Tent Sex Extravaganza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that was wonderful," I mumbled feeling very sleepy. "You don't mind if I fall asleep, do you?"

"Dios mio, already?"

"Mmm-hmmm," I said, struggling to keep my heavy eyelids from dropping.

"Fine, but if it gets cold in the middle of the night and I want to have sex to warm up, you have to fuck me, okay? And you can wake me up to fuck if you want, too. I don't think the blanket's going to keep us warm."

"Okay," I said before nodding off.

Lying on top of rocks under a drenched blanket and sharing a pillow with a girl with lush, long hair was not a good recipe for a good night's rest, and I didn't stay asleep long. When I woke up, my hand was draped across Kat's stomach, and my hard cock was pressed up against her thigh. I was horny and cold, and there was a simple remedy for both problems lying right in front of me. I dropped my hand off Kat's stomach and onto her clam. I gently traced my fingers around her outer lips. Her body responded, but I couldn't tell if she was awake. I blew hot breath on the back of her neck, and her body quivered. I then planted a few kisses on the nape of her neck, working my way up to her ear. "I want to be inside of you," I whispered.

Without saying anything, she reached back and guided my penis into her pussy. I very slowly rocked back and forth. "I was having such a lovely dream," Kat said.

"Yeah?" I replied, trying not to break my concentration.

"Yeah, I dreamt I was getting fucked up in the mountains under the stars."

I smiled, and picked up the pace just slightly. I had woken up ready to explode, and it didn't take long, probably no more than two minutes. Once again I finished all over her ass. "Whoa, that was quick," I said. "I hope you're warm now, anyway."

"That was nice," she said, as she rolled onto her back and passed out.

Kat had no shame about her body. Many girls I've known will cover themselves while lying in bed, even if you've just fucked them, but Kat simply lay there with her bare breasts exposed. I rested my head upon them while she casually twirled my hair between her fingers and carressed my body. In no time I was back asleep.

The next time she initiated it, as I awoke to the lovely feeling of Kat's mouth on my manhood. "I thought you didn't like doing that," I said.

She stopped sucking me and brought her face to my level. "I don't, but I didn't feel right fucking you while you're asleep. Seems kind of like rape, y'know."

"I would've been okay with it."

"Well since you're awake now, lets fuck anyway. She turned around and gyrated her ass against my cock. I grabbed my rod and tried to penetrate her. It certainly seemed tighter than I remembered. "Whoa!" she yelled. "That's the wrong one!"

"Sorry, I swear I didn't do it on purpose."

"Bullshit," she said as she guided me into the hole nature intended me to be in.

I slowly pushed my cock in and out of her while playing with her nipples. While moaning loudly she grabbed my hand and brought it up to her mouth. She sucked my finger while I shoved my hardness deeper and deeper up her cunt. I started to pound her harder and harder until I accidentally slipped out. "I want you to take me from behind," she said.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"I orgasm best that way," she said as she got on her hands and knees.

I kneeled behind her sexy, warm, Mexican ass and slapped my dick several times against the cheek. Then I grabbed two fistfuls of flesh and spread her cheeks apart. I pressed my mushroom tip right up against her anus, and tried to force it in. Kat jumped away quickly. "What the fuck?" she yelled loud enough to wake up everyone within a five mile radius.

"I thought that's what you wanted," I said.

"That's the second time tonight! You don't get another warning."

"You told me to take you from behind."

"I meant doggy."

"Ohhhhh," I said embarrassed. "Sorry. Is it cool if I fuck you still?"

"You better make me cum," she replied.

Every time flesh hit flesh her ass rippled like a wave. The view was so lovely. True to her word, Kat was stimulated very easily by being fucked doggy style, and she came in a matter of minutes. I quickly followed suit, barely pulling out in time to blast a load all over her ass and lower back. I wiped up the mess with the already dirty blanket. "I think I'll throw that thing away tomorrow," Kat said.

I laughed and rolled over onto my back. "I have to pee," Kat said. "Can I borrow your jeans."

"What happened to yours?" I asked, half-asleep.

"Can't find 'em."

"Okay."

Kat slipped into my jeans and attempted to leave the steamy tent. "What the fuck is up with this tent?" she asked.

"Huh?" I said between yawns.

"There's no way out."

We looked around, and realized that in the throes of passion our tent had tipped over on its side. We got a good laugh over that before Kat left to pee.

When she got back I was lying on my back. She curled up next to me, put her head on my chest, and intertwined her bare leg with mine. The grip she had on my leg was air tight, and something about being in her clutches like that was a tremendous turn on. She ran her hands all over my body and through my hair while I stared at the top of the tent. Eventually her hand found it's way to my penis, and she began stroking me off. I returned the favor by rubbing her pearl. I fell asleep in that position.

The next time I woke up the sun was out and I had to leave for work. Time was of the essence, and I worked myself into a panic when I couldn't find my pants. "Kat, do you know where my pants are?" I asked.

She put her feet on my lap. "Sorry, I borrowed them again," she said.

I climbed out of the tent in my underwear, and wiggled my jeans off of Kat's light brown legs. The reward for taking them off was a nice view of her glistening pussy. While I was doing that a girl I worked with walked by. I gave her a sheepish grin and waved before refocusing my attention on Kat's snatch. "I had fun last night, and I guess this morning too," I said. "I'll find you tonight, if that's okay."

"I had fun too," she said. "I'll be around here."

We wound up fucking again the next night and morning too. Our last morning fuck ended five minutes before I had to be to work. We made tentative plans to meet up in San Francisco in the fall, and we kissed goodbye.

A few days later I slipped on a pair of jeans I hadn't worn since Kat was in town, and inside the pocket was a note. It read, "Tommy- It's so easy to get in your pants. Love, Kat."

12