Tenth Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers

"Fuck Nathan," he said out loud. Then he laughed, recovering his humor a bit. That's exactly what he'd done. He'd fucked Nathan. And it had been obvious that Nathan wasn't a bottom. He wanted the new Jack so much, though, that he was willing to bottom for him.

"Fuck him," Jack said, and then he went off to take a shower, pulled on a set of sleeping shorts, and crawled under the sheets of the bed, his nose sniffing in the musky smell of the sex of the two men. "Fuck him," he muttered again, rolled over in the bed, and went to sleep earlier than he'd done since he was a child.

The knock on the door woke him. The room was dark, but he reached over and flicked on the lamp on the nightstand. It was barely 10:00 p.m. Whoever had knocked had every reason to believe he'd still be up. If it was someone from the reunion, they might even wonder if he was well, as he hadn't shown up for the banquet.

But who would care or know where to find him? He froze then at the realization that he'd given the correct room number to Sara. He began to sweat. He hadn't been with a woman since the last fumbling sessions with Sara ten years previously.

Could he fuck her if that's what she was here for? Could he pretend to want her? She was the madam of a brothel now. Wouldn't she be able to tell he wasn't interested? And would she have a grudge against him from college that would cause her to spread his preferences all over the class of 2005? That wouldn't be good for his business. He'd been very careful to keep his coupling with men under wraps.

The knocking continued. But now it was being accompanied by a voice. A man's voice. Not Sara's. "Oh, shit," he thought. Had Cliff Hollings ferreted out his real room number? But then it didn't sound like Cliff's voice.

He stumbled over to the door and opened it.

"Oh! Did I catch you sleeping?"

"Cameron," Jack said, the surprise evident in his voice. Instinctively, he popped his head beyond the door frame and looked up and down for evidence of the black brute he'd seen Cameron with.

"I'm alone. I . . . I wanted to see you again," Cameron stuttered out. "You've been on my mind ever since stuff started coming out on the reunion. I only came because I hoped you'd be here."

"The black man. The man you were with in the bar yesterday," Jack said.

"Michael?" Cameron laughed. "He's my bodyguard. I think of him more as my minder. The corporation saddled me with him because of all of the company secrets rattling around in my head. The price one pays for being a tech corporation CEO in Silicon Valley. I gave him the slip to come up here, though. I saw you in the bar yesterday and couldn't wait to hook up again. That is if you haven't lost interest after all these years."

Jack reached out into the corridor and pulled Cameron into his room. Slamming the door with one hand, he pressed Cameron up against the wall beside the door with the other hand and with his naked torso.

Cameron emitted a little moan, as Jack's mouth found his. There was no reluctance there. Cameron opened his lips to Jack's pressing tongue and moved his arms around Jack's waist, his hands pushing under the waistband of Jack's sleeping shorts and gripping his buttocks.

Exhilarated, Jack's mind screamed that it had been a great tenth reunion after all as he led Cameron over to his bed.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers
12