Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 09

Story Info
More Good old Pussy.
888 words
4.22
10k
2
0

Part 9 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More Good old Pussy

By accident, again, we met old Claude and Maude at the beach. For some reason we were out riding around again later during that same week we'd first met them. Just for the hell of it we decided to look for Maude and Claude. We both forgot which small parking lot we had parked in but I remembered their car.

After passing several small lots and pull off areas I spotted their car, accidentally, at a nice sized City park along the lake road maybe 25 miles or more north of the State Park where we always camped.

It turned out to be a nice beachside park with a pavilion, playgrounds, food concession stand, and lifeguard stations. It must have been over the weekend because this beach was packed with sunbathers and swimmers.

By the early 80's many people wore bikinis, even men. Maybe the others weren't as skimpy as ours. We weren't doing anything special but we were wearing our bikinis. We adjusted ours the best we could and wandered around among the crowd just people-watching and maybe showing off a little.

We'd either forgotten Claude's car was parked there or decided we'd never see them, so were just getting some sun. I was figuring they were down the beach someplace naked anyway.

While ordering lunch at the concession stand Claude and Maude walked up. They too wore normal swimsuits. We sat together at a picnic shelter in a grassy area and discussed the fun we'd had a few days ago. Maude wanted fucked again, in simple words! Hell it was fun and it was again okay with Dollie and Claude.

I took advantage of a kinky situation. As Maude ate her corndog, I made nasty comments about how sexy it looked with her sucking on that thing. I told Claude I'd screw Maude if she sucked me like a corndog.

They both said "not right here. But after we get to the beach she might."

After eating and talking we agreed to follow them to one of those roadside pull offs, take the path to the beach, get naked, and fuck in the bushes. We did all of that, plus I was treated like a corndog. Maude did something Dollie can't do, she swallowed almost every drop when I shot down her throat.

While getting my knob job from Maude some naked guy appeared out of the bushes. We weren't hiding as well as we thought! In his cutsie voice he told me he could do a better job on my prick when my friend finished. I thanked him and told the man I preferred females for sex and my friend just took a full load of jazz so there was none left for him.

He then asked Dollie if he could eat her or fuck her. As pleasant as she could be she refused, telling him she preferred having sex with a man! We all about died laughing! The little guy took off!

Claude spread a couple of blankets on the beach up near the bushes, sort of behind a large fallen tree trunk. Maude laid down and I fucked her. Fucking on a beach is great. The female has no cushioning affect. Every stroke gets rammed fully inside her pussy.

With Dollie I could often last for an hour or more. For some reason with strangers I shoot sometimes in minutes. For an old woman, Maude sure could climax repeatedly. About the time she had her next orgasm I ejaculated deep inside her pussy. Maybe I lasted longer. But seemed like only minutes passed.

No one told me and I had no idea how long they were there. When I crawled off old Maude there were several couples watching and clapping. We found out old Maude was also an exhibitionist. She lay there with her legs still wide, then began masturbating.

I'll swear she said "next!"

One of the young guys climbed between Maude's legs and fucked her too!

Again, she lay there saying "next."

But Claude told her that was enough. Yes, those young guys asked Dollie to fuck! I think we sat around, sunbathed, and talked for several hours with several couples, Maude, and Claude, before heading to our vehicles. There may have been some group fondling going on at this time.

As we look back we see a lot of Maude in Dollie's actions now.

NICE OLD PUSSY

Maude, maybe 60 to 65 was the oldest woman I fucked until we met old Ira and his wife Irene at a small nudist park a few years later. Before that it was Hippy Alice, 55.

Dollie's little high school friends and her were my initiation to pussy, as young as 18 when I was 20. It was many years and many skinny young girls before I had a mature woman.

Now we are old and Dollie is the older woman. I'm far from an expert. I've had few women compared to many men. But I've learned that a woman with some meat on her bones and with some age and experience is far better than some skinny young girl.

Never turn down someone's grandma! And if you are the grandma never underestimate your sexiness. We found out that the world is full of lonely sex starved old men.