Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 34

Story Info
Mikey Time.
796 words
3.17
4.6k
00

Part 34 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday evening Mikey Time. Condo #10 Game 24

Dollie had complained much of the day about her titties hurting and a sore pussy. Hank and I hadn't helped matters since we played with her more that afternoon. By the time young Mikey got there Dollie was sort of fresh fucked. Okay fresh finger fucked but that's close and her pussy felt fresh fucked.

I don't remember neighbor Jerry peeking out of his door or standing in the hallway when Hank and Helen came and went. But there he was again, as Dollie hugged and greeted Mikey. Maybe Jerry had a special sense because Dollie was always showing her tits, ass, and cunt when Jerry was across the hallway watching.

Dollie had a habit of stepping outside the door into the hallway to greet and say her goodbyes. I'd warned her many times while staying at the condo that there are other people living in those rooms too. Apparently not. Some rooms hadn't been remodeled yet and maybe those were still empty. Still the hallway was no place for a naked lady!

I don't even remember when Dollie changed. She was now standing there in the doorway wearing nothing except one of those narrow lacy panty girdle things and fishnet stockings. Those things seemed to amplify her titties and pussy. I felt sorry for her having to cover up that surgical scar when she'd much rather be totally naked.

Mikey walked into the room as Dollie and Jerry stood close together exchanging small talk.

I'd swear Jerry grabbed a tittie just before Dollie giggled and told him "see ya later Jerry." then closed the door.

I sort of remember hearing Jerry through the door saying "can I come in?"

"Later" Dollie said again.

Dollie explained to Mikey about her titties and pussy still being very sore from Monday's games. Mikey offered to come back another day.

Dollie cuddled up to Mikey and told him he's always gentle. "Have fun. If it hurts too bad I'll tell you."

Mikey had arrived around 5PM. For the next hour or so he mostly just rubbed Dollie's boobs and pussy lips. She had to coax him to go ahead and finger her awhile. As she moaned and panted Dollie told Mikey that having orgasms was making her feel better already.

Probably 6:30PM, just guessing, we were drinking soda or iced tea and talking. Mostly about too many men playing Monday and feeling much better now thanks to Mikey's magic fingers.

We often stressed to Mikey and the others we do not want any more than two men at one meeting. We told Mikey that we were scared to death Monday, and it's too rough on Dollie. I told Mikey that's partially why we didn't let Jerry in this time.

Mikey then said some thing that made us both smile. "Us guys love Dollie and would never let anything happen. If you don't want to let us play with her pussy we still want to be your friends."

I'm sure that bought Mikey some extra squeezes and pokes! Both of us reminded Mikey that we've been playing these games with him and his buddies for over two years and hope to keep playing as long as they want. While headed for the door, Mikey asked if it was okay to come back tomorrow around 5PM again, after work. He also asked if Slim or Al could stop over tomorrow around noon.

If I was right tomorrow was Thursday again. How time was flying! Dollie's answers were all yes answers. I agreed. I told Mikey to tell the boys if we are gone we would be buying groceries and soda. Just wait in your truck and no one else but them will be allowed inside. No matter how many times Dollie agreed to play these games I was amazed.

Again the door was wide open as Mikey left. I thought why not say goodbye before opening the door? I'm sure it was nearly 7PM as Dollie did her routine goodbye hugs. Mikey got in a few tit squeezes and butt rubs in the doorway.

Jerry was again across the hall watching, instantly! Oddly of the other apartments on that floor, Jerry was the only person we'd ever see while Dollie was wearing her game clothes, okay, naked! Jerry was close enough to touch Dollie, telling Mikey goodbye and telling Dollie she looked hot.

I still remember the room number, 510. I have no idea how tall that building was but apparently we were on the fifth floor. As Hank first mentioned, we rarely had time to look out the windows.

We did meet others in the parking lot, and even walked with them from down the hall, or the elevator now and then.