Tequila Dares

Story Info
Costumes and tequila shooters lead to an erotic adventure.
1.9k words
4.49
84.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharedare
sharedare
421 Followers

A few years back, hubby and I hosted our own version of the Exotic Erotic Ball in our home. Not really to be compared with that which is held annually in San Francisco, our party only involved eight other couples. We asked everybody to come in costume and stick with our exotic erotic theme.

I spent a few weeks pondering what I should wear at our little party. I wanted to be risqué, but not completely slutty. Hubby was all for the risqué, as well as the slutty, so he was no real help. I settled on going with a barmaid type outfit, complete with a black see-through leotard, bow tie, and a cute little apron in the front. Shear black pantyhose and high-heels completed my costume.

My ever-entertaining hubby came up with a horny monk theme for himself. A simple full-length brown monk’s robe and a sizeable strap-on dildo, made it look like he had a perpetual erection under his garb.

By nine o’clock on Saturday night, our party was in full swing. The costumes ranged from outrageous to conservative. My own costume leaned more towards the outrageous in that my 36c titties were easily viewable through the shear material of the leotard.


Although our crowd was mostly a beer and wine group, hubby broke out the tequila gold for an occasional group shooter. Tequila has a strange affect on me that no other alcoholic beverage seems to duplicate. The more I drink, the more I am willing to drink. As the tequila level in my blood increases, the inhibition levels decrease. I sense that I am not alone in experiencing this phenomenon.

Once we were well into the evening, one of our male guests asked who among us (referring to the women of course) felt brave enough to entertain the group with an exotic erotic dance? Great laughter ensued and the other women of the group pretty much blew him off on his suggestion. It might have ended there, had it not been for the four or more tequila shooters I had ingested, along with a couple bottles of beer. Feeling quite brave, I ventured forward and called for some music. The group found seats around our living room to watch the show.

I was feeling no pain, and certainly no embarrassment, as I began to perform for our guests. Everybody, guys and gals, were cheering me on. I danced as seductively as I could, intermittently stretching the front of my leotard top down to just above my nipples, and even turning my ass to the group and bending over to touch the floor. When the music ended, they all applauded and begged me to continue. One of my closest friends began chanting for me to “take it off, take it off”. Her spontaneous chanting quickly gained support from the rest of the group, and that’s when the next song started.

As I started my second dance, I gestured for another shot of gold, which I quickly slammed down. That last shot warmed my entire body, further motivation to take that next step. With the music playing a medium rock beat, I found the courage to slip my leotard over my shoulders and work it down to my waste. Dancing with my top down, I wondered what hubby thought of my behavior. As I turned to look for him, a camera flash temporarily blinded me. When I regained my sight, I saw that it was hubby who was capturing the moment on film. My guess was hubby supported my behavior.

Within just a second or two, at least three other cameras were out and flashing away. I suppose I should have worried what would become of those photos, but I was too caught up in the moment. Instead, I just kept dancing.

After a moment, I hooked my thumbs in the leotard and my pantyhose at my waste. Moving with the beat of the music, I slowly inched both over my hips and down my legs. When I reached my ankles, I paused, letting my naked ass and prominent red-haired pussy sway to the music. Bent over and exposed to my partygoers, I was suddenly overcome by the eroticism of the moment. I felt incredibly sexy and equally as horny.

Stepping out of my clothes, I continued to dance with nothing on but my shoes. The entire event seemed so surreal, both at that moment, and even now as I recount the story. I finished the dance, paraded about naked for a few more moments, then picked up my clothes. I told the group it was someone else’s turn. Much to my surprise, another woman jumped up and called for more music.

At first, I thought to slip into the bedroom and get dressed again. Instead, I sat down next to one of our male guests on our couch, deciding to enjoy the show. This next girl was not quite as bold as I had been. She danced seductively enough, but the most she would do was quickly pull open her blouse and flash her tits, before covering up again to dance some more.

I was starting to wonder if the girls were feeling that they had to perform to save face with their respective husbands. A third girl followed. She too was a wonderful dancer and she even finished off her dance topless. I thought her husband was going to shoot his wad in his pants, his erection was so pronounced. All the while, the men kept the cameras popping, snapping off pictures every few seconds.

It was the last girl to dance that really brought me to a peak of sexual excitement. None of the rest had been willing to bare all for the group after me, and I was beginning to wonder if I would be the “tramp of the night.” But Janice would prove me wrong.

Another shooter for me, followed by a fresh beer, and I was completely enraptured by Janice’s dance moves. She spent the first song slowly removing her clothes, leaving herself with only thong panties and her spike-healed shoes at the conclusion. Like me, she stayed in front of the group for a second song.

Janice, by the way, was a very beautiful full-figured brunette with what I guessed to be “D” cups, and proportionate sized hips. She was not at all flabby looking, she was just a big girl. Although neatly trimmed, she had a full bush of dark brown pussy hair.

During this second piece, she bent all the way over and slowly inched her panties over her hips. As soon as they were halfway down her hips, she eased herself to the carpeted floor. In a sitting position, she cradled her legs and slipped the panties all the way off. That’s when she put on the most erotic dance I have ever seen.

Janice had moves that just screamed sex. At one point, she did the “splits”, lowering herself all the way to the floor and rubbing that magnificent brown bush on the carpet. Every guy in the room had a hard-on, and I was so hot, I thought I would experience a spontaneous orgasm right there on the couch.

After she finished, Janice joined me on the couch. She too elected to remain naked. Both of us posed for pictures, at one point jointly ravaging one of the guys sitting there with us, and then striking a few lesbian-like poses to the delight of all the guys.

By now I was really drunk, and feeling hornier than at any other time in my life. Still posing for photos, I was giving full spread shots to the cameras. Someone, perhaps it was hubby, suggested that I looked like I needed to be fucked. Sitting there with my legs wide open and my eyes closed, I said something to the effect, “then somebody come fuck me”. I was probably thinking that hubby would take me up on my offer, but to my surprise, Janice’s hubby, Lloyd, stepped up in front of me and dropped his swim suit (he was wearing a Hawaiian costume).

I grabbed his already erect cock and pulled him down to his knees. Everybody in the group stood around us and cheered us on. Looking at the group, I could see hubby loading another roll of film into the camera and joining the crowd in urging us on.

I slid my hips to the edge of the couch and pulled Lloyd’s dick to my pussy. I was already so wet, I could have plunged a cock twice as large as his six-inch special into my pussy. After rubbing the head of his dick around my pussy lips, pausing for a moment to focus stimulation to my clitoris, I eased Lloyd’s cock into my plush red bush.

Lloyd gently slid himself all the way in, then grabbed my hips to help him grind away and force his cock as far in as it could go. With this, the group roared with encouragement. Lloyd began to slide himself in and out of me very slowly, pulling himself far enough out that only the very tip of his head was still between my pussy lips, then reversing his motion to slide back inside me.

The cameras continued to pop and the group kept their energy at a frenzy, as Lloyd slowly increased his rhythm. Soon, I found myself moaning with pleasure. I could hear the slopping sound of his cock ramming in and out of me, our skin slamming together with the increased pace. Again, everything seemed so surreal. Here I was being fucked by my friend’s husband, surrounded by all of our friends, and I was bellowing without any inhibitions at all as I approached orgasm.

I remember that my first orgasm came to me almost suddenly. My moans of pleasure suddenly turning to muffled shrieks of ecstasy as I flipped my head back and enjoyed the moment. Lloyd never lost a beat, even with my orgasm, he just kept up a swift steady pace, ramming in and out of me as though long-distance runner reacting to the group’s cheers.

When I came the second time, it must have sounded like I was being stabbed to death. I threw my head backwards and stopped breathing as an insane feeling of pleasure ripped through my entire body. Lloyd too found what he was working for as he gave one final deep plunge and exploded into my pussy. He convulsed as his body worked to pump out every last drop of cum from his cock.

The group was roaring with pleasure as Lloyd and I separated and stood. I could feel his cum, combined with my own juices, starting to seep into my already matted pussy hairs. After we cleaned up and dressed again, Lloyd and I re-joined the party, which remained quite animated for at least another hour.

After everyone had gone home, hubby and I enjoyed some extremely passionate sex, something that always seems to follow these erotic adventures we find ourselves in. Days later, our friends were showing and sharing the photos they had taken, giving us all a chance to briefly re-visit one of the best parties ever.

In writing this story, hubby and I are both again motivated to host another exotic erotic party in the near future. Apparently we had almost forgotten just how much fun we had that night.

sharedare
sharedare
421 Followers