Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 18

Story Info
Stripclub, two horny kids, and us. Game 8.
1.7k words
4.18
7.2k
2
0

Part 18 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stripclub, two horny kids, and us. Game 8

Here's the Mexican's plan. As we sat in their diner eating, the two owners, 60 plus, suggested where we go to continue our games. But first they bribed us. Show us your titties and we'll tell ya. Since Dollie's boobs were almost fully exposed and they'd already got a look, this part was easy.

"Across town there is a strip club we sometimes go to for fun because we don't have women of our own. For $10 I can spend an hour or more in a tiny room with one of those young strippers doing anything I want except doing IT. That's extra, the older guy said."

The boys asked the men "what's IT?"

The other went on to say "you know, fucking. You can probably all go in a room for $10 without a girl because you have your own."

One Mexican said "Just sit and order some drinks then wait until a girl makes you an offer. If they don't just ask."

Dollie and I told them we'd been going to strip clubs for over 25 years letting men fondle Dollie's tits. But we never went in those 'lap dance' rooms or shared her pussy in any way.

The Mexicans said "yea that's what they are, Lap dance rooms."

The kids, Slim and Joe, said they knew about the place but were too young before and too embarrassed now. Together we all agreed it sounds like a plan. We can rent one room and all four go in to play with Dollie. Even Dollie liked the privacy idea.

After all, we've always fooled around right out in public, worried about cops and other trouble. We've got nothing to loose. At least we can watch some young strippers, drink beer, and watch those young guys get embarrassed.

We finished our meals, Dollie 'accidentally' flashed her spread pussy to the diner owners as she slid out from the booth. Actually she had no choice, as the two Mexicans stared.

We paid, thanked them, and headed for the parking lot. Both old Mexicans said they wished they could go with us to the strip club. I promised we'd eat there again and tell them how it turned out.

The truck next to my car belonged to Joe. Since he knew where the strip joint was, I followed him there. Must have been 2:00 o'clock or so by then. Very few cars in the club parking lot. But some neon lights were flashing. It was open. Most likely the working girls, owner, or bar tenders.

From what I remember there were half dozen old guys yelling at a skinny stripper, two more scantily clad, serving drinks and teasing the old guys. Maybe the manager or bartender was behind a counter.

It was dark, smoky, and smelly inside. As we often saw in Illinois, all the girls looked 16 years old. According to them they were 21 to 25. All but one was built a lot like Slim, only with little titties.

We ordered bottle beer and watched the tiny tittied dancer take off everything except pasties and a G-string, typical strip club. We got our drinks and I told everyone to just sip and make them last. Don't want anyone drinking enough to get drunk.

The boys were scooted close to Dollie. They had her tits out before they got their beer. I told them they can't do that in here.

The barmaid said "yes they can."

One waitress/stripper cuddled up next to Slim and then Joe, sort of spending a little time with each. The guys would feel her tittie with a free hand and Dollie's with the other.

Again I told the boys they can't touch the working girls. Again the girl told us it's okay! Normally a stripper's body is off limits but they told us not there unless they say so. I remember the gal even leaned over Dollie's back and rubbed Dollie's boobies. I liked this place!

As all this was happening, the other stripper/waitress with decent titties was flirting with me. She soon sat on my lap, grinding her G-string covered cunt into my erection.

Seems like she said something like "those lucky boys got the hooker so I guess you're stuck with me." Something like that.

Dollie, slightly upset for being called a whore, told everyone in the bar "that's my husband's cock you are sitting on."

The gal started to get up. I held her down and told her she was just fine.

The gal said "will your wife get mad if you play with my titties."

I grabbed them, saying "let's find out!"

Some where in the midst of Dollie getting her titties and pussy rubbed and me getting my prick smashed, the girl asked if I'd like to go back to a special play room. Everything to me is in dollars.

So naturally I asked "how much?"

The girl on my lap with the nice tits said $20 for a lap dance, $25 if I give you a quick oral. Hell I was already getting a lap dance. I told her that we came there because we heard it was $10. She said maybe $10 each, but no cock sucking for that.

I told them we need a private room where our young friends can play with my wife's tits and pussy.

Both girls shouted loud enough for everyone in the club to hear, "boss don't allow no fucking in here."

Dollie replied, equally as loud" I don't allow any fucking either!"

So the two girls said they need to get this straight. "Just what do you guys want?"

Together we explained. "We need a private room for me, my wife, and her two boy friends so I can watch them fondle her boobs and finger her. Maybe for an hour or so. I might even help them."

"Let me check with the boss," the girls said.

Both went up to the bar and began whispering. We had to keep chasing old men away from our table.

I'd tell them "my wife don't want old guys, she wants young virgins."

A few minutes later both girls and the male bartender, around 40, came to our table. All of this time Joe and Slim had been rubbing Dollie's crotch and nipples, along with squeezing her boobs. Dollie was hot!

Remember there were half dozen, maybe more, old men watching. I don't even think there was a stripper on stage at this time. No one was watching anyway.

The manager/bartender told us he is the boss and he makes the rules. There will be no fucking his girl's in his rooms. He then asked who told you it's only $10 each for a play room. I told him the two guys running the Mexican restaurant across town.

The manager said he remembers those guys. They come in a few times a year and ask for one black or Spanish girl. Just one girl for both of them, $10 each. The girls always say the old guys are fun and friendly and they only play around.

I said "yep sounds like them."

The owner said "Okay, for $10 each the boys can do anything they want with the blonde all day if they want to. You and her get in free. But Misty here has to be there to keep an eye on things."

Misty was the gal with nice tits who'd sat on my lap. I told him it sounded fair and he don't have to worry about anyone getting fucked. But my wife will get finger fucked a lot, I'm sure. That's why we are here.

Lots of giggles and everyone agreed. Joe handed the manager $10. Slim said he only had $6 or $7 dollars. Joe loaned Slim a few more dollars but was still maybe a dollar or two short. They looked at me.

I told them "I ain't paying so you kids can fuck around with my wife!"

An old geezer paid the rest and told us to have fun. I would have gladly paid.

We did have fun! They each took turns fingering and fondling Dollie in that little room. Misty got bored watching almost right away. She was giving me a lap dance and rubbing her firm little titties in my face. It wasn't long before Misty had my cock out of my shorts playing with it. It might have slipped out.

"Ten dollars and I'll suck that big thing," Misty repeated.

I answered "I ain't paying anyone $10 to suck my cock when Dollie will do it free."

Misty went down on me. But she didn't do it for long. Misty would leave and one of the other skinny girls would come in to watch awhile.

All total, I got lap danced, my pecker rubbed and sucked, and I fondled all three strippers over several hours as Dollie got her tits rubbed, sucked, and her pussy fingered. Even though we were the ones who had fun, the manager thanked us and invited us back. Slim and Joe thanked us and left.

We don't like owing anyone anything. The old geezer who paid the couple dollars the boys didn't have was still sitting at a tiny table with a couple other old geezers. Dollie walked over, slipped her almost bare boobs out, bent over, and smashed them into the geezer's face.

Dollie said each boob should be worth one of those dollars you paid. The old geezer, the other two at the table, and several more within hearing Dollie tossed dollars on the table, asking what do we get to see for that?

First off, I'm sure when she bent over old geezer number one that several old geezers behind her got a Daleshot. The word Daleshot was not invented until we retired but bending over accidentally to cause one was!

You haven't lived until you've gotten a Daleshot! Dollie in her ornery way, made sure everyone who donated money, and more, got a Daleshot. Dollie left the money. We either had another beer or a soda, relaxed, then left. Time for supper!

(Daleshot --A pantiless woman bending over to expose her spread pussy to those behind her. She may be naked, wearing a skirt, or narrow crotched shorts)

Nearly every story creates another story.