Tentacles

Story Info
Creepy scientist has power to create tentacle monsters.
2k words
3.58
17.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,401 Followers

"That was a lovely meal, Doctor Carlton!" stated my wife.

"Thank you my dear," he replied, "I do very well for a bachelor, if I do say so myself.."

Linda, my wife, looked at the gaunt, bald-domed professor and instantly understood why there had never been a Mrs. Carlton, but decided to humor him.

"I find it surprising, that a man as intelligent and as brilliant at maintaining a conversation such as yourself has never tied the knot."

"I was married to my work, Mrs. Ronson, although If I had had the good fortune of coming home to a woman as amazingly beautiful as yourself, my mind certainly would have wandered . Now that my work is complete I can finally contemplate all the things I would do a woman like you."as he stated the last the old goat leered at Linda in a way that made both of us uncomfortable. I broke the awkward silence that followed.

"Boss, can the new apparatus do everything you claim?"

"Of course boy, imagination to instrumentality."

"That seems so hard to believe stated my wife, like something out of a movie. What was that one we watched the other night, Darling? Oh yes, Forbidden Planet."

"Interesting movie," interjected Doctor Carlton but the Krel placed the cart before the horse. The mind creating is freer than the mind liberated from its body."

"If you can imagine it, you can create it!" I said. "The commercial benefits are indescribable, honey. What Doctor Carlton and I have done, just the two of us, is nothing short of miraculous!"

"Hence, this celebratory dinner." stated the bald, bug-eyed scientist. "it gives me a moment to pause before the endless press interviews. I'm not letting out too much to admit I am working on My Nobel Prize speech. But most of all, it gives me an opportunity to meet in the flesh, the gorgeous flesh of the spouse of my partner."

Linda emitted a nervous laugh in response and I glowered at him. From the moment I had first placed the portrait of Linda on my desk, the old coot had been obsessing over her. At work, between experiments, he asked all kinds of personal questions, from the innocent such as whether she was a "real" redhead to the intimate, even inquiries into how often we made love and how vocal my wife was in orgasm. I deftly parried all of the doctor's perverted inquiries still, for lots of practical reasons, I had avoided actually introducing my wife to my boss. I had feared just this sort of crassness. For a man with such a brilliant mind, he sure did not have much of a filter. I imagined that in the regular business world, Doctor Bernard Carlton would be responsible for scads of sexual harassment suits. Now, the son of a bitch was about to become the richest man in the world. I, as his assistant, would be living large as well, but the press would adore my boss, he looked just like a mad scientist from the taped thrillers, only he created genuine mad science.

After a prolonged silence, during which, the Doctor rather tastelessly undressed my wife his eyes he spoke again.

"I've put in the final improvements. Would you two like to see?"

"Oh yes", replied Linda, answering for both of us. Despite the mad doctor's creepiness, Linda was still excited by the project as was I.

I pulled Linda's seat back, giving Doctor Carlton a good look at my wife's spectacular black nylon-clad legs. The hem of her black dress was not that high, but I suddenly wished that she was wearing a radiation suit instead. Linda turns every male head, not just those of horny bald scientists. Her long red hair falls just past her shoulders. Her alabaster skin is neatly offset by her green cat-like eyes and carmine lips. Her hips flare nicely and, currently, a tantalizing patch of her impressive bosom was tastefully revealed by her slight decolletage. She'd done some modeling in college and might have taken it more seriously had I not entered her life. We've been very happy, even if we do have fertility problems, and she supports me wonderfully. I'd pursued this job with Doctor Carlton at her urging. Though I feared that the physics would be over my head, Doctor Carlton and I worked brilliantly together. He was a demanding yet fair taskmaster.

We followed the Doctor into the auxiliary office. For some reason, it had been cleared of furniture. There was a new window in one wall. This did not seem right. As I turned with a questioning look upon my face, Carlton locked the door, sealing us in this room. I stood there stunned trying to figure things out when I heard Doctor Carlton's voice over a loudspeaker.

"Now that I have the ultimate train set, I intend to have my fun!"

I heard the familiar hum of the plastic generator and then the formerly empty room was full of writhing tentacles! Linda was quickly swept up by a phalanx of writing gray appendages. Linda screamed as they encircled her. I made a move to assist my wife when a mass of tentacles squeezed me so tight, the air was nearly forced out of my lungs!

"You should have answered my questions Timothy." stated the disembodied voice, "Questions without answers only heighten curiosity."

I cursed the ingenuity of Doctor Carlson's mechanism. Through the window, I could spy him under the skullcap of wires that operated his device with no other instrumentality. The simple power of thought was his to command. The power of imagination was our now insurmountable foe.

Suddenly aware of what the Doctor had in mind I gaped open mouthed as a pair of determined tentacles worked off my wife's sensible black heels. She began to cry out, a tentacle clasped itself over her mouth. I noted my wife's tight fitting dress become slack, obviously, a tentacle had worked down the zipper. Then the dress was pulled away and my wife hung there in her scanties.

Apparently, Linda had intended to surprise me a bit of seduction when we returned home because she was clad in some of Victoria Secret's most alluring underwear. I knew for a fact that she had never worn this particular lace-trimmed ensemble before.

"Enchanting!" opined the doctor as he considered my wife's revealed frame. "When I asked for a nude snap of your wife, Timothy, I wasn't asking for much. I know you probably have an entire album filled with her unclad loveliness!"

Two tentacles began unfastening the garters supporting the black stockings on Linda's legs. Then, with excruciating slowness, the stockings were unrolled down her lithe long legs. Behind the tentacle across her chin, Linda was only able to make muffled sounds of objection and fear. Linda's stockings fluttered to the floor. From my vantage point, I noted that Linda's black lacy bra sagged from being opened and then another tentacle pulled it away. My wife's succulent huge boobs were exposed for public inspection. I could just imagine the delight my boss was taking in viewing her alabaster melons surmounted with light pink nipples and areaols of the lightest brown.

I forced my eyes from my humiliated wife to the face of my perverted employer. He looked just like a kid on Christmas, his smile a mile wide as tentacles reached for the waistband of my wife's panties. His intense gaze became incandescent as my wife's crimson thatch came into view.

"Son of gun! You are no liar, Timothy!"

The tentacles held Linda aloft and slowly rotated her so that all parts of her physique could be viewed by the creepy doctor. Even in this condition, Linda was stunning; terrific boobs, flat toned tummy, enchanting navel, fabulous legs, heart shaped butt. She was the total package.

"Mrs. Ronson, I understand that you are a bit panicked currently but I must compliment you on keeping yourself so sleek and trim. Your husband is a very lucky man, but I wonder just HOW lucky he is."

Even through the fleshy gray tentacle obscuring her mouth I heard Linda's cry of torment and horror as a large and girthy tentacle transformed into a giant phallus!

I realized that I had been raining down a torrent of invective on my boss for quite some time when Carlton focused his attentions on me for a moment and announced, "You talk too much, boy!" a tentacle encircled my face below the nose, silencing me. "For the moment, I only want your hear your spouse!"

Simultaneously, the tentacle gagging Linda loosed its hold on her. Lucy screamed first in horror and then in shame and pain as the huge phallus sought to enter her body. I saw the giant tentacle, at least as thick as my arm and equipped with a cock that every male and female porn star on the planet would envy. It was thick and veined and throbbed as though alive. In a gesture that could not have been coincidental, its gray skin tone suddenly transitioned to dark brown. Two huge black balls hung from it like disgusting Christmas ornaments. My boss, like some demented snake charmer, sought to bury his cobra in my wife's crimson basket.

To my horror,Linda's cries went from horrified to something else. She began to moan with pleasure and even seemed to my eyes to be spreading her legs wider to accommodate more of the gigantic penis. Once it was deep inside my wife, Linda froze in position and a look of utter bliss crossed her countenance. The demented horror cock then began pumping in an out of my wife's cunny, pistoning with a rhythm that was steady and strong.

I wish I had the staying power of that artificial cock! It seemed like it fucked my wife for more than an hour. Linda's cries went from gasps of pleasure to sibilant cries of "more, more." She had at least four orgasms, each more powerful than the last, before the night took its most disgusting turn. The fake cock chose that moment cum. Now I know what it looks like when a giant jerks off. There must have been at least a dozen liters of cum squirted into my wife's secret place. Most, but not all of it, exited her body when the phallus withdrew from her cunt with an audible pop. Gently, the rest of the tentacles set the completely spent body of my wife on the floor. As quickly as they materialized, the tentacles surround and holding me vanished and I hurried to my wife's side.

Linda's eyes were turned up in her head, almost like she was comatose, before I sensed that she was coming back to me.

"Tim!" she cried softly before we kissed deeply.

"That was the most fun I have EVER had," came Carlton's disembodied voice, "Bernard would make a nice middle name if it is a boy, Beatrice if it is a girl."

My wife and I stared through the window at the smiling fiend.

"The machine used the nearest available DNA to mimic when it manufactured spermatozoa, MINE!"

In a daze, I helped my wife retrieve and re-don her scattered clothing. I realized that Doctor Carlton could use his miraculous machine to kill and I said as much to Linda.

"Right you are Timothy. The models released to the general public, however, will have dozens and dozens of safeguards built in I advise you to take a good look at your contract my boy. If you want a cut of the profits you have to abide by our non-disclosure agreement. Paint me as anything other than a saint in the media and you have to pay ME money!"

He then laughed uproariously before he stated, "Before our evening concludes, allow me to say, it has very much been a pleasure, Mrs. Ronson. But I think that we are "intimate" enough now that I can safely call you Linda. Both of you are free to stay for cocktails. I also have a chocolate mousse for dessert."

Linda and I hastily made our way home. Linda leaked cum for more than a week! When she turned up pregnant I hoped against hope that the fetus was mine, but deep down I knew better.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,401 Followers