Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 20

Story Info
Three wasn't enough Game 10.
1.1k words
4.33
5k
1
0

Part 20 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THREE WASN'T ENOUGH Game 10

We did spend some time at the beach. A few days later we were to meet Mikey at the Mexican restaurant again for breakfast. The plan was maybe we could get together later that day to fool around someplace safe with Mikey, Joe, or Slim, but not all of them.

I didn't like the idea of that many young guys together, knowing Dollie didn't want to be fucked. But at the same time I was amazed Dollie was willing to meet any of them again.

Mikey must have been anxious. His truck was already in the parking lot. But he surprised us again. Slim was with him. We didn't mind that. But we were only planning on talking to Mikey!

From across the parking lot I spotted Joe's truck too. Still okay since we'd planned on someday meeting all three, a few at a time. But, Joe wasn't alone. Another aged 20 something man was walking with Joe, headed our way. Joe introduced us to 22 year old Al. Me around 45, Dollie 43, and now four young men!

It ain't gonna happen! They were ignoring our warnings of meeting one or two at a time then continued to tell others and bring them. Dangerous in so many ways. Dollie also told them no way. It's just not safe with so many. As we discussed today's wild adventures even the two older Mexicans told us not to do it.

Dollie was once again wearing a tiny mini and a tit poppin bikini top this time. Little Al was getting his eyes full of titties and pussy as Dollie slipped across the bench at one of those cold plastic booths.

Seems like Dollie was on the inside seat against the wall, as I was, across from her. Two young guys on each side next. New guy Al was on the outer end with Mikey next to Dollie.

I saw Mikey's arm drop. It didn't take much to figure out Mikey had one hand on Dollie's crotch, the other on a tit. Al reached across Mikey and started working the other boob.

Our Mexican diner owners came and took our orders, grinning. They mentioned that there were way too many guys with us and we needed to be very careful in there. Seems like they mentioned going to the Strip Club if we were gonna play with a crowd. I said the same thing and the playing stopped. Mikey reminded us he can't get in. He said he'd tried a few days ago.

At least we were safe while eating with the two big Mexicans there. We had breakfast and got introduced to Al. He pretty much knew all about Dollie and her love of finger fucking and having her tits played with.

One of the old diner owners then suggested the large parking lot down the road at the State Park. If we go to one corner near the picnic area it is usually not crowded during the week, yet safer than parking down some of those side roads in the park.

Good plan and nearby. I played dumb and asked directions. They didn't know we were camped in the park campground. I added that I will park our car in a safe place and you guys come one at a time to mess around. Just be sure it's only one at a time.

Dollie suggested two men would be fine and fun together. After all, she has two tits and a pussy. Al, Joe, Mikey, and Slim liked Dollie's idea.

I asked, "just how long do each of you guys expect to play?"

We agreed on each getting up to 15 minutes finger fucking. And while one fingers another can play with Dollie's tits. We talked about the time limit for awhile. Dollie said that 15 minutes was too much because it would end up 30 minutes when they traded places. But we out voted her and 15 minutes it would be.

The 60 plus year old Mexican restaurant owners asked if they could have a turn if they arrive one at a time.

Before I could speak Dollie said something like "Yes."

I told everyone we'd meet at the parking lot around noon. I also stuck to just one guy at a time for up to 15 minutes total. Now Dollie liked that plan better. Maybe the two Mexican diner owners should wait until 1:30 or so. Sounded like a better plan.

Dollie was grinning ear to ear. One of the boys rode with us in our car and the others followed. It had to have been Al or Slim in our car. The other two had their own trucks.

Who ever it was got a head start. Dollie's skirt was above her waist, her tiny bikini top mostly off, and she was being masturbated, as we took the short ride to the Park. At the Ranger station, she had to get decent. But in seconds the young man with us was working that pussy again.

Keep in mind we were in a maroon 1980 Malibu 2-door with a full bench seat. Handy for three people up front. I parked in a reasonably safe place, nearly alone in the large parking lot.

After all we were gonna stay in the car. Joe and Mikey pulled up on each side. I yelled for them to park across the lot and watch for the guy with us to get out. That's the signal to come get him and drop off the next player. A regular assembly line!

The first man got a bonus because we didn't start timing his masturbation session until the two trucks left. Lucky boy, must have gotten nearly 30 minutes from the time we left the restaurant. I helped keep Dollie's juices flowing by working on an unused tittie or nipple.

None of this is precise. I'm thinking maybe after the third young guy, one of the big Mexicans pulled up beside my car. He didn't know the rules. He stood watching the man finish up. He may have reached across feeling a boob.

Then it was his turn in our car. After the big guy's 10 to 15 minutes, he left. I'm sure it took the 15 minutes the next guy spent finger fucking for the second Mexican to get there. That worked out great.

The second big Mexican played maybe 15 minutes. I can't remember if he was last or another young guy still took a turn. Hell some may have taken seconds. Dollie and I both lost track. She said her pussy was very wet but not hurting. She did complain her boobies were sore.

Yep, Dollie got finger fucked by six guys that afternoon and loved it, not counting the restaurant quickies. All together that week was the most Dollie got finger fucked for years.

She never came close to breaking those records until we started attending those clothing optional bike campouts after retiring. Even then it was close but not quite.