Tennis with Anna Kournikova

Story Info
A tennis match turns into a lot more.
9.7k words
4.62
77.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Wimbledon's on right now, so I thought I'd throw out a story on tennis. Unfortunately, the women in tennis right now aren't really hot, so I went back to the hottest tennis player. I'm sure you all agree, if you clicked on the story then you must, why else would you attempt to read this story? Anyway, I hope you all enjoy and leave feedback. If you don't enjoy it, then still leave feedback, telling me what's wrong with it. But for serious tennis fans, this is not to be taken seriously.

**************************************************

I had just moved in to the area and didn't know anyone. I left my friends and family behind and moved out here to L.A because of work, a pay increase of about ten grand a year to be exact. Once I had enough time under my belt here I could move back home and use my experience from my time here to get a high paying job like this one.

I had gone to bars to pick up girls and maybe make some friends I could hang out with out of work. Not that the guys at work didn't want to hang out with me, just that I didn't want to hang out with them. They were the kind of people that you knew got picked on in high school and you knew that you'd probably have bullied them too.

I noticed that there was a park nearby. I was feeling lazy, so I drove there. I don't know if I'd actually call it a park though. It had a basketball court, tennis court. People were playing baseball on the grass. The place probably wasn't designed as a sports place, but probably turned into one. I tried to play basketball, but I felt like the new kid at elementary school, where no one wants you joining their game.

I decided to forget about basketball and decided to go to the tennis courts. There was a wired fence all the way around the tennis court, separating it from the rest of the place. It helped to keep the tennis balls in and other loose balls from the other sports being played out.

I couldn't find anyone to play with. Everyone came with their own partner and obviously, you can't have three people in a tennis game. So again, I was left alone. I decided seeing as though I'm here, I might as well play a little tennis and keep in shape. I went up to the court with the machine. I don't know what it was called, all I knew was that it shot balls out at you and you had to hit them back.

I turned the machine on and walked around to the other side of the court. It had already shot a couple of balls out. I moved out of the way for the one it just shot out and got in position as I waited for the next one to be shot out.

I had seen many times on TV when someone goes to practice on one of these and it goes too fast and ends up hitting them and they run away. I wasn't a novice, so I set it to a higher pace. I was hitting the balls back quite easily. Half the balls were out, but I didn't care. All I was aiming to do was hit them back.

Soon, I was getting a little out of breath and it was getting to be too fast. At times, I found myself holding the racket in front of my face to stop the ball from hitting me. I was trying my best to hit the balls back but I was only getting one out of four each time.

Soon I was running out of energy and I wasn't able to hit the balls back. I found myself getting out of breath. I knew I was a little out of shape, but this was ridiculous. I was starting to turn into one of those idiots who gets assaulted by these machines. I gave up trying to hit the balls back and just lifted my leg to cover my nuts and held the racket in front of my face, waiting for the machine to run out of balls.

The balls stopped, I wasn't sure if it was out of balls or if it was breaking down. Another ball came and hit me. It seemed like someone turned the speed down.

"You know. You should set it at a pace that you're actually likely to hit back at." I heard a woman's voice say. I looked up and my jaw nearly dropped to the floor. I was pretty sure she was Anna Kournikova, but I couldn't be too sure. She might just look like her.

"I... erm..." I thought for a second. "...Was meant to do that." She loaded a bunch of balls into the machine.

"Have the balls hit you at a fast speed?" She asked, sniggering as she walked around to the side of the court I was.

"Yeah. I was letting the balls hit me to toughen me up. I've decided to try and get into boxing and figured this would be a good way to get my body use to taking hard shots." I said casually, my voice not changing, doing my best to stay cool and try and make it sound like I was telling the truth.

"Really?" She asked hitting the ball back.

"No. I'm just kidding." I laughed. She laughed as well.

"The way you said it, I almost believed you."

"Almost?" I asked.

"OK! So I'm a little gullible." She said hitting the next ball back.

"That's pretty slow." I said.

"Seeing how well you were doing before I came, I figured you deserved a break." She smiled at me as she mocked me. I watched her hit the balls back a couple of times. I checked her out. She was wearing the typical tennis dress with white shorts underneath. Her hair was in a pony tail, platted.

"You wanna take over now?" She asked.

"Sure." I said stepping forward as she stepped back. I hit the first ball back.

"There you go! Now you're actually making contact with the ball." She mocked me again.

"I was making contact with the ball before!" I protested. "The ball hit the racket when I was trying to get the ball from hitting me on the face." I said lowering my voice. She laughed out loud at what I just said.

"So were you on your way out or were you just coming in when you saw that thug over there assaulting me?" I asked her pointing at the machine with my racket. She laughed at that joke.

"I was suppose to meet my old trainer here for a game but he cancelled on me." She replied.

"Your old trainer?"

"Back when I use to be a pro." That made me believe that she was Anna Kournikova.

"You win anything back when you were a pro." I said hitting the next ball back.

"No. I won a couple of doubles but never any singles."

"So what do you do now? I mean for a living." I asked.

"Nothing." She replied. "I made a lot of money from advertising, magazines and photo shoots."

"Not from tennis?" I hit the next ball back.

"I know you know who I am." She said. "So you must definitely know that I wasn't the world's greatest tennis player."

"Just so I know that you are who I think you are and who you think I know that you are, who are you?" Anna looked at me a little confused, trying to follow what I just said.

"I'm Anna Kournikova." I walked up to her.

"I'm Kash." I said swapping the racket from my right hand to my left hand and extended my right hand. She swapped hands as well, as she had the racket in her right hand and she shook my hand.

"You want a game?" She asked, smiling.

"You saw how bad I was. I'm not gonna be much of a challenge."

"Then that will just make me feel better about my failed tennis career." She smiled as she started to walk to the next court which was empty. I followed her. I had to admit, she didn't seem to bothered about her failed tennis career. I know she got a lot of criticism through out her career but it didn't seem to have phased her and from the way she was talking, it seemed like she believed it was true.

"I'll serve." She said bouncing the ball up and down and hitting it at me before I was ready. I managed to get it back to her, I'll be damned if I was gonna get aced. But through out the game she did ace me, a lot. Tennis wasn't really my game and I definitely would've beaten her in something like basketball. But she was a pro tennis player and there was no way I was gonna win.

She beat me in two straight sets. The games weren't even close. she beat me 6-2, 6-3.

"What happened?" She teased me. "You come out here on the machines like you're a pro. Having every ball hit you on the head..." She laughed, mocking me.

"I let you win." I cut her off, lying. "You know what? You give me a re-match and I'll beat you."

"OK!" Anna said. "Same time, same place, tomorrow?"

"I finish work at lunch time tomorrow, so about one?"

"You got it!" Anna answered. We both walked out and headed off to our cars as we went our separate ways.

It was another long day at work. I was quite looking forward to my re-match against Anna, even though I knew she was gonna kick my ass again. She was a pro and I couldn't play tennis seriously for shit. I was alright when me and my mates would play back at home, just knocking the ball about.

Once work was finished I headed home to change into shorts and a t-shirt. It was way too hot to be playing in sweat pants again. I picked up my racket and headed off to the tennis courts once I had a wardrobe change. I decided to walk there this time, it was only a couple of blocks away and the walk would help me stretch the muscles a little.

As I approached the tennis courts, I saw that Anna was already there practicing on the machine. It was at a much faster pace than when we were on it yesterday, maybe even a little faster than the pace I originally set it at.

"Hey!" I called out to her. She looked at me and smiled as she continued to hit the ball back.

"You're in shorts?" She said looking back at me for a split second.

"Yeah. It's way too hot to be playing in sweat pants. You see, I didn't expect to be playing a retired professional tennis player when I came here yesterday and I lost to you from being over heated and dehydrated."

"Yeah right!" Anna laughed turning around to face me. She was about to say something when a tennis ball hit her on the back of her head. I laughed out loud pointing at her and over exaggerating on purpose. As Anna tried to turn around more balls came out and hit her. She lifted her racket to protect her face and one of her legs to protect her stomach and groin area.

"Look at that! You come out here on the machines like you're a pro. Having every ball hit you on the head." I started to quote her from yesterday when she mocked me after she had won. I walked around to the other side and turned the speed of the machine down.

"You know. You should set it at a pace that you're actually likely to hit back at."

"Ha ha! Very funny!" Anna said sarcastically. "Say everything I said to you yesterday back at me." I loaded the machine with more tennis balls. I looked back to see her sniggering.

"Ah! You see! You do think it's funny!" I said pointing at her as I walked around to the other side of the court where she was.

"OK! Maybe it's a little funny." Anna confessed laughing a little.

"You looked like you took quite a hard hit on the head."

"Yeah! It kinda hurts." She pouted, rubbing her head.

"Let me take a look. It might be bruised." I offered. We moved to one side of the court out of the way the balls and Anna lowered her head. I tried to move her hair out the way, but her hair was platted. I tried to look at her head but I saw nothing.

"It looks fine." I said and for some reason I leaned forward and kissed her on the spot the tennis ball hit her. I wasn't sure if this was out of line or not, but I turned around and walked off to hit a couple of balls, acting like it was nothing. I looked back from the corner of my eye and saw Anna smiling.

We hit a couple of balls as we warmed up before jumping into our re-match. I tried my best to seem like I wasn't interested in her when I was. But I knew that I had no chance. Women tend to really like Enrique Iglesias and I don't think that Anna Kournikova, the Russian beauty was gonna pick me over him, even if it is just for a one time thing.

Throughout the game we trashed talked each other. Mine weren't really insults, they were more sexual innuendos which she didn't seem to mind, maybe she liked the attention I was giving her body.

I did slightly better this time, but not much. She still beat me 2-0, both games being 6-4 to her. For her being a bad tennis player which forced her to retire at such an early age, she was hard to beat.

"So did you let me win again?" Anna asked in a teasing tone, as she walked up to the net.

"Didn't you see? I was staring at that fine ass of yours throughout both sets." I asked, as I walked up to the net as well.

"I know that's what you said every time I aced you." Anna replied with a stinging blow. "But how do you stare at my ass when my back isn't turned to you?"

"Well... I didn't want to point it out to you, cause I know how embarrassed you'd be, but my eyes was permanently on your erect nipples."

"What?!" Anna said, her mouth open in shock. She looked down to see they were still sticking out. "Why would I be embarrassed? It's not the first time they've been sticking out during a game of tennis." She tried to brush it off.

"I know that, usually you play women in tennis." I said.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Anna asked.

"You don't have the erect nipples when you play women. Usually you have them during mixed doubles." I said not knowing if there was an ounce of truth in what I just said. "You're a nympho and they were sticking out 'cos I turn you on. It doesn't bother me." I joked.

"Puh-lease! It's cos it's hot."

"Whatever helps you to sleep at night." I said in a teasing tone. "I felt your eyes all over my body. Undressing me, making me reach out for those wide balls so you could see my hunky body stretching."

"No!" Anna laughed, pushing me with her hand.

"Don't worry. I'll beat you next time. I know that you'll be mesmerised by my body and I'll use that moment of weakness to capitalise."

"Like I'm gonna give you a re-match." Anna said.

"What?! Why not?"

"I've crushed you twice, what's the point of doing it again? It's just a waste of my time." She said walking away from me. Was she being serious? Maybe I crossed the line.

"Hey!" She called out to some random passer by. "You see that guy over there?" She pointed me out with her racket. "I just beat him two sets to luv, both games six games to luv." The guy laughed as he stared at me

"It wasn't six games to luv!" I tried to protest. He just laughed some more and walked off. She called out to another passer by and said the same thing. Their reaction was the same as the guy before. Didn't these people know who she was. She did it a couple more times before I started to get embarrassed. I tried to tell them she use to play professionally, but they weren't having none of that. The way they saw it, I was a guy who just lost to a girl.

Anna called out to another guy.

"Stop?" I said looking at her, my voice sounding a little pissed off. She looked at me a little concerned. "That's it! You're ass is gonna get it now!" I said and I started to run towards her. The door to leave the court was behind me, so as I ran to her side of the court, she let out a yelp as she ran around to the side I was originally at and out the door. She held the door shut by pushing it, giggling and panting a little. I knew I could easily overpower her and barge the door open, but I decided not to.

"You win." I said panting slightly.

"You're not in the best of shape are you?" She teased me as we both continued to breath hard. "You wanna get a drink?" She offered.

"Sure." I said. "What about your boyfriend, Enrique?" I asked.

"The thing about that." Anna started. "We kind of broke up recently. We haven't made it official yet, but we're not together anymore."

"I'm sorry." I said not knowing what else to say.

"Don't be." Anna said. "The only problem with being single is that I'm always horny no matter how many times I masturbate. It doesn't have the same effect as a dick." I stood there in silence, I was just shocked at what she said. I felt like saying to her that I could take care of her little problem but no words came out of my mouth.

Anna opened the door and came back in, giving me a smile, knowing full well why I was all of a sudden speechless.

"No witty come back? Not even an attempt?" Anna giggled as she picked up her racket, putting it into her gym bag, the ones you always see tennis players come to the court with on TV. I shook my head as I came back to reality and picked my racket up. We both headed to the parking lot.

"You drive here?"

"No. I walked today. I only live a couple of blocks away."

"Then we'll take my car." Anna said leading me to her car and we got in.

"So where are we going for drinks?" I asked.

"Back to my place." Anna replied.

"Nice. Getting me back to your place so you can get me drunk and have your way with me." I joked, finally returning back to normal and Anna laughed.

"We're not gonna have alcohol, it's too early in the day for that." Anna replied. She didn't live too far away, we barely got through one track before we got to her place. I followed her in as she led me to the kitchen. We placed our rackets on the kitchen counter.

"What'll you have?" Anna asked opening the fridge door.

"You got any OJ?"

"Yep!" She took a carton of orange juice out and got two glasses. She placed the glasses on the kitchen counter. She had stools around the counter so I sat on one opposite her. She poured the juice and handed me a glass.

"What do you normally do?" I said quickly downing the glass of juice.

"Nothing really. I feel more like a housewife." She laughed.

"You must get really lonely then."

"I have you to keep me entertained." She gave me a sultry smile, taking a sip. Was she making a pass at me? I wasn't too sure, but it felt like it and there was that huge confession she made before about masturbating. There was a moment of silence. I couldn't get the image of Anna masturbating out of my head.

"Oops!" Anna said as a tennis ball fell out of her gym bag and onto the floor. "Can you get that?" She asked. I started to get up and stopped half way, realising that all that day dreaming of Anna masturbating has given me a hard on.

"You mind if I take a shower?" I asked, thinking that a cold shower might make my erection go away.

"Sure!" Anna replied. She turned her back to me and I quickly got the ball. "You can use my personal bathroom." Anna said walking out of the kitchen. I quickly finished off the glass of OJ and followed her.

"What would I wear afterwards?" I asked. "I might have to pass."

"You can wear something of Enrique's. Once you're done, he hasn't moved his stuff out yet. We could pick something out for you to wear together." She said, meaning her and me.

"OK." I gave in. Anna led the way upstairs, into her bedroom and into her bathroom.

"There's some dry towels over there." She pointed at the towels.

"Cool." I said as she exited the room and closed the door behind her. I looked around. She had a big bathroom. There was a massive round tub to the left and a big shower to the left. It was in a glass booth and could probably fit three people, maybe four. She had a cabinet and sink close to the shower, with the window on top of the tub. The walls were all white and tiled half way up the wall all around the room.

I got undressed and got in the shower, closing the glass door behind me. I turned on the cold water only, it wasn't having much of an impact. It was such a hot day today that the water just felt cool against my sweaty body.

I found myself thinking about Anna and I started to imagine her pushing her fingers into her moist cunt. My hand started to travel lower done and I started to stroke my cock as I imagined Anna pulling her fingers out of her pussy and slowly licking her fingers. I started to jerk off, imagining Anna fingering herself, but I decided against it. I was a guest at someone else's hose and in their personal bathroom.

"Are you finished yet?" I heard Anna's voice ask. It sounded quite close.

"No!" I replied, looking back at the door to see that she was actually in the room. I jumped at the initial shock of seeing her in here. She was still in the tennis dress, but now she was bare foot. Her legs looked incredible, topped off with her pretty feet.