Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 36

Story Info
Always Time for Pizza and Pussy.
784 words
3.4
6.6k
00

Part 36 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Always Time for Pizza and Pussy. Condo #12 Game 26

Wednesday, vacation was going fast. We chased Jerry home, telling him we were going to grab some junk food from the fridge and go to bed. Dollie took a long pussy cleaning shower. Good thing she spent so much time taking a bath.

A knock at the door. "Pizza man".

"What? We didn't order any pizza."

Pizza guy says again. "Here's your pizza."

I grabbed a towel and put it around my showered naked body. Only one towel handy. Dollie was standing there totally naked and still damp. Without thinking, I opened the door to be greeted by a 20 something year old pizza guy with a pizza and Jerry.

"Let's eat gang!" said Jerry, telling the pizza guy to go in and put the pizza and drinks on the table.

Jerry asks the young guy "when do you get off work?"

The kid tells Jerry "10PM. I'm headed home now."

Jerry says "good you can join us for pizza." Pizza guy said "no thanks." But he seemed in no hurry to leave.

The young Pizza guy was drooling on the pizza box and staring at Dollie's box. Adding to the kinky scene, Jerry pats Dollie's ass, as the Pizza guy follows her to the kitchen. Dollie was helping him put the soda and pizza on the table, rubbing her tits against him.

As they headed back to the living room, I see Jerry fondling a tit and telling the Pizza guy he can squeeze the other one for his late night tip.

The Pizza guy is not as dumb as he looks. "Her husband won't like that."

Jerry rubbed Dollie's pussy and said to the Pizza guy. "Well maybe you can rub this for your tip then."

"No way says pizza guy. I don't want to get killed."

Jerry tells Dollie "Lay down sweetie and spread it wide."

No one is talking except pizza guy and Jerry. Dollie laid down, spread her legs, and spread her lips with her fingers. This wasn't her first pizza guy.

"Okay last choice, stick your fingers in her wet pink pussy", says Jerry.

Pizza guy is obviously confused and nervous, but he's naturally enjoying the show.

"He says, I'm confused. Which one of you guys is married to this blonde?"

I'm liking Jerry after a few days of getting to know him.

"Neither one, Jerry says. "We picked her up downtown." Now finger fuck her before she gets bored and leaves."

Pizza guy says "I will if you guys do it first."

I don't remember who went first. But me and ole Jerry both did a quick masturbation on blondie as the twenty something year old pizza guy watched closely.

After Jerry and I finished, the young Pizza guy asked Dollie "is it okay?" (Or something like that.)

Pizza guy gives the whore a quick finger fuck and then plays with her titties. I think it was Dollie's way of saying you guys are finished here.

She said "the pizza is out in the kitchen getting cold."

Dollie pulled the towel off my body, exposing a partial erection. She says " and my husband thanks you too."

Pizza guy, or kid, asked "really, your husband?"

"Yes sir" Dollie said.

The Pizza guy said something about us being a wild fun couple. He said now he'd stay and eat with us.

He rubbed Dollie's tits and pussy lips occasionally, frequently asking "is this okay." Someone always answered yes.

We ate pizza and drank soda. We all laughed and thanked them for a wonderful evening and meal. Dollie walked pizza boy and Jerry to the door. Jerry was squeezing a tit. He told pizza boy he'd better squeeze the other one to thank her for a fun evening.

Pizza boy looked at me and said "really?"

I said "really."

Forty year old Jerry and twenty something Pizza boy, who said he was 21, stood just inside the closed door, each playing with a tittie. What a sight.

Soon 40 something pervert Jerry was playing with two tits while the 21 year old was finger fucking a 40 something year old woman again. Yet another thing we never planned on doing on that vacation. Yes, before we always tried to make sure the guys were close to our ages. At least the door was still closed this time!

Finally goodbyes. Soon Jerry disappeared behind his door and Pizza kid was walking down the hallway. Nearly midnight! This was gonna be a pussy resting relaxing day. We collapsed in bed.

Yep, I finger fucked Dollie again. Not much. We fucked. Not much. And we went to sleep!

What will happen Thursday?