Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 31

Story Info
Chapter 31.
1.6k words
3.4
4.6k
00

Part 31 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Condo Games #3, #4, #5, and #6 Game 21

Condo game #3 FRIDAY.

A funny thing happened as two boys knocked at the door for maybe the second or third day of games, guessing it was on Friday. We'd arrived up there on the Thursday or Friday before. We had other things on our minds than what day it was!

The guy across the hall, mid 40's, was standing in his doorway watching naked Dollie opening our temporary condo door to let two boys in. We'll call him Jerry. We'd met Jerry several days earlier and he seemed to love Dollie's low tops. He mentioned it several times.

Jerry waved and told Dollie she was lookin good. Dollie waved back and let her two little friends in, still standing in the open doorway.

She waved to Jerry again saying "bye," closing the door.

A few hours later, the two young men left. Again Dollie stood nude in the open doorway hugging the boys and telling them she had a good time. Apparently Jerry has good ears. He was in his doorway watching again. As the boys left Jerry started across the hall. Dollie surprised me.

She said "hello Jerry," she stepped inside and shut the door.

I would have bet Dollie would have stood there and flirted with him! It wouldn't have surprised me had Jerry knocked and asked to come in. Apparently he wasn't that kind of guy.

---------

ROTATING PARTNERS Condo #4

A week passed, counting our first nights in the campground. Tomorrow, the second Saturday afternoon, was another fun finger fucking day for Dollie and the other two boys, as planned. She actually fixed supper for all of us then they spent an hour or so making Dollie smile.

I'm thinking Saturday night was strip club night and we met some of the boys, using a play room. Sort of swapped meeting the boys back and forth, but some got several visits in a row. They were always gentle and polite.

I do remember a few afternoons, Dollie entertaining one or two boys, then another showing up to join us for supper and more finger fucking. As much as we tried to limit it to two boys, having three there was never a problem. Having too big tits and a hot pussy kept them all entertained. Me. I watched and often got a hand in someplace.

Since they worked different hours some were there at least an hour or so during the day for fun and games. This didn't count our own bedroom games mornings and at bedtime. We kept that pussy busy. Seems like by 11 or 12PM we sent them home, if anyone was still there. That was week number one.

------

Condo #5

'Week two.' Same schedule as week number one most days. But on Monday or Tuesday afternoon we got an additional surprise. Neighbor Jerry always seemed to know when we were having boys in and out. Apparently Jerry had a view of the parking lot. He'd often be there with his door open, waving and saying little things to Dollie to make her smile.

Jerry was almost always there again to watch Dollie hug the boys goodbye and wave again. She was lovin it and seductively moving around just a little longer than necessary, watching the boys go down the hall.

If I was Jerry I'd been beating our door down to join. It was obvious he could hear some of the kinky comments about what went on, as the guys were leaving. I was thinking Jerry was queer. But even queers love titties! One of life's mysteries.

Most likely Al and Joe stopped in next as scheduled. Let's call it Monday, noon, because a lot happened yet that final week. Yes we had a schedule now. These boys loved surprising Dollie. And like other men, loved bragging to their friends. Remember they were almost 25 now and Dollie 44. Al and Joe also knew Dollie now loved small groups.

----------

CONDO #6

IN WALKED JOE, AL, RICK, AND DICK!

"Who the hell are Rick and Dick? I don't think so boys! "No way" I told them.

No none of these are their real names. They promised to be good and stick to the rules. What rules? No insertion of a penis and no pain. Plus stop means stop. Yea, those rules.

Rick and Dick were friends of the other four kids, including Slim and Mikey.

"Yea but we don't know them and we don't want more than two of you here at once. Dollie is not a prostitute. This is just among friends." And more similar words by me.

This loud conversation was going on just inside the open door as I talked to the four boys for maybe 15 minutes. Dollie, naked of course, had stepped back, looking shocked. She was smack dab in the center of the open doorway, a sideways view to Jerry, now in the hall staring in our door. We had no idea how long Jerry had been there.

Dollie couldn't get past the five of us. The boys and me had walked just inside. Jerry was being a good neighbor.

Jerry stepped just inside our condo doorway and asked "anything wrong folks?"

Dollie told Jerry "thanks, I don't think so."

Jerry was focused on Dollie's tits, close enough to take a bite. "Are you sure? I can call the police."

I assured Jerry these were our friends. We thanked him several times.

I told Jerry "Just a misunderstanding. We were just getting ready to have a little party. Would you like to join us for a beer or soda?"

Dollie whispered to me that neighbor Jerry had been there in the hallway pretty much the whole time.

"Really, fifteen minutes?" That was a lot of staring, I was thinking!

Next thing I remember was Dollie shutting the door and going to the kitchen for sodas and beer, asking everyone what they'd like. Neighbor Jerry was being very neighborly. He was right behind Dollie reaching in the refrigerator around Dollie to grab beers and sodas. Jerry's hands seemed to grab a tittie and butt cheek instead! Dollie jumped.

We could hear Jerry apologizing and Dollie telling Jerry "that's okay it felt good."

Remember that cartoon comment with the young blonde bent over looking on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator? Jerry was first that day to get a Daleshot. When the other four guys saw Dollie's pussy spread and exposed they all had to go take a look.

I'm certain Dollie did that on purpose. It doesn't take that long to hand a guy a few beers? She'd grab a beer, hand it back, grab another, until everyone had a beer and a good Daleshot!

To let you know we made sure these games didn't end up as uncontrollable drunken sex parties we didn't keep much beer and no other liquor on hand. That afternoon I think we only had a twelve pack between four young guys and three adults. A controlled sober sex party is more fun!

Joe and Al knew how to play the games. Actually I'm sure Rick and Dick had been given the details too. Jerry probably had his own ideas why we had company.

I was thinking "oh shit, I'll bet Jerry thinks we're running a whore house!"

I told the boys to explain the rules to Jerry so they did. Al, or Joe, started finger fucking Dollie, as she stood still bent over in front of the opened fridge. The others took turns feeling her swinging boobs, telling Jerry this is what we get to do. Nothing like show and tell!

You might say Dollie was lovin it. She stopped passing beers, but remained bent over till she said her titties were cold and she was getting light headed! The way the group held her, she couldn't rise up!

At first I was worried about four young guys finger fucking Dollie and jerking on her tits. Now I encouraged it.

I said "Hey Jerry, have that boy move aside and you work on her pussy before Dollie gets up."

This was my gay test. I still don't know if Jerry was gay but he sure tore into that wet pussy. But not for long, Dollie really was in an awkward position. After more complaining, they let go and Dollie raised up.

Six of us horny guys and one hot mamma, we drank our beers and planned our game. Several hours of six on one finger fucking was on! Seemed to be one or two hands on each tit at all times and lots of moaning and panting by Dollie. Glad we had the private condo.

Lots of screaming and hollering, lots of yelling about climaxes and laughing. Several breaks to pee, drink, and eat the burgers that someone went out for. But, for everything except the peeing, a few hands were kept busy working on Dollie's body parts.

That may be the only times she complained. "You guys ever try to eat or drink while someone is playing with you?"

It may have gone on even longer than two hours. After all, counting me finger fucking Dollie now and then, all six of us must have worked on that juicy cunt several times averaging five minutes each a whack! I believe they tried every room and every piece of furniture in the condo. Fucking her would have been fun.

We ended up on the king sized bed in the master bedroom. Two guys had her arms above her head and apart. Two more held Dollie's legs spread wide open. The guys had sort of an assembly line, swapping tit squeezers, finger fuckers, and limb holders.

Way too many men and way too long playing. The guys often asked Dollie if she was okay and if they should stop. We were guessing her smiles and panting meant keep going! She didn't say stop and surprising me again, she wasn't complaining about being held down!