Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 15

Story Info
Mikey finger fucks in the dunes game 5.
2.2k words
4.43
6.3k
1
0

Part 15 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MIKEY FINGER FUCKS IN THE DUNES Game 5

Summer vacation, July 1984 or 1985. Dollie 42 or 43, her next new partner barely 20. Was this legal?

A beautiful sunny day at camp. We climbed out of the RV bed after a fresh fuck, then it was a quick breakfast. We talked about the past week's wild fantasy games consisting mostly of Dollie getting finger fucked more than she had ever gotten in her life. We were planning the day's adventures with our newest friend Mikey.

It had been several days and we hadn't played any games other than her normal tit flashing games since that wild adventure in lower Wisconsin. We were scheduled to meet Mikey near the concession stand of the main beach and walk to a secluded 'blow out' far down the beach in the low dunes area.

As I always do, I repeatedly questioned Dollie about her really being willing to go through with today's fantasy games.

I kept repeating "a twenty year old kid?"

She'd say "it was his idea and you were fucking me when I was 18 and you were 20."

It just seemed different back then. Making her extra easy and willing, she liked Mikey. He reminded her of those younger guys who first fondled her titties for photo shoots in these same dunes along Lake Michigan several years ago.

I wore one of my tiny stretchy bikinis and Dollie another loose micro mini and very tiny bikini top. The mini was my clue she was gonna go through with today's games. I suggested that after our sloppy morning fuck she needed take a shower and clean that thing out. A clean pussy is a fun pussy.

We walked to the shower house, I was finished and outside waiting for what seemed like forever. I actually went back around to the women's entrance and yelled to see if Dollie was there and okay. Still a longer wait, she came out smiling.

Feeling ornery and showing off in front of a few young guys, she lifted her tiny skirt. I don't think she even saw those young guys there. Many times she will come out of a store, or other place, and not even see me standing near. She looks straight ahead like a horse with blinders.

With her skirt still lifted Dollie said something like "want to smell it to see if I got it clean?"

I laughed and I think the guys answered "yes, can we smell it?"

It shocked her! I think she said "I didn't see anyone else, sorry."

Off to a great start. I can't remember if either of them smelled or touched Dollie's pussy. I do know that the beach house we used was fairly deserted and not many others were around. So I understood why Dollie hadn't expected anyone being near.

By the time we got to the main beach and the concession stand we were late. Our noon appointment was now at least 12:30 or later. Mikey was patiently waiting. He said he was worried that we wouldn't be there but would have waited all day.

Dollie hugged him and asked "you want my pussy that bad?"

Mikey answered "yes, I want to fuck you and play with those pretty titties."

We both made it perfectly clear he could do most anything except fuck Dollie. Mikey understood. Everyone seems to understand. After all, feeling pussy is better than nothing. Giggling, we headed toward the more remote dunes area of the park. Being a week day, it wasn't very busy once we got away from the main beach.

As we reached an area where occasional nudists and topless girls were, we went into our sunbathing mode. My tiny bikini was folded and tucked, my cock and balls hanging out the top. Dollie removed her bikini top and I put it in our little cooler bag.

Mikey seemed shocked but removed his Speedo type suit. For some reason I am always relieved when our new partner has a small prick, as Mikey did. As Dollie had said, it's not so small. Maybe 6", after she wiggled it and it popped up.

Dollie got a little raunchy and too daring, I thought. She said something like "I'll bet it feels good in those young pussys. If I fucked other men, I'd want one like that."

Mikey was begging and hoping by this time to fuck Dollie. I didn't help. I told her to try it and find out. Dollie finally reminded Mikey she doesn't fuck others.

It's maybe a 30 minute walk down the sandy beach to the first of the dunes. Way before we got there everyone was horny. Mikey had been feeling Dollie's titties even before she removed her bikini top. It was obvious Mikey and I were hot and by Dollie's actions she must have been flowing a full stream!

We were soon to find that out as we climbed a small sand dune and went down into the small hollowed out 'blow out' areas. Yes, we interrupted a few other naked men and maybe two gay guys having fun before we found our own play area.

I'd bet Mikey had a few fingers near the bottom of Dollie's pussy by the time we hit the bottom of that 'blow out' hole. Mikey was working it fast. Mikey was getting to Dollie. She was moaning and screaming, telling Mikey she was having orgasm after orgasm. She told Mikey to slow down but he seemed to pump faster.

Yes, Dollie screamed too loud! Looking up out of our little blow out, there were a few young naked men looking down, grinning. Some may have been those we almost walked in on, but there were several more watching from above in a short time.

Mikey didn't stop. I was holding Dollie up, well I was hanging on to her tits and fondling them to steady her. I can't remember what all the other nudists asked.

Mostly "are you okay lady?"

Then after she said "yes."

Things like "can we help?"

Most men returned to their own little hole in the sand, a few came down beside us. I stepped back and invited them to play with Dollie's boobs. Now there were two other nude men plus Mikey and I down in that sand hole. If there were more for awhile, they'd left.

We also remember a few young gals peeking down and giggling at times. For some reason women mostly stayed on the secluded sections of the main beach. Likely because this 'blow out' area was always single men and a few gays. Anyway that's the way it was when we were there.

Back to Mikey and our finger fucking adventure. I remember each of the new guys, our ages, 40's maybe, fondling a tittie and Dollie moaning more and more. Mikey got tired from his continuous fast finger fucking and backed away.

One, or both of those two nudists asked Dollie, maybe me too, if they could play with her pussy. I can't remember if I answered. Dollie was panting and moaning so much she was hard to understand.

It sounded like she said "yes, please make me cum."

They did. One would fondle her tits and rub her nipples as the other worked on her cunt. Then they'd swapped. I'm not sure how long Dollie took all of this finger fucking but her legs got weak and gave out. Both men were holding her by the titties and steadying her with an arm around her waist.

Those 'blow outs' in the dunes are sort of deep bowl shaped. They eased her back, Dollie's back leaning against the side, but still in an upright position. Her legs were spread wide and it was easier to get to her tits and pussy.

Remember she was topless but still wearing a tiny micro mini tucked up to her waist. That ugly tummy scar showed but everyone was concentrating on her boobs and her other gash at this time. It wasn't until after retiring the new scar was really gross.

The two guys must have each taken turns several times. When they finally tired and thanked us, Mikey went after Dollie's pussy again. Yes, again fast and rough.

The strangers started up the side of the sand dune, leaving, but they stopped. Both of the other men tried to tell Mikey to slow down and be gentle. I remember they asked us where we found this wild kid. We'd both said something about finding him at another beach and trying to train him to be gentle with pussys.

It was sexy and funny watching. They pulled Mikey away from Dollie and told Mikey to watch them, learn, and try to do it right. Total strangers, yet so friendly, gentle, and polite, trying to teach a 20 year old kid how to finger fuck a pussy the right way! Yes, they'd actually asked if they could teach him the right way to fuck.

Dollie jumped up and pulled her skirt down. Until then, we hadn't even thought about that possibility. Dollie, I, even Mikey, told them she doesn't fuck others.

I figured if necessary we could scream for help. That's the good thing about those sand dune blowouts. Reasonably private yet lots of people near. Both men understood and were happy that we share what we do. They were amazed I let other men play as I watch.

I was now holding Dollie closely. I asked them if they noticed she loves this too and it's as much her idea as mine. I believe that's when I also reminded them that it was her who told them they could play.

Relaxed again, Dollie was smiling. Mikey was now also hugging Dollie, telling her not to worry. When she smiled at him, Mikey began working on her boobs again. He also slipped a finger in to give her a repeat finger fucking.

Mikey was overpowered as one finger barely penetrated her cunt. Both of the men asked Dollie if they can show this kid the proper way to service a pussy by hand, as they shoved Mikey aside. Dollie giggled and gave her consent.

I don't know what she said. "Okay, please, be my guest," or whatever.

She was smiling, pulled her skirt back up, and leaned back on the steep side of the sand dune. As she spread her legs, she couldn't have made it anymore understandable or inviting.

Again, both naked men with erections rubbing against Dollie's body, took turns masturbating her, fondling her tits, and nipples. To show my approval, I occasionally rubbed an available boob and rubbed her inner thigh, as fingers worked nearby. Mikey also got a few feels in, as the two men took turns for quite some time.

It was funny how they kept telling Mikey to pay close attention so he could do it later. They yelled at him to look closely until he practically had his nose in Dollie's pussy.

For orneriness they'd rub Dollie's fresh juices in Mikey's face, sticking a finger in his mouth. Mikey seemed to like it. I'm sure he was afraid to complain.

I think Dollie held and gently masturbated those men, as their hard cocks rubbed her during the games. She'd told me other times, she tries not to mess with other pricks fearing she might get fucked. She's probably right.

It was obvious Dollie was exhausted from the repeated finger fucking. She was now laying back like a limp doll against the sand dune. Her new partners finished up telling us they had to leave.

Both demanded that Mikey spend at least ten minutes giving Dollie a slow gentle masturbation, and he'd better finish by licking it clean. As they started to leave, Dollie hugged them both, mashing her titties into their chests and squeezing their pricks.

I almost forgot. Dollie's noises attracted others again. We had a small audience most of the time, with more offers to help. Nudist voyeurs were clapping, yelling, and encouraging those playing to continue and do other kinky things.

The two men decided to stay and watch Mikey. When Mikey's ten minute fingerfuck was over they reminded Mikey he had to lick Dollie's pussy clean. I'm no expert but I believe young Mikey did good!

We all climbed out of the blow out. Mikey, Dollie, and I and walked back down the beach to the main swimming area, dressing maybe half way back. As we walked, we laughed and talked about the day's events. Mikey couldn't stop thanking us both.

Dollie made another date with Mikey for a few days later. We walked Mikey to his car in the main lot. It was nearly dark by then. Mikey tossed a bomb, as he was ready to leave.

"Can I bring Joe next time? He's 22 and my best friend."

We told Mikey we had to think this over. Meet us at X restaurant in town tomorrow for lunch, maybe bring Joe, and we'll see how things work out. Meeting another young guy in a restaurant would be safer than on a secluded beach.

Now you see how things just happen!