Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 29

Story Info
HOOKED ON FINGERING #2 Game 19.
2.5k words
3.5
10.7k
1
0

Part 29 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HOOKED ON FINGERING #2 Game 19 Ch29

TOGETHER IN THE STRIP CLUB PLAYROOM WITH AL, SLIM, JOE, AND MIKEY.

Sunday---These were the plans. Play our games with all four kids together. Some kind of city rules. No liquor till after Noon or something like that on Sundays, the only day all four kids were off work.

Dollie had played with them all, but in smaller groups of one or two, and all four one at a time two years ago. Could she handle four sex crazed young boys at once? This was one of those times when fucking would have been fun. But fucking wasn't allowed in the play room anyway.

Summer 86 or 87, I still drove the Malibu. It was only a few days after the above game with Mikey. Mikey told his three friends all of the details about his adventures with Dollie and Helen at the strip club.

Let's just say we were 46 and 44 Dollie to keep it simple. Mikey around 22 and the other three boys 24 by now. Figure that Hank and Helen would have been 44. A couple years either way is not important. Just showing we were nearly twice as old as the four kids.

Before, and mostly since, partners were the same age and as much as 20 or more years older than us. I felt more comfortable with the older age group.

Of course, as time goes by, we are usually the oldest now. What's important here is Dollie was lovin getting lovin from kids half her age. And Dollie was lovin getting lovin by small groups all at the same time. Got it straight?

Four boys, Dollie, I, and who knows how many others, were going to meet in one of those examining room sized play rooms at the strip club. Odds are Hank, maybe Helen, and one or more young strippers will be in and out of the room watching and helping.

Dollie was hot just thinking about it. I was worried and afraid. These multiple young partners were thrilling Dollie more than either of us could have ever imagined. Now it was relatively safe in those private rooms.

These games with a woman I had to beg and tease for years just to show her naked body. Dollie went from showing her slit to showing her wide spread cunt. After she got the first taste of finger fucking she was hooked. Well, it wasn't a taste until much later. Sort of pokes!

Again, the time had come. This time we waited in the strip club parking lot to meet our young friends from two years ago. Yes, two years had passed.

The boys actually looked like young men now. We no longer felt cheap and nasty with Mikey, which bugged us when he was only 20. Still, with older kids of our own , it was a strange thought so we tried not to think about it.

After all, it was their ideas and we were doing worse things at that age. Our plan was to refresh the boys about the no-fuck and no-penetration rules. They all agreed, as before.

We were a little surprised that all four boys actually showed up. They were looking like a small gang. We hesitated and I questioned Dollie about going through with this. She was right, we'd been with them before and we'd be inside with friends this time.

By the time the boys finished hugging and squeezing Dollie and her parts, we'd wasted a good half hour. Her tits were already red from tight squeezes and her pussy wet from a few rubs and pats up her skirt. Like many other afternoons, had we left then the afternoon would have been one to write home about.

But who do you write about things like this? Of course, other perverts! Guess it wasn't such a waste of time.

We must have made a heck of a scene, a middle aged man, a middle aged woman dressed like a common whore, and four young boys who needed their I.D.'s double checked because of how young they looked.

By now we thought we were at Cheers. Hello Dolly was normal whenever we walked inside. The kids weren't there to drink. Seems like Dollie and I had a beer and the boys a quick soda. They were more interested in convincing the waitress they were each going to pay $10 and spend a few hours in one of those play rooms with this blonde woman.

New girl, she wanted $20 apiece, including Dollie and I. I politely explained we'd been here before and we didn't want a girl or a lap dance. We just wanted one stinkin room and the manager.

Somehow we had missed Hank when we came in. He was back stage, maybe taking a leak, or busy. Hank to the rescue. The girl, only doing her job, was trying to tell Hank we didn't want any girls and we weren't paying no $120 dollars.

I said "we could go to the Holiday Inn for $35."

Hank laughed and did what Hank always does when he sees us, Dollie. He grabbed her titties, lifted them out of her blouse and fondled them. Of course being Hank, he left those titties hanging free. Hank said charge the boys each $10 and my friends are free. Dollie is going to be their entertainment as long as it takes.

The kids paid as quickly as they could, gulped their sodas down, and asked which room? I told them to start without us. They looked goofy at me but went in a room. Can you even imagine what young kids are talking about at a time like this? Or during every waking minute until it happens? Hell they're probably still talkin!

Hank told the new girl to go with us. Watch until we were finished, if it takes all night. He told her she has a lot to learn. I'll swear Hank winked at me!

But I had my own plans. "No Hank, keep all the girls and everyone else out, including you, for at least an hour. I don't want the boys distracted away from Dollie."

Then Dollie and I went in to join the boys. I instructed two to stand on each side of the little raised bed thing. One of you kids finger fuck Dollie, one play with each boob, and the other be the nipple man, keeping her hot and juicy. Make up your own rules about how long you play and who goes next. Just don't fight over it. You've got all day. (Pretty close to those words)

Dollie seemed to have little to say during most of those games, other than panting and letting everyone know she was cumming a lot.

This time she said she has only a few rules, "Don't hurt me. Don't fuck me. Take all the time you need and make me feel good."

At this time, before the spider bite surgery years later, Dollie's tits were large enough for two grown men to fondle each if they weren't hoggish. By then her pussy was also stretched big enough to get a fist my size up to the wrist. Kids, surgery, weight gain, and lots of masturbation did this. Still, she was lookin good at this time.

Even though she now had a tummy from the weak tissue after surgeries, laying flat it looked nice. She was also wearing some kind of a beige panty girdle garter thing to hide her awful scar. But it didn't hide anything else!

Some of the kids complained when she said they had to take off their clothes too. But Dollie forced them. She said anyone who don't get naked can't play. I had no idea why she made that rule.

I'm thinking all of us males wore shorts and T-shirts, or tank tops. No one wanted to be first so Dollie told me to show them how to undress. I only wore shorts and a tank top. I was naked in no time.

Finally all four were naked, 5" to 6" erections aiming upward, and Dollie was giggling. She'd gently stroke each one now and then as they played their games with her. I sat on a stool in the corner to watch, sometimes masturbating slowly.

By her early 40's Dollie was taking all the masturbation she could get and never complained about it hurting. Rarely did someone have to give it a break or use Vaseline or KY jelly.

All four boys did a fine job making Dollie squirm and scream. I remember reminding the kids they could ram their fist all the way up Dollie's cunt. Everyone including me had smaller hands. I believe they all tried masturbating her this way some.

They'd complained about not getting their turn, someone taking too long, or getting in their way. But with four young horny boys, things went fairly smooth. Like always, I fondled a tittie or pinched a nipple now and then to show my approval.

This was my signal that I was enjoying the show and Dollie could continue. She'd smile and blow me an occasional kiss.

Seems like a few times after I squeezed a tit or rubbed her thigh she'd tell the boys "that's Denny's signal for you guys to keep having fun."

Whoever was dipping his fingers usually picked up the pace awhile.

There was a knock at the door and a girl's voice. "It's been way over an hour. Can I come in?"

I believe we were all surprised an hour passed so quickly. I either opened the door or told the girl to come in. It was the tiny new gal, Rosie, who had been our waitress.

Rosie seemed surprised to see my hard prick sticking up and four naked boys leaning over Dollie like a surgeon performing delicate surgery. The door was in the center. There was a stool on each side of it in a corner. I told Rosie to have a seat on the other stool and enjoy the show.

Rosie and I sat a while, her asking Dollie if she was having fun and me why I let other men do those things. I asked Rosie if she let's men play with her tits and pussy.

Her answer was "yes but I need the money."

I don't think I asked Rosie, I took a $10 bill from my shorts pocket, handed it to her, began fondling her orange sized hard titties after removing her tiny top. I pulled the tiny pasties from her nipples and sucked one then the other. Rosie was hot. I was hot!

She was dressed to do her act. I told Rosie to stand up. I pulled her hot pants down and removed her G-string. Neither Rosie or I said much. Rosie looked a lot like our old friend Charlotte, with a pussy nearly as tiny and tight. I worked one, then two fingers in Rosie's tight twat.

I'm thinking that all of he boys stopped whatever they were doing to Dollie. Dollie sat up and they all watched me finger fucking Rosie. From the time we went into that room to then had to be over an hour and a half now.

Hank walked in to check on us. "WTF" Hank said. "Dollie is sitting there with four naked kids just standing beside her and you're fucking around with my girl?"

Hank had a way with words. Hank walked over to Dollie, as she laid back down.

Hank asked her "did those kids do a good job or do you need a real man to take care of that cunt?"

Dollie was saying yes a lot. Hank assumed her pussy had been well taken care of but still needed his attention. Hank finger fucked Dollie around 10 minutes.

Hank said something like "I'll be back in another hour to work on that wet thing again. I better find it fresh fucked. Oops, fingerfucked." Hank laughed.

As he opened the door to leave Hank slapped Rosie the stripper on a tit and told her to be a good little girl. I was either fingering her again or playing with the other tit.

Hank had not fully closed the door when he opened it again. "Rosie, show Dollie what a lesbian can do." He laughed and shut the door.

Rosie, now naked and her pussy dripping wet, stood, smiled at me, and wiggled her way between the two boys, standing on one side of Dollie. As they fondled Rosie's tits and ass, Rosie finger fucked Dollie.

That's something Dollie does not like. But it happened a few other times when there and she told me it was fun. I was finger fucking Rosie and rubbing my cock on her ass a lot. Seems like all four boys took turns playing with Rosie's and Dollie's titties.

I have no idea how long before Rosie moved away from Dollie. Instantly one of the boys had a finger or hand in Dollie and another guy was fingering Rosie.

Rosie grabbed my cock and began stroking it and one of the boys.

She smiled at both of us asking "which one of these pricks am I going to get in my wet pussy?" Not sure which kid it was, but he shouted "Me Me!"

Rosie grabbed mine with both hands and said "I want this one!"

I reminded her of the club rules and refused. Oh how I wanted that little pussy!

Damned, Dollie said. "Go ahead and fuck her. Hank won't care!"

I didn't even try because I knew it wouldn't fit. Besides with Dollie and four naked boys there with hard-on's things could have gotten ugly.

No way had another hour gone by! Hank returned telling us it was break time and we'd been playing around over another hour. Rosie would have gotten caught being fucked and maybe fired. We might have been kicked out for good.

As we sat having a beer with Hank and the bunch, Dollie asked him "what if you'd caught some of us fucking?"

Hank looked at Dollie and said "well I suppose I would have had sloppy seconds."

Another amazing finger fucking afternoon. I had been worried if Dollie could handle four young boys for an hour or so. Most of an afternoon of nearly steady masturbation by those four boys, Hank, Rosie, and me. Dollie never once complained.

As we walked to the bar room we all thanked each other. Dollie got her tit feeling hugs.

Someone asked her "Dollie ya want to go back in the playroom?"

Seems like her first question was "with who?"

Hank replied "with everyone at the table."

I'd swear Dollie's answer was "yes."

Of course a couple of those old geezers nearby yelled "me too!"

More goodbyes in the parking lot. We stopped someplace alone to eat, back to the RV to finger fuck and fuck. The end of a fantasy Sunday. Let us pray!