Tennis Anyone

Story Info
Spotting a chesty woman on the tennis court, he takes control.
2.4k words
4.34
128.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,198 Followers

Author's note: the following story is purely a work of fiction and any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author wishes to express his gratitude to Copperbutterfly for her editing to make this a better story.

*

It really was just a chance encounter. I could have done so many other things. Sometimes I just can't explain why I do the things I do.

Looking for amusement, I stopped at a local park and was watching a men's softball game, while sitting in my car. This was not a particularly high-class game but it was interesting. At least it was until a family came from the parking lot onto the nearby tennis court. That changed things.

I didn't pay much attention to the family at first. I noticed that there was a man and a woman, a girl of about 12 and a boy, maybe 8 or 9. While the softball teams swapped positions between innings, I notice that the family broke out a passel of shuttlecocks and badminton rackets and began to play over the tennis net. That in itself seemed humorous but to watch the uncoordinated way they played just made me shake my head. I turned back to the softball game.

A few minutes later, I noticed they had switched to tennis equipment and were chasing a half-dozen tennis balls around the enclosure. The woman caught my eye – as most women do. She was wearing conservatively cutoff jean shorts and a T-shirt top with a couple of buttons in the front. The shirt didn't hide the fact that she had a nice, moderately heavy pair of twins on her chest. She had a nice round bottom although not outstandingly noticeable. When she swung at the ball – whether she made contact or missed – the shirt rode up a bit, revealing just a touch of an extra roll around her middle. That didn't make her beautiful but it didn't disqualify her from consideration by me, either.

The guy appeared to me to be older than the woman. She was probably mid-thirties and I figured he was late forties or early fifties. He was going bald and had a very noticeable potbelly. I noticed he played with the woman and kids for a while and then he went outside the enclosure and sat at a picnic table watching the softball game – or the women passing by on the walking track.

I split my time watching the game and watching the woman. As time passed, I found it more interesting to watch her than to watch the guys. No, she probably wouldn't win any beauty contests but there was definitely something sensual and sexy about her. I felt a slow growth occur in my groin and began to get a firm feeling that I knew where my evening's main entertainment would come.

The softball game was in the last inning when the woman and kids began putting their gear back into a couple of black plastic carrying cases. If I was going to do anything, now was the time.

Closing my eyes, I visualized the area of the tennis court and expanded it twenty feet all the way around. My initial command block covered that area, which would then remain with the people who were initially in the area until I dissolved the command block.

People within my command block received a series of mental commands that would have them doing whatever I required of them. To the children, I commanded, "You will see nothing unusual. You will obey your father and do everything he says. You will not question whatever your mother does."

Then I concentrated on the man. I thought, "You will take your children and treat them to something special to eat. You will take them home and insure that they get to bed at the right time. You will be unconcerned about anything your wife does. You will know that she will be having fun and that will make you elated. When you see her later, she will tell you everything that she did and you will have no problems with her activities. However you will find that her activities will turn you on and you will beg her to allow you to have sex with her. Her answer will be her choice and you will be satisfied with that answer."

I turned my attention to the woman and thought, "You will leave your children with your husband and come with me. You will not question any instructions you receive from me but will do exactly as you are told. Other instructions will be provided as needed."

The softball game was already decided although three more outs had yet to be recorded. I turned back to the family to see the woman kiss the man and tell the kids goodbye. The man headed to their car with the kids in tow while the woman walked along looking at the vehicles to see which one she was supposed to approach. The recognition was obvious when she saw my car.

Her name was Linda and she was definitely puzzled as she settled into the passenger seat of my car. I leaned over and she met me halfway with a long wet kiss. I took time to fondle her breasts and was not disappointed in their size or shape. This lady was going to be fun.

During the short drive to my house, I added to her command block "halo" by adding, "You will willingly perform any sexual activity that I request. Every time I say 'Eureka,' you will have an orgasm. Any time I say, 'Eufala,' you will relax your anus and prepare to accept any penetrating object that I use, all without any pain."

She looked at me questioningly. I reached over and stuck my hand through the unbuttoned top of her shirt, grazing her luscious breasts. She seemed a little surprised but didn't pull back. Then when I said, "Eureka" the change in her expression was almost comical. Her eyes opened wide and so did her mouth as her whole body shook.

I backed out of the parking space and slowly traversed the long parking area. Just as I got to the road, I told her to take off her shirt and bra. Without a word, they came off, although she did slump down in her seat just a smidge. Her breasts were just as big and beautiful as I had imagined.

The country road was not highly traveled so I had little competition for my attention. I wrapped my right hand around her left globe, capturing the distended nipple between my thumb and index finger. For a few moments, I rolled the hard little button this way and that before I said, "Eureka!" Again her orgasm caught her by surprise.

Although I knew I could delve for the answers without asking, I wanted to hear her comments so I asked, "Does your husband make you cum?"

"Of course."

"Every time you have sex?"

"Most of the time."

"Just once?"

"Well ... yeah."

I shifted my hand to her bare right boob. "Does he ever make you cum by touching your tits?"

"Uh ... no."

"Eureka."

Again she was surprised when she came. I loved feeling the waves of pleasure roll through her body. It was like touching someone sitting on a massage machine.

Pulling up before my garage, which was at the back of the house, there wasn't much chance of being seen but there was a little thrill in making Linda walk inside with her tits completely exposed. I led her to my bedroom and laid her back on my bed while I licked and sucked both of her tits, making sure that she climaxed while I worked over each of them.

When I removed her shorts and panties, I wasn't surprised to see that she had a heavy thatch of curly brown hair and another idea was born. I took her over to the dressing area and helped her up onto the marble countertop. Pulling up a rolling stool, I sat between her legs, soaked her pubes with a warm wet washcloth, lathered her up with shave cream and very carefully shaved her as clean as a baby's butt. Twice, with my fingers inside her pussy to hold the skin taut, I said the keyword and felt her shudder through another orgasm.

She was so weak I had to help her down from the counter and steady her as we walked back to my bed. Once there, I sank down between her legs and began tasting her pussy. Mm, it was tantalizingly good. In fifteen minutes of eating her, she came five times ... three of which I did not have to induce mentally. By then she was barely able to lift a hand.

I climbed up to where my knees just touched her buttocks while I held her legs up high. Easing my cock into her sopping wet pussy was no chore at all. In reality I am no better endowed than the average guy ... fortunately no worse either ... but, I made sure that in her mind, I was larger than any man she had fucked before that, so she felt like I was exploring some new territory. Who was I to disabuse her of that notion?

Having recovered some of her strength, Linda's pussy began to grasp and release my shaft. I kept it embedded as deeply as possible and flexed it inside her channel. I knelt there for two or three minutes before saying,"Eureka" and watching her delightful expressions as she came. Four more times, she climaxed while I held her legs and watched her face, savoring the feeling of her pussy grasping and releasing my shaft.

Finally letting her legs spread to the side, I leaned over her close enough to kiss her sweet lips as I began to fuck her, slowly at first and gradually getting faster until my balls pumped their load into her cunt, all while she came three more times.

After we had rested arm-in-arm for several minutes, I sent Linda an instruction to clean my cock and get it hard again. She eagerly scrambled down to my flaccid member and began to lick our combined juices from it, gently massaging my balls in one hand. I found it fascinating to run my hands over her well-rounded ass and slide my fingers into her sloppy wet pussy while she sucked. We were both rewarded each of the three times she orgasmed. She still could not believe that she would cum like that.

When I was hard again, I said, "Eufala" and watched a calmness come over her face. I slathered us both with personal lube and turned her on hands and knees, while positioning my cock at her back door. It took just a gentle nudge to slip the head of my cock into her relaxed sphincter, which she quickly began using as a hug-and-release device around my shaft.

She was still a snug fit so it felt fabulous for me to just barely move into and out of her bowels. I was prepared to command her to cum but first reached between her legs and touched her clit. It was unbelievably swollen and no sooner had I touched it than she exploded with her greatest orgasm of the night. Every few minutes my fingers would wander back to the same area and she would climax again after just a few seconds of teasing. After the fourth time, I banged her ass hard until my balls again shot my load into her.

After she cleaned me up with a warm washcloth, we lay together kissing and talking for a long time. She kept saying that she just didn't understand how she could fuck someone she had just met – she had never done that before ... well, with the exception of that guy from receiving at work ... and the one guy from the bar across the street from the office. But those times had been a long time ago. And heck, she'd only cum three times with the one guy and once with the other – just about like with her husband whenever he fucked her. She had never – NEVER – been with a man who had made her cum 27 times in one night, like she had tonight. She felt like her insides had turned to cum.

While we were dressing, I added to her command block halo an instruction that she would be able to relax her anus for her husband as she had for me. She would offer him the use of her ass at least weekly and more often if they both liked it. I embedded my cell phone number and an instruction for her to call me once a month to schedule another night.

Since it was just past midnight as we pulled into their driveway, I was sure the kids would be in bed and they were. Hubby was waiting for us in the den, watching TV. Linda's muscles were still working only sporadically so I helped her in and she greeted him with a big kiss and climbed into his lap. He was just as pleased with her as she was to see him.

"Honey, you won't believe what happened tonight! I had the greatest time. Would you believe he made me cum 27 times?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"No! He really did, Honey! Look."

To prove it to him, she unzipped her shorts and invited him to finger her pussy to feel how wet she was.

"Yeah, I know. Some of that is his cum but most of it is mine. Can you believe how wet I am?"

"No, Sugar, I can't. That is great."

"And you know what? We're going to do it every month. Is that all right with you?"

"Of course it is, Baby. If that's what you want to do and you like it, why not?"

"Oh! Oh, Honey! Let me tell you. He fucked my ass ... and, Baby! I loved it! He made me cum four times and they were like no orgasms I'd ever had. It was wonderful, Baby!"

"Really?"

"Yes! And he taught me how to do it so you can fuck my ass too, if you want to."

"Oh, yeah? Honey, you know I've always wanted to fuck your ass."

She put her arms around his neck and planted a big wet kiss on his lips. "Well, now you can. Oh, Honey, I'm going to love this arrangement."

"Sounds like I will too, Baby."

"Would you like to try a piece of my ass tonight?"

"Of course, if you're up to it."

"I think ... I'd love to!"

I turned and let myself out, quite satisfied with another night's activities.

techsan
techsan
1,198 Followers