Tennis Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she eased her mouth off Ivan's cock and stood up. He pulled her into an embrace and they kissed, Ivan not seeming to mind the taste of his own cum intermingled with their saliva as his tongue thrust into Jane's mouth. As they kissed Ivan moved one hand between Jane's legs, and she felt his fingers playing with her pubes before he began to caress her outer labia.

The blow job and Ivan's explosive reaction to it had turned Jane on hugely and Ivan's first touch on her pussy nearly sent her straight into an orgasm. Now his fingers were inside her, reaching deep into the wet folds and at the same time finding her clit with his thumb. This was all Jane needed and she came in a huge rush, feeling her pussy throb around Ivan's fingers as she did so.

"Oh fuck, oh God, oooooh yessssssssssssss!" was all she managed to say as she started to come, and then she gasped as Ivan continued his finger-fucking; she had thought he would stop when her orgasm began but he seemed determined to prolong the pleasure for her and she was certainly not going to stop him. Finally he removed his fingers from her pussy but to her astonishment and delight only so that he could kneel in front of her and put his mouth where his hand had just been.

She felt Ivan's tongue licking all around her pussy and her inner thighs and then moving on to her clit and inside her. He added a finger for good measure and she felt another orgasm start to build. Ivan was clearly very experienced in this aspect of sex and used his tongue to good effect, licking her clit, sucking it and then biting it gently before licking again. He increased the pace of his efforts, and Jane pushed her groin into his face as she succumbed to the overwhelming need to come again.

"Oooooooooooh, yes, yes, yes!" was her even less articulate response to this second climax and she felt her knees start to buckle as the waves of her orgasm overcame her. She steadied herself against the side of the shower and Ivan, sensing that she had had enough, stood up and hugged her again.

12