Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 04

Story Info
Car museum tit pictures.
991 words
3.82
8.5k
3

Part 4 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MUSEUM TIT PICTURES

1975 or 1976, Mid 30's for me. I remember this because I now drove our new 1975 red Ford pickup and still pulled the Travel Master RV. I'm guessing two or three years had passed since we saw old Alice in the Dunes of Michigan. Yes, there will be more stories about our adventures with Flower child Hippy Alice.

We were now at Wisconsin Dells, on the opposite side of Lake Michigan. It was mid October, and we were celebrating our wedding anniversary, something we'd done there for years.

At first just because it was a place we enjoyed in summers. Later we'd return after we found out this was the time most of the area closed down for the winter and everything was half price or less.

Having a family and always being thrifty, yet always on the go, we needed to save every penny we could. Also it was not crowded this time of year so we could hopefully get some nice tittie pictures of Dollie.

Besides loving to camp together and play sexy fantasy games, we both loved museums, water parks, amusement parks, and scenic places. The Dells had it all. We'd go to the Circus World in Baraboo where we watched the original Barnum and Bailey circus acts and look at early circus equipment. Got some tit pictures of Dollie with Elephants, Lions, and Clowns!

-------------

(Side note. After we retired to Florida we met one of the original high wire performers who did his act with his wife on a Harley above the crowd on a tight wire. He performed also with the famous Flying Wallenda's. His wife ran off with another performer and he ended up dirt poor after traveling the world doing his act.

He ran a flea market booth near where we live. Of course we didn't believe this old guy. He loved Dollie's boobies and had a plan. He invited us to his place and to go fishing on his 50' boat, telling Dollie she could go topless or even nude.

The old guy was living with an even older woman who thought having us on their boat would be fun. Both told us they were naked during most of their fishing trips. Not exactly a pretty picture in our minds!

While at his house he showed us several thick albums of circus pictures. Although he and his wife were very young and handsome, it did look like the same person. The details about their world wide performances were impressive so we did believe him.}

Nude in a boat on the Gulf with two older people was fun. There might just be another story.

-------------------

In Lake Delton, where we actually camped, there was also a circus wagon and equipment museum, several old car museums, a model RR museum, and other neat places. Also there were those early water and amusement parks, plus many shops we enjoyed in downtown Wisconsin Dells. Those water parks are as much fun for tit watching as going to the sand dunes.

Add to that boat rides, canoe rides, hot air balloon trips, small plane rides, and even a helicopter ride once... only once! But as I wrote in other stories, we did take several hot air balloon rides.

Even the downtown Lake Delton RV park had several large go Kart tracks with ride discounts for campers. We kept entertained and busy. I've already written several other Wisconsin Dells game stories in other posts. Hope to now hit briefly on a few other random adventures.

Wherever we kept busy Dollie wore tiny tops and bottoms. After all, the main attractions now were the water parks and Dells boat trips. Tiny tops were always inviting me to take sexy pictures in unusual places. All of the above places fit that description.

One day toward the middle of the week we'd gone to the model RR museum and old car museum. We'd been to all of those places many times, usually during summer months.

When we entered the antique car museum into the small lobby/souvenir store, there was no one at the ticket counter so we just walked through the door marked ENTRANCE. As I wrote, we'd been there before.

We must have spent 2 to 3 hours roaming around while Dollie posed for tittie pictures next to old cars which were behind ropes. I only remember briefly seeing a few men inside the museum part. One guy seemed to be watching us from a distance but didn't come closer or seem disturbed. We just pretended he wasn't there and she left her top down much of the time.

When we went out the EXIT door next to the entrance door we were again in the lobby. Now there was an older man behind the counter. When we walked over to pay he said they had already closed for the season and there would be no charge. He thanked us for not touching anything and asked if we had a good time. That man said he enjoyed watching us taking pictures and hoped we got some good ones.

About then the guy who'd been watching us while inside appeared. He also thanked us for entertaining them. We were told there was a false wall along one side and some of the pictures on the walls were one-way mirrors. They were both watching from behind pictures, sometimes close by. Nothing was mentioned about Dollie's tits being exposed. He then handed me two season passes for next season, as we left.

Of course, this museum and just about everyplace else, is now protected by surveillance cameras and is recorded, making it mostly impossible to do what we used to do.

At the model RR museum I was afraid to take any tit photos. There were a few men and couples wandering around in there. I still managed to sneak in a few, as Dollie flashed her titties quickly.