Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 02

Story Info
Titties and sand. Story #2 boob bouncin Barbara.
1.7k words
3.72
14.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry, a few of these early stories have been added elsewhere.

Ch #2

Story #1 TITTIES AND SAND.

Story #2 BOOB BOUNCIN BARBARA

Story #3 Men sunbath too

Story #4 The little trails

------

#1 TITTIES AND SAND

I've already mentioned seeing lots of titties while climbing up and down the sand dunes. This was especially convenient for exhibitionists like Dollie. Most everyone else already saw titties on their own girlfriends, wives, and mothers when they attempted to keep them inside whatever they wore.

Shucks I remember seeing titties hangin out the bottoms of T-shirts and those type bathing suits with loose waists. Many gals had no idea they were being exposed.

I remember very few exposed pussys while climbing the sand dunes. I'm sure it happened but perhaps I was so into titties I wasn't looking between their legs! Too late now. I'd never make it three steps up one of those dunes before I was worn out sliding two steps back!

There were those rare occasions Dollie had on a micro mini skirt and refused to change when climbing the sand dunes. Those times were very embarrassing for both of us, yet exciting.

For tittie exhibitionists and tit lovers it was like a special treat to play around on those tall sand dunes. Going whenever we could get away was so we both could show off and sunbath along the beach. But we always looked forward to playin on the dunes.

To attempt to look respectable and keep the "accident" theme going Dollie often slipped her boobies back into her tiny top. For her, this was quit a job anyway. Some of those bikini tops weren't really big enough to keep her titties in even standing upright or walking. At times just walking thru the campgrounds Dollie's titties would ooz up and bounce out.

In the 30 plus years we camped and played in all of those State Parks and campgrounds I rarely remember seeing a Ranger except at the check-in stations or riding thru the campgrounds to clean restrooms and pick up trash.

We rarely had anyone mention that we should get some clothes on and no one seemed offended. I sure wasn't! No rape, robbery, foul mouths, or people trying to play grab-ass uninvited. We rarely even carried a camera and there were no cell phones, surveillance cameras, or boom boxes. Yep, life sure was different back then.

-------

Story #2 BOOB BOUNCIN BARBARA

Probably a Saturday morning in July. Company vacation shutdown and we were in the dunes camping on vacation. Early 60's with an old Army style wall tent and just the basics to keep dry and covered. A cheap air mattress, our Coleman lantern, and a couple of ice chests for basic foods. This was real camping in the good old days.

We had one of our favorite campsites right next to a tall sand dune so we could eat a quick breakfast, take a bag with lunch and a few sodas, then head over the dunes to the beach to spend the day skinny dippin, sunbathing, and playin skin games.

I'll skip the usual tittie watchin as we crossed the sand dune to the lakeshore. I soon had my penis hangin out the top of my rolled up tiny bikini. Dollie's bottom much the same and she was topless. Her top would have been in the small canvas food bag I was carrying. We'd met an occasional jogger, sunbather, and hiker, both passing us and also coming from the other direction.

There she was, big boob bouncing Barbara, jogging toward us still quit a distance away. But there was no doubt she was topless. Those very large dark brown boobies bouncing up and down, nearly smacking her in the face. Being in my mid-twenties, I seemed to have a perpetual erection.

Seeing Dollie and other gals topless and nearly naked didn't help matters. Watching bouncing Barbara jogging, then walking, toward me was the ultimate tittie show. I not only had a full erection, balls and all were exposed above my bikini. It was soon aiming skyward in a long crescent moon or banana shape. Sort of aiming toward my belly.

Trying not to brag, yet letting you know I had a nice sized man-hood of my own back then. This also became a problem, trying to hide it in my tiny bikini after it swelled. Of course, you figured I must have a decent penis to have a hot lookin babe like Dollie and sexy live-in girlfriends sharing our bed for 5 or 6 years that I was banging regularly.

We were far north of the Park boundary and had met very few other people that morning. That woman was topless and wearing a tiny bottom. There was no way in hell could I get my cock back into that tiny bikini that I was partially wearing. I was around 23 to 25 years old. Dollie two years younger and Barbara about the same age.

I'd never seen a more beautiful more shapely gal before in my life, or since. As far as I know this was before fake titties. But Barbara's were as phony looking and perfectly shaped as anyone could create.

As firm as they appeared I was staring at them now wondering how in the world they'd been bouncing so high! We're sure they were real, as they all were back then. At least we always thought so.

We'd stopped. She'd stopped. We all stared at each other and complimented each on what we were staring at. Bouncing booby Barbara staring at my penis seemed to make it swell even more. It was throbbing. It hurt!

No dirty words or nasty comments. We exchanged first names and good wishes for a great day and enjoyed the sun. That was all. Just a few minutes together on a secluded hot sunny beach with a bronze angel. Or at least what my angel looks like in my mind. Yes, Dollie is my angel too. But a guy has a right to have others.

-----------

Story #3 Men sunbath too

In this same time period, maybe the same vacation, we were again walking even farther north of the Park property line along Lake Michigan. We loved the sun and fresh air. But never did care to just sit or lay around on a beach. We found out that we could see more people and be seen by walking. It also seemed cooler on those hot summer days.

Way ahead was what appeared to be a naked or nearly naked couple standing next to a very large sun bleached tree trunk. Many of the tree trunks laying along the beach had been there so long they were bleached grey and were smooth. Many times they made nice temporary seats or leaning posts to relax.

As we got closer we could tell these were two men perhaps 40ish and naked. We also saw that they both had erections and were playing with each other. As we got closer they seemed to masturbate each other even more.

Most guys will stop playing around. From waters edge to the brush line and woods up the sandy beach is around 50' or so. With the tree and those two men roughly in the center, we'd still be around 25' from them as we walked closer to the edge of the water, trying to avoid them.

As we were nearly across from them, they both greeted us and walked down to meet us, each still playing with his own prick! We're guessing both cocks were 6" to 8" long fully erect. Don't complain, we don't measure them.

Lucky for me I was turned off by this and mine was limp, yet still large in size. But unlucky for me, they both commented about my prick and told me "we've seen you two here before. Come back without the woman and we'll show you a good time!"

I have no idea what Dollie or I said. But we hurried on ahead. We hadn't walked ten minutes farther when another naked young guy walked out of the woods toward us. He was a little more friendly. Or was that not as friendly? He said he was there to warn us we were in a GAY area and those woods are often full of naked men performing sex acts. He went on to tell us it's only a short city block over to the county road. There are a few parking areas and trails down to the Lake all along where we've been.

We thanked him and hurried back toward the Park boundary, several hours away. With luck those first two masturbators were gone. Probably went back up into the woods.-

-------

Story #4 The little trails

We were now curious. Much closer to the Park boundary, we walked closer to the edge of the scrub brush and the woods area. Yes, we did see several narrow dirt paths headed into the woods. In fact several young people came out onto the beach from a few of those trails. We decided to take the trail that a few couples had just came out from.

When we heard voices, before coming into the open, Dollie had put her tiny top on and I'd pulled my bikini down reasonably respectable. We were amazed. Within minutes we were standing at the edge of a small parking area with a county road just beyond that. We talked to a few young people, asking about how far the nearest town was and where that road goes.

Darn we felt stupid. For years we'd walked for hours in the hot sun to get this far. We could have driven out of the campground and parked a few miles up that road.

We actually only did that once or twice to check it out. One time I believe we'd already left the campground to take a ride and get supplies. In our world it was more fun walking the beach and showing off.

I believe I've already written stories about games we played on some of those small trails. I'll only add that we went back for years and performed some of our wildest sex acts as we got "caught" on those trails. But only after we caught several couples "in the act."