Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 35

Story Info
It's Later.
792 words
3.75
4.9k
1
0

Part 35 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"IT'S LATER" -Condo #11 Game 25

Still Wednesday.

Dollie was closing the door, Jerry was practically inside our room. I believe she was just teasing him. But maybe not.

Jerry, holding the door open, saying something like "Dollie it's later!"

"Later than what Jerry?"

"You know, when you said I can come in later."

Dollie managed to close and lock the door. "Later Jerry."

She had that ornery grin on her face. I knew she was screwing with Jerry.

He knocked on the door, begging. "Come on Dollie, it's later."

As she laughed quietly and sat on the sofa Dollie told me. "If you want to let that sex starved man in here go ahead. But I know he's gonna want to play with my pussy."

I told her "your pussy needs a rest. I'll talk to Jerry and send him home."

"Oh, it's rested and still hot from little Mikey playing with it. I can handle Jerry."

I told Dollie "let's mess with his brain. Make up excuses and keep your legs together until he begs, after I let him inside."

Dollie liked the idea. I told her I'll talk to Jerry first then let him in. I opened the door and Jerry had already gone into his room. I was relieved. I whispered to Dollie Jerry gave up.

"Well knock on his door and get him in here. My pussy is cumming and I feel ornery. Both of you can play with me."

Like I've already written, I'd never seen Dollie like this until after our daughter was born and her surgeries. It was scary yet kinky! According to others she was supposed to lose interest in sex! I had always used her as my sex toy. Now she was a willing sex object for others to play with.

I closed our apartment door and knocked on Jerry's door. When he answered I told him I need to talk.

He came to the door, thinking I was mad. "I'm sorry if I offended you guys."

"No Jerry. It's just that you guys wore her out Monday and her pussy hurts. You need to talk to Dollie."

Jerry replied "Well that kid was just playing with her for hours. I thought she was fine."

"I don't know Jerry. Women are strange. Come with me."

Just the opposite of what I'd told her, Dollie was sitting on the sofa with her legs spread wide, pussy aimed right toward the door. She must have spread her pussy lips, because we could still see pink. She was probably fingering herself while I was gone!

When Dollie saw Jerry staring she put her legs together like I'd first asked. Jerry knelt down in front of Dollie and began apologizing for hurting her Monday. She told Jerry it wasn't all his fault. This went on maybe ten minutes.

Jerry kept asking what he could do for her. At first Dollie ignored that question. I was grinning and holding back laughing out loud.

As quickly as Dollie had put her legs together she spread them wide when Jerry asked again "what can I do to make you feel better?"

Here comes Dollie's reply! "Rub my pussy and finger it Jerry."

Jerry did. He masturbated her ten minutes or longer, working on her titties with his other hand. Dollie had gone from sitting spread wide to laying on the sofa with one leg over the back of it. She was screaming, panting, begging for more, letting Jerry know she was having orgasms.

Jerry stopped and told Dollie he needed a break. She went to the kitchen and brought us drinks. Soda, maybe iced tea, or beer. Dollie and Jerry were thanking each other. I'd slip in a few fingers and slowly finger fuck her, as we talked and drank. I did it mostly just to tease Jerry and get him to look. I'd spread her lips wide, showing him the shiny pink hole inside.

Maybe 30 minutes passed. Jerry asked "ready for more?"

I don't think Dollie answered. She laid back on the sofa, legs spread wide again. Another 10 to 15 minute pussy workout. Finally Dollie asked him to stop because it was getting dry and hurting.

Dollie sat up, as Jerry spent some time just squeezing and pulling on Dollie's firm yet pliable titties. We told Jerry goodbye, as Dollie just sat there on the sofa grinning. Yes, she was finally worn out.

It was around 8PM Wednesday by the time Jerry walked into our unit. Talking, playing, drinking, goodbye hugs, it had to be near 10PM by the time Jerry walked back across the hall to his own condo.

We'd mentioned we hadn't eaten since lunch. But we didn't take time to raid the fridge.