped the base of my cock in one hand. "Do you like the Western or Continental grip?" she asked and slowly began to jerk me.

"Oh, baby, I did not know you could taste so good!" she said softly and ran her tongue all over the crown, making me nearly crazy with desire for her.

"After your poor tennis performance today my pet student, you sucked, and should continue to do so as your reward." I said in a Russian accent. She smiled, dipped her head and I immediately felt the warmth of her breath as her mouth slowly descended down the length of my cock engulfing me. Using the middle and back of her tongue, Jess massaged the underside of my dick while sucking and rolling the head around in her hot and wet mouth. The felling was unbelievable. Soon she was sucking me deeply in and then pulling me out, it was the most spectacular feeling. I could see her fingers wrapped in the net as she pulled me in and out of the warm center of her mouth. "Oh, awwwwww...babe that feels so great, keep sucking me...." I kept saying until I could feel the boiling deep within. It was just a matter of seconds before I would shoot down her throat...

Jess stood up and stood back. "Now that's a hard-on if ever I saw one." She said and looked at my prick poking through the net like a rocket.

"Where are you going, I was just about to cum?" I asked incredulously.

"It's my fantasy, not yours...win the next game...if you can." She said and walked back to the base line rolling her beautiful hips as she went. Meanwhile I thought for sure my balls were going to swell up and burst.

I retreated to the deuce court and prepared myself for her serve. She was still topless and yes, when she moved, I could still catch glimpses of her pussy, which in the state I was in was like being a heart attack victim in a jump scare movie. I was just about ready to jump the net and rape my own wife.

As much as I tried to concentrate, she still won the game easily. I did manage a point, but that was it. We met again at the net.

"Sorry, but your fantasy will have to wait a bit longer." She said smiling again like a cat in the cream.

"What is it this time?" I asked.

"I want you to eat me through the net." She said as she lifted the front of her skirt, revealing a pussy that looked visibly wet around the lips.

Instead of walking up to the net, she bent over and backed up to it giving me access to her love hole and her ass. I got to my knees and stared at the beauty of what lay in front of me. Her pussy lips were smoothly shaved and her ass was feminine perfection. It as an incredible sight to behold, Grabbing the net, I pulled it and her towards my awaiting tongue.

I ran the tip of my tongue down the entire length of her ass crack, and fluidly into the folds of her pussy. There was a bit of a salty taste from her sweat, but also the musty flavor of aroused pussy, what a great combination. My tongue darted easily into her saturated hole. She bent a bit further over and I could reach the end of her slit where the knob of her clit stood like a small butte in the slippery canyon of her womanhood. Jess moaned and screamed like she had never done in the confines of our bedroom.

"Lick me baby, lick me...Ahhh yes, from one end to the other. Oh baby." She kept up as I continued to eat her very wet pussy. Soon I was spending most of my time circling her joy knob and her screams were becoming louder and faster, and her hips were gyrating against my tongue and I could feel her starting to arch her back when...I quit, stood up and moved back where I could see her exposed.

"Now that is one wet aroused pussy if I ever saw one." I said with a smirk.

"YOU BASTARD!" she screamed.

"Sorry but your fantasy just ran out." I said. "I believe it is my serve."

There was a new level of competition in the game. Although we were both so aroused that it was nearly inconceivable that we could possibly play tennis, we did and did so with a passion. Each of us was determined to win the next game.

When we had reached our second deuce, we were both at the net staring each other down.

"Nice cock you have there...can I suck it?" she asked.

"Nope. You would only torture me some more. Nice pussy you go there, want me to lick it?" I returned the verbal volley.

"Not a chance." She hit back.

"Lets finish the game so I can get my next fantasy." I said, as I walked up to meet her at the net. While she was staring into my eyes, both of us with game faces on, I planted a finger between the lips of her pussy and she took hold of my cock. Neither of us dared to break the stare-off. I worked the end of my finger into her cunt and she started to jerk me off. Soon we were both getting close to cumming and we both broke the contact to further torture the other.

"My serve." I said as we both staggered back to our positions.

Although I took the next point, she won the game by taking the next three points straight. As I watched, Jess ran to the net, jumped it, turned her back to me, bent over, grabbed the top of the net, and spread her lush legs.

"Fuck me!" she yelled. I was all too eager to oblige.

Running up behind her, I gripped her hips and shoved my cock towards the entrance to her pussy. The tip of my cock found her entrance steamy and slick and I pushed deeply inside of her in one thrust. I might as well have been pushing it into warm water. Her pussy was so wet and wide open that I was not sure she could even register that I was in her.

Her scream of ecstasy told me that she did notice.

"Oh Jon...you are so big and deep, give it to me hard! I want it now!" she said and began moving her hips. I started to pound her hard and fast. Grabbing hold of her tits, I pushed as deeply as I could into her, time and time again. We were both completely lost in the moment, screwing our brains out when I felt the boiling feeling in my balls again. This time I ratcheted up the speed some more and came in her so hard I could feel my whole body convulsing.

"Oh baby, that was unbelievable!" I whispered as I lay on her back.

"It sure was Jon, but I have one more fantasy before we end this set..." she said.

"Anything" was my response.

"I want you to fuck me with my racquet handle while I masturbate myself to an orgasm." She said with a bit of embarrassment in her voice.

"OK" was all I could think to say, a bit confused.

Jess grabbed her racquet and pulled a balloon from her tennis bag. She fitted it over the handle end like a condom. Next she pulled out a small bottle of liquid lubricant, poured a generous amount into her hand and lubricated the now colorful handle. She handed it to me. It looked pretty big.

"Looks like someone had a plan before they got here?" I said with a fascinated look on my face. "Are you sure this will fit?"

"Don't worry, I am big enough for it." She said recognizing my concern. "And I will tell you when to stop."

Bending back over, I pushed the end of the racquet to her pussy. She spread her legs as far as she could and then spread her pussy lips with the end of her fingers. The end of the racquet slowly slipped inside of her. I was amazed and quite turned on by what I was seeing. Jess started to work her clit with one hand and held onto the net with the other. I kept pushing the handle deeper. To my surprise, she had taken a good seven inches of it before she groaned for me to stop.

12