Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 12

Story Info
Finger fucking in the dunes, game 2.
1.2k words
4.13
7.3k
2
0

Part 12 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FINGER FUCKIN IN THE DUNES Game 2

During most of this group of stories I was driving a 1980 Chevy Malibu two door sedan with a full front bench seat. It was my first tow behind car that I pulled with or motor home. During 1978 and 1979 we had to drive the large RV anyplace we wanted to visit after we were camped because we had no car to tow.

We discovered this little Malibu was great for Dollie's to tit flash because of how low the windows were. Before this I had pick up trucks. Each vehicle is different for flashing.

Around mid 1987 I traded for a small 1987 Ford Escort as my tow behind and work vehicle. I still had that in 1994 when we retired to Florida.

So all through the rest of these 'Tents, trailers, tits, condos, and cunts' stories those cars were what Dollie and I would ride around in, she'd flash from, and occasionally meet playmates. Just thought you might want to know. Newer cars and trucks are nearly useless for showing skin..

-----------------------

No, this story did not take place in the sand dunes. But we were camped near some small dunes that week. After Dollie's boating adventure with that group of fishermen she was ready for more adventures in finger fucking. All we had to do was find a few finger fuckers.

Not nearly as difficult as you may think. Wearing ass showing shorts or a mini skirt, doing some random tit flashing, it's just like fishing. But we are using tits and ass for bait to catch pussy crazy young men. The world is full of them!

And just by chance Dollie was all baited up, hot, and willing. I've always joked to her about finding her fresh fucked so I can fuck her. After being freshly finger fucked way over a dozen times, we were gonna get her finger fucked again on that same day! And sure as hell no matter how many times she's gonna get finger fucked, I'm gonna finger fuck and fuck her when the day is over!

But you still ain't heard it all. When sitting in our car, Dollie was wearing that micro mini skirt that goes up to her waist. Getting in and out often causes double takes by unsuspecting victims. Although this didn't happen often, I did the best I could to arrange it.

Dollie had a nasty way of spreading her legs and smiling at the times some guy was parked or standing nearby. The reactions could be as simple as Dollie saying 'sorry' and putting her legs together. Another brand new game of dip the finger might happen. It could depend on her mood, location, and the reactions of the victim.

Now she was topless with that skirt up to her waist. She was as close to naked as she could get without actually removing her clothes. Looking over at her as I drive drives me crazy.

On the short drive from the pier to our beach destination we talked constantly about her boating masturbation session. These after game talks often piss her off because they keep her hot and flowing. Dollie also knows that at the end of the day she's gonna get fucked while I talk more about the games we played. Damned, that made the sex good and the real reasons for the games!

I was counting all of the men who'd played today and told Dollie we needed to try to set a record we can not beat in the near future. I was calculating and I said eight or ten men total sounds like a good number.

Dollie said "no way!"

I said "just start pumping that wet pussy and listen."

She listened. But didn't pump!

Dollie already knew we were on our way to find at least one more victim.

So I had some explaining to do. "If you masturbate yourself while we are going to the beach, I finger you in the parking lot when we get there, I'll agree that six guys fingered you in the boat. Count that young guy earlier, then one more and it will count as eight. If we cheat and count each twice, that's sixteen finger fucks in one afternoon. We'd only need two more to make the ten men."

This sounds confusing and is why we stopped preplanning our games. Still it's fun to try. Dollie gave me that LOOK and started masturbating. Rather than the beach parking lot which would probably be crowded, I stopped at the local park parking lot along the lake shore first.

As I pulled into the lot Dollie told me it's my turn, spreading her legs and then her pussy lips by hand. I told her she was a good girl. All we need is one more finger fucker, as I worked on that juicy thing. I could feel the orgasms as I joked about getting another man play with her.

You ain't gonna believe this. I had just gotten started fingering her. A young guy, around 20, rolled in beside my car on a motorcycle, staring in the passenger window. I was in an end spot. Thought it was safe and private.

Damned bikers! He'd killed the engine so he could sneak up. We found out he'd seen Dollie's titties as I passed by a corner earlier. He wanted a closer look. He told us this was way more than he expected to see. But he loved it!

My finger was ramming in and out of Dollie's pussy, her legs spread wide. She was yelling that she was cumming and ramming her pussy up to meet my downward thrusts. Fuck him, I wasn't about to stop now and Dollie didn't seem to care if he watched!

The guy removed his helmet and politely asked "ya need any help?"

You ain't gonna believe this either. Dollie said "yes we do."

The young man opened the passenger door, leaned in over Dollie, and as soon as I pulled my fingers out, he dove in with one or two of his own! Crap we got number eight without even trying.

The young biker may have only been around 20 or so but he knew how to work a pussy and a set of titties! He was soon sitting in the car next to Dollie, finger fucking her, working on one tit, then the other. Seems like he may have even sucked on a nipple.

Dollie was yelling that she was having orgasms, so I began working on the left tittie. Me and the biker rubbed and pulled on her ring pierced nipples, as he dipped at least two fingers in and out of that well soaked pussy. Another 30 minutes, or more, of Dollie getting finger fucked and fondled. We thanked him. He thanked us, and we headed for the beach in the car.

Sorry this story still wasn't really in the sand dunes. But we could see Lake Michigan from our car while Dollie got finger fucked.

How and why these things happened, we don't know. I always say Dollie is dressed to play and we have our own kinky angel watching over us.