Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 06

Story Info
Our Homemade RV and MASTURBATOR MIKE.
1.8k words
3.89
8.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Homemade RV and MASTURBATOR MIKE

Around 1969 or 1970. I still drove our 1965 Mustang fastback. It was too small to carry our large cabin tent, poles, and camping gear for more than week end camping. Now I pulled a small homemade trailer made of an old truck pickup bed eight foot back half. I'd added a goofy looking wooden box complete with peaked roof.

This became our very first off the ground camper after years of tent camping. I had added a piece of plywood on top the truck bed for a mattress and storage in front of that. Below, on the original truck bed, was our camping equipment storage.

With a top hinged, roughly 4X4 plywood door, this became our awning and rain shield when lifted. Behind that was another screen door. Also I had long narrow screened windows on each side with hinged plywood covers on those for cool weather and rain protection.

I painted the thing all black to match the Mustang with a green roof like a small comic strips Lil Abner looking house. In her short shorts Dollie looked like Daisy Mae. Okay maybe you're not that old!

I do remember this was our longest trip with our homemade camper. Although not much more aerodynamic than a stack of bricks, it handled rather well. A Sears turtle pod on top of the car probably helped wind deflection. I would have been around 30 and Dollie 28, give or take a year.

I got one of our favorite lower Lake Michigan Warren Dunes RV sites. Backed in among trees and shrubs, we actually had a very secluded spot. Tent stakes in sand never was a good thing.

I don't remember even seeing other people most of the time while cooking and relaxing behind our trailer. I'd hooked an 8X10 tarp on the back of the trailer and to trees for shelter over the picnic table. Of course we both wore our tiniest bikinis and either played on the large sand dunes directly behind our site or hiked north along the Lake.

We were now in the habit of checking out some of those narrow trails from the lake shore, thru the woods, to the county road where there were small parking lots where city people parked to go to the beach.

We were also in the habit of flashing those people, even having sex and 'accidentally' getting caught in the act along those trails. This was not originally our fault. We were only copying what we caught others doing just off the trails behind the bushes.

We were walking naked up a narrow trail that morning, at least a mile north of the main park boundary. There he was, most likely our age, 28 to 30, also naked, full erection, masturbating while looking toward the bushes. Like a bird dog, he was pointing something in the distance.

The guy was so busy looking and masturbating he didn't even notice us until we were almost next to him. Seems like I asked him what he was doing.

Our voices did two things, scared him and the young couple laying on the sand behind the bushes having sex. Laying in dirt is dirty. Laying in beach sand is not because that sand wipes right off. Much like us getting caught, they sort of stopped, giggled, then went at it again.

Mr. Masturbator apologized and tried to hide his hard-on behind his hands. Being fairly well endowed, like maybe 8", he wasn't able to hide it well. Dollie told him not to be bashful, she loved looking at his penis. The woman was unpredictable! This convinced our newest nudie friend to move his hands to give Dollie a good look.

After the initial embarrassment wore off, we exchanged names and talked about nudity and exhibitionism. Mike was like our later Daytona beach friend Dale, couldn't keep his hands off his own prick! Always jiggling and stroking it.

Mike was staring at Dollie and I both, complimenting each of us. Seems like it was me that asked Mike what he'd do if I fucked Dollie right there. He pretty much answered that he'd jack off and watch us.

I saw a clearing of grass on the other side of the tiny trail behind bushes. I told Mike to follow us. So he did and we did! Dollie didn't want to get dirty so she bent over and I slipped it in doggie fashioned. Mike stood within a few feet of us.

Mike liked that view because he could watch my penis slipping in and out as her pussy opened wide. Soon Dollie began loosing her balance, yet neither of us wanted to stop.

Not sure who convinced her to lay down but she ended up with her legs spread wide on the grassy ground on the opposite side of the trail from where the other young couple was.

Our friend Mike was trying to watch us and the other couple going at it hot and heavy. Wasn't long before Mike turned toward the bushes and ejaculated while panting wildly. I didn't see it happen but Dollie said she did. This got her off too.

I have no idea when the other couple finished and I don't even remember them leaving. In a very short time I was pumping Dollie full. As Mike and I wiped our pricks off with leaves, several more young couples walked by giggling. I don't have any idea whether they were watching us before this or not.

Mike asked us where we were parked. After finding out we had walked all the way from the campground, he offered us a ride back. Not trusting strangers, and because it was the truth, we told Mike we enjoyed walking the beach.

Mike begged to meet us another day, asking if Dollie was interested in having sex with him. Of course she made it clear she wasn't but we could have a repeat of today's performance if he'd like to watch. Mike agreed, slowly stroking his cock.

I can't remember if we actually set a date to meet Mike. But the next morning there he was, not far from where we walked down from the sand dunes from camp. We were still in the park property and partially dressed.

Mike was wearing a Speedo type swimsuit. I probably had rolled my bikini into my favorite tanning position, but had my penis inside the pouch yet. Dollie was most likely still wearing her top. Like most other times, as soon as we were away from everyone, I had my penis out the top of my little suit and Dollie was topless. Mike decided if we were going to do it he would too.

If we were betting I'd have bet Mike would be masturbating before too long. His cock was limp when he removed his Speedo but a bit of rubbing and stroking and it was standing at full attention. Mine loved the sun and fresh breezes. I never had a problem getting it up!

Mike was impressed by my hard-on and mentioned it as often as he did Dollie's tits. He also made it clear he wasn't gay, which made me feel much better. Of course I made sure he knew I wasn't either.

I think it was Dollie who told me I should be stroking my cock too, as we walked. First I told her that's her job. She did pump my penis a bit. But when Mike asked for some of the same she stopped playing with mine and told him she doesn't do that to others.

My prick was beginning to feel good with her gently pumping it so I took over. There we were, one of us on each side of Dollie, stroking our cocks as an occasional young couple, or female jogger, passed us, looking back, or met coming toward us. Amazingly, smiles or hello was about all that happened. Each time I think of one of these games I'm amazed we stayed out of trouble.

Some of this is fuzzy. I think it was Mike who told us his car was at the end of the next trail and we should go down there a little ways, go into a little clearing he knows about, and we should fuck Dollie. I think I agreed.

But again Dollie made it perfectly clear the part about me fucking her was fine but not Mike. After much whining and begging Mike understood and decided watching was better than nothing.

I don't remember all of the details but I do know Mike made sure he got in the right positions to see Dollie's pussy spread wide open every chance he could. Sometimes I'd pull all the way out just so her cunt was briefly wide open. I had learned a few things from watching adult movies.

There I was fucking Dollie in the grass as she watched that guy Mike jacking off. I don't think it took any of us long to get off.

When we finished, Mike invited us to his car at the end of the trail for sodas. We accepted, sitting naked in his car right near the county road. Now and then another car with young people parked and walked past Mike's car, staring in and laughing, some saying hello.

Back down the trail toward the lake shore, we met a younger couple, she was topless. They were playing with each other right on the narrow trail lined with shrubs and little trees.

We excused ourselves and carefully scooted round them. A little farther, another one of those laughing couples was leaning against a tree naked, fucking. Again a tight squeeze around them. We'd discovered a dogging trail before we even knew what dogging was.

Back at a small clearing not far from the beach, something happened. We were off the trail but still in full view. Dollie and I ended up fucking, Mike masturbating, and several young people walking by staring.

Some of them saying "hi Mike. How ya doing?" What an experience.

Seems like we continued north along the lake shore and Mike left. This was years before Dollie ever considered letting another male touch her titties or anything else. We may have met masturbator Mike another time that week for more fun in the sun but I can't remember.

It's scary thinking of all the nice people we've met and games we've played in places far from help if we'd needed it.

I've written it before, we never had a bad experience or got in trouble except once in a campground for showing a girl my cock barbell after she'd asked to see it. That story is somewhere else.

The above stories and maybe more were as much a shock and surprise to us as anyone else. As I repeat, ya gotta dress to play to play. And be willing to play. Who knew old Alice or masturbator Mike would be so much fun?