Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 45

Story Info
Almost Boring Ending. Game 35.
1.3k words
4.17
5.3k
2
0

Part 45 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The End is Near.

30th ANNIVERSARY OCTOBER 1987 Game 35 Ch45

I often lay awake nights remembering the past. Sometimes I jumped up and made notes. A mind is a terrible thing to waste but we do overfill it and push things out of our brains. Unless we have Alzheimer's, our minds are like computers, crap may be buried but it's still hiding somewhere. Just one little memory can bring other things to the surface. Try it!

-----------------------

It was my second real trip out of town in the underpowered Ford Escort two-door. I'd bought it as my new motor home tow car. I soon hated it. But with a consistent 50MPG I was learning to love the little thing.

We'd kept in touch with friends Hank and Helen by mail and over many phone conversations. They were begging us to stay in another home Helen had listed for sale. What better way to celebrate our 30th anniversary than having Dollie's pussy serviced by horny friends.

We'd spent several anniversaries farther north at Wisconsin Dells. Staying at another free home furnished by friends Helen and Hank, plus a shorter trip, we were guaranteed a sexy cheap good time. All of this without having to go out in the cold looking for playmates.

I asked Dollie and she was looking forward to it as much as I. By this time she wasn't playing with herself as much or talking about finding playmates. Maybe the past summer's almost normal vacation in Pennsylvania cured her.

Where I worked we built up what were called 'bonus or sick days'. I'd earn a few extra paid days off each year if no time was missed. I not only missed little time, I worked 10 to 12 hours a day and many weekends.

I'd take a bonus day or two for special long weekend vacations, like this one. Again this time, we probably took another four day weekend to go back north, only around 200 miles.

We hadn't had a wild weekend up there in over a year. We were looking forward to this weekend. We both keep trying to figure out why we never went back to see the taxi drivers we played wild games with way back in 1971. Too busy I guess.

The previous house Helen had gotten for us was at the edge of town, sort of a country setting. This next home was in a large subdivision. It was a place we could never afford.

Again, we probably arrived around 2PM. There was a note on the table written by friend Helen explaining things. The strip club had been closed over a year. Hank was out of state after he got a promotion. Yes, he had a real job besides the club.

Helen was moving soon to start with another real estate firm where Hank was living. Most of the boys were no longer keeping in touch. The Mexican restaurant was closed and the old building run down. This left Mikey, his girlfriend, and Jerry only. Helen had written that she'd try to visit Saturday. All this ws kind of disappointing. But this was real, not some movie script.

Of course I know the date. But I don't remember what day our anniversary was on. It may have already been over or not until the next week. We'd often celebrate when we had free time to camp.

After unpacking a few things we took a ride to see the club and Mexican restaurant for ourselves. Both places empty and run down, tall dead weeds filled both parking lots. Not a lot of time left Friday so we drove to the State Park and walked the main beach and just a short ways south along the Lake.

Not many RV's were in the campground. Very few people kicking rocks and walking, like us. The wind was blowing cold off Lake Michigan and we wore jeans, heavy shirts, and jackets. Not much fun that time of the year. We ate someplace and called it a day. We probably went to bed early, fucked, and slept.

SATURDAY came and Helen called fairly early. "Don't make plans and don't leave!"

Since it was cold outside we probably wore jeans and heavy shirts even inside. Maybe 11AM or so, Helen, Mikey, his girlfriend Mary Sue, and Jerry showed up in separate cars but at the same time. Hugs and tittie squeezes appropriately placed.

They all told us happy anniversary and said "it's party time!"

They had a plan. Mary Sue and Helen took their clothes off and told Dollie and I to get naked. Dollie was wearing one of her narrow panty girdles and left it on to hide her scar and slight bulging belly. It really wasn't all that bad by then. Sort of a pink zipper from her pubic area to nearly her belly button. Mikey and Jerry also got naked. Dollie was noticeably nervous.

Like the times before, it was sort of a finger fucking, tit squeezing orgy! Pretty much every male swapped pussy's with every female, only to finger. I was getting all of the finger fucking I could with Helen and Mary Sue which left Dollie's for the other guys.

Things went well for maybe an hour. Then everything we'd taught Mary Sue seemed to be forgotten. Her little pussy needed more than fingers. First she fucked Jerry. We thought that was amazing considering the size of Jerry's fat cock and Mary Sue's tight cunt. Yes we all watched!

Mikey didn't seem to mind Jerry fucking Mary Sue. Mikey was working on Mary Sue's titties as she got fucked. No sooner did Jerry finish with Mary Sue, she was pumping my cock and wanting me to fuck her.

I refused for at least two reasons. At that same time Jerry was begging to fuck Dollie and Helen. With Mikey's help we stopped Jerry from getting his way with either. Words were exchanged and everyone except Helen left. Helen thanked us.

We talked for awhile then went someplace to have our anniversary lunch. Helen bought! Hugs and goodbyes. Dollie and I again spent the evening at the house... Yes fucking!

Sunday, we just took a ride up to the Wisconsin pier and park to walk around. A bit warmer but still not booby or ass showing weather. We weren't dressed to play. We never saw or heard from any of our play friends again.

We relaxed again Sunday evening at the house and headed home Monday morning. Not exactly what we expected. Still more fun and games than your average couple, and a cheap vacation.

Again, we wonder why, since the weather was chilly and we had free time we hadn't taken a taxi ride. I guess we just never thought of it.

This was also the same city we had our first real wild masturbation sessions with Dollie 16 years earlier.

Our Angel must have not gone on this vacation with us! Another chapter in our lives was over. In fact, from then until retiring June 1st. 1994, exactly 23 years from this update, just some bar room and rally boob flashing games happened.

Back to normal, seems like in 1988 we took only the Escort and stayed in membership park cabins and rental trailers in Ohio and Pa. again. Somewhere here are more stories and the correct dates.

1989, we took only the Ford Escort all the way to Florida to stay in more membership rentals and spent a month seeing the Orlando area amusements. Of course Dollie did a lot of tit flashing everywhere we went, even at those popular Florida attractions. Mickey or Goofy may have seen her titties!

We came home to a new grandson who became or son. Our lives changed again. But it wasn't over! It was a new beginning.

THE END