Tennis Anyone?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John hugged my head tightly to him, forcing himself deeper and holding me there as his orgasm faded and the last few drops oozed from his spent cock. After a few long precious moments John pulled it out from between my lips leaving me with a mouthful of creamy salty goodness, which I carefully swallowed, feeling it slide warmly down my throat.

"Oh my God Sal.. Oh my God that was amazing!" He hugged my head to his waist.

I looked up at him my eyes shining and smiling at his happy face. "Thank you" I blushed a little "that was the most amazing thing I have ever done!"

"You were great! That's the best blowjob I have ever had!

"Wow, really... I'd never done that before" I admitted shyly. "But I really loved it! Will you let me do it again?" I looked up at him imploringly as my hand began to stroke his softening shaft absent mindedly.

"You mean like, right now?" John stammered...

"Yes! Yes please" I begged him "I really want to do it again! ....if you want me to try"

"Ummm.... Wow... okay, I guess so.. If you really want to." John stammered. He seemed a little stunned as I eagerly dropped to my knees in front of him and took his softening cock back into my mouth, determined to make him fully mine again.

I sucked him off again right then and there in the woods. It took a while longer this time, which allowed me to enjoy him in my mouth for longer, but finally he couldn't hold out and he again exploded into my mouth as I blissfully gulped down every creamy luxurious drop. Afterwards John held me for a long time, holding my head to his chest in a warm embrace that I wished would last forever. It was getting dark when he walked me home but the boys were still playing their video game and barely noticed our return.

We parted with a little secret look at each other and I ran straight up to my room and fell on my bed feeling utterly alive, sexy, and totally horny as I happily recalled the events that had just transpired. I had sucked John's big cock, not once but twice! I was so happy! I slipped my fingers under my panties and started to rub my still tingling soaking wet little pussy and clit, making myself cum as I remembered the amazing feeling of Johns cock filling my mouth and his creamy load sliding down my throat. I was officially a cocksucker and I loved it!

That was the start of the summer where I discovered my calling. John and I never officially dated, that would have been weird with him being my brother's friend, but we never missed an opportunity for me to suck him off. Eventually we had sex too, and I loved that as well, but I had fallen so in love with the feeling of his cock swelling and then bursting in my warm, wet mouth that I always made him finish there. I was so driven wild with lust by the feel of his cock releasing in my mouth, filling me with the taste of his manly cum before I let it slide down my throat, that even when we fucked I always took him into my mouth as his climax neared, eagerly sucking my pussy own juice from his glistening cock then gulping his warm, creamy jizz down my throat.

Sometimes he would pull his cock out of my pussy and stroke it with his hand until he would groan and shoot his load into my open mouth. His cum would splash hot across my lips and cheeks which felt amazing in it's own way but I missed too much of it in my mouth that way and didn't get to swallow it all so usually I made sure to suck him deep into my mouth, making sure he shot every drop between my lips and over my tongue.

One time while we were fucking with me riding on top of him he came so unexpectedly I wasn't able to get my mouth down to his cock quickly enough to catch my reward. I could only watch as I struggled to get my mouth down to his spurting cock as so three precious thick streams of cum shot across his taught belly before I could get there. Seeing it glistening on his skin drove me wild and immediately I licked every pearly drop off of his smooth belly and then smiled up at him, showing him all his cum covering my tongue. That made him stay so hard that he flipped me over right there and fucked me hard from behind which earned me my second big load for the day, this time where it belonged as he spun me around and unloaded into my greedy, eager, little mouth!

I learned that he loved it when I would show him his cum in my mouth. Playing with it with my tongue as I lovingly looked into his eyes would usually make him stay hard so I could suck him off again right away. I also had to learn how to make him cum quickly, when we just had a few minutes away together in a bathroom or somewhere away from his friends and I just desperately needed to taste him. But I also learned that if I took my time, enjoying his cock lovingly, slowly, prolonging both our pleasure as I brought him to the edge and back a few times, that he would cum much harder, shooting much bigger loads for me to savor.

I soon lost my inhibitions with him and began to play with my horny little pussy as my mouth worked on his cock, my fingers rubbing my clit while my other hand stroked his shaft. What an incredible feeling it was to cum while his cock was deep in my mouth, or better yet as started to happen, I would be driven over the edge of my orgasm by the incredible feeling of his hot cum shooting into my mouth and filling my gulping throat, the sheer joy of it making me convulse and moan with the most intense pleasure I had ever felt.

I realized that my desire to suck him off could make him do nearly anything to be with me and even though we never officially dated, he stopped seeing his slutty little cheerleader girlfriend to be with me. He was like my puppy that summer. All I had to do was tell him I wanted to suck him, that I needed to taste him, or maybe that I had been thinking of it all night and that I was hungry for him and he would find a way to slip away and let me take his warm hard cock in my mouth rewarding me with a nice juicy hot load.

I must have swallowed a gallon of cum that summer as I would often suck him two, three, even four times a day but all good things must come to an end and as August came to a close John had to leave for college. We spent one last day and evening together and I sucked him off twice and we fucked once, all three times he filled my mouth with his glorious warm cum and I took extra special care of each load, playing with the slick wet salty sweet cream for an extra long time before looking into his eyes longingly as I lovingly swallowed his essence.

When I returned to school that Fall I had a new air about me, a newfound confidence, and right away I noticed the hot boys checking me out in a way they never had before. I missed John but my life as a cocksucker was just beginning and it wasn't long before I found lots of other cute boys willing to do just about anything to get me to blow them. Thanks to my summer with John I was now an expert and I loved all the attention I got for it, not to mention all the beautiful cocks I got to suck and all the wonderful, warm creamy cum I got to swallow!

12