Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 19

Story Info
Supper at the Mexican Restaurant. Game 9.
954 words
4
5.5k
2
0

Part 19 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Supper at the Mexican Restaurant. Game 9

We invited Joe and Slim back to the Mexican restaurant for supper. Yes, we eat supper in the evening. Dinner time is around noon and I take my lunch to work. Look in the Bible. Those old dudes weren't eating their last Dinner.

We knew the boys didn't have any money and had worked up an appetite. Also while fresh on our minds we could tell the Mexican diner owners about our afternoon and thank them again for sending us to the Strip Club.

This was pre-cell phone and before surveillance cameras in strip joints, restaurants, and street corners. Back at the Mexican restaurant Joe called his friend Mikey to see when he could meet us again, and tell him about their great afternoon. Remember public pay phones? Whatever reason he couldn't meet earlier Mikey was free now. Mikey was coming to the Mexican restaurant to eat with us.

Slim sat in the booth first. Then Dollie and Joe sat on the outside. Just like earlier, I sat opposite them. As the two diner owners walked up to take our order, they were staring at Dollie's partially spread pussy. She no longer tried to hide it.

Joe, Slim, Dollie, and I were telling the 60 plus year old Mexican restaurateurs our story while Dollie was getting her boobs fondled again by the boys. Never before had Dollie gotten this much action! Amazingly she was loving it and encouraged it to continue throughout the day.

We were waiting for Mikey before ordering. Those diner owners were taking turns watching the door for customers and keeping an eye on the few other customers on the other side of the room, behind a low wall down the center.

The Mexican guys were also keeping an eye on Dollie's slightly spread cunt! Dollie had tugged her skirt down to her pubic area but her cunt was still showing.

When one of the boys reached down to play Dollie told them "no, not here."

When customers came into the diner, she put her knees together. We were still waiting for Mikey and telling about the Strip Club. The two big Mexican dudes hinted they'd like to play with Dollie's titties some.

I told Joe to get up and trade places with Dollie, or sit next to me. Sitting with her legs now at the end of the bench, Dollie's skirt was nearly waist high, her pussy spread, and both tits hanging out.

Each of the owners grabbed a tittie. One would feel a tittie as the other ran to the counter to wait on the few people who came in, then trade places. There was still a cook in the back. All of this in a short time and hidden by the high backed booths.

Mikey arrived, Dollie scooted to the center again, as Mikey sat next to her. We ordered supper, telling Mikey that Dollie is buying to show her thanks. Mikey stared at Dollie's tits and asked for details about the Strip Club.

We told our story again. Interrupting often, Mikey wanted to know when he can go there with us. I told him next year Mikey, you're under age. Mikey begged to meet back at the park soon. Of course so did Slim and Joe. We had a problem. Three young guys all wanting to finger fuck Dollie, her saying maybe!

---------------

THREE'S TOO MANY!

--Here was our next plan. We had no plan! So we talked as we ate. Right in front of all of those guys I told Dollie we needed to give her pussy a break and talk this over. Dollie agreed she overdid it but everyone was so gentle. Of course those kids loved hearing that the being gentle part made her happy.

Dollie said she was game to do it again but it had to be someplace safe. Dollie kept repeating about returning with the boys to the Strip Club because it was fun and safe. I'd remind her that Mikey couldn't get in because he is barely 20 and three boys at once is too dangerous anyplace else.

The two big old 60 year old plus Mexican guys reminded us they are both over 21. Was that a hint? Again the boys said they would be gentle and stop anytime Dollie asked. They often mentioned the Dunes.

We ate, paid, and left after Dollie got hugged and squeezed by all three in the parking lot. For some reason it was agreed we'd meet Mikey alone there at the restaurant in a few days to discuss games.

In the mean time we went back to camp, fucked a lot, and talked about too much finger fucking. Dollie would tell me it didn't hurt and she really had fun all day.

I said "we'll meet those guys again if you really want to."

As we fucked she asked "does it feel any different?"

I told her "of course not. It's snug and juicy."

Dollie giggled and said something like "see no one wore it out yet."

She admitted the change from old guys to those young kids was more exciting than she expected.

Of course I had to keep trying to get her to do what I really wanted her to do. "Which one are you going to fuck?"

I'd get the LOOK and "No one. You should be happy I let strangers finger me and play with my tits."

I'd say "ya but you're lovin it too."

We'd go through our discussion over and over about who was loving our games more. At this time we had no idea what would happen next, if anything. I was missing walking the beach nude and relaxing.