Tense Muscles

Story Info
Fencing student meets older message therapist in training.
1.3k words
4.13
72.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just turned 18 a few months earlier. I was a virgin and I had never had a girlfriend before. I wanted to have sexual experiences but I didn't want to do anything stupid like hire a prostitute. I wasn't bad looking I was just kind of a geek. I was 5'11", 175 lbs, with black hair and brown eyes. I had just started college and was taking fencing as an elective. I also needed it for my theatre class because we would be putting on Hamlet in December. I was not an athletic person. I never played any sports in high school unless you count theatre as a sport. My muscles were tight after my first week of fencing. I got stiff necks and had trouble moving quickly without hurting. My instructor recommended getting a deep tissue massage to loosen my tight muscles.

I got back to my dorm and looked up massage therapists in the phone book but I didn't have a car and none of the local therapists were in walking distance. The only other thing to do was to check out the school's assets. The school's health center didn't offer that kind of service but the secretary suggested I talk to a professor who teaches a course in massaging. I went to talk to the instructor but the class was ending and the professor had already left. A few students remained talking in the class afterward. I saw a group of three older women talking, all of which were beautiful, one of which had a body to match her face. They were about 29 or 30. I asked the sexy one about the instructor.

"Excuse me," I asked nervously, "I was trying to get a hold of the instructor for this class do you know his or her office hours?"

"Well she doesn't really have office hours she just told us if we have questions about the class to Email her." The student had a sweet voice. She was about 5'7" with short blondish brown hair and blue eyes. I would guess she weighed about 125 lbs and a lot of it was in her bra. "Its too late to get an override into the class", she told me "the class is full."

"Well actually she was recommended by the secretary to give me a massage. My fencing instructor told me to get a massage to loosen up my muscles." I said. The girl looked at her two freinds and blushed a little.

"Well I can help you with that if you want."

"Really?" I joked, "They teach you fast the semester just started."

"Can you come up to my dorm around 7 o'clock?"

"Yes, what dorm do you live in?"

"I live in 505 Morton."

"I'll be there." I smiled at her. I walked away thinking how lucky I was. I didn't even know her name.

At seven I went to her dorm and knocked on the door. She greeted me and I joked about not knowing her name. She had lit candles and there were no lights on. She still didn't tell me her name but I didn't ask again, I didn't want to sound pushy. "So what do you charge?" I asked politely. She didn't answer that either.

"Just relax." she said taking off my jacket.

"Where do you want me?"

"On the mat." she gestured to the floor. There was a mat and bottles with various oils and lotions around it. I lay down on the mat and looked to her for direction. "You will have to remove some clothing."

"How much?" I asked.

"Whatever makes you comfortable and still gives me access to your muscles."

"What got you interested in massage therapy?" I asked taking off my shirt and jeans along with my shoes and socks. I was just in my boxers now.

"I admire mens bodies. I think they are beautiful."

"Do you hope to open your own business?"

"Yes. I want to be an erotic massage therapist."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I want to give massages in the nude." She said looking at me.

"You can give me my massage in the nude if you like. I certainly won't object."

"I'd love to but if I get nude you get nude." She offered.

"Deal." I said and started to take off my boxers. She stopped me.

"No, you are supposed to be relaxing." She moved forward to remove my boxers for me. She slipped her fingertips under the waistband in the front. My cock got hard and the head touched her fingertips just before she slid my boxers down. She looked at my cock for a second and then pulled her shirt over her head and off. She slowly slid down her jeans and panties. She was naked. She hadn't been wearing socks or a bra. Was she planning to do this naked before I even got here? Her breasts looked heavy. They were the size of grapefruits. She had perfect nipples.

"On your stomach." she said. I rolled over onto my stomach and she knelt down next to me. I heard her put lotion on her hands and rub them together to warm them up. She put her hands on my back and started to rub my muscles. She strummed them gently and rubbed the lotion into my back. Her hands glided over me so gracefully. I could feel my cock strain under me. She worked her way down to the middle of my back. She moved back up to my shoulders and the back of my arms.

"You are very strong." she said. She moved back to my lower back. She straddled the back of my legs and I could feel her bush on my skin! She worked a new dose of lotion into my asscheeks. I unintentionally moaned softly. She slid down my legs. I could feel her sex glide over the back of my legs as she moved down. She sat over to one side so she wouldn't hurt my knees. I felt her hands massaging the backs of my thighs. Her fingertips came within inches of my balls. I was so hard. She worked her way down both of my legs and then told me to flip over. I rolled over onto my back and saw her again. She was looking at me gently. With a smile that asked, 'do you enjoy this?'

"Your upper body is so tense." She said working lotion into my pecs.

"The swords get heavy after a half hour of fencing."

"I'll bet." She said as she gently worked my biceps. She massaged the muscles on my sides. Down my belly. Then she looked at my cock, hard of course, then at me and smiled. She massaged the front of my legs. Her eyes kept coming back to my cock.

She took a bottle of oil and poured a small amount into her hand. She looked me in the eyes grinning and wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

"Just relax." she said. She put a towel on my belly. Her soft hands slid up and down my shaft from head to base slowly. "This is part of the erotic massage. They all do this. We erotic massage therapists are supposed to relieve your body of stress. I can't send you home with this in your pants now can I?" she said grinning. I stared at her breasts and then up to her grinning face. Her hands worked my cock so gently and slowly. She wasn't jumping my bones she was conducting business. It was so seductive. I was getting close.

"You look like you are almost done." she said teasingly. She stroked faster. The oil made her hand glide over my cock perfectly. I bit my lower lip and my body twitched. She pointed my cock into the towel and let me shoot load after load.

She moved the towel and whipped off her hands.

"That should help you relax and loosen up a bit." she said blushing. "If fencing does this to you again come on back."