Tent Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he grew more forceful, she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. His cock dug in deep, and it's girth managed to rub every side of her pussy as it pumped in and out, driving her back towards orgasm. She pulled at his back, trying to get him closer to her as the overwhelming desire to kiss him swept over her.

He slowed his pace for a moment as he felt her pulling him to her then pulling a hand off the deck, he pushed at one of her arms until he pried her hand free from his back and brought it around in front of him. His free hand grabbed her wrist as his other hand did the same to the other side and then with both of her wrists held firmly (but not tight enough to hurt..too much), he pinned her hands to the deck and went back to pounding.

Each thrust sent an impact tremor through her and he smiled as he watched her tits shudder from the force. Though pleasure was the mark of the moment, the look on his face was a mixture of passion and concentration that might be mistaken for a frown as he worked deeply into her.

Rather than deterring her, being held down only increased her desire. She panted raggedly between moans as her body periodically arched up towards him. She refused - or rather she was so turned on that she was incapable of - remaining still.

Feeling her arching her body towards him intensified his desire for her and he increased the force of his thrusts, striving to get as deep as she could take. After a moment of listening to her moans and gasps, he released her wrists and lowered himself onto her, letting his weight hold her down as his hands slid down her sides and reached under her grabbing her ass and squeezing, both holding her in place and spreading her open.

She threw her head back with her eyes closed and her lips parted as her hands grabbed roughly at his shoulders and neck. His change of position and his powerfull hands grabbing at her ass were pushing his cock even harder against the 'sweet spot' of her pussy, and she could hardly put sound to the words, "Ohh, fuck..." as her pleasure threatened to leave her breathless.

He smiled slightly as he heard her exclamation and he turned his face into her neck as he kissed and bit and licked just below her ear, adding to the stimulation as he continued driving into her deeply. His strokes grew shorter and more forceful, maximizing the contact with her "spot" deep inside her pussy as he brought himself closer to climax.

A grunt/growl escaped his throat as he felt himself grow even harder, the feel of her firm ass in his hands and her tight body pressed beneath his sent a fire of passion burning through his mind. He bit her neck and sucked on her skin as he began increasing their rhythm.

When she felt his cock swell inside her, she knew she wouldn't have to wait any longer. As her orgasm struck her entire body tensed and flexed beneath him, her hips pressed upwards, her arms tightened around him, and her pussy clenched tightly at his shaft. This second cumming was even more enjoyable than the first, as the sensations of having him inside her, on her, and grabbing at her all at the same time threw pleasure into the realm of ecstasy, and after her breathe finished catching in her throat she made the noises to prove it.

He felt her cum for him and combined with the other thousand pleasures that laying with her brought, it drove him over the edge.

His breath caught and he drove deeply into her, groaning as he reached orgasm, he laid almost his full weight on her as he exploded inside her as his body tensed from the release.

After a moment, he moaned and relaxed slightly as his breathed deeply for a moment before kissing and nibbling at her neck in spent ecstasy as he reveled in the sensations..her body under his, the sound of her breathing, their mixed scent and the feel of their combined juices flowing out of her, glazing them both in their satiated passion.

She relaxed underneath him as her orgasm faded into a blissful post-sex stupor. The weight of his body felt delicious, rather than pressing, and she had no desire to move. Her breathing started to slow, and she smiled at the tickle of his stubbled cheek on her neck and pressed her own cheek against his neck as she draped her arms loosely around him. "Mmmmm..." she sighed quietly as she exhaled a slow breath. "...that was amazing."

"-You- are amazing..", he replied into her neck before kissing her jawline, then chin and finally her lips as he planted his hands on both sides of her and pushed himself up on his arms. He smiled down at her as he moved his hips slightly, grinding against her as he added, "..amazing and sexy..", then dipping his head down and kissing her, he pulled his cock out of her with a tilt of his hips then pushed himself back onto his haunches.

Kneeling between her legs, he looked her body over from head to toe, marveling in her beauty and getting a post ecstasy shiver from the sight of her.

She couldn't help but be drawn to the site of his still semi-hard cock laying between his legs. She smiled at it as she pushed herself up onto her elbows. "I see you're still pretty energetic..." she gestured towards their still half-full glasses of rum with a tilt of her head, "...time to hit the booze again, then see how you do."

He grinned, "The prelude to round two..".

12