Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 27

Story Info
Thanking the Mexican Cooks. Game 17.
1.8k words
4
6.3k
3

Part 27 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanking the Mexican cooks. Game 17 Ch27

Perhaps it was spring 1985 now. Again we camped at the State Park camp ground with our motor home. We'd made plans to eat at the Mexican restaurant and visit the strip club again. Other than that we found out the best plans are to not make plans.

We took pride in thanking people who had been good to us. Hank and Helen had told us they remembered the two Mexican restaurant owners and how polite they were the few times they stopped in at the strip club. Had it not been for them we'd never met Hank and Helen or played more games with those young boys. Dollie agreed we had to thank those old guys working at the diner. We'd invite them to a play room at the strip club!

They'd already finger fucked Dollie last summer at the State Park so it really wasn't anything new. But that was the best way we knew to thank them. We'd met and played with Hank and Helen off and on for much of that first summer and into the next spring.

We'd also eaten at the diner other times showing the old guys only brief pussy shots . We were learning not to be so daring in public. Dollie liked the plan. Once again, I'd caught Dollie in a wild mood while camped at the RV park near the Mexican diner.

Dollie agreed it was payback time. Of course I had to repeatedly asked her because it always surprised me when she said yes when it came to getting finger fucked. When we asked those two Mexican restaurant owners, YES, were their answers also, to meet at the strip club. A date was set.

We arrived at least an hour early at the strip club. We'd already explained our game plan with Hank and Helen. By luck Helen had free time and would be there as another surprise to the two older men.

Right on time, two big old Mexicans showed up, grinning from ear to ear. They also knew the plan, but not all of it! We loved surprises and learned to surprise others. Like random flashing, it's that surprise that makes it fun.

We had a drink and talked, mostly about finger fucking Dollie back in one of those little lap dance rooms. She assured them they'd both get all the time they needed this time.

A year ago, in the Park parking lot, each got less than 15 minutes while sitting in our car. Laying on a bed with bright lights with no cops to worry about would be much better.

As far as lighting, customers had many choices. Very dim, almost dark, medium, even colored lights, to almost operating room spot lights. I always chose the brighter lights, as we did this time.

Yes, I loved exposing that pussy to others. It became a lifelong addiction. Until joining some porn sites I was afraid I was sick and different. Now we know I'm almost normal.It also helps that Dollie loves letting men spread her pussy to look inside it too.

Both guys asked the barmaid what this room was gonna cost them. We told them it was already taken care of. Actually they didn't know it but it was free.

Seems like I did tip the girls something. Yes, one or two girls occasionally joined us, mostly because those were Hanks regular rules. Dollie, semi clad in only another micro mini and skimpy top, led the way. I motioned for both old guys to go next, I followed.

In no time they had Dollie's top off and her skirt again waist high. Both men were working on a tittie even before Dollie laid on the bed in the center of the small room. These reminded us of a doctor's exam room and the small adjustable table thing patience lie on. I don't think these adjusted though.

Dollie laid down. Quicker than you read this last part one of the old guys had her legs spread and was finger fucking Dollie. None of this was timed and it's been very long ago. We do know the first Mexican took his time and enjoyed what he was doing, as the other worked on Dollie's titties.

Occasionally I helped with tittie squeezing and gentle nipple torture just to show I approved. Nipple torture because rubbing and tugging on them always caused Dollie many orgasms and uncontrollable quivering.

Mexican number two immediately inserted fingers and continued almost without skipping a beat, as number one joined me in booby manipulation. Occasionally one of the little strippers would look in the door, sometimes come in and rub a tittie if available, smile then leave.

An hour maybe, Hank walked in asking if things were okay and if we needed anything. The Mexican guys had swapped back and forth for over an hour by now. One of the tiny little strippers sometimes dipped a tiny finger in and out of Dollie's wet pussy, along with rubbing Dollie's nipples. Dollie often told me she didn't want other women touching her, but never complained when it happened.

By her looks of joy and squeals of delight I'm sure Dollie needed nothing when asked.

I told Hank, being as ornery as I could sound, "I think she needs your help reaching a climax."

At this time the door to the tiny play room was wide open to the sounds and views of the few people in back of the tavern. There wasn't much room left in there considering a stripper was standing there, along with me, two big Mexicans, the table/bed in the center with Dollie spread wide and panting like a marathon runner.

Yet Hank squeezed in as the men scooted to the sides of the room. Already over an hour of steady masturbation and Dollie was about to get a Hank treatment.

The Hank treatment began. I pulled the door shut to muffle Dollie's even louder screams of joy, panting, and notifications of her climaxes. Yes, we all knew Dollie was having fun. All the more reason to keep pounding away on that hot pussy.

Both Hank and Helen had deep authoritative voices that scared little puppies and old men. Hank was pumping away in Dollie's pussy complaining to her how hot and juicy it was. Someone was rubbing her nipples and tits, not helping a bit.

Hank was telling Dollie "stop cumming bitch or I'll have to go faster."

Dollie was telling Hank she is sorry but "I'm cumming more now."

This went on for maybe 10 minutes. Dollie yelling she's cumming, Hank calling her names and telling her to stop doing that. We both knew it was all part of Hank's game and it only made Dollie climax and yell even more. Who knows how long Dollie had been getting a steady masturbation by those three, plus a quickie by the young stripper.

The door opened to the play room and in walked Helen. Helen was looking sexy. Obviously those weren't here house selling clothes!

Equally as kinky and deep voiced as Hank she said things like "WTF is going on here?" Then she apologized for being late.

Helen also wanted to know "what is my husband doing finger fucking that woman?"

I think those two big Mexicans were scared to death. Helen told Hank to get the hell out of the way. Helen replaced Hank finger fucking Dollie. Dollie didn't seem to mind. Maybe she didn't even realize it was Helen. It wasn't until we left to have a drink that I realized Hank was no longer in the play room. He did have a bar to run.

Dollie was still moaning and yelling about cumming. Helen told the Mexicans to get their asses over here and help keep this woman's pussy wet. They were working on Dollie's tits again.

Dollie was nearly crying but begging for more, holding the Mexicans by the arms or waist tightly. Helen had a fist deep in Dollie's pussy ramming it in and out hard. She worked on Dollie's hot cunt maybe another ten minutes that way.

As Helen pulled her hand out of Dollies wet hole she looked at the little stripper and told her "get over here ya little slut and lick this pussy clean."

The girl immediately bent over and started licking and sucking Dollie's flowing cunt. Helen grabbed the girls' G-string and ripped it off. I believe most of us men were staring at that little spread pussy then.

Helen asked her several times "how's it taste bitch?"

The gal would answer something like '"great or delicious."

The girl stopped several times to get up. Helen slapped her little ass and told her she wasn't finished. Then Helen told me I needed to finger that Whore's tight little dry pussy while she was bent over. I did but it wasn't dry! Seems like the two Mexicans continued working on Dollie's tits and watching us.

Again I have no idea what exactly was spoken or how long that poor girl licked Dollie's wet pussy. Or how long I fingered the girl for that matter.

Sometime after all of this madness we went out and had a drink, or maybe two. We all watched a few strippers and listened to the two Mexicans thanking us repeatedly for a great afternoon.

When they got up to leave, Helen told them "get your fat asses back in that playroom. You ain't done yet. Nobody has made me happy yet."

On the way to the back where the play rooms were, Helen was rubbing one of the Mexican's crotch and asking him if he knew how to make her happy. Seems like he told Helen he can't get a hard on anymore. Helen told him she could see that. Then she asked him if they could make her pussy feel as good as they did Doliie's.

Back to the playroom, each Mexican finger fucked Helen. Hank returned and finger fucked Dollie. I finger fucked a different stripper. Eventually Dollie got fingered by me and the two Mexicans again.

It got confusing but there was a lot of finger fucking going on. It was getting late. I wanted to get the car hooked up to the motor home before dark so we could leave at a reasonable time the next morning. As much as we hated it, we said our goodbyes and left.

I'd say those two Mexican restaurant owners got thanked enough. When we saw them later that year they couldn't stop thanking us or talking about it. I don't remember Dollie showing her pussy or wearing tops quite so low when we ate there again. She was learning to be good!

We did meet some of Dollie's little boyfriends a few times around the summer of 1986, so hurry back.