Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 23

Story Info
Stripper's Surprise. Game 13.
818 words
3.5
8.1k
2
0

Part 23 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stripper's Surprise. Game 13

It's not often when a 43 year old woman dressed like a hooker walks in a strip club with a 45 year old man and three 22 year old boys. Especially when they know the man is her husband of many years and a couple of those kids look like minors.

A quick I.D. check and we were seated. I ordered beer for everyone in our group and reminded them to make it last. Don't want to be stopped and explaining anything to cops with Dollie lookin like that.

Even hookers usually cover part of their tits and ass while they stand on the corner. Dollie was hardly covered. As Dollie walked into that bar room with two kids on one side and me with another on the other side, all eyes were on her. We'd only been in there once earlier in the week. But already the strippers, bartender/owner and a few scudsy old guys called her by name.

It's always been neat that Dollie's name sounds like a stage name for a stripper. Perhaps that's why I got all my perverted game ideas. But today wasn't really my idea. It was Dollie's and her new baby faced lovers' ideas. She was enjoying these young play toys for a change.

The manager and one of the cute strippers walked over to where we were seated and welcomed us back. They both said our room was ready. That sounded strange. Yes, the boys had paid.

We drank our beers, watched a couple of strippers do their act, and Dollie flirted with a few old men. As they stared and drooled she whipped around, spread her legs, and asked them if this was what they wanted to see. Not as good as a Daleshot but she was still showing pink! Even strippers don't show their spread twat or their nipples.

Of course those little gals didn't have tits like Dollie's either. Guys had been throwing dollar bills on stage for the strippers. Several walked over and tossed dollars on our table. We left it as a tip.

I'm only guessing. We arrived at the strip club parking lot around 2PM. Didn't get inside till nearly 3PM. Drank, watched girls do their strip acts, talked, and Dollie teased. Must have been 4PM by the time we went in the room.

Three young guys, me, Dollie and one or more strippers at times in the room. Club rules were that an employee has to be in the room.

Believe me, those rooms are smaller than a doctor's examining room. Yes, it was cozy. I'll skip the details and just say Dollie got more strange finger fucking than most women get in their lives. Hell some don't even get it from their own boyfriends and husbands.

Young boys are full of energy and these boys put a lot of energy into making Dollie's pussy juicy! Once again, before the end of the day she was complaining more about sore tits than a sore pussy!

It's a fact that many strippers are also lesbians. The same girl that sucked my dick last time finger fucked Dollie then sucked my dick again, for free! Yes, she'd asked for money again. But my throbbing cock was just too tempting for that bitch. She just told us not to tell her boss. Again saved by no video cameras.

Guessing again. Must have been well after 6PM, maybe 7PM, when we staggered out of that small room. I snuck a $10 bill to Dollie. I told her to give it to the bartender. We all thanked the owner/bartender and she handed the $10 to him, thanking him for a great afternoon.

He took me aside and asked if Dollie fucked any of those young men. I said no she never fucks anyone else. He said he heard that she lets others finger her and play with her boobs.

I said "that's right. That's what happened the last couple of hours or more."

The owner/bartender said WOW and things like that. He told me I was quite a man to watch others do that to such a beautiful wife. I thanked him and said you should have come in and joined us.

He smiled and said "next time."

Mikey must have gotten tired or bored in the parking lot. He was long gone. Dollie hugged her young friends and we headed back to the RV.

We talked all the way back about others fingering her, then talked more as I finger fucked and fucked her as long as I could last. Felt great to me! I told Dollie if we ever go to the strip club again don't be surprised if the owner joins you for a finger fucking. Again, she smiled and said something positive.

Our vacation was coming to an end. One more day at the beach tomorrow then we'd head home.